PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in reincarnation?

CherChezLaMarauder
07-09-2006, 10:46 AM
I do.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-09-2006, 11:25 AM
nah can't say i do, i can't see any logical explanation for it. but then i guess its not really about logic. respect people who believe in it though, what religions have reincarnation as part of their teaching? anyone know?

Kong
07-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah i think it happens somtimes.

tacle
07-09-2006, 11:28 AM
The way it is, i don't want to believe in it, so i don't believe in it, but no one knows, God knows not to send me back, reincarnation is the one thing that i don't want to happen when i leave the earth.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-09-2006, 11:32 AM
maybe I was a zebra during the 13th century in africa and i was slaughtered by a starving cheetah

hectis
07-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Nope

Edgar Erebus
07-09-2006, 12:01 PM
No. Make this a poll.

LHX
07-09-2006, 01:02 PM
i have a hard time believing in this carnation

SubtleEnergies
07-09-2006, 11:44 PM
I find it weird that reincarnation is such a big issue. I think much of it the way people take it - being reborn.

In reincarnation this particular ego and personality won't be living on. They energy of this life will carry on in another personality and ego which will not be what I indentify as "me." So from an egoistic point of view (which is where the vast majority of us are viewing life from) I only have one life.

Whether I believe my energy will be passed on or not isn't a huge deal to me when I look at it in this way - I have more immediate problems to which this question is irrelevant.

To me also, the whole ignorance which causes rebirth I understand to be the idea of duality. That we are some how seperate from everything else in existence simply because we have an intellectual view point from within this body. If you realize you are everything you realize you won't really die no matter what.

whitey
07-10-2006, 07:51 PM
hindus and buddhist believe in it for the person that asked, maybe more not sure.

i dont personally. i dont see how there was nothing on the earth and now theres tons and tons of different kinds of living things. i dont see how there would be enough to be making everything live if it was something previous's energy.

LORD NOSE
07-11-2006, 09:02 PM
NO !

got dam it

and you don't either

whitey
07-11-2006, 09:15 PM
sunny long time no see where you been

Kong
07-13-2006, 10:49 AM
i'd like to come back and remember this one.

Visionz
07-13-2006, 11:03 AM
I believe in it's possibility but I don't think anyone is coming back as a grubworm or some other bullshit, there's enough varience in human existence that you don't need the animal kingdom. I also would have to accept that reincarnation doesn't neccessarily mean you're ending up on Earth again either. The universe,after all, is a very huge place.

pneumatic
07-13-2006, 11:05 AM
No. Highly improbable.

Spoon Face
07-14-2006, 01:11 AM
your energy when you die gets absorbed by another creature then that creature has children and your a part of it

Malcom Guevera
07-17-2006, 12:20 AM
Your physical body is energy in motion, when you are a deceased corpse, this energy leaves your mind and shoots into the universe in differant angles depending on your power...............

The course this energy takes depends on many things. The rest mostly depends on your kharma.

J-Cee
07-17-2006, 06:33 AM
I do believe in it occassionally.why?

Well i look at it like...what do you remember before you were born??nothing right,so what were you?Were u air?wtf.If u cant remember anything before u were born is there a chance you were another person in another country or maybe the same country.And when you die you are born as someone else but not knowing it..although some ppl may be left with some tracable memories of a life before.
Why were u born into the life uw ere..and some are born in a 3rd world country with no food or water..could it be that there previous life they were a bad person and are suffering for there previous life in this one...and then after the life of suffering they will be born into another life were they live uite better.get what im saying.it makes sense to me.

Kephrem
07-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Depends on what teaching of reincarnation you're refering to. The Bible alludes to it. It's a part of some indigenous cultures.

Robert
07-17-2006, 02:04 PM
I know what jclyricalgenius is saying, affectively every person has been the equilavent of dead before they are born, when you look at it that way death doesnt seam as bad

CherChezLaMarauder
07-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Touche jclyricalgenius.

You think aborted babies ever come back as a newborn? Or was it their once chance of life?

HmMMmmmMMMmm

J-Cee
07-17-2006, 09:21 PM
yeh...so if ppl cant comprehend dying and there being nothing..think of before u were born..cause u were nothing then..u felt no pain..there was no darkness..it was nothing cause u didnt exist.So what if when you die its the same.

Spoon Face
04-06-2008, 01:19 AM
i went to the doctor and the doctor told me that i was a horse in a pass life
a horse from another planet i told him to give me medicine to prove it so he did and i had dream that night that i was a talking horse king with many money and female horse lovers i loved this dream and did not wanting to wake up into this human body full of holes and cavitys that ooze out smelling stuff

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 04:01 AM
^^ Well exactly. What more can be said on the subject?

Soul Controller
04-06-2008, 04:23 AM
your energy when you die gets absorbed by another creature then that creature has children and your a part of it

lolz

its a transfer of energy yes.

reincarnation happens for those who believe in it. if u believe in so much strong enogh, your mind will make it happen,.

i've seen some weird ass documentarys where people who have lived b4, have memories and recollections and body scares,. and details of antoher persons life that they claimed to have lived before,...

most of reincarnation is a scare story.. kinda on the same vibe as karma.
its all about what chemicals you activate in your mind, and how you think.

LoTec
04-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Yep I do. It has scientific basis too for energy can not be created nore destroyed.

TSA
04-06-2008, 12:04 PM
i don't, but my culture does

actually...i'm probably the one that believes it most on here, or abides by it

for instance my uncle was reincarnated into my little brother, and two of my cousins

the weird thing is they all act like the same type of spoiled brat, they all have the same head scar, they all get a long REALLY well but don't get along with anyone else cause they all have the same bossing ppl around type personality

i was reincarnated from a palm wine tapper(alcohol maker) and don't drink, so idk, but ppl say im easy to get along with like him and shit(believe it or not)

my dad is the most striking one, he was reincarnated from my great grandpa, and both of there life stories is almost the same exact thing only my dad advanced on what he did and was the modern version of it.

in my culture your not supposed to see a picture of who you were reincarnated from, see their grave, or go to their kids funerals, and their wives and shit call you their name and treat you as if you were them