PDA

View Full Version : Make any sense?

Tha Double-P
07-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Alright so celebrities are getting payed millions for hardly doing anything...Take soccer for an example: The fuckin people get payed all that money to kick a ball around for like one season a year. People working 10x as hard doing renovations and shit are getting payed next to nothing. To me this doesnt add up. The harder you work the less you get payed?

The governments spending millions of dollars just to keep people entertained. Are people really that bored with life these days?
Maybe all that shit is just a distraction from whats really going on around us.
Maybe its keeping people so preocupied that they dont even bother to question most things.
Maybe life has become so miserable, that we resort to watching people kick around a ball for entertainment.

Tell me what you all think.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-03-2006, 11:40 PM
these people are paid the amount of money which they generate. its not the government, its the people who support.

Tha Double-P
07-03-2006, 11:44 PM
yeah but who do u think organizes the money

JASPER
07-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Alright so celebrities are getting payed millions for hardly doing anything...Take soccer for an example: The fuckin people get payed all that money to kick a ball around for like one season a year. People working 10x as hard doing renovations and shit are getting payed next to nothing. To me this doesnt add up. The harder you work the less you get payed?

The governments spending millions of dollars just to keep people entertained. Are people really that bored with life these days?
Maybe all that shit is just a distraction from whats really going on around us.
Maybe its keeping people so preocupied that they dont even bother to question most things.
Maybe life has become so miserable, that we resort to watching people kick around a ball for entertainment.

Tell me what you all think.You think professional athletes are over paid? Sure, they make a lot of money, but they work very very hard. You couldn't even fathom all the training and life long diets they endure. Soccer players are tired as fuck when the season is done. Plus, when their sporting carreer is over when they're 30 something, they pretty much can't do anything else. They're as good as retired. I agree some players are paid too much, but if one club pays less than another, that club won't hold any players and becomes weak and it's sponsors will look for another club too.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Anyone that goes after athletes as being scum for getting paid alot of money needs to look at themselves, get a grip. Top sports players DESERVE EVERY PENNY THEY GET. THey entertain and bring happyness to MILLIONS of people and represent good ethics (most of the time) in how to live life. Plus they make alot of other not so deserving peopel very very rich.

HANZO
07-05-2006, 10:44 AM
sports men do get paid a lot but they have a talent that is found in a few people. not a lot of people can play soccer as good as someone like ronaldihno. but then again some celebraties are way overpaid, for being talentless. but they make there money off the people, a doctor for example is offering a service although his skills are essential and to be a doctor you have to be very smart and go through 5 years of university atleast. they dont get paid as much as a celebrity this is what confuses me. why, a singer dont save our lives.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Just Like What Someone Else Said, It's About What Atheletes Generate: Fans, Corporate Sponsors Etc. What Will We Have W/o Sports & Music?

Edgar Erebus
07-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Anyone that goes after athletes as being scum for getting paid alot of money needs to look at themselves, get a grip. Top sports players DESERVE EVERY PENNY THEY GET. THey entertain and bring happyness to MILLIONS of people and represent good ethics (most of the time) in how to live life. Plus they make alot of other not so deserving peopel very very rich.

Disagree. That bitches from Brazilian football team are gonna bring in only riots this year. BTW, where's the point for example in Beckham getting new, unicate Adidas trainers or whatever it's called for EVERY FUCKING MATCH??!! And at the same time many children around, even in my country, play football without any footwear, even if they had more football talent than Beckham.

They can easily have bigger wages than usual people, but not so fucking large. Same goes for movie stars, music stars (rappers especially, for ex that bitches 50 Cent, Ja Rule and such fuckers are WAAAAAAAAAY overpaid), and every fucking star you can look around.

(That hoe Britney Spears got so much money even if she's a moron. My best friends' father is one of 50 best world experts in differential equations in Math, and his family always run out of money at the end of month. Say where is justice.)