PDA

View Full Version : Symbolism

LHX
07-14-2006, 10:06 AM
here's a little something for y'all to play wiff:http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h35/uselesstree/misc/franks%20art/alchemysmall.jpg

enjoy!

june181972
07-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Why the certain faces are where they are, I am not sure but:

The ascension from one's sexual desires
To the appetite
To the emotions
To the intellect
To the spirituality
?????

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 01:54 PM
It looks like a giant egg floating in deep space.

It looks like thought...

Maybe it represents life inside of life inside of more life....

It sure is interesting.

$inista
07-14-2006, 05:06 PM
shit is bugged out I guess to truly analyze it you need to find out who are the individuals in the images & see if those individual images represent somebody or something, I think it has something to do with the essence of the spirit manifesting through life, rising form birth becoming a star or sun, its beautiful piece of art where did you find it

SubtleEnergies
07-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Man, I told you I didn't want you posting my picture up! ;)

SubtleEnergies
07-16-2006, 08:38 PM
This is actually the 7 chakras as far as I can see. The 7 colors (red, orange,yellow, green, blue. purple, white) are in the exact order of the chakras in the human body.

The symbolism....the only one that is obvious to me is the green. This is the heart chakra - responsible for love and compassion and all that good stuff - we have here appropriately a mother and a child.

The red root chakra....actually has some roots at the end of the figure. This chakra deals with our stability and the foundation of who we are.

I think the blue has a girl playing the flute? This chakra is responsible for how we express ourselves through speech - and I guess this is symbolic.

I don't get the head at the purple (third-eye charka).

The crown is just white light. This chakra is our connection to the divine. The white light is symbolic of god or the divine...

SubtleEnergies
07-16-2006, 08:40 PM
I guess yellow which deals with our sense of initiative and confrontation has the sphinx in connection with Egypt - a great civilisation. I guess it was man's thirst for knowledge and power that caused such civilisations.