PDA

View Full Version : so ya faggots are still livin huh ???

pussy-with-teeth
07-13-2006, 03:33 PM
suuuuuuuuuuu

just signed in to see all yall still doin the damn thing

i swear u come back and aint shit changed..hit the hip hop area..hit the wu area...yo whats ya fav this and that..wu fell off...rza needs more production...u can miss a year on this bitch and it seems like a second
only area worth checkin is this shit right here..lol that faggot sicka is still postin like there is no tomorrow...damn..and big ups to my man zidane = GOAT, thats how u them dirty italian faggots...oh yeah and my point is that iam the illest on here

peace

stak84
07-13-2006, 04:13 PM
yeah shits the same and your still a faggit

ps zidane is french so hes also a faggit

crass
07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
suuuuuuuuuuu

i swear u come back and aint shit changed..hit the hip hop area..hit the wu area...yo whats ya fav this and that..wu fell off...rza needs more production...u can miss a year on this bitch and it seems like a second
only area worth checkin is this shit right here..lol that faggot sicka is still postin like there is no tomorrow...damn..and big ups to my man zidane = GOAT, thats how u them dirty italian faggots...oh yeah and my point is that iam the illest on here

peace

yeah zidane helped his team lose. way to show those italians. herb.

Gawd
07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
yeah shits the same and your still a faggit

ps zidane is french so hes also a faggit

yes!!!1 we agree.

mashqauck
07-13-2006, 05:09 PM
FAGOOTZ OWN yea

Chief 'Broom
07-13-2006, 05:52 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20432

-dead-

mashqauck
07-13-2006, 05:59 PM
HAhaha dog read my post that shit was dope

Chief 'Broom
07-13-2006, 06:01 PM
you kilt it

that's why no one said nathin afterwards

mashqauck
07-13-2006, 06:02 PM
i know, what fucking scared cunts

i just jacked off and my weiner hurts too

Claustrofobic
07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
pussy with teeth the fuck you still doin here you fuckin jacking cunt, go masturbate on ya mom's jeans again ya big poof, and what about those so called pictures you was gonna post up of that made up chick you was gon' fuck huh?

fuckin fairy

EAGLE EYE
07-13-2006, 07:31 PM
whoever u are, you still came back to post and thats enough said right there..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-13-2006, 09:37 PM
haha Zidane is killah

CID DIGITAL
07-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I forgot all about that american pie BS that he said that he had commin. that was the biggest plea for attention that I ever seen in the Matrix so far.

pussy-with-teeth
07-14-2006, 05:51 AM
lol at ya faggots belivin everyting i say...come on u fucks dont tell me u though this story was real shit ??? yall some fools for that .. lol at faggots comin in here tryna holla at the god..i smack all dirty fucks...lol at dude sayin iam italy stan when i love seein the lose...zidane..u r my hero...fuck all yall faggots though...show some love to this boss of this siht...

supremecharma
07-14-2006, 06:08 AM
u make no fkn sense man...... u either like em or u dont - if ya dont - then get rid of ya sig. and swap it for one of zidane.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-14-2006, 08:41 AM
suuuuuuuuuuu

peace

it seems to me you're just another pussy internet pointdexter. You're a flugazy flaming mo', and i'll verbalize you anyday. Die and get feasted on by maggots =)

Jesus Christ
07-14-2006, 09:54 AM
pussy with teeth is a homo whos faggotry is so garagntuan he has an aura emulating from his body for all of society to see. He also seems to have Itialin "fever" which means he wishes he was italian, proabaly only goes for italian girls, acts italian and everything italian oriented is his fav shit. Like seriously, the way u go on about pacino and de niro and mafioso flix makes me wonder if a "made" man came up to u, would u assume the position after breaKing out the knee pads and smile like a doughnut?, or would u just bend over and say "be gentle, i'm fragile"? u fag ass chump Twat-with-a-grill, And that story about busting one on your momz is the icing on the cake, why admit something like that? Thats almost as bad as Vernakular posting his pics and admitting it was him
http://myspace-945.vo.llnwd.net/00357/54/90/357930945_m.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=28809395&MyToken=10e4428f-a6a0-4095-b7f4-744383046b87)

whats worse? let the public be the judge.....

LMAO!

NASTY NAK where you at Pork Chum!

