PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help

SnakeyeS
07-10-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm kind of new to the whole beat making process. I've played around with it some but nothing really serious. I've been using fl studio 5 and I'm having trouble with it. I don't know how to sample or anything on it, plus my beats sound kind of crappy. Can anyone give me some tips.

Pharaoh Snefru
07-10-2006, 09:33 AM
I think there was a thread for this a little bit back. FL is ill if you know how to freak the shit right. I personaly like gettin down wit real hardware tho, but if you don't got the money this shit will do justice. I would try lookin for the manual online and gettin down wit some FL forums if you wanna learn the shit. Good luck tho

Pharaoh Snefru

Peace

Complex
07-10-2006, 01:00 PM
I agree FL Studio is a great way to start producin.. Its best to expirement yourself and find your sound and style dat way.. Sampling is very easy, just load the sample (wav.) in whatever track.. Its best to chop tha samples in an audio studio tho like cakewalk, magix, or soundforge.. But like I said use a method that is easiest for u..

good luck

Godbrother
07-30-2006, 11:08 PM
http://www.eminemitalia.it/images/hiphoptimeline/dr_dre.jpg

Undestand, FL uses DSP(digital signal processor) on your sound card. Most likely you are using your factory sound card that came with your pc which only has one DSP.

The more DSP on your sound card give better quality of sound and sample.

This is a key note for music applications installed on PC>>>Maximize the memory on your PC. Do not just use factory only