PDA

View Full Version : Bush Talking About New World Order

Kong
07-13-2006, 11:08 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7933921211538654442

Spoon Face
07-14-2006, 01:08 AM
i see nothing wrong with what hes talking about there is no conspiracy theory and no one is gonna get you

Knowledged
07-14-2006, 04:08 AM
i see nothing wrong with what hes talking about there is no conspiracy theory and no one is gonna get you

I wonder if you've ever looked at the world around you. Your possibly an intelligent person, but seriously have you ever studied it. The freemasons, the bilderberg, the bohemian grove etc. Bush has done a lot of horrible things to this country. It's all been preplanned. If there was no such thing as a new world order, then there's an awful lot of coincidences. George Washington was a mason. Many famous 33rd degree masons have been satanists. Even the History Channel has done specials on the satanic life of Benjamin Franklin thats hidden from the history books. Prescott Bush funded Hitler. Poppy Bush trained and funded Osama. GW Bush is following orders that were set a long time ago. You know our government is corrupt, but how is it no one is ever held accountable. If you honestly do believe no one is coming after you, explain Steve Kangas who's questioning led to his "suicide", the late Hunter S Thompson who also was a very well known reporter committed "suicide" as soon as he began questioning, Mark Lombardi hung himself after researching a savings and loan scandal Bush had done. Call me what you will, but don't take my word for it, just study the information yourself. It's only true if you study it yourself, for all you know I could pull this out of thin air. Which is why people call anyone who question the government conspiracy theorists. People should realize that the government says little truth. The 9/11 Commission Report didn't even report Tower 7 which fell down without an airplane hitting it. But hey, you go on believing there's no one out there wanting you in a jail cell just don't go near cops, might be up for a rude awakening.

supremecharma
07-14-2006, 05:01 AM
my tattooist told me about tower 7 - thats some freaky shit right there

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-14-2006, 05:13 AM
I wonder if you've ever looked at the world around you. Your possibly an intelligent person, but seriously have you ever studied it. The freemasons, the bilderberg, the bohemian grove etc. Bush has done a lot of horrible things to this country. It's all been preplanned. If there was no such thing as a new world order, then there's an awful lot of coincidences. George Washington was a mason. Many famous 33rd degree masons have been satanists. Even the History Channel has done specials on the satanic life of Benjamin Franklin thats hidden from the history books. Prescott Bush funded Hitler. Poppy Bush trained and funded Osama. GW Bush is following orders that were set a long time ago. You know our government is corrupt, but how is it no one is ever held accountable. If you honestly do believe no one is coming after you, explain Steve Kangas who's questioning led to his "suicide", the late Hunter S Thompson who also was a very well known reporter committed "suicide" as soon as he began questioning, Mark Lombardi hung himself after researching a savings and loan scandal Bush had done. Call me what you will, but don't take my word for it, just study the information yourself. It's only true if you study it yourself, for all you know I could pull this out of thin air. Which is why people call anyone who question the government conspiracy theorists. People should realize that the government says little truth. The 9/11 Commission Report didn't even report Tower 7 which fell down without an airplane hitting it. But hey, you go on believing there's no one out there wanting you in a jail cell just don't go near cops, might be up for a rude awakening.

Good Post.

I only wish Hunter S Thompson were still alive today to expose/criticise this "administration" as skillfully as he did with Nixon.
The Bush family are evil and love death; they supported Nazi Germany and planned for them to take over the world. Bush uses the same Nazi propaganda machine.

"Liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers," Rove said. "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war." Karl Rove Bush´s Chief of Staff

Goring: Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." Nazi Political Leader Hermann Goring

September 11 was America´s "Reichstag fire" designed to anger and manipulate citizen´s emotions to the point where they wanted a war. The Bush Administration is responsible for 9/11, of course; everyone should know that. For me personally this important my father worked in the WTC at that time (he didnt die); many of our friends were killed but I dont blame muslim extemists for that. I blame the system I hate the system but I love the American people and I think they (Bush administration) fucked up. The people are daily losing their rights and it is disgusting. The Nazi´s failed; and I hope really hope that together we can destroy these bastards; through information and unity!
Peace to all

Kong
07-14-2006, 10:04 AM

Don't assume shit bitch.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Great posts, Knowledged and KWU

V4D3R
07-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Very good - Don't forget as well- in the Bible Code - 2006 - if it's all true- well things predicted int here have been happening- but 2006 in the year predicted for WW3 - atomic holocaust. The question from the author of the hidden code now is this- WILL YOU STOP IT?

$inista
07-14-2006, 03:34 PM
I seen this b4 not every body will beleive if any body has the time check this out it's about an hour long but it's worth checking out doe
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=775624453542988631

Knowledged
07-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Very good - Don't forget as well- in the Bible Code - 2006 - if it's all true- well things predicted int here have been happening- but 2006 in the year predicted for WW3 - atomic holocaust. The question from the author of the hidden code now is this- WILL YOU STOP IT?

In the bible it says, no one will know when the day of rapture is at hand. It will come like a thief in the night. No one can predict it. I think the more we try to the more people lose faith, plus the longer the stall. Which is part of the reasons why I see christianity possibly dminishing. Because as the years may come, peoples faith may diminish. But there are things in the bible that are happening. Like the one world dollar, the European Union then there's the North American Free Trade Agreement that Bush is secretly trying to get by so that it joins the US and Mexico and Canada as one nation. Then there's the Asiatic Atlantic union thats slowly being developed. The same with the african union that people strived for years. Then there's the Middle Eastern union that bush is basically doing by conquering each nation. Eventually every country will be apart of a union. Those who are the rogue nations who choose not to submit will be conquered. Like the Rogue Nations of Iraq Iran Afghanistan Cuba Venezuela and a couple more. Isn't funny that the nations whom the UN deems are the Rogue Nations are the same people america just seems to have problems with. Well after every country is unionized. The UN will then mix the 7 unions into one. Bringing the world to a one government, one dollar. Masonry is whats leading to the one religion. Israel is causing her own problems that will lead to the war. My recommendation to anyone. Whoever offers a 7 year peace treaty with Israel is the anti christ. They are already working the who Mark Of The Beast thing. The RFID chips are implanted into every legal animal in the US. Eventually soon all babys will be chipped. Thats why there's such a sensation over cell phones. Cell phones can be used as credit card now, and can be used to take pictures, and comes with a gps devices to track you wherever you are. They gradually grow smaller. Eventually that nano technology will be beneath the skin. But as I always say. study this information out for yourself. I've done it my own. Just don't go thinking that some guy knows when the revelation is coming. Most people have prophecied and turned out wrong. Religion is just another system of control. Faith is the key to through understanding.

Kephrem
07-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Knowledged not only was Washington a Mason but he wrote letters speaking expressly against the Illuminati.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Do somthing about what you see as a problem. Get your arms and fight. I dare you. Oh but wait. Your liberal politicians do not want you to have guns..oooops

Kephrem
07-14-2006, 07:26 PM
So-called Liberals not wanting people to have arms is highly suspect.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 07:32 PM
So-called Liberals not wanting people to have arms is highly suspect.

No not really.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Do somthing about what you see and a problem. Get your arms and fight. I dare you. Oh but wait. Your liberal politicians do not want you to have guns..oooops

You need to catch up. We are already in a war over our very own minds.

And you can't fight a war without an army. People need to wisen up and realize what's really going on.

The faster more people free their minds from the system, the faster we will see revolution, and guns will probally be used more for suicide purposes when this happens.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 07:40 PM
You need to catch up. We are already in a war over our very own minds. No. No we are not. Think for yourself.

And you can't fight a war without an army. Who is to say that you could not create an Army? People need to wisen up and realize what's really going on. What going on? Shit that you read on conspiracy website? Or shit that you yourself have investigated and found to be true beyond a reasonable doubt?

The faster more people free their minds from the system, the faster we will see revolution, and guns will probally be used more for suicide purposes when this happens.There will be no Revolution in the USA. There are to many talkers and not enough walkers. You ppl are scared to die.

Kephrem
07-14-2006, 07:45 PM
No not really.

