PDA

View Full Version : Too Short's Pimpin Incorporated Mixtape Is Hard

CharlesJones
07-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm loving his new mixtape. Every song on there is hard. I'm loving his beats. His new album is coming out soon and it's called Blow The Whistle. I read a review about it in the new issue of XXL magazine. I wish he would work with Ant Banks again. I was listening to his Get In Where You Fit In album yesterday. That album is the shit.

Prolifical ENG
07-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Ill give that a listen.

I was also listening to some Too Short yesterday......Shorty The Pimp and Gettin It (album ten)

If I picked one MC that I could only listen to, it would be the one and only....

Prolifical ENG
07-11-2006, 09:05 PM
I guess its hard for Short Dog to get love from a lot of WTC...

"And after 2 platnum albums, you call me weak
Cause I don't sell records in the -- East"

CharlesJones
07-12-2006, 03:52 PM
These fools are biased on here when it comes to westcoast rap. If you notice, most of the people's topics on here are about eastcoast rappers. I like rappers from everywhere. I don't care where you from as long as the music is good. Too Short's Shorty The Pimp album is also one of my favorites by him. I also like his Cocktails, Short Dog's In The House, Born To Mack, What's My Favorite Word, Married To The Game, Gettin It, Can't Stay Away, You Nasty albums. I was disappointed in Chase The Cat album.