PDA

View Full Version : Sicka, i mean, ShyheimChica..get your dumb ass in here

CherChezLaMarauder
07-14-2006, 09:05 AM
I would like to rape you, C-74 style. Dance with me.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-14-2006, 09:23 AM

:(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :(W :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: i'm really not in the mood to be fucking around with your crazy ass iight??? i'm in the middle of typing up a essay for a Student Leadership Conference in Washington,DC so i'm not in the mood 2 start up the serious shit iight?? so jus let me have a good day and not get on my evil side and get cussed out.

And to everyone on the board 2day, Buenos Dias

crass
07-14-2006, 09:24 AM
what is the student leadership conference? sounds like a highschool/undergraduate program. i figure since you're 25 you might be some kind of graduate student? am i completely wrong?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-14-2006, 09:37 AM
what is the student leadership conference? sounds like a highschool/undergraduate program. i figure since you're 25 you might be some kind of graduate student? am i completely wrong?

this student leadership conference is for students that are coming from different Job Corps sites in the United States. I attend Job Corps in Cincinnati,Oh and i'm taking up Business Technology as a trade. i have my high school diploma but i wanted 2 further my education. i'm also on the Student Government Association as Non-Residential President that talks to students that don't live on the dorms and get suggestions, etc. so i was chosen to go 2 DC for this conference. hope i answered ur question Crass.

Grongle
07-14-2006, 09:42 AM
lol evryone picks on ShyheimChica

MaShPG
07-14-2006, 09:42 AM
haha...i love how this hoe always gives us her life story as if we give a fuck.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey sicka when's the next shroom session? I hope some surfer bashes you over the head with his board and takes your rehab awards

Jesus Christ
07-14-2006, 09:48 AM
this student leadership conference is for students that are coming from different Job Corps sites in the United States. I attend Job Corps in Cincinnati,Oh and i'm taking up Business Technology as a trade. i have my high school diploma but i wanted 2 further my education. i'm also on the Student Government Association as Non-Residential President that talks to students that don't live on the dorms and get suggestions, etc. so i was chosen to go 2 DC for this conference. hope i answered ur question Crass.

She's smart and sucks good dick!^O^

crass
07-14-2006, 09:52 AM

awesome, that's a good opportunity. hope it goes well, comrade.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 09:54 AM
lol evryone picks on ShyheimChica

She makes it easy. She is a he btw

I dont think ive ever seen her post then sicka post right after

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-14-2006, 09:58 AM
awesome, that's a good opportunity. hope it goes well, comrade.

thanks crass!!!

Grongle
07-14-2006, 10:19 AM
ShyheimChica is a man ???

crass
07-14-2006, 10:26 AM
haha people on this forum have accused sicka of being about 10 different people.

Unforgiven
07-14-2006, 10:27 AM

We assumed she was ever since she joined up lol

CherChezLaMarauder
07-14-2006, 10:28 AM
haha people on this forum have accused sicka of being about 10 different people.

I always knew he was Goddess and he finally admitted it. I know there's a couple of assumed identities he signs-on under. Bird azz

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-14-2006, 10:29 AM

NO NO NO, OH HELL NO!!! i'm 100% female. these lame ass scrotum sacks want peepz you 2 believe i'm a man but i'm not. when i get my pics up, their DIARRHEA infected mouths will be silenced. so don't believe the hype iight??

MaShPG
07-14-2006, 10:54 AM
NO NO NO, OH HELL NO!!! i'm 100% male. these lame ass scrotum sacks want peepz you 2 believe i'm a man but i'm not. when i get my pics up, their DIARRHEA infected mouths will be silenced. so don't believe the hype iight??

k'mon dunny...would a female say shit like scrotum sacks and diarrhea infected mouths?

Sicka than aidZ
07-14-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey sicka when's the next shroom session? I hope some surfer bashes you over the head with his board and takes your rehab awards

check out this killer insult!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/rating_5.gifcant top this winner

Sicka than aidZ
07-14-2006, 11:13 AM
u know who''s a fox? Ilzpotent!! she's beyond fuckable, she's hot. luv at first site^O^ like, .....im gonna see if this works

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:26 AM

LOL, you know your not gonna hear the end of this right marauder?

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:36 AM

EXPOSSSSSSSSED

Grongle
07-14-2006, 11:37 AM
We assumed she was ever since she joined up lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmm intresting

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-14-2006, 11:53 AM
She is a He...No Pictures

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:54 AM

bigben, your a G

BLACKNEFERTITI07
07-14-2006, 11:57 AM

DAMN I DIDN'T EVEN SEE BIGFOOT UP IN HERE, UH .................. I MEAN BIGBEN :lmao: :lmao:;$ ;$ ;$ :tease: :tease: :tease:

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:58 AM
DAMN I DIDN'T EVEN SEE BIGFOOT UP IN HERE, UH .................. I MEAN BIGBEN :lmao: :lmao:;$ ;$ ;$ :tease: :tease: :tease:

DYKE WIT A DICK, MAD AT THE WURLD

Gawd
07-14-2006, 12:12 PM
NO NO NO, OH HELL NO!!! i'm 100% female. these lame ass scrotum sacks want peepz you 2 believe i'm a man but i'm not. when i get my pics up, their DIARRHEA infected mouths will be silenced. so don't believe the hype iight??

We wont believe the pics unless you bear your babycave. And you have to hold up a sign that says I am shyheim chica and I am not a man.

And then maybe we will believe you if the pic does not look chopped.

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 12:13 PM
We wont believe the pics unless you bear your babycave. And you have to hold up a sign that says I am shyheim chica and I am not a man.

And then maybe we will believe you if the pic does not look chopped.

lmao nice

CherChezLaMarauder
07-14-2006, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=Sicka Than Aidz]u know who''s a fox? Ilzpotent!! she's beyond fuckable, she's hot. luv at first site^O^ like, .....im gonna see if this works[/QUOTE

totally agree, Chica