PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for ppls to colab with

INF
07-06-2006, 01:55 PM
I notice that a lot of ppl in here colab so I'm a just put it out there. PM me or whatever. If anything , an explaination of how colabos go in here in this thread would help as well.

Peace an respect.

One.

LORD ZERO
07-06-2006, 02:17 PM
IF U NEED BEATS IM DOWN DEFINENTLY www.soundclick.com/shadowdragonproductions (http://www.soundclick.com/shadowdragonproductions)
www.soundclick.com/worldwideincidentproductions (http://www.soundclick.com/worldwideincidentproductions)

shadow_dragon_pyrokineticz@yahoo.com

INF
07-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Infinity on Zero beats! Dear lord help us. lol. Seriously tho , much thanx to Zero. Anybody up as far as MC's go?

Big Risk
07-06-2006, 03:40 PM
i would have to hear ya shit. Ill hit you up soon.

VillainousV
07-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Yo im down for a collabo. Check out www.myspace.com/treecitymusic
to hear me. Im the 3rd MC on the track "Revolution". The verse is old, but it worked for the song lol. Hit me up. word is bond.

INF
07-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh, we gotta make a track! Get at me pm or e-mail whatever.

One.

Yo im down for a collabo. Check out www.myspace.com/treecitymusic (http://www.myspace.com/treecitymusic)
to hear me. Im the 3rd MC on the track "Revolution". The verse is old, but it worked for the song lol. Hit me up. word is bond.

ERN-DAWGY
07-06-2006, 07:43 PM
i'm down to do some work if u want .. holla at me god

INF
07-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I'll work with ya Ern. I should put up a list of ppl I wont work with. That would work better but it would be too rude. Basicly if you wanna spit real talk and keep it knowledge then I'll work with ya. I'm running thru tons a beats right now and am pretty open to beats if anybody has anything to bring to the table. I'd like to get about 3 or four ppl in here together for a seven minute opus, we'll see. There are still a couple ppl that I am specificly looking for........ Everybody so far is dope for sure so I aint even trippin but I'm sure that those hiding in tha cut know who you are.

Guess thats about it for now.

One.

GRANDMASSIVE.
07-07-2006, 01:42 PM
get at me for sum tracks son, check my soundclick page.

ERN-DAWGY
07-07-2006, 02:12 PM
yo i got n idea..zero has this sample thats buggin me out ..so i gotta make a track with like 6 verses on in ....n then I'll post it up in here n we'll kill it...

trust me the beat is gonna be grimey

peace

Big Risk
07-07-2006, 02:23 PM
yo infinity, you got any problems spittin wit me?

ERN-DAWGY
07-07-2006, 02:59 PM
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=lime]Everybody so far is dope for sure so I aint even trippin

so I'm guessin that answers your question RISK

peace

VillainousV
07-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Yo, u gotta come up wit a verse list and post the beat. We still need a concept n shit. Map it out 4 us so this shit aint all disorganized yo. word is bond.

INF
07-08-2006, 09:26 PM
hell naw big risk, I aint got nooo problems. I got a problem with all these tracks not gettin done instantaniously. I'm just impaitent tho. Everybody up in this thread at this point, I wanna do tracks with and they will be getting done. Just deal with me for a second ya'll an we gonna get this done. I work alot moving furniture all day four days a week but just got alot of time freed up cuz I used to work 6 days a week. I also got my son thats two months so you know I got my hands full. I am very dedicated and focused as far as music goes though too so don't get it twisted. We gonna get this done. I'll be PMing and answering PM's.

Peace and madd respect.

One.

yo infinity, you got any problems spittin wit me?

da kid toney
07-08-2006, 11:33 PM
I'll be PMing and answering PM's.

Peace and madd respect.

One.

me too. holla when the team track is finished.. :W

INF
07-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Alright! You wanted collabo tracks? Here you go. Check tha sig. Be thankful and shallow water are waiting on two MC's a piece. Be thanful is an obvious track, if you dont know where it came from then you dont know hip-hop. Shallow water is a Lord Zero production and I'm thinking that it should be packed with MC's(this tha one I'm talkin bout T). These tracks are rough for the moment but that should not stop us from building. Lets get this done. More on the way.

Peace and madd respect.

One.

