PDA

View Full Version : best getto boys album?

GSTYLE
07-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Scarface is one of the best ever. Getto Boys, ive heard some classic tracks, but what is their best album? Do they have a classic to their name?

hidden ninja
07-04-2006, 03:29 PM
check out the self-titled or "we can't be stopped"

energizer
07-04-2006, 04:42 PM
that pretty much answered your question

solid_servo
07-05-2006, 01:06 PM
the resurrection is my favorite from them, followed by we can't be stopped. niether of them is really flawless, but these are the closest to perfect the geto boys had.

scarface solo is much doper than the geto boys.

CharlesJones
07-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Till Death Do Us Part(Willie D wasn't on this album, Big Mike replaced him)
We Can't Be Stopped

JackTrippa718JR
07-06-2006, 11:52 AM
We Can't Be Stopped, hands down!

IRAN
07-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Whats the one with Size aint shit and Diary of a madman?

Prolifical ENG
07-06-2006, 04:56 PM
1. The Geto Boys
2. We Cant Be Stopped
3. Da Resurrection

noel411
07-07-2006, 07:01 AM
"Geto Boys" and "We Can't Be Stopped" are both legendary gangsta rap albums. "Til Death Do Us Part" is a fucken excellent album right through, and heavily slept on. All time joint to me. Buy all 3 right now or live an un-fulfilling life.

CharlesJones
07-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Size Ain't Shit song is on Grip It On That Other Level album and Diary Of A Madman song is on Scarface's Mr Scarface Is Back album.

Definitive X
07-07-2006, 08:02 PM
We Can't Be Stopped

Butter
07-07-2006, 08:16 PM
i was just wondering about these guys..

did they have a track with a chorus like ''money money money'' sang by some women? i cant remember.. i had some years and years ago.

CharlesJones
07-10-2006, 05:26 PM
The song you're talking about that's sung by women in the chorus talking about money is I Ain't With Being Broke. That song is on We Can't Be Stopped album. Willie D is the hardest dude in the group to me. His lyrics are raw and he always tells the truth. He's so funny too. Peep some of these classic lyrics out by him.

Baldhead Hoes song from his solo album Controversy

What the fuck is going on in this god damn world? What are you bitch? A boy or a girl? Hahahahahahahahahaha. I can't tell because your shit on the sides are gone. You remind me of that monkey looking bitch Grace Jones hahahahahahahaha. Fucked up is how you look to Willie D LOL. I just gotta have a bitch who got more hair than me LOL.

I'm Not A Gentleman song from Geto Boys We Can't Be Stopped album

Ladies first. Who the fuck made up that shit? 9 times outta 10 it was a bitch LOL. I'm coming at you like this cause your pussy ain't no more important than my dick miss LOL. I'm not your muthafucking dog. I won't run to you at your every beck and call. Bitches act like they handicapped. Want me to open doors, pull up chairs and all that hahahahahahahahaha. I'm the muthafucking gangsta of love so how you gon rub me like i'm some kind of scrub? Think your pussy made of gold. Well it's not. You couldn't get a dime for it at the pawn shop LOL. I won't pack your bags at the store. Nor will i take you to a play or a musical whore and break my neck to be extra polite. I'll take your muthafucking ass to a chicken fight LOL. If it get cold, you gon sneeze cause i ain't giving you my coat so i can freeze LOL.

I'll straight up tell a bitch to suck my dick LOL. Fuck that beating around the bush shit LOL. When i go see a ho, i don't knock on the door LOL. When we go to a restaurant, i don't let her pick it cause she'll try to choose the one most expensive LOL.

So What song from his solo album Unbreakable

Everytime i turn the radio on, i get hot. I'm sick of niggas bragging about what they got LOL. I came here to show and tell. Half of these muthafuckas broke as hell LOL. Most of these bitches scared to come to the hood LOL. Let's get the facts straight out the gate. You ain't real nigga, you's a cake LOL. You talk a lot of shit about scrapping and guns but if i slapped the fuck out you right now, you run hahahahahahahahaha. So what if your rich. Let me tell you something bitch LOL. A nigga don't feel like hearing that shit LOL. I could give a fuck about how tight your flow is LOL.

It ain't safe when your talking shit. Your bodyguard ain't nothing but a big old bitch LOL. Heard you got jumped on by a broad LOL. Now suddenly you got a record out and your ass is hard LOL. Cocksucka muthafucka you a brand new fool LOL. Tricking with these chickens and your kids need shoes. Radios videos playing your shit. Screaming your record company name but they laying you dick LOL.

ShaDynasty
07-10-2006, 05:31 PM
you know all the members of the geto boys recorded in separate studios for their last album

CharlesJones
07-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah i knew about that. Willie D talked about it in a interview in Murder Dog magazine awhile ago. Willie D lives overseas now. I wonder why he would move overseas. I know it's gotta be hard on him to adjust to living in a foreign country. He also is a real estate agent now. I wish he would release some more solo albums. I like all his solo albums.

Butter
07-10-2006, 08:38 PM
wasnt the song i was thinking of, it was probably by someone else.

thanks anyways.