PDA

View Full Version : dope hitchiking thready

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 12:03 PM
well, i got stuck on this rez (not my own) and its like 30 minutes from my crib. Thats 60mph. Anyways. I got bored as fuk so i told my homies im hitchhiking. So i skate outta this rez on some piece of shit baker board from long ago. These dudes i was partying with roll up in a camaro and tell me grab the door, we'll give u a ride. So we got up to 20 or so and mother fukers were passing us in the on coming lane so i was on some "gleaming the cube shit". Anyways, im riding the yellow line an the dude gets goin a little faster and he hands me like a keg cup with vodka and oj in it. So im mobbing along side this camaro in the middle of the road. peeps were honking an shit while i was pounding this vodka and the driver got mad cuz i drank it all. I know this niggga he puts like 90% booze in his shit with a lil orange juice. So i knew i was gonna get lit for a bit. Musta went a mile hanging on to his whip. Fuccin fun as hell. Yo, it was fukin bad ass. Best hitchiking ever. I started to get speed wobbles so i let go and drank all his shit. Hahahah, lol, fuck i luv skating. peace

Anyways, what kinda crazed hitchiking have u done/?

tekunique
07-12-2006, 12:08 PM
http://www.fan-de-cinema.com/imgcache/mini/drame/wassup_rockers.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 12:14 PM
yo teKnique.. wrong thread , gay post, no dis just dont do it anymore , thanks, peace

mashqauck
07-12-2006, 12:15 PM
fuck man that is sick as hell. i once hitch-hiked in the back off this dude's truck and it seemed like he was gonna rape me

tekunique
07-12-2006, 12:16 PM
no one hitchhikes in nyc.. nor would anyone stop if you tried..lol

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 12:17 PM
lol, yeah i know, its hard to get a ride here too. Fuck yeah, it was fun

mashqauck
07-12-2006, 12:20 PM
when i was in nyc it was like you can't even pick up a cab half the time so basically you are hitchhiking for a fucking ride 24/7

tekunique
07-12-2006, 12:22 PM
i used to hold on to cars n trucks n shit when i used to skate back in the dizays.. not many cats kate here so ppls are dicks about it when we used to just hang on to them shits..

tekunique
07-12-2006, 12:23 PM
when i was in nyc it was like you can't even pick up a cab half the time so basically you are hitchhiking for a fucking ride 24/7
word man, in manhattan there are far more cabs than regular cars but you still cant catch them..

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 12:24 PM
i smoked a blunt with a cab driver before. I think he was intimidated cuz all the thugs i was with so he got lit with us to fit in and be our homie. We stiffed him when we got into town... Didnt run or nothing, he knew we werent paying but there wasnt shit he could do.. Cool cabbie, let us drink in his whip too. :thumbup:

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 12:31 PM
well, i got stuck on this rez (not my own) and its like 30 minutes from my crib. Thats 60mph. Anyways. I got bored as fuk so i told my homies im hitchhiking. So i skate outta this rez on some piece of shit baker board from long ago. These dudes i was partying with roll up in a camaro and tell me grab the door, we'll give u a ride. So we got up to 20 or so and mother fukers were passing us in the on coming lane so i was on some "gleaming the cube shit". Anyways, im riding the yellow line an the dude gets goin a little faster and he hands me like a keg cup with vodka and oj in it. So im mobbing along side this camaro in the middle of the road. peeps were honking an shit while i was pounding this vodka and the driver got mad cuz i drank it all. I know this niggga he puts like 90% booze in his shit with a lil orange juice. So i knew i was gonna get lit for a bit. Musta went a mile hanging on to his whip. Fuccin fun as hell. Yo, it was fukin bad ass. Best hitchiking ever. I started to get speed wobbles so i let go and drank all his shit. Hahahah, lol, fuck i luv skating. peace

Anyways, what kinda crazed hitchiking have u done/?
When I used to skateboard back in elementary school, I used to skate down this huge hill to go skate with my boys and on the way home, I'd skitch a bus back up the hill. Before I was even a thought, my dad used to drive Limo's and he picked up a hitchhiker and their bootin' along and the dude pulls a knife tryin' to rob, so my dad punched him in the face, took a shanking in the leg, opened the passenger door and went around a corner and threw the bitch ass out....and in regards to smoking with the cabbie, one time we called a cabbie with the intention of running after we got somewhat close to our destination, anyways we got to talkin' with him and he knew we were twisted and he's all like, you know people pay with other things and my buddy cracks a joke, like we're not giving you head for a cab ride. We smoked him a blunt, he was sooo fucked up, I thought he was gonna crash later that night. Besides cab drivers, I've smoked with pizza dilivery boys, friends parents, people on break behind stores, 12 year olds and I gave a homeless dude a spliff with oregano....