LORD ZERO
07-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Dats What Im Talkin Bout, I Cant Want To Hear The Official Outcome Of This Banga, Ill Work Infinity

Dirty Knowledge
07-11-2006, 12:29 AM
My Nigga Lord Zero From Yahoo Man

This Ya Boooooooooooooyyyyyy

Dirty Dogg Aka Get Gunbladed Jeaaaaaaaa! Whaty Dey Do Fammo?!

INF
07-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanx god. Wouldnt be possible without you. Just waitin on ppls to get they work done an its a go.

One.

Dats What Im Talkin Bout, I Cant Want To Hear The Official Outcome Of This Banga, Ill Work Infinity

INF
07-11-2006, 07:55 PM
I got 2 tracks here and 0 MC's so far. When I brought this to the table as an idea ppl were down an now ppl cant be found. Go to the myspace link and download Shallow water or be thanful and let's get this done. I sent PM's. Check ur PMs or AMs or for that matter...FM's. Whatever you do just get at me so eveything can be takin care of properly.

One.

Hellspawn
07-12-2006, 04:11 AM
can i download the track and drop sth too? :)

ERN-DAWGY
07-12-2006, 06:50 PM
yo I made the beat for the collabo track..so the MC's are hellspawn, infinity, ern-dawgy and big risk from i read in this forum...so I'll send the beat to hellspawn first and then he'll send it to the next MC...the track will be called FIRE

peace look out for a pm soontime hellspawn...interesting i took a sample from the anime hellspawn at the start so u gotta bless is first

peace

Jimmy Focus
07-12-2006, 08:21 PM
im available if you still need mc's

INF
07-12-2006, 11:34 PM
That's a yes. Pick either one, be thankful or shallow water. I'm leanin towards shallow water for you. I'm thinking of finishing of be thankful by myself due to a slow response or lack of on the invitation for these two tracks. For shallow water I was thinking of rotating about 5 MC's but the response that I have gotten back is basicly null in void. idk , we'll see what tomarrow brings. Do drop a verse on a track though and PM me or leave a mail at my several links so that we can get everything taken care of.

One.

can i download the track and drop sth too? :)

INF
07-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Hook me up with a sample of some audio like a link or something and we'll talk. I know that you do ur thing in the temple of darts and the battlefield right? Get at me.

One.

im available if you still need mc's

Hellspawn
07-13-2006, 06:20 AM
That's a yes. Pick either one, be thankful or shallow water. I'm leanin towards shallow water for you. I'm thinking of finishing of be thankful by myself due to a slow response or lack of on the invitation for these two tracks. For shallow water I was thinking of rotating about 5 MC's but the response that I have gotten back is basicly null in void. idk , we'll see what tomarrow brings. Do drop a verse on a track though and PM me or leave a mail at my several links so that we can get everything taken care of.

one.

ok, i'll download Shallow Water and bless it man! thanx
peace

peace look out for a pm soontime hellspawn...interesting i took a sample from the anime hellspawn at the start so u gotta bless is first

ha haaa, hell yeah that's a good name for the beat coz it's really FIRE! you'll have my verse in 2 days

peace

100pr00f
07-13-2006, 10:35 AM
when is that track gonna be done with the 4 mc's looks like it will be dope

da kid toney
07-13-2006, 03:00 PM
itīs so easy to collab but at the same time itīs not ... cause yaīll are high as fuck or stoned ... hahaha
just do it... i meant
" just try it"

ERN-DAWGY
07-13-2006, 05:02 PM
yea the collabo will be done soon..i already sent the beat to hellspawn so he'l bless it then he'll send it to the next mc...

yo da kid toney..nice quote LOL

smokebongoncliff
07-13-2006, 10:59 PM
oh my god yes oh my god

INF
07-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Whats up?
oh my god yes oh my god

sd-cd
07-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey, what's up?

You wanna collabo and I want It. So...

That's my page with my beat's, if you like for example the first beat "DRY" then please let me know...or just spit a verse over it....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=128741

I'll record the second verse, and third will be for the third person :)

My e-mail: abielewicz@op.pl

mashqauck
07-15-2006, 12:34 AM
Lets collab infinity! Don't be scared!$135236

GRANDMASSIVE.
07-15-2006, 03:00 PM
im still tryin to put in work with sum of yall, get at me mc's...