this was two weeks into my crazy fuckin diet
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/odbrip/Jun14281.jpg
this is me now - 4 weeks into the diet
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/odbrip/Jul06284.jpg
u can already see more defenition
HOLLA ATCHA BOY

Bloo
07-06-2006, 02:55 AM
No doubt L, cool pics glad to see you're dropping the weight.

Speaking of which, what diet are you on? I might have to try it and see what I can lose.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-06-2006, 03:28 AM
keep on!

Bloo
07-06-2006, 04:51 AM
I thought L stopped drinking though? Must've missed something

BRONZBODY
07-06-2006, 04:56 AM
good job lu! keep it up dont be a lazy ass like me and give up! keep doin it dog! and tell me what u doin so i can try it

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-06-2006, 10:58 AM
keep on!

co sign :thumbup:

Its Big Lu baby
07-06-2006, 11:21 AM
U do realise that consumption of alchohol doesn't help u by trying to gain a more lean/defined body? If u really want it, your gonna have to kiss the booze goodbye, or atleast SEVERLEY cut down, and by that I mean drink maybe like 1nce every 2 months. But then again, that all depends on what your goals are......
na duke... i stay drinking on the weekends. and i drink only vodka now (0 carbs) and it has no affect on my program
No doubt L, cool pics glad to see you're dropping the weight.

Speaking of which, what diet are you on? I might have to try it and see what I can lose.
im doing a low carb diet . i do cardio everyday and lift 5 days a week . eat every 2 hours in small portions to get my metabolism goin.

TUCO
07-06-2006, 11:42 AM
why so concerned with ur arms??
if thats the case then u aint on a diet....u probly just workin out

Its Big Lu baby
07-06-2006, 11:51 AM
why so concerned with ur arms??
if thats the case then u aint on a diet....u probly just workin out
im not concerned about my arms its just a way of showin ur cutin down fat. if my arm is more cut up it obviously means ive lost some fat and when u loose fat by runing or doin any other form of cardio u loose fat throughout ur entire body.

zeppelin2k
07-06-2006, 12:11 PM
stomach is a better measure of whether you are cutting not your stomach
if you want go to www.t-nation.com to get some REAL knowledge on cutting, and it doesnt matter if vodka has 0 carbs it still slows down you losing fat and gaining muscle

check the site out, read christian thibadeau's workout shit (big boy basics, total triple training, quattro dynamo) and read carb-cycling for your diet

ez

crass
07-06-2006, 12:17 PM
yeah alcohol is like the worst thing if you wanna get toned/lose fat. you will get much better results if you avoided it,

Koolish
07-06-2006, 12:20 PM
number one way to lose weight is exercise. a family member of mine was trying to lose weight on a diet and it was hard, tedious and all of that other shit. but when they started to do some exercise and saw pounds dropping, i told them dieting is the lazy persons way of losing weight, and they agreed. i'm not saying your lazy because i have no clue what your daily life is like, maybe shit is too hectic in order for you to find time to exercise, but i'm saying if you can find time hell just play some sports or anything.

VernakuLa
07-06-2006, 02:35 PM
U do realise that consumption of alchohol doesn't help u by trying to gain a more lean/defined body? If u really want it, your gonna have to kiss the booze goodbye, or atleast SEVERLEY cut down, and by that I mean drink maybe like 1nce every 2 months. But then again, that all depends on what your goals are......

not if your doing 2 hours of cardio each day

trust me good sir

Unforgiven
07-06-2006, 04:37 PM
number one way to lose weight is exercise. a family member of mine was trying to lose weight on a diet and it was hard, tedious and all of that other shit. but when they started to do some exercise and saw pounds dropping, i told them dieting is the lazy persons way of losing weight, and they agreed. i'm not saying your lazy because i have no clue what your daily life is like, maybe shit is too hectic in order for you to find time to exercise, but i'm saying if you can find time hell just play some sports or anything.

Dieting is not the lazy persons way of loosing weight. Combine a good diet with a good workout plan and you should be dropping the pounds. Dieting isn't about loosing weight, its about controlling your intake and what you intake, making sure your getting all the foodgroups, etc.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-06-2006, 05:08 PM
alcohol increases your heart rate. it's actually recommended to consume alcohol weekly. just don't go munching on chips and driving to B.K. after taking some. Eat a tuna hero afterwards if you're going to drink heavy

CherChezLaMarauder
07-06-2006, 05:09 PM
oh yea.... if you hit the treadmill 4/5 days a week you're good, just lay off the fast/greasy foods. I've done this

Oztradamus
07-06-2006, 07:51 PM
^ Yup... I lost 101 pounds before, just do Calesthenics/Aerobics and don't eat crap, you'll lose weight easily, it's all about will power too..

VernakuLa
07-06-2006, 08:12 PM
cardio is useless if your putting garbage into your system, trust me good sir, also 2hrs of cardio "a day" isn't good for u, all your doing is giving yourself high blood pressure, u need to give yourself a day to relax

ur a system

VernakuLa
07-06-2006, 08:15 PM
cardio is useless if your putting garbage into your system, trust me good sir, also 2hrs of cardio "a day" isn't good for u, all your doing is giving yourself high blood pressure, u need to give yourself a day to relax

i dont do it every day, i did an hour today

but yo, u gots to do at lest one hour of cardio a day tho right?