PDA

View Full Version : Things that irritate you about going to the movies?

check two
07-06-2005, 12:12 AM
What are some things that irritate you when you go to the movies? One of the things that irritated me the other day was the ridiculous concession stand prices. I mean, yeah, they have been outrageous for a long time. But this is getting out of hand. $5.50 for a medium bag of popcorn? WTF? I could almost buy the whole Orville Redenbacher factory for that price. $4.50 for a medium drink? I think people should stop buying things from the concession stand, and then they would be forced to lower the prices.

Also, no offense to any of the younger people in here. But there are a bunch of obnoxious, immature teenagers that shouldn't be allowed in the movies. Especially teenage girls. All they fucking do is talk and gab during most of the movie, laugh at stupid things, try and talk on their cell phones that their parents pay for, put their feet up on the back of your chair etc. I'm glad that they have a rule now at the theater I was at, that cell phones need to be silenced. Speak on.

ThePharaohNosferatu
07-06-2005, 02:17 AM
What are some things that irritate you when you go to the movies? One of the things that irritated me the other day was the ridiculous concession stand prices. I mean, yeah, they have been outrageous for a long time. But this is getting out of hand. $5.50 for a medium bag of popcorn? WTF? I could almost buy the whole Orville Redenbacher factory for that price. $4.50 for a medium drink? I think people should stop buying things from the concession stand, and then they would be forced to lower the prices.

Also, no offense to any of the younger people in here. But there are a bunch of obnoxious, immature teenagers that shouldn't be allowed in the movies. Especially teenage girls. All they fucking do is talk and gab during most of the movie, laugh at stupid things, try and talk on their cell phones that their parents pay for, put their feet up on the back of your chair etc. I'm glad that they have a rule now at the theater I was at, that cell phones need to be silenced. Speak on.

I feel ya on those too things.

But for me here in Miami, its those damn REFS aka Balseros, freash out of Cuba and those damn wankstas.

They talk too much during the movies, some times i just through shit at people that just cant shut up, and then i say next time ima throw a soda.

also, the previews, I NEED TO SEE BETTER PREVIEWS, i dont want to see something that is coming out next week, i wanna see previews for movies that are coming out in 3 to 5 months away.

U-Samurai
07-06-2005, 02:36 AM
The Most Irritaing Thing About Goin 2 The Movies Is Takin A Girl That Bitches And Complains That She Wants To Go, Then U Dish Out 9.50 A Piece For Tickets, Then U Get In And The Bitch Wants To Go Home After A Half And Hour... Shit, Now I KNOW Whut Ike Turner Musta Felt Like

b·baby36
07-06-2005, 03:01 AM

I agree 100% on that.....loud people on phones piss me off right before it starts or during,expensive food,..yeah you said it all, people need to learn some manners at movies especially teenage girls,glad I was never like that.

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 07:52 AM
what i hate...are

bitches bringing thier babys to a movie....and its a scary movie real loud so it crys the whole damn time

loud ass ho's that talk to damn loud and coninuse it during the movie..

stupit ass punk kids playing around throwing shit..thinking thier cool

some one talkinfg on the cell phone

the damn commercia;s that run be for the previes start...( i like watching the previews)

when u get thier late.. and u have to sit in the first row,,, braking ur neck too watch a movie

the damn prices......thats y i sneek in with my old stubs from the last movie i paid for

cmeadows
07-06-2005, 08:27 AM
the price
people on cell phones
crying babies
its dirty as hell
people clapping after a scene (the actors and director cant hear you)

peace

check two
07-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah, what's up with the stupid TV commericals that they play now? If I wanted to see a TV commercial, I would have stayed home and watched TV.

Origin™
07-06-2005, 02:25 PM
last time i went too the movies, was too see that freddy vs jason shit, and these dudes infront talking shit and giggling like mother fuckers, so me and my bro tipped our slush puppys on them and bounced, you cant get too see a decent movie no more with out some deranged person making some kind of noise when you paying too see a god damn film

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 02:26 PM
true that

Skellington
07-06-2005, 02:27 PM
-When someone larger then me sits infront of me.
-I hate it when the room is as good as empty and STILL people gonna sit next to me or right infront of me, I HATE it!!!

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 02:29 PM
-When someone larger then me sits infront of me.

lol yea i hate that too or if they are 500 lbs...and the chiers smashes ur nees in ..i hate that

Origin™
07-06-2005, 02:29 PM
o damn this dude above me is right, i been too see some shit before, and this fat dude sitting next too me, no offence too some a the fat people on here, but this dune stank like some stagnant shit, i swear shit hummin bad, bath wouldnt of even cured that shit

Skellington
07-06-2005, 02:44 PM
LOL yeah that sucks man when the chair smashes y'r knee LOL

ThePharaohNosferatu
07-06-2005, 07:46 PM
How about when someone passes ya by and you smell his foul odor and the movie is ruined cause ya cant get that smell out of ya face. Happend to me when i went to see kung-fu hustle, ruined my viewing pleasure

check two
07-06-2005, 11:39 PM
I don't like when a bunch of people come in all late to a movie, and they are talking a bunch of gibberish. Get to the damn movie on time and shut your ass up.

ARCHRIVAL
07-09-2005, 01:36 AM

yeah i absolutely agree. but where i go to the movies, its all goths, wiggers, and hispanics thinkin they are the shit. they all cause the trouble. i used to be a wigger, and i sure as hell dont dress or act preppy these days, but now i just puke at the sight of them. when i was a wigger it was because i was comfortable (and i dont wanna pay 50 extra bucks to get Polo in big and tall sizes). Now, people are wiggers cuz its the hip shit. it grosses me out seein fuckin 10 year olds wearing FUBU and fitted hats shoutin "ggggg unit!". ugh, it makes wanna puke and shit on their face.