Sure it is, its ideological origins lending evidence to that.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Sure it is, its ideological origins lending evidence to that.No. You have just chosen to break everything down until your have convinced yourself of your own suspicion.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 07:49 PM
You need to catch up. We are already in a war over our very own minds. No. No we are not. Think for yourself.
You are not at war...it's pretty obvious that you like the way Amerikkka shits on the planet.

And you can't fight a war without an army. Who is to say that you could not create an Army? We do have an army. But, the power is in the people, the more people, the more powerful my army.

People need to wisen up and realize what's really going on. What going on? Shit that you read on conspiracy website? Or shit that you yourself have investigated and found to be true beyond a reasonable doubt? What's going on is Western imperialism and terrorism. I know this without a doubt.

The faster more people free their minds from the system, the faster we will see revolution, and guns will probally be used more for suicide purposes when this happens.There will be no Revolution in the USA. There are to many talkers and not enough walkers. You ppl are scared to die.

Scared? We are dying already. We are already getting poisoned by the very air we breathe, the education we get from these institutions, and the oppressive capitalist regimes of the government systems.

People ain't scared, people is trapped.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 07:57 PM
You are not at war...it's pretty obvious that you like the way Amerikkka shits on the planet. We shit on the planet? Without the American economy and goods everyone else in the world would of been fucked long ago.

And you can't fight a war without an army. Who is to say that you could not create an Army? We do have an army. But, the power is in the people, the more people, the more powerful my army. Duh. Now get off your ass and go create one. You armchair hippy.

People need to wisen up and realize what's really going on. What going on? Shit that you read on conspiracy website? Or shit that you yourself have investigated and found to be true beyond a reasonable doubt? What's going on is Western imperialism and terrorism. I know this without a doubt. Imperialism? as in the 51st state of Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, etc etc. all those nations we have beaten or helped in wars. I mean we occupy Iraq and Nato occupies Afganistan but last I checked we always gave the Nations back to the ppl. Nations want our money and our aid and that shit comes with a price. Come in my office we can do buisness. It is human nature not imperialism.

Scared? We are dying already. We are already getting poisoned by the very air we breath, the education we get from these institutions, and the oppressive capitalist regimes of the government systems.

People ain't scared, people is trapped.Every Nation around the world spews shit into the air. Complain about them too. And you like your pc and all of your possesions that you have bought over the years right? You would have non of that if we did make it in factorys and labs that spew shit into the water and air. So punch yourself in the head for being wise about everything the USA does wrong but you contribute to it as much as any1 else.

Kephrem
07-14-2006, 08:00 PM
"No. You have just chosen to break everything down until your have convinced yourself of your own suspicion." -- edbighead

Suspicion is only logical when alleged proponents of freedom advocate such restrictions.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:09 PM
"No. You have just chosen to break everything down until your have convinced yourself of your own suspicion." -- edbighead

Suspicion is only logical when alleged proponents of freedom advocate such restrictions.

Again breaking shit down until you have convinced yourself of some sort of backwards meaning.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 08:12 PM
You are not at war...it's pretty obvious that you like the way Amerikkka shits on the planet. We shit on the planet? Without the American economy and goods everyone else in the world would of been fucked long ago.
There was great civilzation and society way before Amerikkka ever crawled out of Europe.

And you can't fight a war without an army. Who is to say that you could not create an Army? We do have an army. But, the power is in the people, the more people, the more powerful my army. Duh. Now get off your ass and go create one. You armchair hippy.
It's already created you asinine wannabe tyrant. And in due time we will strike. Be patient.

People need to wisen up and realize what's really going on. What going on? Shit that you read on conspiracy website? Or shit that you yourself have investigated and found to be true beyond a reasonable doubt? What's going on is Western imperialism and terrorism. I know this without a doubt. Imperialism? as in the 51st state of Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, etc etc. all those nations we have beaten or helped in wars. I mean we occupy Iraq and Nato occupies Afganistan but last I checked we always gave the Nations back to the ppl. Nations want our money and our aid and that shit comes with a price. Come in my office we can do buisness. It is human nature not imperialism.
That is evil. Ain't nothing humane about Amerikkka's foriegn policy. The White European low lifes have been occupying North Amerikkka for hundreds of years. It's time to give it back to the natives now.

Scared? We are dying already. We are already getting poisoned by the very air we breath, the education we get from these institutions, and the oppressive capitalist regimes of the government systems.

People ain't scared, people is trapped.Every Nation around the world spews shit into the air. Complain about them too. And you like your pc and all of your possesions that you have bought over the years right? You would have non of that if we did make it in factorys and labs that spew shit into the water and air. So punch yourself in the head for being wise about everything the USA does wrong but you contribute to it as much as any1 else.

I'm complaining about Amerikkka right now. Every other nation that has prostituted herself unto Amerikkka will also recieve justice.

That's soo fucking stupid! I didn't create the damn factories. If I had it my way the environment wouldn't get polluted. Duh!

Kephrem
07-14-2006, 08:14 PM
liberal (adj.)
c.1375, from O.Fr. liberal "befitting free men, noble, generous," from L. liberalis "noble, generous," lit. "pertaining to a free man," from liber "free,"

The meaning isn't "backwards" at all, but rather the politics that have subsequently developed around it.

Knowledged
07-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Do somthing about what you see as a problem. Get your arms and fight. I dare you. Oh but wait. Your liberal politicians do not want you to have guns..oooops

I'm not a person who arms up to fight. I say knowledge is of a great power than guns. A mass of educated people are stronger than a lone warrior out in unneccessary vengence. Violence will only destroy the cause and make any intellectual who oppose the government as gun toting nut jobs. I support the right to bear. I do not support violent militias. A revolution can be done without a violent overthrow. Even Jefferson said there should be a revolution every ten years to keep the government in check. The government is basically teaching everyone to imagine that our founding fathers are terrorists. We live under a tyrannical leader. So did they, if we had an overthrow like they did, the president / furher would just send his militias after you. More could be done if you just educated people. But there is a war within our mind as you disagreed with another person who somewhat defended me. Minorities are being misled to strive to be rappers and sports stars and if that doesn't work you have either the military or a drug dealing job. Our educational system is failing for a reason. They are truly weakening the youths thought. A hundred years ago an eight grader can produce to you at least 25 outside countries and their capitals. They used to be able to acknowledge 60,000 different words by sixth grade. Now kids only know roughly 10,000. They are instilling us verbicide so that we won't know how to defend ourselves. You assume that conspiracy theories aren't true because you've been programmed that way. John Dewey the person who the Dewey Decimal System is named after. Wrote a book Individualism Old And New. In which he discussed how Americans are being weaned to be ignorant and basically follow group mentality and put away anyone who put some rational, logical thought outside the mainstream as lunatic. He warned us that this would lean to mindless self indulgence and possibly wars and tragedies to come. This was written in the twenties. He wasn't that far off. George Orwell has practically been accurate in the disaster that would become of the world after years of unquestionable faith in the government. You're living in the age of doublethink and doublespeak. You dismiss these things as conspiracy theories because you don't want to take responsibility in researching it. I've asked throughout my whole time that if you question anything I say, before you discredit it as conspiracy theory, to actually research it. Why don't you try to explain Tower 7? Why don't you try to explain the 13 shots fired at the Kennedy assassination? Why don't you try to explain why Osama always comes out with a video tape whenever Bush needs it the most? Even Bush admit that he won the election in '04 because of Osama. Explain why Americans listen to the pervert who is Bill O' Reilly or the drug crazed Rush Limbaugh? How come we aren't at war with North Korea who actually is a threat unlike Iraq or Afghanistan or Iran? How come the news is very quiet on Bush's activities towards NAFTA and removing our freedom? You tell me how this is in anyway a freedom loving country when anytime a man in cave dismisses a videotape you have more rules place upon you? But hey, I'm the little conspiracy nut just for thinking a little different beyond the norm. My whole stance has always been for education before any actual revolution. More things can be solved with words than with a fist or a bullet.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:26 PM
There was great civilzation and society way before Amerikkka ever crawled out of Europe. And then America was founded and world econmies started to boom and freedom came about. No matter what you think about America we bring and create the prospect of freedom all around the world. Last I checked the Native Americans did not create or invent the pc you are on or the internet that you are using.

