I beat the first sigma but when he transforms I can't beat him

Mega man x4

Mega man x 5
Mega man 8
I'm at dr wily's castle
On the fist level the ski board level

HANZO
07-09-2006, 06:33 PM
i just completed call of duty 2 on the xbox 360 on hardened. trying it on veteran mode and i am stuggling a little bit.

Dough Snatcher
07-09-2006, 07:13 PM
JSR Future...(Again)

Wu-Tality
07-10-2006, 06:17 AM
New Super Mario Bros, Im just a bit after the first big castle from world 8.

Bloo
07-10-2006, 07:02 AM
Sam and Max Hit The Road.

I'm stuck at the museum with the Big Ball of Twine and I can't figure out what to do after I get the bent wrench from the foul-mouthed guy in the turban who bends things with his mind.

abasi
07-10-2006, 11:32 AM
the first spyro also

Skellington
07-10-2006, 12:12 PM
-Final Fight: Streetwise

Funk_Dock
07-10-2006, 06:15 PM
devil may cry 3, shits hard.

Wu-Tality
07-11-2006, 06:54 AM
Just beat x-men legends 2

Ya_Bane
07-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Sam and Max Hit The Road.

I'm stuck at the museum with the Big Ball of Twine and I can't figure out what to do after I get the bent wrench from the foul-mouthed guy in the turban who bends things with his mind.

oh I remember I got stuck somewhere round the Twine-ball aswell.. Too bad it was about 10 years ago, don't remeber how I got out of there.. Have you done that thing in the rollercoaster or lovetrain or whatever it is? Don't remeber if it was at the same time, but I know that got me further on.

Yours truly is at the moment downloading Warcraft III. Haven't played it since it came out, and I didn't beat it that time. When we (me and my friend who bought the game) came to the last campain (Night-Elves) I went to Florida on vacation, and I haven't played it since. And Now there are an expansion-pack aswell, so I have a lot to explore.

The Warcraft-series together with Baldur's Gate-series is the greatest games to this day. Period.

Edit: Also the GTA-series.

CHRONZ
07-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Resident Evil 4,
the game is sick for real !

Icurus
07-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Resident Evil 4,
the game is sick for real !

which one PS2 or CUBE

Wu-Tality
07-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Their both the same, except that Cube has a bit better graphics.

born invincible
07-11-2006, 11:51 PM
zelda 2 for NES.. shit is crazy hard!

abasi
07-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Just got nfl street 2 for the psp
Tryin to beat it

I played nfl street on ps2 about 2 years a go

Damn its hard
Gotta get used to it again

Unforgiven
07-15-2006, 02:50 PM
I ran through NFL Street, NFL Street 2 was harder but fun at the same time, lots of shit to do. Right now, I'm trying to beat Blast Corps on my N64....

TrueDciple
07-17-2006, 09:43 AM
*Mortal Kombat shaolin monks*...im stuck in the Living Forest..cant pass the part where im soppouse to drop sombody in a tramp so i can go on top and climb in to a small door to keep going. It very frustrating and i even stop playing it because of that.. The problem with me is that i get very upset and angry and i hate to feel that way so i rather not play the game.

Peace.

shingen
07-17-2006, 12:29 PM
yo i just beat final fantasy x-2 and a walkthrough
i use the walkthrough all the way to the end
then the shit got to loud
so fuck it i stop wit the walkthrough
went to the end fought vegna gun and it was over

i had white mage samurai dark knight dresspheres

but the last boss made me go with dark knight dark knight white mage

dk's uses darkness repeatedly and white mage cast shell/proteck
and cure everyone heaven yeah

pneumatic
07-17-2006, 12:54 PM
X > X-2

born invincible
07-17-2006, 01:14 PM
just beat the New Super Mario Bros... i must admit it was a bit easy.. took me about 3 days of on and off playing.

altho i did have to go back and play thru some levels to collect all the star coins!!!!

not a bad installment for the Mario saga!!!!

Wu-Tality
07-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Yeah its easier than the first mario or mario world for example. But thats with all games these days. You can make it as hard as you want though, Im also busy with getting all the coins + all the levels. Still need to unlock world 7.

pneumatic
07-17-2006, 03:30 PM
I just got NSMB, I'm only on world 2.

born invincible
07-17-2006, 03:33 PM
i had a hard time figuring out how to unlock world 4 and 7... kinda tricky!!

Wu-Tality
07-18-2006, 07:36 AM
Its kinda annoying how much time it takes for mini-mario to get back on the ground again lol

ironwizard
07-18-2006, 03:07 PM
I've finished the final castle in NSMB, but I've yet to unlock worlds 4 and 7... right now I'm struggling to get all the big coins...

SixOneTrey
07-18-2006, 03:12 PM
I threw on Final Fantasy X the other day because I haven't played it for about 2 years since I got stuck on the boss fight on the Airship. I started the game over and I got past that part this time around, and i'm fairly close to finishing the game. At the moment I'm at the last temple where you go to get the Final Aeon and then you have to fight that Lady Yunalesca bitch.