stak84
07-12-2006, 12:33 PM
if you tried to hitchhike id pick you up and rape you with a
barbie doll

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 12:39 PM
....because you enjoy sodomizing younger people with barbie dolls? nigga why the fuck you even got barbie dolls in the first place, playin' undress the dolly?

stak84
07-12-2006, 12:40 PM
sOMEONE GET THIS MAN A CIGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

tekunique
07-12-2006, 12:44 PM
....because you enjoy sodomizing younger people with barbie dolls? nigga why the fuck you even got barbie dolls in the first place, playin' undress the dolly?
better than having a ken doll IMO...

maestro wooz
07-12-2006, 12:48 PM
When I used to skateboard back in elementary school,

-

Gawd
07-12-2006, 02:14 PM
i smoked a blunt with a cab driver before. I think he was intimidated cuz all the thugs i was with so he got lit with us to fit in and be our homie. We stiffed him when we got into town... Didnt run or nothing, he knew we werent paying but there wasnt shit he could do.. Cool cabbie, let us drink in his whip too. :thumbup:

Thats fucked up that you didnt pay him.

Remember that when you give a ride to some1 and your expecting money.

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Remember that when you give a ride to some1 and your expecting money.

ass, gas or grass...nobody rides for free

Big Bad Man
07-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Fuck that man, if you hitch-hike in Scotland, make sure you are tooled up if you smell wit Im cookin. Lot of loon-baws here.

crass
07-12-2006, 03:29 PM
^i bet if i heard you speak i wouldn't know what the F you were saying

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 03:38 PM

Ahahahahahaha!

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 03:41 PM
big announcement wucorp.

Edit your posts in this thread to hitchhike stories or get tha fuck out. And fuck u and your cab too u trickass biaatch:fucku:

Thank you

Big Bad Man
07-12-2006, 05:57 PM

I hink so tae ;)

Gawd
07-12-2006, 05:59 PM
I hink so tae ;)

Silence your crooked tounge

I hitchhike to the corner store all the time. Saves me exercise time.

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 06:01 PM
o whait ... sorry

Gawd
07-12-2006, 06:11 PM
o whait ... sorry

Is that a genuine apology? zomg im honored.

I also have been known to hitchhike to the bathroom because it is several feet from my bed. usually my wife or my friends roll me into a specialy built catapult. from there im off to wherever the catapult is pointed at. Its not really hitchhiking but I swear i hold my thumb out while im whizzing through the sky.

stak84
07-12-2006, 07:01 PM
i hitchhiked through the ivory coast (thats in africa dumbasses)
they gots hella monkeys

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:07 PM
i hitchhiked through the ivory coast (thats in africa dumbasses)
they gots hella monkeys

Yes but what is the name of the rebel group that controls the entire north of the Country?

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 07:21 PM
The Hutus and the Tutsis?

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:25 PM
The Hutus and the Tutsis?

No.

Ivory Coast Patriotic Movement. Mostly Muslims who feel like the mainly Christian Government has ignored them. Each group controls a half of the Country.

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Hutus, Tutsis, Ivory Coast Patriotic Movement, they all wanna kill whitey....

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 07:27 PM
what the fuck are u still doing in this thread?? start another and suck each others dicks there.

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Hutus, Tutsis, Ivory Coast Patriotic Movement, they all wanna kill whitey....

No. No they dont.

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 07:29 PM
fuckin niggers

GENERAL WISE
what the fuck are u still doing in this thread?? start another and suck each others dicks there.

Fuck you sicka, your shit talking ain't what it used to be

Gawd

This is not on topic. YOu should follow your own words fehgle. Size 7 red size 7 red size 7 red etc etc

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 07:30 PM
shut up dickless, your one of the main worthless fags who bring this site down. Fuck in fag, Now get the fuck outta the thread

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:32 PM
listen up faggots, fuck with me and you'll just get ruined so once more. ... Go away

* eD fucks with sicka and awaits impending d00m on the interwebs.....YAWN

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 07:33 PM
shut up dickless, your one of the main worthless fags who bring this site down. Fuck in fag, Now get the fuck outta the thread down in flames dude, keep it up

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:37 PM
down in flames dude, keep it up

D00d you cant flame for shit. YOu think you can because for years some sackless members here have placed your ego on a pedistal and fed it grapes and fanned it with large peices of card board.