It's already created No it is not you live in fantasy land it seems.you asinine wannabe tyrant. And in due time we will strike. Be patient. Using your big words now huh? Getting steamed a bit I see. You are not going to do anything. you have no power no matter what you think.

That is evil. No it is not. Ain't nothing humane about Amerikkka's foriegn policy.Like the food aid we give to North Korea? That is not humane? The White European low lifes have been occupying North Amerikkka for hundreds of years.We fought wars to control the land. Sorry the Natives lost but that is the way it is and what is your opinion on the arbs who slaughter black africans and occupy Nations in Africa? They have in the past. Are you not angry about that or do you only hate the USA? . It's time to give it back to the natives now.To who? I was born in America. I am a Native born. I am not european. And if we walked away from the USA and fled to europe the world economy will fall and world wars would prosper.

I'm complaining about Amerikkka right now.Whats new? Every other nation that has prostituted herself unto Amerikkka will also recieve justice. What justice is that? Most Nations around the world model their econmies after ours. Most Nations around the world have prospered using our technology. Again you have prostitued yourself by buying a pc and ordering internet service from companies who are corperate giants. What do you have to say about your own contributions to the devilish shit you speak of?

That's soo fucking stupid! I didn't create the damn factories. If I had it my way the environment wouldn't get polluted.Yeah but you, like all of us support those factories by buying the products that are manufactured their. Duh.Not to mention the science that created plastics and other materials to create the objects you use in your daily life. You bought them. So your money is supposrting them just like everyone else you are targeting with your hypocritical rhetoric. Duh!

Kephrem
07-14-2006, 08:28 PM
President Bush is looking for more kids like Edyakubhead

http://www.federalobserver.com/content_images/bush_is_hitler.jpg

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:28 PM
More things can be solved with words than with a fist or a bullet.

This statement has never been proven to be true. Even long before America existed wars and battles and murders occured because through dialoge nothing was solved.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:29 PM
President Bush is looking for more kids like Edyakubhead

[ing]http://www.federalobserver.com/content_images/bush_is_hitler.jpg[/img]

Who says I support Bush? Assumption is a great weakness.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:30 PM
liberal (adj.)
c.1375, from O.Fr. liberal "befitting free men, noble, generous," from L. liberalis "noble, generous," lit. "pertaining to a free man," from liber "free,"

The meaning isn't "backwards" at all, but rather the politics that have subsequently developed around it.

Created by the liberals themselves. They vote to take away your freedoms by taking your weapons. Yet there is not hippy liberal democrat outcry over those freedoms being taken.

Knowledged
07-14-2006, 08:31 PM
This statement has never been proven to be true. Even long before America existed wars and battles and murders occured because through dialoge nothing was solved.

The cold war

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:34 PM
The cold war

Many battles and wars were fought during the cold war. Tard

Dialoge did not keep ppl from being killed in wars in eastern europe and east asia and afganistan when the russians invaded. The cold war lasted from the day germany was split to the early 90s .

Knowledged
07-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Many battles and wars were fought during the cold war. Tard

Dialoge did not keep ppl from being killed in wars in eastern europe and east asia and afganistan when the russians invaded. The cold war lasted from the day germany was split to the early 90s .

I was referring to America. The CIA were trying to instigate a war in the 60's with the Cubans and other communists countries. JFK decided against it, if the CIA wanted a war that could be done with their own militia. America never suffered the backlash of a nuke.

But consider America. Unlike countries like Afghanistan and Iraq and most southern american nations, there does not need to be a violent protests. The police make it violent. But we try to mass educate each other in hope for a change. And thats what I'm basically hoping for. We could change the world through the election booth. All you need to do is educate.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:47 PM
I was referring to America. The CIA were trying to instigate a war in the 60's with the Cubans and other communists countries.YOu mean when the russians put thier nukes in Cuba and pointed them at us? JFK decided against it, if the CIA wanted a war that could be done with their own militia. America never suffered the backlash of a nuke. Dialoge did not help against us and the Russians fighting wars through other Nations.

But consider America. Unlike countries like Afghanistan and Iraq and most southern american nations, there does not need to be a violent protests. The police make it violent. But we try to mass educate each other in hope for a change. And thats what I'm basically hoping for. We could change the world through the election booth. All you need to do is educate. You mean by voting in politicians with the special interest groups whispering in their ears. Doubt we will, or any Nation will have a genuine and non corruptable Government.

Visionz
07-14-2006, 08:48 PM
The civil rights movement led by MLK is a good example of non-violent tatics acheiving meaningful results. Its a shame he was assassinated before his time.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 08:59 PM
There was great civilzation and society way before Amerikkka ever crawled out of Europe. And then America was founded and world econmies started to boom and freedom came about.
Wrong. Amerikkka brought colonialism, slavery, and tyranny.

No matter what you think about America we bring and create the prospect of freedom all around the world. Last I checked the Native Americans did not create or invent the pc you are on or the internet that you are using.
Most people around the world despise Amerikkka because of her evil foriegn policies. The Natives gave you the knowledge of how to survive in this land. You would have all rotted in this wilderness of North Amerikkka if it wasn't for the Natives genius and genorosity, which you trampled on, then turned around and stabbed them in the back.

It's already created No it is not you live in fantasy land it seems.you asinine wannabe tyrant. And in due time we will strike. Be patient. Using your big words now huh? Getting steamed a bit I see. You are not going to do anything. you have no power no matter what you think.
My power is exactly why you are here trying to defend your pathetic Amerikkka. My power is why the Amerikkkan government created COINTELPRO. They were afraid of the great minds of the free men winning this war and freeing the minds of the masses.

That is evil. No it is not. Ain't nothing humane about Amerikkka's foriegn policy.Like the food aid we give to North Korea? That is not humane?
No, it's not humane. It's fake. Amerikkka always has ulterior motives. They hang that food aid shit over N. Korea's head to force them to comply to Amerikkka's demands.

The White European low lifes have been occupying North Amerikkka for hundreds of years.We fought wars to control the land. Sorry the Natives lost but that is the way it is and what is your opinion on the arbs who slaughter black africans and occupy Nations in Africa? They have in the past. Are you not angry about that or do you only hate the USA?
Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Just because someone else does evil, that doesn't justify your own evil. Don't be a hypocrite.

It's time to give it back to the natives now.To who? I was born in America. I am a Native born. I am not european. And if we walked away from the USA and fled to europe the world economy will fall and world wars would prosper.
You were born on stolen land, you are only native to thievery. And, the world will survive without Amerikkka. We would have to clean up the mess ya'll would leave behind, though.

I'm complaining about Amerikkka right now.Whats new? Nothing is new under the Sun.

Every other nation that has prostituted herself unto Amerikkka will also recieve justice. What justice is that? Most Nations around the world model their econmies after ours. Most Nations around the world have prospered using our technology. Again you have prostitued yourself by buying a pc and ordering internet service from companies who are corperate giants. What do you have to say about your own contributions to the devilish shit you speak of?
Again, that is the stupidiest shit to say. If I hadn't bought my computer and my internet service, then I wouldn't have been able to do my college homework like I need to. Because, Amerikkka demands that I have a college degree to get a well paying job to feed, house and clothe myself with.

That's soo fucking stupid! I didn't create the damn factories. If I had it my way the environment wouldn't get polluted.Yeah but you, like all of us support those factories by buying the products that are manufactured their. Duh.Not to mention the science that created plastics and other materials to create the objects you use in your daily life. You bought them. So your money is supposrting them just like everyone else you are targeting with your hypocritical rhetoric. Duh!
Actually, if it was my money then it wouldn't have them dead white presidents printed on it. Your beef is with the system not with me. You admit that the system's factories are fucked up so, you don't be a hypocrite. Join the fight.

Knowledged
07-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Personally, I think Ed just likes to be a devil's advocate. He tries to cause more chaos amongst something he acknowledges. Maybe he's just complacent with the way things are breaking down and doesn't really want to change it.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-14-2006, 09:14 PM
Ghandi helped free India through passive protest too. The step forward that we're to take as a race must be done through the exchange of words, and not pointing fingers.

Oh, and to be fair, Luna. The British Empire has a lot to answer to with regard to the atrocities of slavery, and tyranny also. They were the ones who pulled the Africans from their homes and shipped them to America.

