07-14-2006, 04:16 AM
GOIN THRU MY SOUNDCLICK TRACKLIST AND DECIDED TO BRING THIS ONE BACK LOL
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=80398&songID=3122782
HOLLA W/ DA FEEDBACK GODZ
PEACE
-Z-

Complex
07-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Almost forgot about this banga fam.. haha.. Round. 2 is definately in tha works yo.. Next time will be destruction })

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 01:10 PM
peace,

ummmm....i dunno what i think about this beat....different....

first emcee....wtf is that effect on your voice?...that shit sounds kinda tacky brethren....now the voice kinda sounds like Mr. Lif, but at the same time some next shit...i don't even know if i like this or not...yeah, it's definately not my cup of tea, homeboy sounds like a robot...flow is iight, atleast it's on beat, a problem i see alot with most artists on this site....now i ain't trying to hate, cuz hey, maybe there is somebody out there that's into this typa shit...however, to me, the delivery sounds bland and boring, and just upolished...the lyrics don't move me, i just hear words, no tonalities or emotion...again don't take this as hate, cuz im here to give my honest criticism, im not that dickrider that just says "track's hot man! yeah!"....

2nd emcee, im really not feelin this guy, delivery sounds really bad...sounds like he got a stuffy nose...his tonalities and inflections sound real unpolished, i just couldn't get into his verse at all...not to mention his quality was not whassup....lyrically again, didn't wow me, due to the fact that lyrics go hand in hand with how you deliver them, so wit that, homeboy here needs work....

i probably wouldn't listen to this song again, the lackluster beat, the lackluster emceeing, basically it just needs work, and again, please don't take this as hatred, i can only give my honest opinion...

<kats is gon hate me on this board>