PDA

View Full Version : Wu-Wear is commercial and rapper sponsered clothes are stupid

GENERAL WISE
07-05-2006, 12:23 AM
They are overpriced, and plain ghetto.

TAURO
07-05-2006, 06:44 AM
I agree that they are overpriced but what do you mean ghetto? maybe you like dressing up like a yuppie but hip hop branded clothes are just that hip hop clothing.

crass
07-05-2006, 09:29 AM
fuck 90% of hip hop clothing. kids wearing shirts that go past their knees. looks like a moo-moo (type of dress). looks retaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarded on anyone, black or white.

TAURO
07-05-2006, 12:54 PM
fuck 90% of hip hop clothing. kids wearing shirts that go past their knees. looks like a moo-moo (type of dress). looks retaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarded on anyone, black or white.

Well it's a good thing Im latino then, not that I wear t shirts that go down to my knees, that just looks stupid.

Edgar Erebus
07-05-2006, 03:22 PM

Yeah, I know, I was wearing such shit some time. I looked like a frozen street vendor from Marocco.

THE W
07-05-2006, 04:46 PM
i like hiphop clothing. its all about whats comfortable for you.

Orion Nebulus
07-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Well I wear sort of a hiphop/rock style. I agree...I love the hiphop style but the styles these days are ridiculous and plain stupid.

PANDA PISS
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
you have to mix and match, i usually rock baggy jeans like ecko/fubu etc
and a tasteful shirt, like a white t or a shirt with a logo, for real though i dont like that jeans rocked halfway down ya legs look with your underwear hangin out, thats wack as hell
dont like those assholeish leather jackets either

crass
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I know, I was wearing such shit some time. I looked like a frozen street vendor from Marocco.

lmao!!

TAURO
07-05-2006, 05:16 PM
I would say my style resembled hip hop in the mid ninties with the baggy jeans, timbs/trainers and t shirt, hoodie etc.. with the obvious current slant ofcourse.

TAURO
07-05-2006, 05:17 PM
I must add that my jeans don't sag halfway down my ass, although my boxers do show a bit but thats cos I've been losing weight.

crass
07-05-2006, 05:18 PM
I would say my style resembled hip hop in the mid ninties with the baggy jeans, timbs/trainers and t shirt, hoodie etc.. with the obvious current slant ofcourse.

yeah man, baggy jeans and hoodies is where it begins and ends for me.

edit: substitute timbs for wallabees, in my case. also in the summer i wear much lighter shit.

Igotcha
07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I still want a fucking wu leather jacket.

TAURO
07-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Here in england the current urban fashion (I won't call it hip hop cos it's an insult) is wearing chains, cruxifixes etc.. that kind of stuff you see in music vids from the south, with an obvious british edge to it.

TAURO
07-05-2006, 05:27 PM
All I want from wu wear is a pair of jeans with the logo sown in, a wu logo cap and scullie, a t shirt with the classic logo and one with gza's logo too.

Ink Is My Drink
07-05-2006, 05:28 PM
i wear my jeans baggy and low but no way as low as alot of these hip hop cats. i dont wear very baggy t shirts abit baggy but not too baggy. and wear either timbs or air force 1's. dont really wear much hip hop makes normally jus wear nike and wear som clothes frm okayplayer i like som there stuff, its cheap haha so it attracts me. and wear hoodys.the only thing i wear really baggy is basketball jerseys

so im basicly a half hearted hip hop style.

BRONZBODY
07-05-2006, 06:43 PM
they dint make shit for big niggaz so fuck em,wu has fat fans too ghatdammit!!!