All in return for cotton, and tobacco

Kephrem
07-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Created by the liberals themselves. They vote to take away your freedoms by taking your weapons.
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]

Not only do you have a 'conspiracy theory' to offer us on this issue, but here you've conceded to my original point, of their being highly suspect in that regard.

Thus all your talk about "breaking shit down to fit my suspicion" and "breaking shit down until I convinced myself of a backwards meaning" was perhaps just to be purposely disagreeable (your modus operandi on KTL)? or perhaps it was just your ignorance? -- because I've subsequently shown without a doubt how the true meaning of "liberal" militates against any liberal anti-gun policy.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Personally, I think Ed just likes to be a devil's advocate. He tries to cause more chaos amongst something he acknowledges. Maybe he's just complacent with the way things are breaking down and doesn't really want to change it.

Exactly!...he's a simple piece of shit. And he stated many times that he only wants to get people riled up. He should be looked upon as an idiotic agent of confusion by us all.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Ghandi helped free India through passive protest too. The step forward that we're to take as a race must be done through the exchange of words, and not pointing fingers.

Oh, and to be fair, Luna. The British Empire has a lot to answer to with regard to the atrocities of slavery, and tyranny also. They were the ones who pulled the Africans from their homes and shipped them to America.

All in return for cotton, and tobacco

Ukkk - Amerikkka...notice the triple k's. WE all have our own crosses to bear. I was born in this land and I will hold them accountable. Just as they account for every tax dollar, and every wage earned. So will every deed of theirs be accounted for.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 10:41 PM
The civil rights movement led by MLK is a good example of non-violent tatics acheiving meaningful results. Its a shame he was assassinated before his time.

The civil rights movement was non violent...buahahahahahahahahaha. You contradict yourself by mentioning that he was assasinated.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 10:46 PM
The civil rights movement was non violent...buahahahahahahahahaha. You contradict yourself by mentioning that he was assasinated.

WtF?....did he have himself shot to death?

What are you talking about?

He wanted to be included in White society, and he protested without arms, he marched and gave speeches and shit.

ummm...he was assasinated by whom? Do you know?

Gawd
07-14-2006, 11:03 PM

I dont see any slaves. Last i checked Africa went in on half on that slavery. Again Do we have settlements in NK Japan or germany? No we dont.

Most people around the world despise Amerikkka because of her evil foriegn policies.I forgot. You speak for the rest of the world. The Natives gave you the knowledge of how to survive in this land. You would have all rotted in this wilderness of North Amerikkka if it wasn't for the Natives genius and genorosity, which you trampled on, then turned around and stabbed them in the back. I did none of that. I had nothing to do with being born here either. so you blaming me for that shit is irrelevant

My power is exactly why you are here trying to defend your pathetic Amerikkka.America is hardly pathetic. My power is why the Amerikkkan government created COINTELPRO.again you have no power They were afraid of the great minds of the free men winning this war and freeing the minds of the masses. There are alot of great minds that speak out and have the resources too. Some are anti American. Yet they are able to speak. You think some1 is trying to shut you up? Please. Again you have no power.

No, it's not humane. It's fake. Amerikkka always has ulterior motives. They hang that food aid shit over N. Korea's head to force them to comply to Amerikkka's demands.North Korea accepts the food. They starve their ppl. Are you against that? Again everything comes with a price. North Korea throws its weight around to get attn and aid by threatening its neighbors. So we throw some food and money at them to calm and cool them down. would you rather we launch attacks on them?

Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Just because someone else does evil, that doesn't justify your own evil. Don't be a hypocrite.
Because you love to talk shit about The USA. yet you seem to never voice a strong opinion aboout other Nations. You always just blame America. That is the easy way out.

You were born on stolen land,No. No I was not. I was born on land taken by Mexico in a series of war between the USA and Mexico. you are only native to thievery.again. not my time and not my family and not me. i owe no one any apologies. And, the world will survive without Amerikkka.after years of wars and starvation and murder. yes maybe. We would have to clean up the mess ya'll would leave behind, though. Who is we? Again you cant have it both ways. you use American made products everyday in your life yet you cant stop bashing our ways and mean. You use and buy the products. you are a consumer and a contributor to the very thing you hate and despise. now call me a hypocrite again.

If I hadn't bought my computer and my internet service, then I wouldn't have been able to do my college homework like I need to. good for you Because, Amerikkka demands that I have a college degree to get a well paying job to feed, house and clothe myself with. Your blaming America for you needed to be college educated? haha thats new. Wow you blame other ppl for you improving your education. but i thought America was trying to silence you? hmmmmm

Actually, if it was my money then it wouldn't have them dead white presidents printed on it.In your world there would be no money. Your beef is with the system not with me. I dont have e beef. we are having a conversation. a debate. not beef. to bad you see it that way. You admit that the system's factories are fucked up so, you don't be a hypocrite.I admitted nothing. I know that there is pollution. but everyday, just like you i get in my car. I buy my grocerys. i but platic and other synthetic products. just like you. Join the fight.

Whos fight? your not fighting anything. your typing to me online. thats not fighting. thats talking. again you talk the talk but when it comes to getting out there and actually making a change you dont do shit. so keep talking about shit you hate and Amerikka on the webz. because you are accomplishing nothing other than feeding your own hatred.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 11:04 PM
Im really ready for anything.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Not only do you have a 'conspiracy theory' to offer us on this issue, but here you've conceded to my original point, of their being highly suspect in that regard.

Thus all your talk about "breaking shit down to fit my suspicion" and "breaking shit down until I convinced myself of a backwards meaning" was perhaps just to be purposely disagreeable (your modus operandi on KTL)? or perhaps it was just your ignorance? -- because I've subsequently shown without a doubt how the true meaning of "liberal" militates against any liberal anti-gun policy.

Check the liberals voting record when it comes to firearms. It is no theory. It is reality. They are anti firearms. That is not a conspiracy it is reality

Gawd
07-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Exactly!...he's a simple piece of shit. And he stated many times that he only wants to get people riled up. He should be looked upon as an idiotic agent of confusion by us all.

Wow is that the fight you are talking about? I thought we were having a discussion. If i am confusing you then yes , you are idiotic.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Ukkk - Amerikkka...notice the triple k's. WE all have our own crosses to bear. I was born in this land and I will hold them accountable. Just as they account for every tax dollar, and every wage earned. So will every deed of theirs be accounted for.

You were born on stollen land. Give your home to the Native tribes NOW! Get onto a plane and fly away. everyone else will follow your lead.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 11:10 PM
WtF?....did he have himself shot to death?

What are you talking about?

He wanted to be included in White society, and he protested without arms, he marched and gave speeches and shit.

ummm...he was assasinated by whom? Do you know?

The civil rights movement was violent. You know who killed him as do i. The point of his statement was that dialoge could cure all. But as you know it didnt.

Knowledged
07-15-2006, 04:00 AM
Whos fight? your not fighting anything. your typing to me online. thats not fighting. thats talking. again you talk the talk but when it comes to getting out there and actually making a change you dont do shit. so keep talking about shit you hate and Amerikka on the webz. because you are accomplishing nothing other than feeding your own hatred.

Alright well, I don't know about the rest of them but I actually go out and do my own work. I've had deep conversation about religion and politics and how we're being kept controlled with countless of people. People enjoy the thought of learning. Also, that depends on what your teaching. The purpose of talking to people online about these sort of things is because the information is so vasts. They can find both sides of the argument and logically come up with their own conclusion. Which is what I aim for, that they study the information for themselves instead believing what others teach at face value.

You also want to mention that the civil rights movement was violent. Well read the declassified COINTELPRO documents. How they wire tapped people like Abbey Hoffman, or Martin Luther King Jr. How they would send racists colouring books to children and say it came from the black panthers. Riots intentionally caused just to discredit the philosphy. Thats how this government works, looking for anyway to discredit people who try to free the minds of the enslaved. Isn't interesting that RFK wanted to run for president with Martin Luther King Jr. Where did that idea end up.

