PDA

View Full Version : Do cameras on street corners scare you?

Big Risk
07-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Man, my city, there are cameras on every light and the newspaper says they will have on at the enterance of every neighborhood. soon that will lead to every street corner and its frightening to know i will be watched as soon as i leave my house. Its fucked up too, people aroudn here think its for the best, bush supporters obviously. But man, without a doubt, those cameras would be destroyed in my neighborhood man for real.

LHX
07-03-2006, 02:20 PM
sometimes i do a little dance

maybe flash some skin

pneumatic
07-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Fuckin Patriot Act. We need Privacy.

Visionz
07-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Big brother's eyes wanna be everywhere. I say its time to break out the BB gun and put in some work.

LHX
07-03-2006, 02:45 PM
i say we should all get used to living without privacy, and figure out why we feel we need to have privacy

if people want to watch me eat, shit, sleep, and make love, then i say bring it on

Visionz
07-03-2006, 02:56 PM
why?^If you where participating in things they deem "illegal" would you still feel the same way?

Big Risk
07-03-2006, 03:21 PM
I hate this shit man... I wont stand for it, Ill ride when the day comes.

$inista
07-03-2006, 03:43 PM
the all seeing eye........you could run but you cant hide, they even found sadam hiding in a hole.... we assed out.. all we can do is spraypaint the lenz

LHX
07-03-2006, 04:37 PM
why?^If you where participating in things they deem "illegal" would you still feel the same way?

YES

i break no laws of physics

Visionz
07-03-2006, 04:46 PM
^cmon man, I know you ain't submittin to they bullshit. "We wanna see everything. Don't be alarmed.....We're just here to kill you. Would you like a peanutbutter cookie, mmmmmmmmmmm"

btw....you ever see my post with the Saul Williams reading?

JASPER
07-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Cameras just move the problems.

LHX
07-03-2006, 05:37 PM
^cmon man, I know you ain't submittin to they bullshit. "We wanna see everything. Don't be alarmed.....We're just here to kill you. Would you like a peanutbutter cookie, mmmmmmmmmmm"

btw....you ever see my post with the Saul Williams reading?

no i haven't seen that post

didn't you watch the Matrix, man?

didn't you see what happened at the end when Neo submitted to Smith?

froth
07-03-2006, 05:39 PM
some cameras have served a purpose though, in robberies or murders

LHX
07-03-2006, 05:43 PM
i want somebody to follow me around with a camera

its the only way we will be able to see who is bluffing and fronting and who isnt

hectis
07-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Everything U Do Is Being Monitored By The Beast Everything U Say On The Phone Is Heard Everything U Write On The Internet Is Seen And Every Time U Step Out Your House It Is On Camera All New Technologies Are Going To Have A Advanced Gps System Built In So They Can Secretly Keep Track Of Us In Are Own Homes The Beast Wants To Know Were We Are And What Were Doing 24/7 It Is A Fucked Up World Were Living In

Definitive X
07-03-2006, 09:46 PM
If the government is reading what I'm writing on the internet, then they can read this, in big ass block letters:

FUCK YOU, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, AND FUCK GEORGE W. BUSH!

LHX
07-03-2006, 09:48 PM
wouldnt it suck if your job was to watch other people?

maybe thats why they gave us cell phone cameras

we are going to be working for them without even realizing it

froth
07-03-2006, 10:49 PM
its not going to matter in the long run

Longbongcilvaringz
07-03-2006, 11:22 PM
wouldnt it suck if your job was to watch other people?

maybe thats why they gave us cell phone cameras

we are going to be working for them without even realizing it

maybe someone on here is working.....for THEM.....8O

froth
07-03-2006, 11:25 PM
yea it is just imagine that shit

a bit defeatist :ouch:

supremecharma
07-04-2006, 02:46 AM
theyve stopped all the little shits around my area hanging around the town robbin peeps at knifepoint.....i agree with a earlier poster tho, it only moves the problems elsewhere.....camera's dont bother me as I MAKE SURE they dont see me do nothing wrong.....

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2006, 02:46 AM
Only when I run a red light. I always think they're going to hit me up with a ticket.

supremecharma
07-04-2006, 02:47 AM
get some reflective film for yo plates man....where u been??!!

hectis
07-04-2006, 02:48 AM
The Will Send U A Ticket In The Mail But It Goes To Who Ever The Car;s Name Is In

supremecharma
07-04-2006, 02:55 AM
u trippin.... i aint givin anymore money to the government then i need to. reflective film on the plates is a MUST HAVE. and if u get the real stuff it works beautifully. u can check it with a normal camera flash. trust man, u will receive no more tickets.....

hectis
07-04-2006, 02:56 AM
Word I Will Try That

whitey
07-04-2006, 12:45 PM
I hate this shit man... I wont stand for it, Ill ride when the day comes.

ya youll be riding alright.

in the back of a cop car.