Unforgiven
07-14-2006, 10:01 AM
It's like...you've been banned, so go post somewhere else or go outside even. But no, you sit and plan...plan for the day when your unbanned from WTC so you can come back because secretly you need this site in your life....

maestro wooz
07-14-2006, 11:59 AM
retard with teeth lives up to his name, all over the dick of italians then he switches sides as soon as its cool. Where the fuck you been faggot.

pussy-with-teeth
07-14-2006, 01:01 PM
rofl at faggots thinkin the god was banned..suuuuuuuuuuu i never been that..just chilled and fucked...while yall stood online...i banged some ill shortys in the mean time..suuuuuuuu pay respect to the gods...rofl at faggots sayin i repped italy..ya some faggots man.never did that..just jad love for some of their mvoies...fuck italy..they are pussy..zidanes the man..and lol at ya faggs talkin to me like yall some tough guys...smh id knock yall faggots the fuck out..bbbbbbbbbbbbbblow !!! hit ya with my wu cds in the face !! play ya postition lil pussys

crass
07-14-2006, 02:14 PM
what's the point of coming here, baby? no one pays attention to you anywhere else?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-14-2006, 02:23 PM
what's the point of coming here, baby? no one pays attention to you anywhere else?

TRU VERY TRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |) |) |) :lmao: :lmao:

pussy-with-teeth
07-14-2006, 02:26 PM
rofl at faggots comin up with this attention, loser etc shit

i dont care

i just came in here to have some fun

faggots

crass
07-14-2006, 02:29 PM

i dont care

faggots

girls just wanna have fun

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-14-2006, 02:29 PM

i dont care

faggots

i came on here 2 have fun to so don't call me a faggot or loser if you're referring to your mother, father, broher or sister dawg

INF
07-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Check it tho, if you was banging shortys then wheres that video you was talkin bout. Not that I wanna watch but you never came through an maybe thats one reason that you gettin called out. idk
rofl at faggots thinkin the god was banned..suuuuuuuuuuu i never been that..just chilled and fucked...while yall stood online...i banged some ill shortys in the mean time..suuuuuuuu pay respect to the gods...rofl at faggots sayin i repped italy..ya some faggots man.never did that..just jad love for some of their mvoies...fuck italy..they are pussy..zidanes the man..and lol at ya faggs talkin to me like yall some tough guys...smh id knock yall faggots the fuck out..bbbbbbbbbbbbbblow !!! hit ya with my wu cds in the face !! play ya postition lil pussys

EAGLE EYE
07-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Anyone that abbreviates "rolling on the floor laughing" with ROFL and does this on a regular basis is a faggit in my eyes. Sorry everyone. And Pussy With Teeth..... have you flossed today? Fuckin nincumpoop.

AcidPhosphate69
07-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Show some love to sentence structure you fucking dolt. Newsflash, while proper grammar isn't expected all the time, it would help if one could understand what the fuck you were trying to get across once in a while.

Also, save that bullshit, "id knok joo fggts da fuk owt". You won't, you can't, and you'll never get the chance to prove me wrong.

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 10:47 PM
haha this comin from a christian slater look-a-like

this is the posin boxer known as pale kris, his hobbies include sucking dick, posting pictures on the net so he stays "cool" with his "buddies", and being and incredibly horrible rapper with a loose vagina

look at that face looks so feirce
like i said fuck ya life bitch

go gell ya hair

Unforgiven
07-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Pubic Hair in Teeth would cry if the Corp. crashed again....

Unforgiven
07-14-2006, 11:09 PM
http://www.funkystars.com/christian-slater/star.jpg

this is the posin boxer known as pale kris, his hobbies include sucking dick, posting pictures on the net so he stays "cool" with his "buddies", and being and incredibly horrible rapper with a loose vagina

look at that face looks so feirce
like i said fuck ya life bitch

go gell ya hair
Duuuude, thats Christain Slater....

tommytootone
07-15-2006, 02:30 PM
lol internet beef ha ha funny shit

mashqauck
07-15-2006, 02:38 PM
TO all you wack foOls stealing my light huh?

Kong
07-15-2006, 02:39 PM
hahaha
------------

what the fuck?:

"And that story about busting one on your momz is the icing on the cake"

Unforgiven
07-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Douchebaggery.

Bedlam
07-15-2006, 02:59 PM
pay respect to the god pussy-with-teeth. word to ur mother