PDA

View Full Version : busta not talking to the cops

HipHophead101
07-03-2006, 01:24 PM
i know this happened a while ago but i was reading this months issue of XXL and a lot of people seem to hate busta for not helping and talkign to the cops about his body gaurds murder i personally think that it is a littled messed up he didnt give the cops any info

wat do u guys think??

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
07-03-2006, 01:55 PM
i dont blame him, talking to the cops would ruin his rep, and its just not something you do unless you absolutely have no choice

AcidPhosphate69
07-03-2006, 02:31 PM
From my experience, cops rarely solve a situation. Most of the time, they just input what they THINK should be the solution and you're forced to go with it once they get involved. Fuck cops.

Visionz
07-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Funny that alot of emcees in general get accused of being studio gangstas and now Busta is getting flambeyed for sticking to the code of the streets. Fuck that and fuck snitches. I'm sure he's got other means of dealing with the problem.

HipHophead101
07-03-2006, 02:49 PM
so u guys r saying if u saw one of ur good friends shot right infront of u, u wouldnt talk to the cops and try and help catch the son of a bitch who killed ur friend??

Luther Large
07-03-2006, 02:53 PM
so u guys r saying if u saw one of ur good friends shot right infront of u, u wouldnt talk to the cops and try and help catch the son of a bitch who killed ur friend??

u say this like people dont face these situations i know peoples friends whov died and aint go to the cops

honestly id be more suprised to see sum1 go to the cops where im from

Da Problem Child
07-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Stop Snitching

I Clapped My Hands When Lil Kim Aint Snitch.i Clapped My Hands When Busta Aint Snitch

Yea!!!

HipHophead101
07-03-2006, 03:47 PM
u guys are ignorant and dumb snitching is if u go outta ur way to tell on somebody not if ur best friend gets gun downed right in front of u

Visionz
07-03-2006, 03:51 PM
^you don't think Busta has street connects man? I'm not saying he shouldn't deal with the situation, I just saying he shouldn't rely on the cops to handle it.

venex
07-03-2006, 03:51 PM
maaan, do you know EVERYTHING about that murder ???

I guess not, so BUSTA MIGHT HAVE HIS REASONS FOR NOT GOING TO THE COPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were busta's friend and if you would know the situation, I would understand the point of this thread, but in this case NOT

peace!

AcidPhosphate69
07-03-2006, 03:53 PM

Depends what kind of person you are. If you'd rather sit back, and idly watch a bunch of bumbling idiots with donut-addictions TRY to find the guy and TRY to lock him up...then go for it, snitch all you want.

But me, I'd rather die than rat out my worst enemy.

ShaDynasty
07-03-2006, 04:11 PM
u heard about bustas wife is lesbian
their kids walked in on her doing it with her lover
and busta got custody of their 3 kids
apparently some fan spoke to him about it in a club and busta smacked the shit outta him