As for being born on stolen land, personally it doesn't matter much to me. I have a couple indian friends they don't really care about it just as much as black people don't care about their 40 acres and a mule. They bring it up once in a while to show their distrust in the government, but they'd never actually plead for their land. But they could just be americanized indians and this all could be really biased, but thats not the point. I don't know where the whole indian land thing came up from. But I'm not really opinionated on that.

You've never really confused me. In my personal opinion, which doesn't mean much to you, you remind me of people like Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly or Bush's cocksmoker Sean Hannity. You like bring up details as insignificant as they maybe to discredit us when all you do is really just wonder about how you can say that with a straight face. But listen, I don't really have anything against you. Like I said before, you may be a really intelligent person but I think your aiming your hatred or just unneccessary spite towards the wrong set of people.

As for the liberal anti fire arm, I agree. But even conservatives vote anti fire arm too. But once again, don't know where this came up at.

I guess I should put it in a way that you might understand. One epsiodes that inspired me as a child was the recycling episode from Rocko. It's one of the few musicals I can actually sit through. Well everyone in the town, as you may remember, was bothered by the pollution caused by Conglom - O. So they rallied to go up to the company ask them to stop. They all pussied out except Rocko. Rocko later came into their office and defended that they should clean up. Well Rocko was later interrupted by another musical which convinced the company to agree. So Ed Bighead was forced to clean the pollution. Ed Bighead hated the town and their movement because he was for he had to clean it up and mocked the movement which led to him getting zapped by the Sun. You remind me a lot like Ed Bighead and I wouldn't doubt if that was your actual role model. You should learn to stop whatever bitterness it is you have towards us and strive to try and educate others instead of trying to divide the cause with petty argument.

I'm gonna hear it about next time I get on. But I said my piece.

eVoL
07-15-2006, 05:21 AM
you're wrong about the "union" conception

America and Israel will continue to invade ME nations and European (France being a BIG component) countries will respond with military action

Kephrem
07-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Check the liberals voting record when it comes to firearms.

Why should I "check the liberals voting record when it comes to firearms"? My initial points were that they are highly suspect becasue of their proposed restriction of firearms, and what lends evidence to this is the ideogloical origin of a liberal.

But since you initially disagreed, show us exactly how liberal implies by definition to be anti firearms.

It is no theory. It is reality. They are anti firearms. That is not a conspiracy it is reality

They may be anti firearms but the conspiracy theory came when you asserted:

They vote to take away your freedoms by taking your weapons.

Which I obviously alluded to when I called them highly suspect in their advocacy of restricting fire arms. But nevertheless, can you provide empirical evidence for liberals voting to take away freedoms by taking the American peoples weapons??

Kephrem
07-15-2006, 05:45 AM
you're wrong about the "union" conception

America and Israel will continue to invade ME nations and European (France being a BIG component) countries will respond with military action

In your opinion will this military action be in aid or in opposition to said invasions?

Gawd
07-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Alright well, I don't know about the rest of them but I actually go out and do my own work. I've had deep conversation about religion and politics and how we're being kept controlled with countless of people. People enjoy the thought of learning. Also, that depends on what your teaching. The purpose of talking to people online about these sort of things is because the information is so vasts. They can find both sides of the argument and logically come up with their own conclusion. Which is what I aim for, that they study the information for themselves instead believing what others teach at face value.

You also want to mention that the civil rights movement was violent. Well read the declassified COINTELPRO documents. How they wire tapped people like Abbey Hoffman, or Martin Luther King Jr. How they would send racists colouring books to children and say it came from the black panthers. Riots intentionally caused just to discredit the philosphy. Thats how this government works, looking for anyway to discredit people who try to free the minds of the enslaved. Isn't interesting that RFK wanted to run for president with Martin Luther King Jr. Where did that idea end up.

As for being born on stolen land, personally it doesn't matter much to me. I have a couple indian friends they don't really care about it just as much as black people don't care about their 40 acres and a mule. They bring it up once in a while to show their distrust in the government, but they'd never actually plead for their land. But they could just be americanized indians and this all could be really biased, but thats not the point. I don't know where the whole indian land thing came up from. But I'm not really opinionated on that.

You've never really confused me. In my personal opinion, which doesn't mean much to you, you remind me of people like Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly or Bush's cocksmoker Sean Hannity. You like bring up details as insignificant as they maybe to discredit us when all you do is really just wonder about how you can say that with a straight face. But listen, I don't really have anything against you. Like I said before, you may be a really intelligent person but I think your aiming your hatred or just unneccessary spite towards the wrong set of people. I am sorry I remind of those ppl. I share some of the same conservative values that they do. yes. But I do not watch the TV news. I get all my info from Librarys, studies and online sites ( both liberal and conservative )

As for the liberal anti fire arm, I agree. But even conservatives vote anti fire arm too. But once again, don't know where this came up at. Not often

I guess I should put it in a way that you might understand. One epsiodes that inspired me as a child was the recycling episode from Rocko. It's one of the few musicals I can actually sit through. Well everyone in the town, as you may remember, was bothered by the pollution caused by Conglom - O. So they rallied to go up to the company ask them to stop. They all pussied out except Rocko. Rocko later came into their office and defended that they should clean up. Well Rocko was later interrupted by another musical which convinced the company to agree. So Ed Bighead was forced to clean the pollution. Ed Bighead hated the town and their movement because he was for he had to clean it up and mocked the movement which led to him getting zapped by the Sun. You remind me a lot like Ed Bighead and I wouldn't doubt if that was your actual role model. You should learn to stop whatever bitterness it is you have towards us and strive to try and educate others instead of trying to divide the cause with petty argument. This part is just rediculas. My user name should have nothin to do with the discussion at hand. All you are attemtpting to do is make me mad and that is immpossible here. I appreciate your comments but not this one above.

I'm gonna hear it about next time I get on. But I said my piece.

Gawd
07-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Why should I "check the liberals voting record when it comes to firearms"? My initial points were that they are highly suspect becasue of their proposed restriction of firearms, and what lends evidence to this is the ideogloical origin of a liberal.

But since you initially disagreed, show us exactly how liberal implies by definition to be anti firearms. Do I have to spell it out for you? Most liberals are anit firearm.

They may be anti firearms but the conspiracy theory came when you asserted: Again. You love the word conspiracy. I do not believe that there is any conspiracy.

Which I obviously alluded to when I called them highly suspect in their advocacy of restricting fire arms. But nevertheless, can you provide empirical evidence for liberals voting to take away freedoms by taking the American peoples weapons??

Why would that be suspect to you? Is everything suspect to you? Why do you believe the liberals are anti gun?

Also. It is in our Bill Of Rights that we are allowed the right to bear arms. When you vote to take that away and restrict by implementing your definition of the bill, that is taking away freedom.

Kephrem
07-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Do I have to spell it out for you? Most liberals are anit firearm.

I never argued to the contrary, I rather clearly stated that their stance on the issue is highly suspect, which you disagreed with, but my suspicion was only given credence over your objections based on the literal definition of liberal.

You love the word conspiracy.

Opinion. If what you said about liberals "voting to take away freedoms by taking firearms away" isn't a conspiracy theory, prove it with facts.

I do not believe that there is any conspiracy.

See above.

Why would that be suspect to you?

Perhaps you wern't paying attention seeing as you've been busy defending Americas aggression upon Iraq? I already told you why some posts back.

Suspicion is only logical when [these] alleged proponents of freedom advocate such restrictions.

Is everything suspect to you?

No, everything isn't suspect to me. The more pertient question though is why would you ask this based upon my suspicions of liberal anti firearm rhetoric.

Why do you believe the liberals are anti gun?

Start providing some evidence for your theory about "liberals voting to take away freedoms by taking away firearms" instead of asking what I believe.

. It is in our Bill Of Rights that we are allowed the right to bear arms. When you vote to take that away and restrict by implementing your definition of the bill, that is taking away freedom.

Thank you, but I was well aware of what's in the Bill of Rights, that's why I said their stance on firearms is suspect based on the literal meaning of that which they choose to identify themselvs as.

