PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing you've ever done to a cop?

EAGLE EYE
07-11-2006, 11:59 PM
By far the funniest thing Ive done is fart in a cops face when he was frisking me and taking my weed an piece away from me. Im sure some of you have done worse..

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 12:03 AM
called a cop a white boy yesterday

INF
07-12-2006, 12:50 AM
I asked a cop if he was a fag while I was gettin patted down, then I requested all loud for a non fag cop to pat me down because I felt that the one that was doing it already was a fag. He wasnt gettin all gay(the cop pattin me down) I jus wanted to act an ass while being arrested in public I guess.

tommytootone
07-12-2006, 04:32 AM
I thought I was in the wwe when I got pulled over because it was monday and I was thinking about raw and tried to spear the cop only to miss and ram my head into the police car

maestro wooz
07-12-2006, 04:36 AM
told a cop that i "really didnt see any reason" for him to come into my room and that "i was gonna have to say no". I also started bothering a university cop who was holding the door to my room open, saying that she couldnt hold the door open cause i said they couldnt come in and that i wanted to go inside and watch sportscenter like i had been. It turned into a shouting match until a real cop came over and told me to shut my damn mouth. Getting in trouble with police is fun as long as you dont get busted, then its not as cool.

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-12-2006, 05:01 AM
I bit a cop once; after being sprayed with mace

Big Bad Man
07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Cuffed her to her bed and left her ass there, muhuahaha. Got to dodge her anytime I see her car now man.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I Was Sitting In Front Of My Own Building On The Steps Eating Chinese Food Minding My Own Biz. I Had A Racist Neighbor That Lived Across The Street That Had A Hard-on For Dialing 9-1-1 For Any Reason. U.c.dt's Pulled Up In A Chevy Malibu As If They Were Really Sneaking Up On Me And Said, Not Asked, Said That I'm Selling Drugs. I'm Eat White Rice And Gravy And I Look Up And I Quipped "yea, Crack Fried Rice". His Routine Came Into Play, Grabbing Me Cussin' And Hollering Names Frisking Me Asking Me 21 Questions. As They Got Back In The Car I Told'em 'thanks Alot Now My Food Is Cold' . He Said 'go Fuck Urself' Lol. I Thought That Was Pretty Funny

TERRA
07-12-2006, 11:11 AM
i like to confuse cops.....make em think

i say something really deep and crazy then watch there facial expression go dumb....

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 11:25 AM
I thought I was in the wwe when I got pulled over because it was monday and I was thinking about raw and tried to spear the cop only to miss and ram my head into the police car

What the fuck? hahahahaha

AcidPhosphate69
07-12-2006, 12:14 PM
A cop had all but one lane of traffic stopped at an intersection because of an accident. He had his cruiser pretty much in the middle of the road and he was writing some shit. We pulled up next to his car and I spit like 20 loogies on his driver side door while he was no more than 6 feet away. Little childish but I hate cops.

Dirty Knowledge
07-12-2006, 12:39 PM
It wasn't to him, but the funniest thing involving cop ever was playing Tupac in the whip. He was known for riding around bumping it windows down and when he arressted me I just laughed when he played Dear Mama.