PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you die?

Tha Double-P
07-04-2006, 12:40 AM
What do yall think happens when you die? i know everyone has dif opinions so heres mine...

NOTHING

Personally, i think you just rot in the ground. When your dead your mind is dead, and when your mind is dead your dead.

Pretty hard to imagine what nothingness is eh? Well think of it this way, what were you before you were born? You didnt exist, you were NOTHING.
But now that we are something it is kind of hard for us to picture what nothing would be like. Most of us would picture just black, but black is something, isnt it?
So because it is so hard for us to picture what nothing is, we think, well then there MUST be something right? I beg to differ.
Nothingness is also something people just refuse to accept. When you die it cant just be over like that, there HAS to be something more.
But you know what is creating all these thoughts? Your brain. Correct me if im wrong, but when you die, your brain stops working right? So therefore you can no longer think, and if you can no longer think then that must mean you no longer EXIST. Just like before you were born.

Well thats my opinion on death, im sure most of you wont agree but this is what this thread is for soo......

PEACE

supremecharma
07-04-2006, 01:23 AM
this is just the warm up....we go to a better place....as long as we've walked a good,positive road....

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2006, 01:36 AM
You come back as a different race in a different place until the cycle is complete and you have experienced all shades of life. Once you have done that you die and come back as animals, then possibly living organisms such as plants and what not. Then you go to heaven and chill with Biggie and Pac.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-04-2006, 01:43 AM
life finishes and we no longer exists.

hectis
07-04-2006, 01:45 AM
I Can Not Tell U I Never Died

LHX
07-04-2006, 06:31 AM
there is no reason to believe that it is any different than right now

bodies fall

life doesnt end

tacle
07-04-2006, 06:32 AM
life finishes and we no longer exists.

Hold that.

tacle
07-04-2006, 06:36 AM
I also think of it this way, when you fall asleep you are no longer aware of your yourself, nothingless, when your asleep you can't feel anything, i think death is like that, but your sleepin' for enternaty, one deep endless sleep.

Cuchulain
07-04-2006, 11:36 AM
we keep coming back again and again. thats why some people have certain gifts like drawing and rapping. we learn it in a previous life and take it through to the next one and keep getting better and better until we achieve what ever it is we want, which canges from one life to the next

hidden ninja
07-04-2006, 11:40 AM
what happened before you were born?

tacle
07-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Fuck reincarnation!

HANZO
07-04-2006, 05:16 PM
you die and thats it.

crass
07-04-2006, 05:45 PM
fuck that new-age bullshit, you die and you're dead.

Kephrem
07-04-2006, 06:02 PM
According to the Bible if you're of original ancient Israelite blood/paternal ancestry what happens upon death is your spirit is led to the spiritual realm by a Black Angel where you will be stood in front of Black Jesus Christ, that is God (the Son, YHWH) sitting on His Throne, where you will be Judged for your actions whether those actions be good or whether they be bad. Those actions, or rather Gods final judgement is what determines your next destination, if you're to be sent to "Abrahams' Bosom" (a place of comfort for the righteous), or into the spiritual realm called Hell (a place of torment for the wicked), for a specified amount of time. However if you are not of ancient Israelite blood/paternal ancestry the judgement has already been determined, and that judgement is getting sent straight to Hell to meet Apollyon.

crass
07-05-2006, 08:41 AM
^^^cool site, dude. can always count on goddess for the good pictures.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-05-2006, 08:51 AM
there is no reason to believe that it is any different than right now

bodies fall

life doesnt end

hold on, am i missing something, right now our bodies, brains and organs are all functioning, when we die they stop functioning. there is no reason to believe that there is anything after death. our bodies stop working, and the thing that determines our thoughts, our brain, fails. why would there be thought after death?

EZA/ELEAZAR
07-05-2006, 09:33 AM
We're born...living, breathing, beings in the sight of God...then we die as living, breather, and beings in the sigh of God. Is it over? Of course not...You just don't die and thats it. If ur brain is out and all ur functions are, then what is it? What do you feel n shit? Of course there's somethin beyond death..just ask Silvya on Montel..every Wednesday she speaks to the ghosts..werid..but other than that..you live a good life and choose the right path, your up in Heaven...fuck up ur life and become a shitty person, gonna be suckn the Hells dick..

