PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on with WU right now?

OwnageNinja
07-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Seriously, i've become disinterested in this site because of zero info on real wu stuff.

Basically we know about MK and Meth.

WTF happened to the rest of them?

THE W
07-03-2006, 11:37 PM
i'm moving this to the dear admin. forum.

you'll get a more legitimate answer to your question there.

dimi
07-03-2006, 11:51 PM
word when is rebel ins album coming out

Sincere83
07-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Well they are about to go on tour again, check ticketmaster.com for a show near you, since they dont post the Tour Dates over HERE!!!

crass
07-04-2006, 12:34 AM
lmao. yeah, this site is pretty much just a forum. although it's hard cuz from what i gather, the 8 members of wu-tang do not keep in touch very well so it's hard to convey info. not to mention all the affiliates. whoever is in charge of putting new songs on the site, that person is doing a good job (36chambers? that would be one good thing). who cares though, wu-tang makes me cry

born invincible
07-04-2006, 12:37 AM
i think that at one point in time.. the RZA for sure, and possibly other clan members, frequented this site often. and during that time it seemed we had more legitimate and firsthand news relating to the Wu..

that was some time ago tho...

i believe that some of the foolishness from some of our foolish members has pushed some of the clan members away from here. i mean it one thread.. you read about someone completely bashin a member of the wu.. and in another someones sayin the wu fell off. opinions are great and respected but some of it was overboard.

in short.. this board has really gone to shit. we still got some old school members around that remember what it used to be like. we just need to step shit up around here and make this site great like it once was.

i dont believe we will be getting anything more that what we get now untill this site achieves that...

just my thoughts on it.....

crass
07-04-2006, 12:48 AM
that's pretty wack, in my opinion, if wu members are being affected by what people post in the forum. wu should still know that they have a fanbase and that is why we keep posting on this forum instead of some wack forum. some people go to great lengths dissing members but they have the right to do so; it sucks when people needlessly bash wu members, but there's nothing wrong with people using the forum to voice opinions about SHITTY WU albums. wu members can use the feedback (u-god aka Dr. Synth).

if wu members are pissed off at certain instances of certain wutangcorp members, why punish the REST OF THEIR FANS by distancing yourself from them and refusing them news, updates, and music? criticism is a part of life. we had a new deck song recently, first one in a LONG TIME, and no one felt it cuz his flow was on some 50 cent type shit. no one wants a deck album that sounds like that, that's what websites + communites are for.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-04-2006, 01:07 AM
watere, if they chose not to listen to their fans thats their decision. but maybe if they did listen to what people said then they wouldnt be in the slump that they are. i dunno, if someone was mindlessly criticising me i would be to keen to read their shit....but the things is im sure they can approach it with objectivity. its obvious that some people on here are just haters, but not all criticism is like that.

i think they should view the site.

ps. i will never get over that story, dunno if its true, that u-god came on here under some other name or some shit. and people flamed him for being new and shit like that. shows how cool some of the idiots in these forums think they are/

Longbongcilvaringz
07-04-2006, 01:13 AM
lol

Longbongcilvaringz
07-04-2006, 01:20 AM
for banning you?

born invincible
07-04-2006, 02:23 AM
exactly whut im talkin bout...

crass.. u can suck a dick. like i said before. really.

you just another fool with an opinion. u can ignore what i say and dismiss it as whatever.. but its true. believe me.. i know.

and for whatever your goin to say to rebut to this.... fuck you. just so im covered.

hectis
07-04-2006, 03:05 AM
Dose Any One Have Any Info On When Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 Is Going To Drop?

36chambers
07-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Problem is, this site is official so I cant really post rumours up on the front page anymore like we used to when we were a fan site. Also, we cant give you news if nothings happening. People like Deck, U-God, GZA aren't really doing anything right now and with a few of the members not on labels its hard to get in contact with them.

About tour dates;
We used to have a calendar on here where i kept it up to date with tours, in store signings, album releases etc.. we dont have that right now. We'll get it back soon.

Sincere83
07-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Another problem with this site is that, there is a lot of disrespectul people up in here, look how this thread started someone asking about what's up with wutang, and shortly after you have people talking disrespectin each other, like if you gon do that do it face to face dont do it while you hidddin behind a computer screen, some peole just dont know how to behave, and thats real right there.

THE W
07-04-2006, 10:55 AM
you can be critical without being disrespectful.

crass
07-04-2006, 04:08 PM
you can be critical without being disrespectful.

