PDA

View Full Version : Clipse's New Song Mr. Me Too

CharlesJones
07-10-2006, 07:26 PM
This song is wack. I saw the video yesterday. I don't like the beat and to make matters worse, Pharrell Williams raps on the song LOL. I think Clipse sweat Pharrell too much and they need to work with other producers that will give them harder beats. I saw a ad for their new album Hell Hath No Fury which i guess will be out next month or September. Clipse have been blackballed since they been in the rap game. Their first album Exclusive Audio Footage never came out but you can download it if you never heard it. Their single Funeral that they had a video for is on that album. Hell Hath No Fury should've been out 2 years ago but Jive records kept pushing the album back and Clipse was very upset about that.

smokebongoncliff
07-10-2006, 07:35 PM
im pretty sure taht wasnt an offical album . but clipse is nice. they;d be good on wu beats

cap
07-10-2006, 07:42 PM
i like this song,the clipse is nice.
how are their albums??

CharlesJones
07-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Lord Willin album is the only one that's been released by them and that album is pretty good.

oDoUoSoKo
07-10-2006, 08:04 PM
this song is not bad, i like their loyialty to the neps, this album is goin to be ONLY NEPS

PANDA PISS
07-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Lord Willin is classic
i dont think pharrell is any gd without chad for makin beats
ill still cop the album though

Koolish
07-10-2006, 09:10 PM
lyrically these guys can ruin it while they're doing good with the gritty shit and drop a stupid mainstream line in the middle. it kills the whole mood but it doesn't happen that much. just from what i've seen from their videos.

"i'm the reason that your block is vacant
malicious gon hit ya, just to make a statement"
some of the sickest shit ever.

and here's the video for "the funeral"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7rIR0tS6Uc&search=clipse

BRONZBODY
07-11-2006, 02:12 AM
man i like clipse.. nep beats go good with them dudes ,i remeber funeral and waited for that album for years ,and im still waitin,good to see they new album is finally comming out!

pneumatic
07-11-2006, 05:55 AM
I like Clipse, but this shit is wack. The beat fucking sucks.

JackTrippa718JR
07-11-2006, 12:43 PM
The song is so/so. Im still copping this album just on the strength of lord Willin'

Da Problem Child
07-11-2006, 01:05 PM
The song is good

Unforgiven
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Clipse is junk...its just my opinion!

CharlesJones
07-11-2006, 03:39 PM
LOL@Tulipstheabbott hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah their new song sucks badly.

whitey
07-11-2006, 09:23 PM
clipse are one of the top artists out right now to me.

ive had hell hath no fury for about 2 years now. i doubt its the same one that comes out but it was all new stuff.

ive got a couple mixtapes, the re-up ones are good. the "we got the remix" mix tape is sick. some real good tracks on there. they do one over eric claptons "cocaine" in the backround, eeeyyyucckkk.

TUCO
07-11-2006, 11:13 PM
wasnt they comin out with 2 other dudes???
read that from an old XXL issue

deadlymelody
07-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Dope track.

smokebongoncliff
07-11-2006, 11:51 PM
man shits dope. pusha T is so dope. malice is also but i like pushas shit better on this one
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwb0KV0MwfA&search=the%20clipse

Crazy K
07-12-2006, 12:08 AM
R-E-U-P-G-A-N-G! They the oinly ones that can pull off that dope boy rap without bein boring. Just listen to We Got It For Cheap Vol. 2. Fuckin flames

Treazon
07-12-2006, 12:13 AM
i bleeeeed clipse yo, lord willin' was a fuckin classic, and yall on-point with the Funeral, thats some of their finest shit:

"Emanuel, remember this, when you see my nemesis
drop my picture on his chest and make his family reminisce"

dooope... and honestly i think pusha and malice are really level with each other, which is good, because each track its like they try to out-shine each other while keeping it love... makes for better shit

loyalty to the Neps is good, but its true, they need harder hitting beats more often, and pharrell is known for slow jamz soooo maybe a change is in order

mr me too is really good as far as mainstream shit goes.. cuz anything these boys touch is gonna be high-quality, if you ask me

edit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKyKvi1BafY&mode=related&search=clipse sick freestyle, tell me they dont got skill after that

peace

AK Spray
07-12-2006, 02:55 PM
This song is wack.

By "WACK"..

I hope you mean that the track is the illest one out right now.

All Verses are FIRE.

Beat is ill shit...

Video's Ill.

I'm Not Sure What There ISN'T to Like.

PEACE

TSA
07-12-2006, 03:11 PM
lyrically these guys can ruin it while they're doing good with the gritty shit and drop a stupid mainstream line in the middle. it kills the whole mood but it doesn't happen that much. just from what i've seen from their videos.

"i'm the reason that your block is vacant
malicious gon hit ya, just to make a statement"
some of the sickest shit ever.

and here's the video for "the funeral"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7rIR0tS6Uc&search=clipse

AHH!!!! MAINSTREAM LINES! Quick! cut my dick off and throw it at the CD maybe it'll go away!!

Meta4
07-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Clipse is dope no doubt and I like that song but I completely agree that Pharell should have done no more with that song than the beat.