PDA

View Full Version : Busta Rhymes - New York Shit Video

Professor Poopsnagle
07-11-2006, 09:01 AM
I love the song but the video could have been better. But nevertheless, nice video with NY-Legends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaX2iPU62LA&search=busta%20rhymes%20new%20york%20shit

enjoy!

TAURO
07-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Don't really like the track chorus is stupid and far too simple for real new york mc's plus wasn't Busta appearing in all those crunk remixes?, talk about double standards, don't get it twisted I like Busta but this is not the track that ny should stand up too.

Deity Allah
07-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Ill Song and nice clip. Wish they had some close-ups of the Wu besides Rza with Cipha Sounds

$inista
07-11-2006, 09:39 AM
shit is cool you'll like this one pretty dope 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8DeHkASQHI&mode=related&search=busta%20rhymes%20new%20york%20shit

Da Problem Child
07-11-2006, 09:43 AM
I Wasn't Even From New York,and The Beat Had Me Jumping Out My Seat Wilding Like A Stupid Ass.

tragedykhadafi12
07-11-2006, 09:47 AM
busta is repping new york hard and i love it. His album is great too.

venex
07-11-2006, 01:35 PM
nice track...

MRTOk
07-11-2006, 01:37 PM
I Couldn't watch this video with the sound, the production is too bad for me, just watch this clip with another music, like Woo Haa. Damn i hate this track

cap
07-11-2006, 01:44 PM
dope video!!

where the fuck was nasir??

TSA
07-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Don't really like the track chorus is stupid and far too simple for real new york mc's plus wasn't Busta appearing in all those crunk remixes?, talk about double standards, don't get it twisted I like Busta but this is not the track that ny should stand up too.

FAG. just cause he's on crunk songs means he hates new york, or isn't proud of it ya'll. Chorus is too simple!?!?!? GOD DAMN, BRING DA MOTHA FUCKIN RUCKUS! BRING THE MOTHA FUCK RUCKUS, How fuckin complicated is that, PLEASE shit on that, i dear you, critizise it, seriously, "Microphone Fiend" It's just that word Microphone Fiend repeated over and over, but a DARE you to critise that faggot. What did you want him to spit, the fuckin bible? I promise you your just shitting on it cause he's successful, NEW, and branchs out to different people like Pussycat Dolls. So if he EVER makes a new song, that eats Paid in Full's asshole you'll never admit it, cause he's new.

xHard to Earnx
07-11-2006, 02:12 PM
They should do a version with the remix.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-11-2006, 03:00 PM
^yeah, krs-one is actually very nice on the remix!

smokebongoncliff
07-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Remix Beat Is Doppeee

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-11-2006, 03:25 PM
i love the shit outta this video

BRONZBODY
07-11-2006, 04:13 PM
love that shit!! im one duud from texas that got love for new york!!!!

PANDA PISS
07-11-2006, 06:34 PM
FAT VIDEO
MAKES MORE SENSE with the song, dope

TAURO
07-11-2006, 06:51 PM
FAG. just cause he's on crunk songs means he hates new york, or isn't proud of it ya'll. Chorus is too simple!?!?!? GOD DAMN, BRING DA MOTHA FUCKIN RUCKUS! BRING THE MOTHA FUCK RUCKUS, How fuckin complicated is that, PLEASE shit on that, i dear you, critizise it, seriously, "Microphone Fiend" It's just that word Microphone Fiend repeated over and over, but a DARE you to critise that faggot. What did you want him to spit, the fuckin bible? I promise you your just shitting on it cause he's successful, NEW, and branchs out to different people like Pussycat Dolls. So if he EVER makes a new song, that eats Paid in Full's asshole you'll never admit it, cause he's new.

You call me a fag when your mouth is too busy round busta's dick, read my post again dickhead, did I not say that I like busta?, this is a forum so I have a right to state my opinion, plus you a baby compared to me, I was bumping Busta when you was shitting in your pants, go back to school youngin and learn something.