^^^^born that's all I was saying you fucking nerd. i wasn't attacking you. stop crying like a fucking nancy. if you reread my last post in this thread, born, you will see it was perfectly measured and not a knee-jerk rebuttal.

but you can consider this a knee-jerk rebuttal: :fucku: you fucking herb

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
lmao. yeah, this site is pretty much just a forum. although it's hard cuz from what i gather, the 8 members of wu-tang do not keep in touch very well so it's hard to convey info. not to mention all the affiliates. whoever is in charge of putting new songs on the site, that person is doing a good job (36chambers? that would be one good thing). who cares though, wu-tang makes me cry
man shut up bitch. u quit crying now u pussy. WU TANG'S 4EVER.

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2006, 06:46 PM
^^^^born that's all I was saying you fucking nerd. i wasn't attacking you. stop crying like a fucking nancy. if you reread my last post in this thread, born, you will see it was perfectly measured and not a knee-jerk rebuttal.

but you can consider this a knee-jerk rebuttal: :fucku: you fucking herb

thats the spirit:thumbup: hahahahahahaha

36chambers
07-07-2006, 02:21 PM
There you go, some Deck news. Wheres the props at?

GENERAL WISE
07-07-2006, 02:47 PM
DK is for Drift King? I thought it meant Dangerously Kool

vikk
07-07-2006, 03:18 PM
props 36CHAMBERS

36chambers
07-07-2006, 03:33 PM
props 36CHAMBERS

*high 5's I Am*

crass
07-07-2006, 03:35 PM
*kisses 36's feet*

Gawd
07-07-2006, 07:12 PM
i think that at one point in time.. the RZA for sure, and possibly other clan members, frequented this site often. and during that time it seemed we had more legitimate and firsthand news relating to the Wu..

that was some time ago tho...

i believe that some of the foolishness from some of our foolish members has pushed some of the clan members away from here. i mean it one thread.. you read about someone completely bashin a member of the wu.. and in another someones sayin the wu fell off. opinions are great and respected but some of it was overboard.

in short.. this board has really gone to shit. we still got some old school members around that remember what it used to be like. we just need to step shit up around here and make this site great like it once was.

i dont believe we will be getting anything more that what we get now untill this site achieves that...

just my thoughts on it.....

Fix problems with the board and it may get better.....like the store, poll etc etc dont blame the members for expressing how they feel. If the wu members cant take critisism then that would be their issue. Split up the powers of the mods....hell even have 1 mod on at all times. There are ways to make boards better other than pointing your finger at the members. And even if you felt like it was truely some of our faults that the board sux then come up with a better rule system and a better way to warn and ban members. I mean fuck, goddess is here every fucking day and she is supposed to be banned. The way the board runs is soley the resposiblity of the admin and mods....not the members......

Prolifical ENG
07-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Fix problems with the board and it may get better.....like the store, poll etc etc

Tom is currently working on those. You must understand that this isnt the only site he is the webmaster of. If this was a few months ago, you would be amongst those people wondering when we are getting a REAL webmaster which vacancy Tom took.

dont blame the members for expressing how they feel. If the wu members cant take critisism then that would be their issue.

You're right on that one. However there are difference between expressing how one feels and creating troll topics. It is true that many artists cant take criticism on the internet...perhaps they dont understand the internet concept.

Split up the powers of the mods....hell even have 1 mod on at all times.

Actually, there is at least a mod on at all times. You just dont notice it because half of them are on invisible mode (you cant see their online status).

There are ways to make boards better other than pointing your finger at the members.

Of course! The best thing to do is make good posting examples ourselves. You can also improve these boards too with contributing to positive posting rather than always pointing your finger at the mods.

And even if you felt like it was truely some of our faults that the board sux then come up with a better rule system

That is also being made :) but of course nothing happens overnight. The admins and mods communicate to each other more than you think. If not over MSN, we have a forum to ourselves where we discuss such matters. I personally never said this board sucks, but there are always people on every board that liked the way it was rather than its current state.

and a better way to warn and ban members.

In the past few weeks we have been sending out warnings and only temperarily removing members from posting for a short period before actual banning.

I mean fuck, goddess is here every fucking day and she is supposed to be banned.

I guess you havent noticed how seldomly goddess comes here these days. For almost every security feature on the internet there is a loophole. Neverthelass I thought we were doing a good job of that lately.

