PDA

View Full Version : i was banned....

supremecharma
07-12-2006, 04:21 AM
...for a week for "causing shit in ktl"

i sent you an email asking if you could elaborate a bit more on this as i dont want to make the same mistake again as i thought this was a forum where u could express your views - MY BAD?!?

you never got back to me.............................?

supremecharma
07-12-2006, 05:29 AM
anyone...........!?

supremecharma
07-12-2006, 07:14 AM
:frusty: i give up.

LHX
07-12-2006, 08:14 AM
answered via PM

crass
07-12-2006, 09:03 AM
who cares, KTL is wack. to be respected there you need to kiss the ass of black supremacists, who pat one another one the back while regurgitating meaningless ebonics (aka 5%) while other people get off pontificating about nothing.

LHX
07-12-2006, 09:33 AM
who cares, KTL is wack. to be respected there you need to kiss the ass of black supremacists, who pat one another one the back while regurgitating meaningless ebonics (aka 5%) while other people get off pontificating about nothing.
i know whining is fun
but
why dont you start a thread about something progressive then?

what, in your expert opinion, as something worth 'pontificating' about?

also - please point me to a website that discusses issues that isn't wack so i know where to take notes from

thanks for your concerns

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 10:12 AM
hahahahahhaa

Gawd
07-12-2006, 11:10 AM
please point me to a website that discusses issues that isn't wack so i know where to take notes from

http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

LHX
07-12-2006, 11:12 AM
http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

what are the good aspects of that forum to pay attention to?

Gawd
07-12-2006, 11:19 AM
what are the good aspects of that forum to pay attention to?

I assumed you were being sarcastic to crass. ok. but you did ask for a forum that was not wack. there you go. straight discussion. little to none childish rants. and a good place for continual discussion.

if you want to know more then click the link and browse. the forum link takes you top a sub forum titled 'the pit'.

pay attention to what you want.