PDA

View Full Version : check out this dudes myspace PART 2 HAHA

zeppelin2k
07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
yo shut up son you dont know shit
and you just SAID you aint black, so change ur myspace shit then you dumbass, and admit that you are ashamed of being white and would rather be black bc thats clearly what your myspaces says
and son YOU STUPID, you bought all those fucking systems, when all you need is one of each LOL you dumbass
on top of that, I dont give a shit how many systems you have, LOL you think having a videogame system makes you gangsta and that having more than one makes you more hardcore LOLOLOLOL HAHAHA DAMN MAN YOU ONE STUPID ASS KID, and your girl still looks like a horse.

on top of that wutang owns you fool, if you think wu tang sucks then you dont know shit about hip hop for real.

go play one of you videogame systems while you suck off those 6 black friends

you str8 homo

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=64428019'>Young Gank$ ... ku-klan records</a>
Date: Jul 11, 2006 11:32 AM

first of all clown she aint on there and second of all i got 2 x box'z 360 and a ps2 6 sp's and a game cube and g unit fuck that thats for them bitch ass wutang niggas. look just tell your boy jc the shity mc wanna be that his fat bitch ass slef dont want beef wit halkf of philla and hav. so he better watch his fuck his weak ass garbige rymes them wutangs aint shit.aint pull no triggers i got 6 black people who r reading this with me right now and dont think you know what ur talking bout so just chill cause really you dont know me i am white i know but i am fucking hood.

hahahaha
this is the funniest one yet, the dude is gay

Gawd
07-12-2006, 01:40 PM
YOu wanna know how I know your gay?

Because you made this trash pile thread. And because you got into an e fight with a myspace fheg. And because you took time to advertise his retardedness on here.

stak84
07-12-2006, 01:47 PM
aw give him a break ed i think the shits rather amusing
we just gotta get someone smart on here to really dismantle
his ass, id do it but i fuckin hate myspace and dont have an account

mashqauck
07-12-2006, 02:17 PM

Because you made this trash pile thread. And because you got into an e fight with a myspace fheg. And because you took time to advertise his retardedness on here.

hahah hahahahas :thumbup:

Kong
07-12-2006, 02:43 PM
"i got 6 black people who r reading this with me right now and dont think you know what ur talking bout"

I aint got words for it lol

crass
07-12-2006, 02:57 PM
i'm interested in hearing how he's gonna justify saying he's white and still having "black/african descent" on his profile. he'll probably change it. in which case he got sonned.

crass
07-12-2006, 03:00 PM
haha check out a comment one of the girls left on his pics:

hey.. i remember that day. that was when we were snortin pixi sticks... that was fun. luv ya babez

zeppelin2k
07-12-2006, 06:38 PM

I aint the one who is gay. you want to defend a faggot like this wigger, thats how I know you're gay lol

and stak84 you think I was trying when I answered that wigger punk LOL yeah right, I took 15 secs to just cuss him each time, you think I am going to waste my time arguing with that fag? he already owned himself, and I just cussed him in my msgs lol. I'm definately smarter than you though for sure.

oh and for all those people who take threads so seriously and start fussing over them, lol its the internet people, this threads for shits so if you want to cry I dont give a fuck, go cry to someone who cares.

this dude wouldnt have gotten any msgs from me if he lived by me I would have just kicked his ass

as for the new thread I only made it bc the other one was completely gone from this site this morning, so it should probably be locked bc no point in having 2 of these threads

but hey guys we should stop punking the wigger bc edbigghead's feelings are getting hurt lol

"you like a baby who found a poopie in his diaper" -E

hahaha

Gawd
07-12-2006, 06:41 PM
your flames are weaker than this thread d00d.....point out to me again where I am defending that d00d.

Dont you have a myspace fight to get on with? I dont know who is dumber. the d00d you started this thread about. or you for even argueing with a obvious wannabe gangster on the interwebs.

GENERAL WISE
07-12-2006, 07:31 PM
your flames are weaker than this thread d00d.....point out to me again where I am defending that d00d.

Dont you have a myspace fight to get on with? I dont know who is dumber. the d00d you started this thread about. or you for even argueing with a obvious wannabe gangster on the interwebs.

Is the white font to compliment your whiteness?

Gawd
07-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Is the white font to compliment your whiteness?

No it is for the blind ppl. Take it away and we all get sued nigar. Dont you have another shitty thread to spew onto the board allready?

GENERAL WISE
07-12-2006, 07:36 PM
No it is for the blind ppl. Take it away and we all get sued nigar. Dont you have another shitty thread to spew onto the board allready?

Amazing how i have a whole catalouge of shity threads and never have i rushed any of them. It takes serious premeditation!

J-Cee
07-12-2006, 08:49 PM
that dude still dissin me haha.fuck him..hopefully he goes to jail and gang raped by a bunch of big black dudes named. 'Bubba'

zeppelin2k
07-12-2006, 10:02 PM

LOL weak?
you wish
you're still responding to my threads arent you, lol
if anything is weak its you
go watch zoolander with your african american white friends, maybe you and mcwhite can make a track together and spit some straight fire

mashqauck
07-12-2006, 11:10 PM
STR8 gangsta up in this bitch ya feel me?

Gawd
07-13-2006, 10:08 AM
LOL weak?
you wish
you're still responding to my threads arent you, lol
if anything is weak its you
go watch zoolander with your african american white friends, maybe you and mcwhite can make a track together and spit some straight fire

Are you trying to fuse to disses into one here or what? Why are you mad d00d? You made a shitty cow pie thread and you expected ppl here to have your e back because some faggit on myspace is talking shit to you. That is ghey ^ and now you are ghey.

BTW what is wrong with zoolander?

tacle
07-13-2006, 10:12 AM

Someone needs to start a thread like this, The Official "do you know how i know your gay" thread, just like in the 40 year old virgin, that shit would be jokes.

zeppelin2k
07-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Are you trying to fuse to disses into one here or what? Why are you mad d00d? You made a shitty cow pie thread and you expected ppl here to have your e back because some faggit on myspace is talking shit to you. That is ghey ^ and now you are ghey.

BTW what is wrong with zoolander?

I aint fusing disses
and stop assuming you dumbass, I aint mad, in fact I find it funny that my thread got you so worked up

that faggot on myspace is just like you, he's gay, honestly if you think it's wrong that we're making fun of young gank of the ku klan lemme know, so I can still not care lol

cant wait for your reply, I bet your panties are still tied up about this one

and nothing wrong with zoolander, anchorman owns that shit though

Gawd
07-13-2006, 01:45 PM
I aint fusing disses
and stop assuming you dumbass, I aint mad, in fact I find it funny that my thread got you so worked up

that faggot on myspace is just like you, he's gay, honestly if you think it's wrong that we're making fun of young gank of the ku klan lemme know, so I can still not care lol

cant wait for your reply, I bet your panties are still tied up about this one

and nothing wrong with zoolander, anchorman owns that shit though

asshat. you cant call me gay after i calle dyou gay. the internets do not work that way. No doubt that d00d is a clown but why even make a thread about a clown? that d00d pissed you off. y? he is fake.

btw you cannot make me angry. i do not exist. i am a phenomenom of the interwebz.