PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

Antibody
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Anyone ever seen a Ghost or had people say they've seen Ghosts? I was talking to my grandma the other day and shes convinced me that they exist.

She said that when she was staying at a friends house one time she saw a man wearing black and white clothes in the middle of the room, and although she could see him she could tell he wasnt real. She said she wasnt threatened by him and he actually spoke to her but she doesnt remember what he said. She told the owner of the house about him and she said that another person who had visited the house had also said theyd seen a man dressed as she described near the back door.

She also told me about a young girl around the area, I dont remember the relation but it might have been the person who owned the house daughter or niece or just a friends daughter, but she had had the girl ask her 'who's that man' and then pointing to nothing. The girl asked him who he was and he told her his name was Tom, or something like that. Then at another house the same girl said there was a man named harry in one room when a man called harry had commited suicide several years ago in that room. And also the girl mentioned an old woman on some grass somewhere where an old woman had once died by rolling over (thats what my grandma told me i dont remember the exact details) and the little girl said 'shes doing this' and started rolling around on the floor.

tacle
07-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I've seen alot of shit on tv etc. still don't know if i believe, never seen a ghost, probably never will, cause i don't believe in them, i've seen some fucked up things, but not too sure.

$inista
07-06-2006, 05:11 PM
I seen spirtis b4 crazy scared like a bitch, I mostly experience a bunch of different stuff they rarely expose themsevles however they can make it known that they are thier with you I had one in my house it was a dude
I never seen him but my sisters have, he didn't fuck with me to much but he did with my sisters, my mom got crazy ghost stories

she grew up in PR in a small town, no running water type shit out house & all that sleeping on hay country type darkness so my grandma sends her to get water from the well in the middle of the town so moms is scared already cause its late & dark already so she getting near the well & she felt better cause they was three ladies by the well so she gets there & she know somthing is not right but she gtes the water the whole time she didn't pay them any mind but one of them said something i don't know what moms couldn't remember but what she did remember was when she looked down none of them had feet they were floating & what you think happens happened she was out only to have to go back for the bucket
man thats a fucken story she tells it much better doe

PLO-Stylez
07-06-2006, 10:47 PM
Im for real ghosts are fukin real man i never believed in this shit till i had my own experience
Ever c the movie whitenoise?
EVP shit is real man not that exageratted tho like the movie

My granfather died me the cable went out me an my moms saw his face n everything in the fuzz snow shit he aid he was fine then it went back to the fuzz yall can laugh but i swear that shit happend

BTW i saw his face before i ever heard of evp or seein the movie whitenoise

$inista
07-07-2006, 11:32 AM
that shit gave me the chills plo i know what you talking about

Kong
07-07-2006, 01:03 PM
I think its fact that ghosts are real, i dont know what they are but i dont think they are souls of the person that died, more of a memory or somthing.

Koolish
07-07-2006, 02:07 PM
the area i live in is supposed to have ghosts and shit. there's an abandoned hotel that used to be 5-star but turned into a shit hole and was closed down that's reported to have heavy activity and what not. the area was founded in the early 1900s i think, or maybe late 1800s i'm not sure.

so anyways i'm walking home one day and as i pass by this house on this chilly afternoon (i was wearing a jacket and wanted to get inside) i look over and see a woman. think of maybe one of those "classical" movies where the woman is wearing some big ass ball gown with her hair tied up and make up on, this is what i saw. and she was staring right at me with some fancy fan in her hand fanning herself, it was cold, what the fuck was she thinking? i kept on walking and after i took maybe like 15 more paces i turn to look back and she's fully facing towards me. i walk damn far away and when i turn around again i can see her still in the distance turned directly towards me, fanning herself...

so the first thing i tried to do was come with realistic conclusions, the one i could come up with was she was dressed up for a play, but there were two problems:
1.) actors get dressed in their dressing rooms at the theatre
2.) people don't stop by houses and do plays anymore, and even when they did it wasn't women dressed in ball gowns

the woman looked like something out of the time the area i live in began, and i've never seen her again. was it a ghost? i can't know for sure, but judging solely from the way she stared straight at me, fanned herself, didn't say a word and was facing directly towards me when i turned around is enough to say she wasn't normal.

vikk
07-07-2006, 03:24 PM
I seen a ghost one time when I wuz little my mom bought this cabin from a yard sale and at night the same day I opened it and a ghost of a girl flew out and then it diapered the ghost only had a head but no body so i think something must have happend to her

Darkdestination
07-07-2006, 07:45 PM
We made Ouija board in school.. Bullshit we throwed it away.

Malcom Guevera
07-07-2006, 10:16 PM
I think its fact that ghosts are real, i dont know what they are but i dont think they are souls of the person that died, more of a memory or somthing.

GHOSTS is not the right lable, thier are more like energy because within our spirit thier is a spirit. Our existence determines the level or degree of this spirit. Energy does exist and you can expierance threw feeling chills or even ceeing the energy and at times they can even take form even move objects.................... I have stories man, person stuff ive been through but i dont fear any of it because i study to understand these things. THOUGHT WAVES are real powerfull.

Kong
07-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks. When you see the energy what would that look like?

tacle
07-08-2006, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oi7cDsK1L4

Haha.

Malcom Guevera
07-08-2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks. When you see the energy what would that look like?

Ive seen everything from GLOWORMS, to DECEASED RELATIVES to SHADOWS. Research the paranormal but becarefull as you wont get lead in the wrong direction

Kong
07-08-2006, 09:51 AM
i seen like orbs and beems of quick light in my room.