PDA

View Full Version : Redman albums

famenchuan
07-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Pick the Redman album you like best and explain. Then write which you like/dont like about each one of his other albums. If you dont have all his albums do the ones that you have.

Marc051
07-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Muddy Waters is by far Redman's best album

All of his albums are great but I think this album has the best production.
Dare Iz a Darkside is almost as good but I think lyrically Muddy Waters is slightly better.

I'd say Malpractice is his weakest album, not on his part though, only because it's flooded with too many guests and the production sounds a little too mainstream. Redman blows everyone else out of the water that share a track with him (Outsidaz crew, Flipmode Squad, Saukrates, Street Life). I usually skip to the solo tracks on Malpractice.

Doc's he Name is a little dissapointing because I think there's too many skits that bring the album down. Also, Redman doesn't need help from anyone, he can carry an album entirely on his own. So it makes you wonder why his recent mixtapes have Icarus and Saukrates all over them.

In the end, even Redman's weakest album is better than 99.9% of all the garbage out there.

ShaDynasty
07-06-2006, 07:03 AM
'whut the album' is his best album
then muddy waterz
then dare iz a darkside
then malpractise
havent heard the other one
i want his new shit to drop soon

HipHophead101
07-06-2006, 07:47 AM
all of reds albums are so good but if i had to order them id say:
Muddy Waters
Whut? Thee Album
Dare iz a Darkside
Docs Da Name 2000
Malpractice

but are all great none are ne less then "good" also redmans one of if not the only rapper i listen to that i enjoy the skits his skits r always funny

Da Problem Child
07-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Muddy Waters is his best album

JackTrippa718JR
07-06-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm going to have to go with Muddy Waters. The album is straight bangers all the way through and it flows from beginning to end like water.

Dare IZ A Darkside is a very close runner up though. I like Muddy waters slightly more though.

Whut!? The Album is right behind Dare Iz A Darkside.

Doc's The Name & Malpractice would have been dope minus all the skits. I feel they really fucked up the flow of the albums

venex
07-06-2006, 12:49 PM
definately muddy waters, a personal classic !!!

Murdah Piff
07-06-2006, 08:51 PM
the skits are classick

ShaDynasty
07-07-2006, 03:33 AM
anyone know when his new shits droppin, its been like 5 years since he last had an album out
it was supposed to be out a few months ago

Funk_Dock
07-07-2006, 06:14 AM
all of reds albums are so good but if i had to order them id say:
Muddy Waters
Whut? Thee Album
Dare iz a Darkside
Docs Da Name 2000
Malpractice

thats pretty much on point except for the top 2 which is debatable for me

noel411
07-07-2006, 06:39 AM
Muddy Waters and Whut? Thee Album are excellent. Dare Iz A Darkside is quite good. Not really much into the other 2.

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-07-2006, 07:17 AM
my favourite is Dare Iz A Darkside-the red cassette was always in the tape deck back when...10/10 Love ; Green Island, Noorotic, Cant Wait all classics plus the skits are cool.
Muddy Waters is a close second Da Bump Whateva Man Smoke Buddha PickItUp Case Closed Creepin another classic 10/10
and Whut thee Album is a bit dated but still bumps watch him freak it in korean and Rated R is certified dope classic Double production
Docs the Name is another dope one