$inista
07-05-2006, 11:42 AM
werd I experienced sum funky supernatural shit & personally know someone who can communicate with the dead sounds crazy but its true I tell you their is a spirit world, your body is just a shell

crass
07-05-2006, 11:47 AM
religious vomit

Longbongcilvaringz
07-05-2006, 11:53 AM
communicate with the dead......lol

not tyring to shit on anyones beliefs but thats to far out there for me.

$inista
07-05-2006, 12:06 PM
communicate with the dead......lol

not tyring to shit on anyones beliefs but thats to far out there for me.

4real dude no joke anit fucken with you, matter of fact the shit is type scary man, I guess you have to see & experience sum shit your self b4 you can believe, I know it sounds crazy but its true I witnessed sum unbelieveable shit on numerous occasions

adedwutang
07-05-2006, 12:38 PM
i herd about some chic that had a dangerous surgery and was dead for a couple minutes or w/e, and durin that time she could see her body from up above somewhere and she saw exactly what they were doing to her and wen she came back to life she told them everything she saw and it was all absolutely correct. the whole time her eyes were closed and she had some kind of cloth over her head so there was no way to see what was going on, and it was said that her brain was inactive as well, being that she was dead. i saw it on some special on tv, dont kno if its true or not but it sounded pretty convincing to me. just thought u guys wuld like to hear it.
get at me-

adedwutang
07-05-2006, 12:39 PM

tacle
07-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Forever holdin' this life, i ain't comin' back, if there is a God, he knows not to send me back.

Sifu Dragon
07-05-2006, 01:40 PM
i herd about some chic that had a dangerous surgery and was dead for a couple minutes or w/e, and durin that time she could see her body from up above somewhere and she saw exactly what they were doing to her and wen she came back to life she told them everything she saw and it was all absolutely correct. the whole time her eyes were closed and she had some kind of cloth over her head so there was no way to see what was going on, and it was said that her brain was inactive as well, being that she was dead. i saw it on some special on tv, dont kno if its true or not but it sounded pretty convincing to me. just thought u guys wuld like to hear it.
get at me-

my mate said he went through that too, he said he was lifted and floated upwards and he could see himself looking downwards doctors trying to save him, he said it was the best feeling he ever had then when he returned to his body, he felt shit

adedwutang
07-05-2006, 01:46 PM
yea man its some crazy shit, i guess its just so hard to believe u gotta experience it for urself to understand it. or atleast someone u trust experiences it then it seems more realistic or w/e.
get at me-

crass
07-05-2006, 02:09 PM
get at me-

yeah it's sorta like when you picture scarlett johansen naked, or when you dream and all sorts of unreal shit happens. it's easy for me right now to picture looking down on myself sitting in a chair. doesn't mean that my soul is floating out of my body. of course i am very cynical and doubtful of any such things.

Edgar Erebus
07-05-2006, 03:47 PM
When you die you ain't here anymore. You become just food for worms, without soul, spirit, whatever. End of your chapter.

Kephrem
07-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Only according to a cavemans mentality. Energy cant be gotten rid of, even water when it evaporates goes back into the atmosphere, back into the elements.

LHX
07-05-2006, 04:58 PM
hold on, am i missing something, right now our bodies, brains and organs are all functioning, when we die they stop functioning. there is no reason to believe that there is anything after death. our bodies stop working, and the thing that determines our thoughts, our brain, fails. why would there be thought after death?

because we are organs of a bigger entity

life takes many forms

WARPATH
07-05-2006, 05:05 PM
4real dude no joke anit fucken with you, matter of fact the shit is type scary man, I guess you have to see & experience sum shit your self b4 you can believe, I know it sounds crazy but its true I witnessed sum unbelieveable shit on numerous occasions

I believe you, they're called interperters. Jesus was an interpreter. I'm curious to some of the things you witnessed.

When you die, you go to the Happy Hunting grounds. So, I've heard.

Darkdestination
07-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I think your soul goes to space my message dissapeared.
http://space.com/php/multimedia/imagegallery/igviewer.php?imgid=3725&gid=272&index=0

Gawd
07-13-2006, 08:19 PM
No one her has died yet or ever remebers dying from a supposed past life. So no one knows.

"Masta-Mind"
07-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Time will show.

Allah is the most just and so justice will be served when all those who have lived on earth shall give an account for their deed. Thereafter face the punishment of their lord which they by their own hands earnt or enjoy the eternal unimagenable rewards of Ar Rahman Ar Raheem (The most greacious most merciful)

Peace

"Masta-Mind"
07-13-2006, 10:10 PM
happens when u die?

Your bowels release themselves so u piss and shit yourself and die in a pool of your own filth. Lookin forward to it!