PLO-Stylez
07-15-2006, 05:47 PM

thats funny

but just a interesting fact DC is shaped from an areal view to be in the freemasons logo or symbol (Discovery channel that shit gets me hooked)

but if u say that 9/11 is like the german reichstag didnt that also dissolve the german gov't and just leeve hitler last i checked Bush wasnt a dictator (my history might be a little off but corect me if i'm wrong)

And who cares wether or not one party is pro gun or anti does that really matter? but it does seem to be a liberal thing to blame the gun and everything other than the dumshit that pulled the trigger just IMO agree or not

i am not this die hard Bush fan i agree and disagree with the things he does sadly mostly disagree but i dont think it is fair to compare any administration the US has had to the Nazi party there is no comparison maybe with smaller issues but as a whole ther is no comparison ppl just say that because he is a republican IMO

most of the shit Bush takes is just because of the little (R) by his name when he is on TV. It is easy to criticize a desision after the fact but some of the criticizm just seems to be counter effective just slowing things down. But what are u gonna do about it its all about power and republicans would do most of the same things if they were out of power any way

PLO-Stylez
07-15-2006, 05:56 PM
We could change the world through the election booth. All you need to do is educate.

I will play devils advocate doesnt it seem like bullets change things faster than votes

Gawd
07-15-2006, 06:03 PM
I will play devils advocate doesnt it seem like bullets change things faster than votes

Bullets do. Especially when every1 here says Americans are dumb.

Xsavior
07-15-2006, 06:51 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=775624453542988631

^if you haven't already seen these, arm yourself with knowledge....

~ 1

PLO-Stylez
07-15-2006, 07:04 PM
There was great civilzation and society way before Amerikkka ever crawled out of Europe. And then America was founded and world econmies started to boom and freedom came about.

No matter what you think about America we bring and create the prospect of freedom all around the world. Last I checked the Native Americans did not create or invent the pc you are on or the internet that you are using.
Most people around the world despise Amerikkka because of her evil foriegn policies. The Natives gave you the knowledge of how to survive in this land. You would have all rotted in this wilderness of North Amerikkka if it wasn't for the Natives genius and genorosity, which you trampled on, then turned around and stabbed them in the back.

My power is exactly why you are here trying to defend your pathetic Amerikkka. My power is why the Amerikkkan government created COINTELPRO. They were afraid of the great minds of the free men winning this war and freeing the minds of the masses.

That is evil. No it is not. Ain't nothing humane about Amerikkka's foriegn policy.Like the food aid we give to North Korea? That is not humane?
No, it's not humane. It's fake. Amerikkka always has ulterior motives. They hang that food aid shit over N. Korea's head to force them to comply to Amerikkka's demands.

The White European low lifes have been occupying North Amerikkka for hundreds of years.We fought wars to control the land. Sorry the Natives lost but that is the way it is and what is your opinion on the arbs who slaughter black africans and occupy Nations in Africa? They have in the past. Are you not angry about that or do you only hate the USA?

It's time to give it back to the natives now.To who? I was born in America. I am a Native born. I am not european. And if we walked away from the USA and fled to europe the world economy will fall and world wars would prosper.
You were born on stolen land, you are only native to thievery. And, the world will survive without Amerikkka. We would have to clean up the mess ya'll would leave behind, though.

I'm complaining about Amerikkka right now.Whats new? Nothing is new under the Sun.

Every other nation that has prostituted herself unto Amerikkka will also recieve justice. What justice is that? Most Nations around the world model their econmies after ours. Most Nations around the world have prospered using our technology. Again you have prostitued yourself by buying a pc and ordering internet service from companies who are corperate giants. What do you have to say about your own contributions to the devilish shit you speak of?
Again, that is the stupidiest shit to say. If I hadn't bought my computer and my internet service, then I wouldn't have been able to do my college homework like I need to. Because, Amerikkka demands that I have a college degree to get a well paying job to feed, house and clothe myself with.

Actually, if it was my money then it wouldn't have them dead white presidents printed on it. Your beef is with the system not with me. You admit that the system's factories are fucked up so, you don't be a hypocrite. Join the fight.

Ok we agree a bit but some things u say are abit wack
America has hipocracy in our democracy i agree. But when u say we are on stolen land theivory and all that plz stfu. We conquered them took the land by force however u want to call it but when has a nation that just took over land given it back and said "i'm sorry this was wrong"? No doubt we screwed the natives but i dont c America giving our land back that dont make sense.

Also holding food over NKorea u act like we opress them and are the cause of all their problems their own communist dictator does it the only thing we hold over them is the fact that we would beat the hell out of them in a war. We meaning not only the US but Japan aswell.

All i am asking is give me some examples of America abusing the power it has that actually make sense. Please inform me of Americas evil foreign policy that opresses the world. Other nations model their own economy after ours I dont think that is evil. Just give an example to back up ur accusations

Look at it this way if America was gone u would just hate on the next powerful nation just because they are powerful and can exert influence.

America brought tyranny we just enslave the world dont we. If u mean tyranny by Civil rights yeah but other than that what? WHat global tyranny have we brought on to ppl? Slavery yeah but dont act like we were the only nation to ever do this we were one of the last world powers to drop slavery but yeah it was one of our fuck ups in our own history

America makes u get a college degree no the world economy requires it just to prove u are smart enough to do a job. A lot of it is uneeded but because there are stupid ppl out ther so u need to prove u are smart. Dont blame America for everything.

U talk about ur power and the gov't fears it. Think about it ur on a Wu-Tang web forum no they probably dont care about what u say. When u say free the masses. Go for it. BTW we have liberal media to free the masses from our Republican regime LOL

Factories are aproduct of our democracys hipocracy but dont stand there and just point the finger at America look at other nations aswell. But it is a fact that we polute the most but at the same time we provide products so other countries dont have to make factories and pollute

Knowledged
07-15-2006, 07:26 PM
thats funny

but just a interesting fact DC is shaped from an areal view to be in the freemasons logo or symbol (Discovery channel that shit gets me hooked)

but if u say that 9/11 is like the german reichstag didnt that also dissolve the german gov't and just leeve hitler last i checked Bush wasnt a dictator (my history might be a little off but corect me if i'm wrong)

And who cares wether or not one party is pro gun or anti does that really matter? but it does seem to be a liberal thing to blame the gun and everything other than the dumshit that pulled the trigger just IMO agree or not

i am not this die hard Bush fan i agree and disagree with the things he does sadly mostly disagree but i dont think it is fair to compare any administration the US has had to the Nazi party there is no comparison maybe with smaller issues but as a whole ther is no comparison ppl just say that because he is a republican IMO

most of the shit Bush takes is just because of the little (R) by his name when he is on TV. It is easy to criticize a desision after the fact but some of the criticizm just seems to be counter effective just slowing things down. But what are u gonna do about it its all about power and republicans would do most of the same things if they were out of power any way

It took away the the German Parliment and left Hitler in full charge. Bush has broken a lot of laws while in office and he hasn't been held accountable. Hitler needed excuse to start a war though. Every dictator knows that its easier to change a country through voting booth than through radical change. If you've read any of the statements that has come from Bush, you know that he's been saying "Well if there is a epidimic { Avian Flu}, the country will go under martial law, and anyone who is out on the street is escorted to jail without question" Just look at New Orleans, till this day its still under Martial Law. Bush just comes every once in a while and goes to the place where its not so bad. Picks up a hammer takes a pictures and flies away and the whole country thinks he's actually doing something. It's not something just because he's a republican. Paul Craig Roberts who worked during the Reagan Adminstration ( R ) has even critize Bush's unquestionable power. "The Bush administration is insane. If the American people do not decapitate it by demanding Bush's impeachment, the Bush administration will bring about Armageddon." Morgan Reynolds who worked under George W Bush's first term has even questioned the president and his involvement with 9/11. David Schippers who was the man was Chief Investigative Counsel during the Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinsky trial has also come out against Bush and his power. It's not a matter of party. I was republican till 2002 when I started reading newspapers in high school surprised at all things that Bush thing has gotten away with that I know if it weren't for something like 9/11, he would have been impeached. In my room I framed one of my last newspaper articles which pictures of members of Bush And Clinton adminstration in bold prints "Facing The Facts : They Let Osama Get Away" No one ever believed me because it wasn't on the front page, but instead was hidden in the Politics section. Thats how truth is surpressed, if its not mainstream then it never happened to some people. Some people still believe WMD's exists. Most Americans are dumb because most of them are willfully ignorant. They don't want to watch the news because "it's depressing", they don't want to look up information because "reading is boring." 1 out of 2 americans read books. Thats a sad statistic for such a "enlightened nation" The supposed beacon of the world. Most things can be solved without violence. Just cause they can be solved quicker with a bullet doesn't make it the right descision. Just look at Biggie and Tupac MLKJR RFK JFK. When Bush said on the second presidential debate in '04 that there were no WMD found. Yet in '03 in March he claimed they found WMD's and they were still finding more. You tell me why no brought that up. When Greg Palast investigated the '00 election and discovered how black votes were discarded, americans newspapers wouldn't publish his articles, he had to go to an outside source ( BBC). And as for the whole gun thing, you have the freedom to bear arms. The real topic is that you should realize that both sides favor removing our freedoms. Republicans Civil Rights and Free Speech, Democrats Gun Rights and Religous freedom. They're both working for the same ideal of removing freedoms. Bush also does have similarity to Hitler. Hopefully someone remembers the incredible amount of police after 9/11, 7/7 and during the Republican Convention in NY. At least I do. If you can study 9/11 and realize that it was an inside job. Then you'd realize that the excess in police is getting us ready for the police state.

