PDA

View Full Version : New Joint - Snake Stomper

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-13-2006, 05:55 PM
peace ya'll i made this beat with alot of frustration....alot of shit goin on mentally wit it lol check it out n tell me wut u think

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4184387

PEACE

da kid toney
07-13-2006, 07:04 PM
nice

07-13-2006, 07:37 PM
thx i got another one up too check it out

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4184744

Fei Long
07-13-2006, 07:52 PM
I like the futuristic feel to it. Very nice. The bass is slick too. The only thing I would change is to tune down the high hat a little...can get annoying at times. But overall nice original beat.

Ozmosis
07-13-2006, 07:55 PM
both sound real dope

VernakuLa
07-13-2006, 11:00 PM
peace ya'll i made this beat with alot of frustration....alot of shit goin on mentally wit it lol check it out n tell me wut u think

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4184387

PEACE

peace man, raw ass beat, yo i was wondering if i could use this for an EP im making

ill hit u up, u know my MSN

INF
07-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaa! You dont rap . smh. Just quit Vern or I'll put you back in ur coffin.

One.

peace man, raw ass beat, yo i was wondering if i could use this for an EP im making

ill hit u up, u know my MSN

VernakuLa
07-13-2006, 11:34 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaa! You dont rap . smh. Just quit Vern or I'll put you back in ur coffin.

One.

w/e

LORD ZERO
07-14-2006, 04:12 AM
^^lol

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 12:58 PM
beat's iiiiight....doesn't really do much for me, but it's not the whackest beat i've ever heard, 5/10...

07-14-2006, 05:09 PM
tragic allies lmao

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 05:11 PM
ummm....did i tell a joke without noticing?

::::scratches head::::::

07-14-2006, 05:13 PM
you ain't even gotta say nothin

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 05:17 PM
that's whassup!

good lookin out on the compliment BTW, i needed a confidence boost...

07-14-2006, 05:22 PM
lol it ain't what u think, but i like how u try to gas ya own self up in my thread that's...

lmao

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 05:26 PM
try to gas myself?...how you figure?

by my thinking you was gassin me...i mean, you clearly stated im funny without even saying shit...i took it as a compliment...please elaborate...

07-14-2006, 05:36 PM
i can't tell if ya opinion is genuine or if u sayin that because u down wit that nigga snake, n honestly it seems like ya'll tryin to start mad shit wit us; and that's funny

but it's ya opinion tho i don't really care

INF
07-14-2006, 05:38 PM
omg, this beat is sick. imo, this is ur best beat Sun. Aint a damn thing wrong with it. As for the comment about tragic allies...... idk. I aint tryin to get in others biz but they had ghost on a intro an if you got ghosts' blessing....well. I do know where this was all coming from though , I can see what happened and cant really say I woulda handled it any other way. I didnt listen to this beat untill I read this stuff going on and i see why you would come like that though Sun. you said you put much work into it and it sounds like it.... idk where I'm going with all this tho, I seen the comments and just felt I had to say something but basicly in a nutshell- Good work.

One.

lol it ain't what u think, but i like how u try to gas ya own self up in my thread that's...

lmao

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 05:44 PM
im a grown ass man homie, your lil internet quarrel, which you just enlightenned me to, has absolutely nothing to do with me...

i give my honest opinion, whether i hate or love you...

keep in mind, those who think like victims are the most apt to become one....acknowledge that for what it's worth young blood...peace

INF
07-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Whoa! This should go no further. Yes everybody is intitled to they opinion but damn. Sun Tzu and his crew been used to bein on top in here and they deserve that right due to the work they put in. This cat may be young at age but he somethin like a vet in training(trainin day damn near over with btw) an for somebody to come in an say shit on the low or whatever it may be is just plain foolish. This is just my opinion tho of which I am entitled.

one.

07-14-2006, 05:53 PM
ey yo on a serious note we're not the ones running around subliminally dissing people like little kids if ya'll got sumthin to say, say it and don't be on some little kid shit if u a man

and like i said that's your opinion whatever, you said ya piece and i took what u said for what u said, i'm just lettin u know how i feel about what u said.

iight?

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 05:58 PM
well it would be wise not to pre-judge your brother homie...

i haven't made any subliminal comments towards you, so please don't place me in that category, i don't think i need to repeat that i am a grown ass man...if you want to make yourself seem like the victim of somebody else's immaturity, so be it...however you'll only be playin yaself...respect...