The way the board runs is soley the resposiblity of the admin and mods....not the members......

LMAO, you sound like I signed a contract before I became a mod. Anyway, there is a difference in keeping order here and dictating exactly how it should be. Its the members attitudes that make this board. Those who want it more positive and "serious" should contribute to it that way.

Gawd
07-07-2006, 11:15 PM
[/color][/size][/b]Tom is currently working on those. You must understand that this isnt the only site he is the webmaster of. If this was a few months ago, you would be amongst those people wondering when we are getting a REAL webmaster which vacancy Tom took. Good.......good.

[/color][/size][/b]You're right on that one. However there are difference between expressing how one feels and creating troll topics. It is true that many artists cant take criticism on the internet...perhaps they dont understand the internet concept. Lock the thread, send warning. Nuff said. Don't even let them argue that shit on the forum, pms only.

[/color][/size][/b]Actually, there is at least a mod on at all times. You just dont notice it because half of them are on invisible mode (you cant see their online status). Indeed.

[/color][/size][/b]Of course! The best thing to do is make good posting examples ourselves. You can also improve these boards too with contributing to positive posting rather than always pointing your finger at the mods. This is a foum d00d. The mods and the admin are responsible for what happens on the boards. Always. If you do not like my posts then send me a warning. If you think it drags the board down then make a rule about it and send me a warning or a caution. if I never get one of those then how the fuck would I know that you guys don't want my negative posts? ( generally speaking )

[/color][/size][/b]That is also being made :) but of course nothing happens overnight. The admins and mods communicate to each other more than you think. If not over MSN, we have a forum to ourselves where we discuss such matters. I personally never said this board sucks, but there are always people on every board that liked the way it was rather than its current state. Describe it's current state as you see it?

[/color][/size][/b]In the past few weeks we have been sending out warnings and only temperarily removing members from posting for a short period before actual banning. Any announcement on any change in the rules or things that are of new found concern to yous guys?

[/color][/size][/b]I guess you havent noticed how seldomly goddess comes here these days. For almost every security feature on the internet there is a loophole. Neverthelass I thought we were doing a good job of that lately.

I noticed the 2 weeks she had off.

I know about the loopholes. There are ways.

LMAO, you sound like I signed a contract before I became a mod. Anyway, there is a difference in keeping order here and dictating exactly how it should be. Its the members attitudes that make this board. Those who want it more positive and "serious" should contribute to it that way.

How serious do you want this place? And how positive can a forum be when members are being racist toward each other? Ive said my fair share of shite here. But in my attempts comedy gold is involved. Do you allow the racism in any form to go on and wish to have a positive / serious forum?

GENERAL WISE
07-08-2006, 12:55 AM
You look like my girlfriends brother in your sig^

crass
07-08-2006, 03:41 AM
haha goddess's newest name:

NotMyFaultMod=InLove (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=48657)

Gawd
07-08-2006, 11:05 AM
You look like my girlfriends brother in your sig^

Do you have anything to add on topic to this disc?

btw I am your sisters boyfriend and I lay on top of her all the damn time. chabooya!!11

Prolifical ENG
07-08-2006, 04:33 PM
How serious do you want this place? And how positive can a forum be when members are being racist toward each other? Ive said my fair share of shite here. But in my attempts comedy gold is involved. Do you allow the racism in any form to go on and wish to have a positive / serious forum?

Keep in mind I put "serious" in quotations. From that I meant less frenzied conversations on here.

About the racism topic, its more complex than removing people. There are already a whole list of people temp banned as a warning of racist comments and the days are ticking until their return. I could go on this all day I can even see people posting racist stuff and they dont even know it themselves.

Nevertheless this forum does have positive qualities to it....a lot of people just dont notice it.

crass
07-09-2006, 04:38 AM
the racism that should be punished the most is when white kids make posts dissing "crackers"

WotsGoinDown
07-09-2006, 11:35 AM
The only way this board is going to be the 'way it was' is if the Wu-Tang clan release another good/classic album, then people wont be dissing them, its not the peoples fault that they are dissing wu-tang, its wu-tangs fault.

maestro wooz
07-09-2006, 11:27 PM
oh come on, the board was really gay for awhile. When everyone was on black peoples dicks, and said "peace" and other gay shit. Maybe the "level" of posting is not that high, at least the members arent really lame people anymore.

da kid toney
07-10-2006, 12:27 AM
wu tang is cool