Ghost_Deini_
07-05-2006, 06:54 PM
theres nothing hip hop about the way i dress.

abasi
07-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I agree that most hiphop sponsered gear is wack but I do want a wu wear leather too

RAMESH
07-07-2006, 04:20 PM
i own alot of wu-wear they make very good quality clothes & i love what it represents & there is nothing that looks cooler than a wu-tang logo, levi tommy hillfigger or whatever the fuck you guys be wearing nothing compares to wu-wear, WU-TANG is nothin to fuck wit. down here in africa on a street level wu-tang is huge amongst gangsters & street cats i get alot of respect from alot of people cause i drape wu-wear alot of cats be walkin up to me & saying where the fuck you buy that dog? that top looks jus. down here wu-wear is hard to come across even there music is difficult to get so if you got it you get mad respect because down here the people i'm surrounded by love wu-tang, evry hood that i go to i see & meet people who got mad respect for the clan the only problem is most people that love the wu-tang can't afford to buy cd's & wu-wear, in africa things is quite fucked up down here. i somtimes wish i can be where you guys are at on the real i can't complain to much i got alot of wu-wear & alot of wu-tang cd's i just can't get enough of it i think because of my surroundings & the things that i'm affiliated too attracts me to the clan. evry day i'm living those lyrics, we don't have much law down here you can get away with almost anything & alot of us is animals i'm proud to say that i am an animal i'm from south africa & i'm not as forgiving as mandela i had a fucked up life & i am angry that i can kill out of anger that's why the wu-wear fits me so fine i love it some advice for you guys out there stay away from cats wearing wu-wear you going to get shot & robbed & your girls are going to get raped.

Grongle
07-07-2006, 04:27 PM
they dint make shit for big niggaz so fuck em,wu has fat fans too ghatdammit!!!

they must do , i have seen rae wearing wu-wear

crass
07-07-2006, 04:27 PM
wu-tang should do a free show in africa.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-07-2006, 04:34 PM
i wear my jeans baggy and low but no way as low as alot of these hip hop cats. i dont wear very baggy t shirts abit baggy but not too baggy. and wear either timbs or air force 1's. dont really wear much hip hop makes normally jus wear nike and wear som clothes frm okayplayer i like som there stuff, its cheap haha so it attracts me. and wear hoodys.the only thing i wear really baggy is basketball jerseys

so im basicly a half hearted hip hop style.

co sign WU WEAR is 100% quality brand thoooooooooooo

RAMESH
07-08-2006, 02:08 PM
they dint make shit for big niggaz so fuck em,wu has fat fans too ghatdammit!!! i hate to hear you feel that way i'm also big i'm not fat but i'm built & i'm tall i wear baggy clothing & i got wu leather jackets ranging from XXXL TO XXXXXL i'm sure that can fit you man if not then your ass better loose some weight & i'm not saying that to diss you as i'l never do that but just rather on a health issue. back to the point i got alot of wu-wear & it's all big sizes you wont find it easy but it's out there, just got to look harder.

RAMESH
07-08-2006, 02:13 PM
wu-tang should do a free show in africa. i don't think that will work for them but it would be cool if atleast just 1 member & a few affiliates must come down. even though meth is my favourite mc i think most of the people down here would love to see the GZA

abasi
07-09-2006, 12:47 PM
A show in africa would be cool

Iron Man
07-10-2006, 05:38 PM

Never diss Morocco or you may not die with honor.

crass
07-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Never diss Morocco or you may not die with honor.

did you hear that slim? you're gonna live forever!

GENERAL WISE
07-10-2006, 09:00 PM
did you hear that slim? you're gonna live forever!
With crass' witty rebuttals
its appearant that he is a jew

CHRONZ
07-12-2006, 05:19 AM
as long as the quality is dope, im down with it...

normally rock some baggy ecko jeans, ecko shirt/hoodie and Air force 1's

RAMESH
07-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Never diss Morocco or you may not die with honor. i got to agree with that i got alot of moroccon friends & i can tell you this much those guys won't think twice about killing if you talk shit to them it's easy to diss on the net but not in real life.