And no offence to the hispanic people here, i am no racist, but your fuckin people that go to movies here in boston are fuckin obnoxious lil troublemakers. they all think they the shit cuz they porkin fat white bitches, who are also wiggers. dont get me started on female wiggers.

and i hate when there is an abundance of seats in the theater and people fuckin sit right next to me! URHGHURHGSEETGTUTRRGHR THAT PISSES ME OFF!

i also hate when i hear people giggling during the fuckin quiet scenes of the movie.

ahh i get so pissed when i go there.

ThePharaohNosferatu
07-09-2005, 02:07 AM
How about when it smells like ass cause someone farted near you?

LOL

it happend today when i went to c fantastic 4 Nasty ass people!

LOL

ive done it too!!!!

6thPlanet
07-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Screaming kids.

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 07:11 AM
LMAO yall got some crazy ones hahahaha. Mine are the prices 8.50 a person at night. Come on man. People that talk during the movie im like BITCH!

dns
07-09-2005, 11:37 AM
I don't know if its been mention, but I hate those commercials and sneak previews with a fucking passion. I could stay home and see the same commercials/movie previews on TV. Just play the movie at the time the ticket says. And why does the theatre have to be so cold?...Oh and those fuckers who brings babies, and talk on their cell need to be strangled with the movie reels.

Ronin
07-09-2005, 04:30 PM
the motherfucking orange adverts

people that talk and people on hpones textin, the light from it annoys me

children can ruin every occasion, especially movie going and people throwing popcorn

i hope they all die

manhattanknight77
07-10-2005, 02:05 PM
loud talking asholes who laugh at every scene and the ridiculous price of their food.

Bungle
07-10-2005, 03:23 PM
not being able to press pause when you need to go take a piss half way thru the film...

them little bastard kids that sit at the back and throw popcorn at people......

not being able to smoke in there.......

them pricks that make more noise than you when you're laughing at the film by going "SHHHHHHHHHH"....

rediculous prices for popcorn & drinks, i usually take my own, and some fried chicken maybe a couple slices of pizza.....

also, when the actual cinema is all fucked up, i recently went to see the star wars 3, good film, but, the picture was dusty like someone dubbed it onto an old vhs tape and then played it in there, the surround sound was fucked, goddam speakers all round the room, sound coming from the front only.

OG Kane
07-10-2005, 04:15 PM
i went to see war of the worlds yesterday with my girl and it's so fuckin annoying when you have to pay for both the tickets, then she start complaining half way thru the movie that its boring or some shit and that they wanna go or do something else

jugurnuat
07-10-2005, 09:47 PM
gettin to the movies and then the most loved person dies in the movie with no real reason

check two
07-11-2005, 11:49 AM
How do you sneak chicken and pizza into the movie? lol Do you take some a bag in with ya? I'd like to know, cause I'm tired of paying those high ass prices.

iNtell3kT
07-11-2005, 11:50 AM
i went to see war of the worlds yesterday with my girl and it's so fuckin annoying when you have to pay for both the tickets, then she start complaining half way thru the movie that its boring or some shit and that they wanna go or do something elsekids these days jsut dont understand women yet

ARCHRIVAL
07-11-2005, 03:36 PM
to add to my list: when a small part in a movie triggers something else that you cant get out of your head, like if you forget the name of an actor and he is right on the tip of your tongue...

and in a serious movie when white girls giggle at the actor/actress because they are showing emotion.

and how movies are so much better in theaters. ex.: "Saw". I saw this movie in theaters and FUCKIN LOVED IT, but then when i got it on DVD, it seemed so mediocre and not cool at all...

....AND TWINS!

HANZO
07-11-2005, 06:02 PM
theres a lot of shit i hate in cinemas
1. the overpriced cokes and popcorns.
2. when the cinema is overcrowded and ppl are all over you
3. a feel which i thought would be gud but turns out shit.
4. little stupid kids (espeicially teenage girls) who talk all through the film and shout when it gets scary

sakk
07-11-2005, 11:33 PM
we should sell this thread to a marketing research firm.
ill take 20%

Bungle
07-12-2005, 05:43 AM
How do you sneak chicken and pizza into the movie? lol Do you take some a bag in with ya? I'd like to know, cause I'm tired of paying those high ass prices.
either take it in a bag (*the pizza is cold pizza, and just like a slice or 2, not like a full 12" freshly cooked pizza), or wrap it up and put it in ya pocket, go find ya seat and munch away on that shit. best thing about it is you can cook it at home, so its not like ya going to a pizza parlour or KFC beforehand, although i have taken Mcdonalds extra value meals in before, bitches hate it but fuck em, they dont like it they dont eat...

i always take my own food in there, cos them cinema prices will rape the shit outta ya pocket/wallet

£4.50 for a medium popcorn
£4.00 for a medium drink

so in U.S. prices, thats like $8 each, and you gotta remember this aswell, over here, our medium, is like your regular, our regular is like your small, but i love going to cinema

Bungle
07-12-2005, 05:47 AM
2. when the cinema is overcrowded and ppl are all over you

remember the movie X ?? about Malcom X ?? this was exactly what it was like, me & my boy went to see it, and we were the only white faces in the whole auditorium, sat right in the middle of the middle row, halfway through, who needed to go take a piss ?? me......did i fuck move.

WARPATH
07-13-2005, 12:01 PM
I can't stand those obnoxious white chicks laughing and being loud. Get some bubble gum, sit behind them and throw it in their hair.

PowerHouseKickout
07-13-2005, 12:02 PM
I can't stand those obnoxious white chicks laughing and being loud. Get some bubble gum, sit behind them and throw it their hair.
true...