PDA

View Full Version : Cormega - the Saga [remix]

Treazon
07-03-2006, 11:56 PM
first i wanna point out - i just listened to this and realized its realer than any other shit out there

alot of people claim they "paint pictures with words", but mega seriously does in this song, as good as i think ive ever heard (if you do post whats realer). most people dont realize how authentic this guy is, and his shit is the closest to the best mix of rap and poetry. make sure you get the remix, from the Special Edition - disc 2 (buy the shit), the whole tempo of the beat is slower and mega raps slow so you hear what he says.

im not trying to over-rate cormega, if thats possible... but i wanna see how other ppl feel the song, so get it and respond

peace

Treazon
07-04-2006, 01:21 AM
uppin' yo..

sleepin on MCs like Cormega angers me, if you just dont like him post why

peace

tragedykhadafi12
07-04-2006, 03:00 AM
cormega is certainly one of the illest and realest and so is tragedy khadafi, they are both slept on. qb has a lot of great mcs who should be in the game before a lot of clowns that are in it.

4-Bar Killer
07-04-2006, 04:25 AM
Yeah I actually don't really like the original most because of the beat, but this one is just a great great song, and yeah crazy lyrics too.. I don't know, I just can't listen to a whole mega album from end to end.. I think his voice is a little to high-pitch, his guests appereances is also really ill..