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
07-31-2006, 08:13 AM
you have to mix and match, i usually rock baggy jeans like ecko/fubu etc
and a tasteful shirt, like a white t or a shirt with a logo, for real though i dont like that jeans rocked halfway down ya legs look with your underwear hangin out, thats wack as hell
dont like those assholeish leather jackets either
i agree and dont agree with this one

some leather jackets are nice

$inista
07-31-2006, 09:45 AM
pants hanging under asscheeks boxers exposed ( what if you have 2 run) I dont get it,(no homo) but i love it even beter is hearing my white racist friends(not saying all my white friends are racist) mumble pull up ya pants ya fucking nigger, it reminds me of why I dont fuck with them so much, i give them a look as to say why dont you tell in the face, but hey alot of people are scared of things they dont understand, lot of people dont understand hiphop or its elements which style & fashion has always played a part, anit nothing wrong it, I like the freedom of wearing what I want, when I want & how I want to wear my clothes so i anit knocking nobody for doing the same no matter how ridiculous they mite look however some mutha fuckas need to get dissed

P.S. WU WEAR is dope & yes overpriced but is far from commercial cuase you cant find it every where, you dont go in macy's & see a wu wear section that is some ol commercial shit & fuck it if it is its still all business got 2 get paid anyway you can nah mean, dont like dont buy it

freedom of choice is beautiful thing

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 06:10 AM
wu wear is tight shit but some of it is a little ghetto as well cause some of it is made like it was made in the streets. anyways i like it but why is it so big in europe and not in the us? I went all the way to sta. island and there at the wu wear shop they hook you up cheap! its a lot more online! theres tight shit on the wuweareurope shit that i cant get here in usa or in japan only if you live in europe! what the fuck!

supremecharma
08-21-2006, 06:14 AM
pants hanging under asscheeks boxers exposed ( what if you have 2 run) I dont get it,(no homo) but i love it even beter is hearing my white racist friends(not saying all my white friends are racist) mumble pull up ya pants ya fucking nigger, it reminds me of why I dont fuck with them so much

oh do shut up. we all rock our hip hop clothes like that. just cos your friends happen to be biggots that aint out fault. fill that chip on your shoulder and live ya damn life.

supremecharma
08-21-2006, 06:21 AM
stay away from cats wearing wu-wear you going to get shot & robbed & your girls are going to get raped.

dont worry i will u sick little cunt.

u probably got aids anyway.

have a nice death.

:tease:

famenchuan
08-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Where in staten is the shop. I been making money lately so I need some jeans. Im not happy with the jeans I'm wearing now. They ain't comfortable. There aeropostle. I only brought them cause they cheap and I really was not making enough money to buy stuff that I like.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Where in staten is the shop. I been making money lately so I need some jeans. Im not happy with the jeans I'm wearing now. They ain't comfortable. There aeropostle. I only brought them cause they cheap and I really was not making enough money to buy stuff that I like.

there is over ten but the closest one and the least dangous one thats not in the ghetto is near the fairy. when i went to ny cause i dont live there from the mtns of co i asked people thinkin i could find it in long island anyways i took the subway to the sta. fairy and then asked what bus to the wu wear shop. it took 5 mins on the bus and found it. theres a dope cd store across the street too! its a small wu shop other 1s are bigger meth told me when i met him but they hooked me up! tell em your from far away and u traveled all that way to go there! I got 3 shirts a felt jacket a hat which is the 1st wu hat ever made meth said and a key chain for 60 bucks!!!!!!online the coat is 80 alone! I dont wear it anymore cause ghost signed it! good luck and soon your be sportin the tightest shit. buy all you can and the more you get hooked up! wu looks out for thier fan word!!!!!

famenchuan
08-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info. I live on Long Island so I'll check it out.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the info. I live on Long Island so I'll check it out.

if you go and you can afford something extra sometime could you pick me up somethin and ill send u something from japan for exchange of a wu shirt. dont be afraid to ask people! most know there where to find it. let me know and we can exchange info

famenchuan
08-22-2006, 09:48 AM
if you go and you can afford something extra sometime could you pick me up somethin and ill send u something from japan for exchange of a wu shirt. dont be afraid to ask people! most know there where to find it. let me know and we can exchange info

Yeah what you looking for. I plan on getting within two weeks.

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Yeah what you looking for. I plan on getting within two weeks.

something small keychain xxl t shirt, something cheap for shipping