IMO your almost like a woman with the way you try and flame and insult ppl. You sound like a whimpering , just been raped , titless bitch. Get some new fucking material.

Have a nice day.

GENERAL WISE
07-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Please Edbighead got his nickname from his bighead momma who became a legend on both coasts
and sicka is just burining because his dad, Flying Bear, got his land raped by the "Evil White Man"

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 07:39 PM
burn.

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Please Edbighead got his nickname from his bighead momma who became a legend on both coasts
and sicka is just burining because his dad, Flying Bear, got his land raped by the "Evil White Man"

tardolicious ^

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 07:43 PM
tardolicious ^

I see why you like GenMay man....

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I see why you like GenMay man....

Y is that sir?

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 07:48 PM
iunno, it just seems to have less bullshit and people hangin' off peoples balls because of an internet ego....

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:50 PM
iunno, it just seems to have less bullshit and people hangin' off peoples balls because of an internet ego....

It is a well maintained place there. Most ppl here would be e destroyed in moments if they threw their egos and shit threads around.

Unforgiven
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Thats what I mean, people from GenMay are on some intellectual shit when it comes to flaming lol

Gawd
07-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Did sicka run away from another flame match with me? I mean he'll nit pick at first and declare he is all mighty. Yet when I propose or flat out pwn him he dissapears. y sicka? y? its a game d00d come and have fun with me.

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I Went An Got High Faggot, And I Did A Couple Throwups Down The Street And An Old Ass Krylon White Explode Paint All Over Me. I Went An Got High After That Too.

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 08:24 PM
D00d you cant flame for shit. YOu think you can because for years some sackless members here have placed your ego on a pedistal and fed it grapes and fanned it with large peices of card board.

IMO your almost like a woman with the way you try and flame and insult ppl. You sound like a whimpering , just been raped , titless bitch. Get some new fucking material.

Have a nice day.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT, THERE AINT A SINGLE NIGGA I LIKE HERE, PROLLY BECAUSE THE FUCKIN RETARDS LIKE U ARE THE MAJORITY. DUDE, YOU MAKE THIS PLACE LAME. :(W WHY DONT U JUST START ANOTHER THREAD ASSHOLE. JESUS

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Nigga I Aint Answering Your Shit, Fuckin Shove Your Pm Up Your Ass. Your Weak, Get Lost

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Did sicka run away from another flame match with me? I mean he'll nit pick at first and declare he is all mighty. Yet when I propose or flat out pwn him he dissapears. y sicka? y? its a game d00d come and have fun with me.

THIS AINT A GAME THIS IS WU TANG CORP. YOUR FAGGOT ASS DONT BELONG. WHY? CUZ EVERYTHING U POST IS GAY.

Gawd
07-13-2006, 10:15 AM
THIS AINT A GAME THIS IS WU TANG CORP. YOUR FAGGOT ASS DONT BELONG. WHY? CUZ EVERYTHING U POST IS GAY.

I would search your lame posts to find the quotes of you saying its all a game. But meh. Why bother, your a woman. And we all know its not nice for a d00d to talk to a woman unless he has properly woo'd her.

Come on d00d. ftw. you always say your gonna burn me but so far that has not been the case. and what with all the e shouting d00d? it would seem that you are getting annoyed. zomfgz not the infamous sicka!!??!!!?

*spank*spank.

btw your caps lock jey is activated. you may want to call tecg support to solve that problem.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gawd
07-13-2006, 10:16 AM
Nigga I Aint Answering Your Shit, Fuckin Shove Your Pm Up Your Ass. Your Weak, Get Lost

Some1 is getting angry

Gawd
07-13-2006, 10:18 AM
I Went An Got High Faggot, And I Did A Couple Throwups Down The Street And An Old Ass Krylon White Explode Paint All Over Me. I Went An Got High After That Too.

you got pwnd by a can of spraypaint ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha bet after the can exploded onto your frail frame that you resembled a thin African albino.

Sicka than aidZ
07-13-2006, 10:19 AM
you just mad cuz im hittin yo sista:'(

Sicka than aidZ
07-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Some1 is getting angry

Yeah u make me angry u little fag, this site sucks with you around. Should we take it to a fuckin vote. Run the poll bitch. Ima smoke some weed