PLO-Stylez
07-15-2006, 07:37 PM
It took away the the German Parliment and left Hitler in full charge. Bush has broken a lot of laws while in office and he hasn't been held accountable. Hitler needed excuse to start a war though. Every dictator knows that its easier to change a country through voting booth than through radical change. If you've read any of the statements that has come from Bush, you know that he's been saying "Well if there is a epidimic { Avian Flu}, the country will go under martial law, and anyone who is out on the street is escorted to jail without question" Just look at New Orleans, till this day its still under Martial Law. Bush just comes every once in a while and goes to the place where its not so bad. Picks up a hammer takes a pictures and flies away and the whole country thinks he's actually doing something. It's not something just because he's a republican. Paul Craig Roberts who worked during the Reagan Adminstration ( R ) has even critize Bush's unquestionable power. "The Bush administration is insane. If the American people do not decapitate it by demanding Bush's impeachment, the Bush administration will bring about Armageddon." Morgan Reynolds who worked under George W Bush's first term has even questioned the president and his involvement with 9/11. David Schippers who was the man was Chief Investigative Counsel during the Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinsky trial has also come out against Bush and his power. It's not a matter of party. I was republican till 2002 when I started reading newspapers in high school surprised at all things that Bush thing has gotten away with that I know if it weren't for something like 9/11, he would have been impeached. In my room I framed one of my last newspaper articles which pictures of members of Bush And Clinton adminstration in bold prints "Facing The Facts : They Let Osama Get Away" No one ever believed me because it wasn't on the front page, but instead was hidden in the Politics section. Thats how truth is surpressed, if its not mainstream then it never happened to some people. Some people still believe WMD's exists. Most Americans are dumb because most of them are willfully ignorant. They don't want to watch the news because "it's depressing", they don't want to look up information because "reading is boring." 1 out of 2 americans read books. Thats a sad statistic for such a "enlightened nation" The supposed beacon of the world. Most things can be solved without violence. Just cause they can be solved quicker with a bullet doesn't make it the right descision. Just look at Biggie and Tupac MLKJR RFK JFK. When Bush said on the second presidential debate in '04 that there were no WMD found. Yet in '03 in March he claimed they found WMD's and they were still finding more. You tell me why no brought that up. When Greg Palast investigated the '00 election and discovered how black votes were discarded, americans newspapers wouldn't publish his articles, he had to go to an outside source ( BBC). And as for the whole gun thing, you have the freedom to bear arms. The real topic is that you should realize that both sides favor removing our freedoms. Republicans Civil Rights and Free Speech, Democrats Gun Rights and Religous freedom. They're both working for the same ideal of removing freedoms. Bush also does have similarity to Hitler. Hopefully someone remembers the incredible amount of police after 9/11, 7/7 and during the Republican Convention in NY. At least I do. If you can study 9/11 and realize that it was an inside job. Then you'd realize that the excess in police is getting us ready for the police state.

I agree with a bunch of ur points of possible abuse of power like Bush saying marshall law is passed if avion flu epidemic hapens. Could u explain how Bush could bring about Armageddon i missed how that could happen. I can c some possibility in the conspiracy theory of just being set up for a police state but IMO i think its very very unlikly. Breaking laws in office i c the possibilities of what if and speculation but specifically what has he broke. Otherwise i agree

Gawd
07-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Whats wrong with the new world order thread already in knl?

LHX
07-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Whats wrong with the new world order thread already in knl?

thanks ed

Aqueous Moon
07-15-2006, 09:01 PM
I dont see any slaves. Last i checked Africa went in on half on that slavery. Again Do we have settlements in NK Japan or germany? No we dont.
The Africans never should have trusted the white men. They tricked, bribed, and lied to the Afirican people. The Africans couldn't have known that the slaves would have been treated so cruelly. That kind of evil chattle slavery was not known to Africa at that time. Now, Amerikkka is full of the descendents of slaves. We are still geting fucked over. Amerikkka colonizes countries by making them turn into democracies and capitalists. Japan is a good example of this.

Most people around the world despise Amerikkka because of her evil foriegn policies.I forgot. You speak for the rest of the world.
They have spoken for themselves. It's quite obvious.

The Natives gave you the knowledge of how to survive in this land. You would have all rotted in this wilderness of North Amerikkka if it wasn't for the Natives genius and genorosity, which you trampled on, then turned around and stabbed them in the back. I did none of that. I had nothing to do with being born here either. so you blaming me for that shit is irrelevant
You put yourself in the blame by defending Amerikkka and using "we" while you do it.

My power is exactly why you are here trying to defend your pathetic Amerikkka.America is hardly pathetic.
Amerikkka is pathetic.

My power is why the Amerikkkan government created COINTELPRO.again you have no power
You must not know what COINTELPRO is.

They were afraid of the great minds of the free men winning this war and freeing the minds of the masses. There are alot of great minds that speak out and have the resources too. Some are anti American. Yet they are able to speak. You think some1 is trying to shut you up? Please. Again you have no power.
Of course they want to shut me up and everyone like me. They even have "free speech zones" now. Look at what they did to Cindy Sheehan, they threw her in jail after her son was killed in a sensless war. Amerikkka is pathetic.

No, it's not humane. It's fake. Amerikkka always has ulterior motives. They hang that food aid shit over N. Korea's head to force them to comply to Amerikkka's demands.North Korea accepts the food. They starve their ppl. Are you against that? Again everything comes with a price. North Korea throws its weight around to get attn and aid by threatening its neighbors. So we throw some food and money at them to calm and cool them down. would you rather we launch attacks on them?
How about Amerikkka fix her own problems within her own country. Millions of people are malnurished and starving and don't have health care here in this country, and what about all the homeless. Amerikkka is a big fat hypocrite.

Because you love to talk shit about The USA. yet you seem to never voice a strong opinion aboout other Nations. You always just blame America. That is the easy way out.
I live in Amerikkka. And Amerikkka is the leader of the bullshit. It is easy to see how fucked up Amerikkka is because I live it everday.

You were born on stolen land,No. No I was not. I was born on land taken by Mexico in a series of war between the USA and Mexico.
You must be talking about the Spanish colony of Mexico. Spain and Amerikkka = two theives fighting over stolen land.

you are only native to thievery.again. not my time and not my family and not me. i owe no one any apologies.
Apologize to yourself for being fooled into believing Amerikkka's bullshit.

And, the world will survive without Amerikkka.after years of wars and starvation and murder. yes maybe.
You really don't know what it would be like...Because, Europe must be demolished also and we could take all the food and resources those two countries hoard and divide it amongst ourselves with some left over to spare.

We would have to clean up the mess ya'll would leave behind, though. Who is we? Again you cant have it both ways. you use American made products everyday in your life yet you cant stop bashing our ways and mean. You use and buy the products. you are a consumer and a contributor to the very thing you hate and despise. now call me a hypocrite again.
We are the people who love peace and not war like Amerikkka does.