Godbrother
07-04-2006, 01:03 PM
I will let this picture speak for it self

http://www.trancewave.com/novalounge/blog/images/watching-all-day.jpg

tacle
07-04-2006, 01:07 PM
No.

Mumm Ra
07-04-2006, 03:15 PM
cant say I've ever seen a camera on any street corner around my way

hectis
07-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Mayber There Is One Around Ur Way But Be Careful They Can Hide Them Real Good Just Keep An Eye Out

Tha Double-P
07-04-2006, 10:34 PM
makes me real paranoid when ive been tokin that ganja, yall know what im sayin....

PEACE

damaja
07-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Cameras everywhere in London, it''s the norm.

When I was taking a bike ride through one of London's parcs the other day, there was some live television show being filmed, I rode past one of the cameras with both middle fingers up and got chased by some fat security woman. I say 'chased', I mean, I rode at normal speed and she got tired after 50m. It was funny. I'm hardcore.

smokebongoncliff
07-05-2006, 04:06 AM
shit more like are the cameras scared of me. shit..

CherChezLaMarauder
07-05-2006, 03:26 PM
We're Monitored Our Whole Lives: What We Make, What We Buy, What We Say, What We Hear, What We Do. That's Part Of Life. True Freedom Comes From Within, Being Able To Accept It And Then Some.

Edgar Erebus
07-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Big Brother Is Watching You!!!!

CherChezLaMarauder
07-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Whoever Controls Our Nervous System Controls Everything. And Who Do You Think Is In Control?

Edgar Erebus
07-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Our nervous system? No one. We ain't born as cyborgs with implantates to control our movements.

But people act too predictable, and that's why it's easy to "control" masses. You know how a man gon react in some kind of situation.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-05-2006, 04:57 PM
You Buggin Son. Our Nervous System Is How We React To Internal And External Stimuli. Its Our Brain, Our Spinal Cord Our Nerves All That Shit. Cyborgs? Wtf Lol

Edgar Erebus
07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
No, your nervous system is only your brain, spinal chord and nerves. The thing you are talking about with these reactions on impulses is mind control.

WARPATH
07-05-2006, 05:33 PM
I can understand camera's in stores, because people need to watch their shit, but it's getting out of hand.

I can understand camera's at major innnersections of busy roads, because people get killed. I know people are always getting smoked off of Federal in Denver, but don't know if that shit ever get's caught on the cameras.

All I can say is, I'm use to that shit, because if a camera isn't watching me, I know the white lady at the cash register is got my eye on me. That's why I cuz out the old ladie who checks my recipiet before I leave wal-mart. I'm like: " Bitch, you got 500 camera's in the store, I know some ones sitting in a room with the zoom lens on me as soon as they seen me in the parking lot. Now you wanna add insult to injury?"

HANZO
07-05-2006, 05:49 PM
im kinda use to them, they everywere in london espeicially when you go to central london, every street has like 15 cameras.

Darkdestination
07-07-2006, 07:54 PM
They only watch those tapes if there is something or when they need something for proof. I don't think they study our behaviour like that, there are other better ways to do that.

Gawd
07-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Man, my city, there are cameras on every light and the newspaper says they will have on at the enterance of every neighborhood. soon that will lead to every street corner and its frightening to know i will be watched as soon as i leave my house. Its fucked up too, people aroudn here think its for the best, bush supporters obviously. But man, without a doubt, those cameras would be destroyed in my neighborhood man for real.

take down the cameras and give every1 a gun..............

Darkdestination
07-07-2006, 08:24 PM
I don't like people who are watching at me can irritate me. A few days ago we sat outside in the city my man said come we go leave people where just starring at me, men.

Gawd
07-07-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't like people who are watching at me can irritate me. A few days ago we sat outside in the city my man said come we go leave people where just starring at me, men.

they want to splash your bottom with their seeds

PLO-Stylez
07-08-2006, 12:10 AM
when they make redlight cameras what else ...
seatbelt cameras
cell phone cameras
i dunno cameras to c if u use a blinker or some shit

they can make up a lot of cameras and this could just be a slope of more and more shit one coming after the other

It jus make more money for the gov't by fining us

Kong
07-08-2006, 09:18 AM
It is annoying but you cant let it bother you to much.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Street cameras scare me to an extent mostly because of my privacy,its not even about the fact that im scared that someone will be watching me if i do anything wrong but its the meer feeling,the presence of invisible eyes trailing your every move,that can make a man very paranoid,thats why im glad i have the choice to move to any other country of my choice if i get tired of the political bullshit