PDA

View Full Version : Damn Cops

PLO-Stylez
07-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Check this shit out I have a 99 eclipse i put some descent money into it I am at a red light and a new 06 mustang pulls up he starts revin his up i can tell his is all stock for the most part so my car could take his. as we racin i hit about 85 mph and the mustang throws on the lights an fukin pulls me over. Can u believe that cops rollin around my area in 06 mustangs i swear i couldnt tell his car was a cop car no antennas nothin i jus thought it was some rich kid that wanted to see how fast his brand new mustang was. Not to mention the car had an illegal tint (i would say about 10%) so i couldnt see who the hell was drivin it

That is messed up

CherChezLaMarauder
07-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum,

You've

Been

Owned!!!!!!!!

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-13-2006, 03:53 PM
thats sad

Gawd
07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Im sure your town , like mine, has had problems with street racers crashing into innocent ppl and killing them or injuring them.

PLO-Stylez
07-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Im sure your town , like mine, has had problems with street racers crashing into innocent ppl and killing them or injuring them.

Yeah we got ppl who cant drive worth a shit hittin ppl so they put circles an speed bumps all over

I dont street race often i normally go to one of a few tracks that are sort of close to me

Gawd
07-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Yeah we got ppl who cant drive worth a shit hittin ppl so they put circles an speed bumps all over

I dont street race often i normally go to one of a few tracks that are sort of close to me

You should always race on those tracks and courses and not in the street. Its hard to correct a driving mistake at 85 miles an hour and thats when ppl minding their own get hurt or killed. Cops where I live do shit like that sometimes. Its fucked up what the cop did but a good way to send a message to the racing drivers out there.

crass
07-13-2006, 04:50 PM
yeah i can't stand it when people drive like assholes. give me a breeeeeeak.

the moral of this thread though is that cops will encourage and engage in unsafe/illegal behavior in order to ticket or arrest someone.

Gawd
07-13-2006, 04:52 PM
yeah i can't stand it when people drive like assholes. give me a breeeeeeak.

the moral of this thread though is that cops will encourage and engage in unsafe/illegal behavior in order to ticket or arrest someone.

Maybe encourage by reving his motor. But does that mean the d00d next to the cop has to race off when the light turns green? we r only hearing 1 side of the story now.