The first time I went into the battle I figured it was going to be crazy easy because she only had 24,000 HP. I beat that no problem, but then she just comes back as a bigger boss with 40,000 HP. I lost the first time and came back again to redo it. I had finally beat the first part and then beat the 2nd part and said FUCK YEAH, ABOUT TIME. I spoke too soon. The bitch THEN comes back as a 3rd boss with 60,000 HP, in which I can't beat.

I've been stuck on it for a few days, and I hope it doesn't make me say FUCK THIS GAME and not play it again for awhile. I want to beat it so I can start Final Fantasy X-2, which I've had for awhile also, but don't understand the story enough to get into it cuz I gotta beat the first one to know the whole story.

Crazy hard game for sure.

Icurus
07-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Final Fantasy XII. Hard as hell since I cant read Japanese.

CHRONZ
07-22-2006, 04:40 AM
PS2, im almost done with it now, but it's hard as hell

which one PS2 or CUBE

Dough Snatcher
07-28-2006, 10:36 PM
I set goals for my self in the games I play. Iím trying to beat Street fighter alpha 3 by getting nothing but perfects through out the whole gameÖ (Vega jumps to g0d damn much though)

VillainousV
07-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Yo im tryin to beat Ratchet:Deadlocked for PS2 on the highest difficulty. Shit is impossible yo. Im on the last boss, but i keep gettin my ass handed 2 me. I got the last boss down to half his lifebar, but he flipped modes on me, and (needless 2 say) i got crushed.

Other than that, im tryin 2 beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts on Extreme mode. I won't even comment on that shit yo.....

On those two games alone, i've broken 2 PS2 controllers in half, barehanded. lol.

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
07-30-2006, 09:57 AM
i'm trying to beat suikoden V
man this is the most talking reading rpg yet
with its great battle system of course everyone would talk

untill they find new definitions for a paragraph
i'm finally at part where i can fight and level
only knowing thats its and inevitable fate that lies with two people talking to eachother like the sentence they said before didnt answer the question they asked next

any of ya'll play this

NIGHT MAYOR
08-04-2006, 04:42 AM
im getting on top of all halo 2 maps without super jumps or mods.

Bloo
08-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Ok, I got a few.

PS2: Kingdom Hearts 2 - Can't remember where I am though

Xbox: Halo 2/Morrowind - almost finished with carrear mode (at least I think)/Just trying to build up my character (LVL 5 at the moment)

GCN: Killer 7 - I can't get past that bitch you fight in the amusement park parking lot.

PSP: Valkyire Profile - Just confused on where to go now. I just passed the second dungeon.

DS: Resident Evil - I had no idea how many changes they made to the GCN version. But I'm almost finished with it now.

GBA: Golden Sun - I can't figure out what I need to do to get into Venus Lighthouse.

PC: Alice - I'm almost done, just gotta find out how to get to the Queen now.

I think that's about it.

abasi
08-08-2006, 09:10 AM
keep em comin

JASPER
08-08-2006, 09:45 AM
shjit

Rebel_INS
08-09-2006, 06:08 AM
Right now, none because I just beat Prey for 360 :)

PLO-Stylez
08-12-2006, 07:41 PM
doom 3 scary shit

eVoL
08-12-2006, 07:49 PM
still tryin to promote in bf2 for PC..

CHRONZ
08-12-2006, 07:54 PM
doom 3 scary shit

What do you think about the game so far ?

i havent got far man, but the game is tight yo !

peace

shaolinsword
08-14-2006, 09:00 AM
GTA - San Andreas, just finished the mission where you have to follow the reporter to los santos for tenpenny

BOF III (psp) just defeated the first proper boss in the cave, then gave up

Def Jam Fight for new York, scarface just turns invincible dammit

FFIX, need to defeat the earth guardian of terra

i know what to do on these i just can't be bothered

HANZO
08-15-2006, 05:13 PM
oblivion - this is one long game.

shaolinsword
08-17-2006, 03:29 AM
I threw on Final Fantasy X the other day because I haven't played it for about 2 years since I got stuck on the boss fight on the Airship. I started the game over and I got past that part this time around, and i'm fairly close to finishing the game. At the moment I'm at the last temple where you go to get the Final Aeon and then you have to fight that Lady Yunalesca bitch.

The first time I went into the battle I figured it was going to be crazy easy because she only had 24,000 HP. I beat that no problem, but then she just comes back as a bigger boss with 40,000 HP. I lost the first time and came back again to redo it. I had finally beat the first part and then beat the 2nd part and said FUCK YEAH, ABOUT TIME. I spoke too soon. The bitch THEN comes back as a 3rd boss with 60,000 HP, in which I can't beat.

I've been stuck on it for a few days, and I hope it doesn't make me say FUCK THIS GAME and not play it again for awhile. I want to beat it so I can start Final Fantasy X-2, which I've had for awhile also, but don't understand the story enough to get into it cuz I gotta beat the first one to know the whole story.

Crazy hard game for sure.

just to ruin your fun that's not near the end of the game, and make sure you keep at least one person zombie-fied when you find yunalesca

Frontal Lobotomy
08-17-2006, 07:43 AM
Currently chilling on Football Manager 2006. First season in charge of Ajax and am pissing the league, and even managed to beat Barcelona on the way to the second round of the champions leauge. All on a shoestring budget, though they have a talented team.