PDA

View Full Version : 9 mili bros

Frank Drebin
07-11-2006, 04:03 AM
whut a fuck UGOD mean when he says some shit like Nigha jumped up and did a Damion Dash. I know who Damian Dash is but whut the fuck he do?

Wu-tang Fan
07-11-2006, 04:25 AM
Once Damon Dash jumped up and made a star shape. That is what Baby-U is refering to.

Frank Drebin
07-11-2006, 02:46 PM
A star shape? Like Star Jumps? Whut 4

carnage
07-11-2006, 03:33 PM
i think hes just using a play on words ... kinda like gza's fame. hes saying the guy got up and dashed (only using damon dash instead of just dash)

pneumatic
07-11-2006, 03:45 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Paco_Mtl
07-12-2006, 12:51 PM
also the fact that that now that the ROC aint what it used to be Dame is nowhere to be seen..........

Wu-tang Fan
07-15-2006, 11:12 AM
No, No, No. All of ya'll brothas got the whole story wrong. Say what you say but then twist the real song. Well anyway, what Baby-U is refering to is the fact that Dame Dash has a tendancy to jump up in the air and get shot in parties:cheerlie: That is what he meant by "and did a Damon Dash".

jallainINS
07-15-2006, 11:19 AM
i think hes just using a play on words ... kinda like gza's fame. hes saying the guy got up and dashed (only using damon dash instead of just dash)

word

rubyspirit
07-15-2006, 10:33 PM
whut a fuck UGOD mean when he says some shit like Nigha jumped up and did a Damion Dash. I know who Damian Dash is but whut the fuck he do?

part of the verse: The first one to snap drunk off the Smirnoff ... Damon own a vodka company. })

Dash, who has his hand in everything from boxing promotion to movie production, said in previous interviews that after their split Jay tried to blackball him from the music industry. - posted today @ Splash CRU (http://splashcru.netfirms.com/phpbb/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2802)

Whenever there is a play on celebs, consider what has gone on in their career.