PDA

View Full Version : new graw maps

Grongle
07-12-2006, 03:05 PM
eny 1 got them ??
what do u think ??

kurupt_kw
07-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah I have them. I absolutely love GRAW and was so pumped when they came out. I like them but they aren't that great to be honest. Worth the $15??? It's debatable but if you love GRAW I suggest dl'ing them. Instead of changing the time of day on existing maps it would have been nice if they created a couple of new ones instead of only the 4 they added. It's kind of cool playing Nowhere at night though I guess. I have only played them on multiplayer so I'm not sure how the co-op/missions are with these maps.

I'm FADED233 if you want to have a game.

HANZO
07-12-2006, 06:04 PM
how is graw, is it as good as call of duty 2, cause i need to get a new game for my 360, dont know what to get im a big racing fan, but GRAW looks very good.

kurupt_kw
07-12-2006, 06:12 PM
I love FPS's and this one is one of my favs. I beat the game and the story was pretty good but the multi player is where it's at. Call of Duty was a great game and I beat that too but the multiplayer at that time was flawed. Since then I understand it has been fixed but I haven't checked it out.

So, from my experience, my opinion is that GRAW is better than COD2.

Icurus
07-13-2006, 09:41 PM
COD2 has been fixed and they added nine new maps, all are absolutely incredible. GRAW is great too, but its not a FPS(first person shooter) its more like a action shooter. Its in semi-third/first person mode.

Icurus
07-13-2006, 09:42 PM
how is graw, is it as good as call of duty 2, cause i need to get a new game for my 360, dont know what to get im a big racing fan, but GRAW looks very good.
If you have Burnout for 360, then you know how fucking insane it is. Its like a totally new game, and much better than the PS2 or XBOX versions. But if you love racing, Burnout 360 is the best one out there right now. Its 40 bucks too.

Icurus
07-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Han, do you have COD2, cause personally, multiplayer wise, its better than GRAW. GRAW campaign wise, is alittle better than COD2. But both are equally great, I just love COD2 multiplayer alot more.

Grongle
07-14-2006, 06:06 PM

yeh its a classy game

HANZO
07-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Han, do you have COD2, cause personally, multiplayer wise, its better than GRAW. GRAW campaign wise, is alittle better than COD2. But both are equally great, I just love COD2 multiplayer alot more.

yeah i got COD2, the only game i got so far, just go my 360, just trying to complete it on veteran. the multiplayer is sik though. I was looking at getting PGR3, but iv seen the preview for the new need for speed, and that also looks very impressive.

Icurus
07-14-2006, 09:50 PM
yeah i got COD2, the only game i got so far, just go my 360, just trying to complete it on veteran. the multiplayer is sik though. I was looking at getting PGR3, but iv seen the preview for the new need for speed, and that also looks very impressive.

I have all the racing games, but seriously, burnout is fucking insane. Need for speed is good. PGR3 is just ok, online is terrible. Best online racer is definitely Burnout.