PDA

View Full Version : First Real Beat!!

Visionz
07-06-2006, 12:44 AM
I've been messing around with Reason for a while and the mtv music generator before that hahah, but this is my first fully arranged (but not mixed down) song. Let me know what ya think. The title is "Beware". Thanks for checking it out the feedback is always welcome. peace

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=509121

Hz Deep
07-06-2006, 07:10 AM
Is that link right?, it's logging me out of soundclick every time I click it?

GuardianOne
07-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Is that link right?, it's logging me out of soundclick every time I click it?

Thanks for that acknowledgement. I practically changed all passwords for all my internet accounts and increased encryption on my network. And And requested all user to change their passwords (83 users) immediately. As and i have just finished analyzing my WLANs and demilitarized zones after my firewalls and domain servers...

Thanks i can tell everyone it was a false alarm!

Peace Hz
PS: That teaches me not to get captivated in my own domains! Cause i thought it was a IDS (intrusion Detection Service) or DOS (Denial Of Service), i'll probably laugh it off at home. Thanks again.

Visionz
07-06-2006, 09:31 AM
allllright Guardian, thanks for the feedback :?

Bedlam
07-06-2006, 02:26 PM
he means fix your link eric. You fucked it up

that post was funny as hell, I can't tell if he's jokin or if he's seriously that into computers...

ERN-DAWGY
07-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Thanks for that acknowledgement. I practically changed all passwords for all my internet accounts and increased encryption on my network. And And requested all user to change their passwords (83 users) immediately. As and i have just finished analyzing my WLANs and demilitarized zones after my firewalls and domain servers...

Thanks i can tell everyone it was a false alarm!

Peace Hz
PS: That teaches me not to get captivated in my own domains! Cause i thought it was a IDS (intrusion Detection Service) or DOS (Denial Of Service), i'll probably laugh it off at home. Thanks again.

what the fuck? come again

yo eric fix the link bro cuz it logged me out too

Visionz
07-06-2006, 10:23 PM
I'm not sure why it was doin what it was doin, the link worked for me.
Here's the link without me logged in, hopefully it'll make a difference. Yall let me know it you're still havin trouble, peace yall, the feedback is always welcome

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=509121

VernakuLa
07-06-2006, 10:29 PM
i like what im hearing, sounds the way i feel lol

nice shit dun, WHY AINT YOU RAPPIN OVER THEM NUCCA?!?!

INF
07-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Good work Unseen. Keep it up.

One.

Visionz
07-06-2006, 10:36 PM
i like what im hearing, sounds the way i feel lol

nice shit dun, WHY AINT YOU RAPPIN OVER THEM NUCCA?!?!

haha, all in good time mayne, I JUST finished this beat up and really I'm still workin a lil' on the arrangements. Still gotta check out some things Hrtz Deep was helping me out with. But I'm gonna sit down and really write some shit to this one. peace

tha god concept
07-06-2006, 10:37 PM
yo man those beats r tight 4reel..

u gotta throw down some vocals on there homie and tear shit up!!

peace son ~1~

GuardianOne
07-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
nice but stick to writing or at least practice a lot more on those beats because they're pretty wack. No offense meant, but they could use an assload of help

I just had to bring that up. I can hear that there is an effect or type of your own rhythm that you're trying to perfect. Its alright, cause with your own experience at your type of music the more you experiment and the more you get settled in that music environment - iam sure you'll perfect it.

Peace
PS: Might try an blend the tracks smoothly (levels an all) so each instrument isn't trying to dominate an compete for sound...

GuardianOne
07-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Oh plus i just uploaded "Escape", its downloadable you might try an hear my type of beats.

Peace

Visionz
07-07-2006, 09:20 AM
I just had to bring that up. I can hear that there is an effect or type of your own rhythm that you're trying to perfect. Its alright, cause with your own experience at your type of music the more you experiment and the more you get settled in that music environment - iam sure you'll perfect it.

Peace
PS: Might try an blend the tracks smoothly (levels an all) so each instrument isn't trying to dominate an compete for sound...haha Guardian's got the memory of an elephant. I hope you're weren't too offended when you read that. Your feedback is appreciated homie. peace

Visionz
07-07-2006, 06:48 PM
goose bumps, check the beat out, the link works.

GuardianOne
07-08-2006, 04:07 AM
I hope you're weren't too offended when you read that. peace

No i wasn't anyway its constructive criticism. Just keeps all in check.

Peace
PS: Keep to the good work. And i'll check your new beat (s)...