If I hadn't bought my computer and my internet service, then I wouldn't have been able to do my college homework like I need to. good for you Because, Amerikkka demands that I have a college degree to get a well paying job to feed, house and clothe myself with. Your blaming America for you needed to be college educated? haha thats new. Wow you blame other ppl for you improving your education. but i thought America was trying to silence you? hmmmmm
Damn right I blame Amerikkka. College is too damn expensive and the institutional propaganda spread at these so called universities really ain't worth my time or the money I have to invest in it.

Actually, if it was my money then it wouldn't have them dead white presidents printed on it.In your world there would be no money
Exactly.

Your beef is with the system not with me. I dont have e beef. we are having a conversation. a debate. not beef. to bad you see it that way.
I'm not talking about e-beef. I'm talking about the dissatisfaction you have towards your own government. Why aren't you in Iraq fighting for your pathetic country?

You admit that the system's factories are fucked up so, you don't be a hypocrite.I admitted nothing. I know that there is pollution. but everyday, just like you i get in my car. I buy my grocerys. i but platic and other synthetic products. just like you
You are nothing like me. And everything is made with that shit. It's pretty damn hard to avoid it. Your point is moot.

Join the fight.

The fight is in your own mind. When you realise this, only then will you understand, and only then will you see the real purpose of your guns is to kill yourself with them.

Aqueous Moon
07-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Ok we agree a bit but some things u say are abit wack
America has hipocracy in our democracy i agree. But when u say we are on stolen land theivory and all that plz stfu. We conquered them took the land by force however u want to call it but when has a nation that just took over land given it back and said "i'm sorry this was wrong"? No doubt we screwed the natives but i dont c America giving our land back that dont make sense.
Not a lot about Amerikkka makes sense. But, it would correct a lot of wrongs if Amerikkka did the righteous thing. Of course, I don't think they will. But, I won't forget about it either.

Also holding food over NKorea u act like we opress them and are the cause of all their problems their own communist dictator does it the only thing we hold over them is the fact that we would beat the hell out of them in a war. We meaning not only the US but Japan aswell.
Japan is Amerikkka's lil bitch. N. Korea is screwed up, but there are many reasons why. And, when N.K. does some thing Amerikkka doesn't like then Amerikkka threatens to cut the damned food aid. That doesn't sound humane to me.

All i am asking is give me some examples of America abusing the power it has that actually make sense. Please inform me of Americas evil foreign policy that opresses the world. Other nations model their own economy after ours I dont think that is evil. Just give an example to back up ur accusations
There are many examples....
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Foreign_Policy/TruthBehindUSForeignPol.html

Look at it this way if America was gone u would just hate on the next powerful nation just because they are powerful and can exert influence.
I hate on Amerikkka because Amerikkka is a terrible country.

America brought tyranny we just enslave the world dont we. If u mean tyranny by Civil rights yeah but other than that what? WHat global tyranny have we brought on to ppl? Slavery yeah but dont act like we were the only nation to ever do this we were one of the last world powers to drop slavery but yeah it was one of our fuck ups in our own history
Don't forget that Amerikkka is the leader of the new world order. Everybody has to do it Amerikkka's way or else.....

America makes u get a college degree no the world economy requires it just to prove u are smart enough to do a job. A lot of it is uneeded but because there are stupid ppl out ther so u need to prove u are smart. Dont blame America for everything.
A college degree don't prove you are smart. Didn't George Bush go to college?

U talk about ur power and the gov't fears it. Think about it ur on a Wu-Tang web forum no they probably dont care about what u say. When u say free the masses. Go for it. BTW we have liberal media to free the masses from our Republican regime LOL
Yep, and you have COINTELPRO and the CIA to infiltrate and kill off organizations and people who speak against Amerikkka's bullshit.

Factories are aproduct of our democracys hipocracy but dont stand there and just point the finger at America look at other nations aswell. But it is a fact that we polute the most but at the same time we provide products so other countries dont have to make factories and pollute
Amerikkka is the most powerful nation so Amerikkka should be showing the others nations of the world how to make products without destroying the Earth so much. We do have the technology to do it.

Gawd
07-15-2006, 09:49 PM
i hope you do not live in the USA AM. with all the shit you ramble you are not worthy of living in this great Nation.

Aqueous Moon
07-16-2006, 01:40 PM
ha...

Knowledged
07-16-2006, 04:56 PM
i hope you do not live in the USA AM. with all the shit you ramble you are not worthy of living in this great Nation.

I've lived here long to know that the US does not live up to the hype. This land is filled with smog. This land is filled with thieves and murderers. We glorify our killers and bringers of decadence. You may say that has nothing to do with America, but it does psychologically. Think about how rap music has effected most urban kids perception of women and drugs and murder. Going to school was like going to jail cause of these kids. Teen pregnancy sky rocketing, drugs being pushed all over the street. Hell, Saddam killed people, but at least he kept his people moral. Over here, Bush kills people and they're immoral. Just they don't really report neither side of our flaws. I mean you live in a country where by term saying "The Pill" means birth control. Not the cure for cancer, or the cure for aids, our pill is birth control. We haven't discovered a cure for cancer or AIDs but yet we found a cure for erectile dysfunction. We can millions of dollars on seeing on whether Bill Clinton got a blow job or not, but a tragedy that kills plus 3000 thousand, gets a shoe string budget without government assistance. The government can hold us accountable for every dollar we owe. Yet we can't hold them accountable for every promise they've broken. "No More New Taxes". Our president has drilled the wedge between the Wealthy Elite and the poor. From a 2 percent to a less than 1 percent elite. No security after death. The Matrix produces a great idea about future in America. People are cultivated to live out their use, once they're drain of ability to work (65) they're eliminated and discarded. America used to be known for its freedom. But anytime someone really reaches key questions in this society. They seem to get really emotional and commit suicide. Just a funny coincidence. Anyone else who questions, they're quickly dismissed as a crack pot. Kids rather spend time in the club then educating their mind. Growing up to be mindless sheep not willing to question the system thats feeding the pleasure zones in their ego. Because I know you wouldn't believe America was bad if I mentioned what you considered "conspiracy theories" I chose to use things that any sane person can recognize. I know you'll say those occur in other countries too. But then that brings the question. If American can be flawed like anyone else, then what makes it great? Is it our arrogance that doesn't let us see through the bullshit fed through our filtered history books. "Support the troops they need all your moral support they can get" Because our country doesn't defend them with proper equipment in the first place. Why? Because America's poor die for America's rich. Why's that? Because America wants live babies just so they can become dead soldiers. America is living breath war machine. Freedom is not freedom even if it comes by force no matter how many times a conservative can tell you other wise. Even JFK said "We must learn to make change through the ballot, or we will learn to change through the bullet" Hopefully someone understands the statement. Your living in the electric age, freedom exists as long you believe the illusion that you are.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Knowledged
I mean you live in a country where by term saying "The Pill" means birth control. Not the cure for cancer, or the cure for aids, our pill is birth control. We haven't discovered a cure for cancer or AIDs but yet we found a cure for erectile dysfunction.

Word....it's like wtf?

CherChezLaMarauder
07-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Why are so many American jobs/labor put into countries like China, India etc?

Cheap labor.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Why are so many American jobs/labor put into countries like China, India etc?

Cheap labor.

Actually, thats double sided. It helps big business make more money, because in truth, they don't really care about their workers, or the people who live in this world. Thats why when companies like Nike can run sweat shops, they don't see the profits of others misery as a bad thing. If you ever watch the movie, The Corporation, they showed a company quota in a day, that showed the workers must produce a certain amount of shoes, and it was broken down to fractions of a second. But the otherside, America sells off its workers, to pay off certain debts. Which is idiotic. America gives away their producer, so they become a consumer. Think of it like, you stop working, and expect your credit cards will never send a bill to your house. That's a lot how America works. Thats why there was that whole port deal thing, Bush needed money, so he wanted to sell of the ports. Then the news showed, the Arabs backing off. But they rarely mentioned the secret agreement they made, when Bush sold them the Military Compounds afterwards. It's not the first time. Bill Clinton sold our Western ports to the asians. America is intentionally placing us in debt. Dividing our sovereignty by giving parts of our country to other people. And you wonder why the budget is so deep in the hole. The only way to destroy this huge country, is to take it apart in to pieces. Look at Russia.