^
This is general chat material

Spoon Face
07-14-2006, 01:06 AM
when you die the heavenly angels carry you off to heaven or hell depends on how good you are on earth

Kong
07-14-2006, 10:10 AM
what do people that think nothing happens make of ghosts and shit?

and if its on how good you were in life how does that work out when life makes shit a lot harder for some people to be good?

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Your descendents carry your dna into the next generations and you live on through them.

But, not just through blood...also through the Truth that you teach them.
That's the most important part.

Your seeds are the key to life after death.

Kong
07-15-2006, 12:11 PM
No one her has died yet or ever remebers dying from a supposed past life. So no one knows.

People claim they remember stuff when they were dead for a bit.

Gawd
07-15-2006, 12:22 PM
People claim they remember stuff when they were dead for a bit.
We will eventually experience death. Then the ? will be answered.

Kong
07-15-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll come back to this thread whenever that be then. Peace.

jallainINS
07-15-2006, 12:58 PM
personally, i believe what the Bible teaches, and whoever said that you have to be jewish or ancient descent, thats wrong thats not whats in the Bible. you can be from any walk of life, and if you accept Jesus into your heart as ur personal savior and believe he died on the cross for your sins and develop a personal relationship with him that fuels ur desire to live for him and to glorify him then you will be accepted into heaven. otherwise its down to hell to be tormented for all eternity. there is no time limit. please dont flame me guys its my personal beliefs and you can disagree with them all you want but its ignorant to start bashin someone for that.

eVoL
07-15-2006, 01:51 PM
death is another part of life

J-Cee
07-17-2006, 08:36 AM
how could u die and just be gone into nothing,i just cannot imagine it,so at the point when you die,and you daze off,what happens..like its frustrating to think of that.I think the brain has to much power that when it dies you die with it..i think u could die,and be energy,just one with the world.Cause u aint gonna have a human body when u die,thats an earth realm thing.

J-Cee
07-17-2006, 08:39 AM
personally, i believe what the Bible teaches, and whoever said that you have to be jewish or ancient descent, thats wrong thats not whats in the Bible. you can be from any walk of life, and if you accept Jesus into your heart as ur personal savior and believe he died on the cross for your sins and develop a personal relationship with him that fuels ur desire to live for him and to glorify him then you will be accepted into heaven. otherwise its down to hell to be tormented for all eternity. there is no time limit. please dont flame me guys its my personal beliefs and you can disagree with them all you want but its ignorant to start bashin someone for that.

see thats why the whole christianity thing pisses me off sometimes,even though im christian.So if u dont belive in jesus,your gonna suffer in hell for eternity..that sounds more evil then satan.Thats why i dont like being told..if you dont belive in god and pray and go to church etc.You arent gonna goto heaven...bullshit..that would mean Our God would be treating ppl differently and not equally.

tacle
07-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Already posted what i think happens, but really it's up to the creator to send me wherever, FUCK RIENCARNATION!!!!!!

100pr00f
07-17-2006, 10:53 AM
u are energy
when u die ur energystays....
u ever have a out of body exp...i sorta have
ill just be itting at my comp...doing nothing zonning out

all of a sudden i feel light..and i float..my energy ...and when this happens i can fell that i am abouve my self..its hard do explain

but the feeling is the weirdies thing

Tha Double-P
07-17-2006, 10:59 AM
so youve almost died by your computer?
eewwwwww grosssssss

100pr00f
07-17-2006, 11:04 AM
lol no...mybe it was my soul trying to get away lol
but i held on to it
its hard to explain

Tha Double-P
07-17-2006, 11:07 AM
lol thats fucked up
maybe your on too many drugs
lmao

100pr00f
07-17-2006, 11:31 AM
no..i dont do drugs

Tha Double-P
07-17-2006, 11:31 AM
thats what they want you to think

100pr00f
07-17-2006, 11:37 AM
maybe i do do drugs

...haha

its a chris rock thing

Skellington
07-17-2006, 12:40 PM
You die and that's it.....there ain't no hevan...lol....there's only hell, but you're in it when y'r alive....so..death might be heaven.

J-Cee
07-17-2006, 09:26 PM
All the possibilities i think.

1.You die and your gone,theres no blackness,no pain,no thinking,you dont exist so your gone.
2.The same as above but after a while your born into another body..your enrgy passes on to another body without u knowing anything about your previous life.
3.You keep roaming the world as a ghost,just energy though.
4.You Goto heaven.