INF
07-14-2006, 06:00 PM
True nuff , cuz that shot in the other thread about wu-biters was directed at the UGS clique an thats fucked up even if it was a valid opinion. That was some shit to discuss with somebody individualy and not for the whole forum. We are in the midst of a new era up in here and starting shit wont get you shit.

One.

ey yo on a serious note we're not the ones running around subliminally dissing people like little kids if ya'll got sumthin to say, say it and don't be on some little kid shit if u a man

and like i said that's your opinion whatever, you said ya piece and i took what u said for what u said, i'm just lettin u know how i feel about what u said.

iight?

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 06:06 PM
my brother, i feel what you're saying and all this...

but first off,

who in the world is UGS?

and why would i direct a comment at people who i don't know about?

and ill repeat..."those who believe themselves to be victims are the most apt to become one"....

hence if UGS or Sun Tzu or whoever it is you're speaking of thinks im talking about them...they're accusing themselves of being the people i was speaking of...i don't know sun tzu, never heard his music, i don't know who he's affiliated with...if kats is confident in they movements why should my comments make em feel as if im talking about them?....food for thought...

07-14-2006, 06:08 PM
because you represent Tragic Allies

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 06:21 PM
brethren, i knew NOTHING about y'all lil quarrel until YOU told me about it...

it obviously wasn't relevant enough for him to tell me about it himself...

so please don't try and play me or my team out on some "because you represent tragic allies", like we some lil internet niggas or some shit...

please my brother, i ask again, don't pre-judge me or my comments due to comments made to you or your peoples by my brethren...

im not here to join up wit him and be a lil internet terror mob who raps to show lil internet niggas how nice i am...imma real life rap nigga young blood...i got no reason to be sweatin niggas on the internet...respect

INF
07-14-2006, 06:23 PM
look at it like this. Yes, you have heard suns music cuz you in his thread right now an this all started with ur comment of his track. I hear what you say about the confidence an all. Also, for you to make a thread about how everybody is biting wu in here then wouldnt you have to listen to some of the artist in here or were you just generalizing? UGS is ...... fuck it, tell em whats up Sun. Also, ayo Sun whats the deal with tragic allies? you know what I'm sayin?
my brother, i feel what you're saying and all this...

but first off,

who in the world is UGS?

and why would i direct a comment at people who i don't know about?

and ill repeat..."those who believe themselves to be victims are the most apt to become one"....

hence if UGS or Sun Tzu or whoever it is you're speaking of thinks im talking about them...they're accusing themselves of being the people i was speaking of...i don't know sun tzu, never heard his music, i don't know who he's affiliated with...if kats is confident in they movements why should my comments make em feel as if im talking about them?....food for thought...

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 06:26 PM
yes my friend, good research, however it should have been understood that i haven't heard anything from sun aside from the beat in this thread when i made that comment...plus, i never said anything about not hearing anybody else's shit....

07-14-2006, 06:29 PM
i don't have anything to say that's the nigga opinion

he can feel however he wants too, as long just keep the shit outta my thread plz

all i asked was for feedback on this beat

mashqauck
07-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Yo Sun, you've been killing lately. We need to do a song. Don't hate me cuz I got a smaller dick than you. We can still collab, motherfucker.

Grimey Fruitbat
07-15-2006, 12:35 AM
and that's all i gave....if niggas don't wanna accept it, and make themselves the victim, so be it...nuff said...respect to sun tzu the soul controllah....

Snake In Eagles Shadow
07-15-2006, 11:29 AM
im a grown ass man homie, your lil internet quarrel, which you just enlightenned me to, has absolutely nothing to do with me...

i give my honest opinion, whether i hate or love you...

keep in mind, those who think like victims are the most apt to become one....acknowledge that for what it's worth young blood...peace

^^oh shit........i didn't even know you be on this shit,lol

yo sun tzu, he doesn't know that you got hate for me,lol...well maybe now he does but dam....yo you got that much hate for me that you gotta attack niggas i roll wit now too,lol.......wtf come on man....lol,we don't got shit against you or anyone in your crew so why is niggas talkin like theres beef between tragic allies and ugs?

we on here to network and shit and build wit whoever is talented and hungry..........

personally, i don't give a shit whether you like me or not, i have nothin against you and never held any of the arguing that happened between us against you either......so why are you carrying this fued on? just do you fam......you don't see me makin beats wit subliminal names trying to attack you......let it go fam, you could be a cool dude if you didn't let everything bother you so much........