PDA

View Full Version : Cover your ass

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 02:17 PM
I got a question for the fellas...

When you go out wit your lady, do you mind if she wears hoochie type outfits that show off her T&A to every one?

Or would you rather your lady cover up when she leaves the house?

I'm asking the fellas cuz I think a lot of females dress to impress ya'll.

june181972
07-14-2006, 03:00 PM
It's just like a female that's really bad doesn't need make-up and extensions.
If you really got it goin on, you don't need to show all that flesh to get attention.

Even these young dumb dudes can appreciate a nice percolating gate in a female's walk.

A lot of these broads don't even realize they don't have the body for that hoochie shit anyway.

Most women don't know how to dress themselves period.
Square or hoochie

LHX
07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
if a woman knows what she is doing, then i say she can do what she pleases

i wouldnt rather she would cover up, but i cant really see myself spending much time around a woman who wouldnt cover up

unless we were going to a freak show or something

i feel sorry for women

also:
personally i find it kind of ridiculous when a woman looks like she is going to start melting, or when it looks like her skin has no pores, or when fabric touches her face, her face starts coming off

there is so much skin to be seen all over the place, it takes more than some cleavage and a shapely ass to capture my attention

i get turned on by fruit at the grocery store more than most women these days

but
thats just me

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:21 PM
also:
personally i find it kind of ridiculous when a woman looks like she is going to start melting, or when it looks like her skin has no pores, or when fabric touches her face, her face starts coming off

lmao....sounds like an allergy to clothing. They should make a medicine for that!

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:24 PM
depends on where we go and if her dressing like that is a mutual decision.
not sayin she should dress how i teller to but if you finna go hoochie wit it betta make sure im ok wit it.

ok - interesting answer!

Another question - How does it feel to you as a man, when another man is starring at your ladies T&A?

Do you feel proud, does it annoy you, or do you just ignore it?

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:29 PM
since you asked the question aq might i pose one for you.
do you ever go out dressed in a manner that could be seen as slutty or hoochie like?

lol...Back in my teenage years, probally like around 15 or 16.

Yes, I did...but, I really didn't know any better. I just thought it was the style and I wanted to look "cute".

But, nowadays....no.

I feel embarrassed for other women and young girls when I see them all hoochiefied.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:33 PM
would you go out hoochified if say it was part of a role play thing wit a boyfriend or husband. meet at a part pretend your strangers type of thing?

lmao...Legato! ummmm....That situation has never come up, I guess I'll have to cross that bridge if I ever come to it. lol

june181972
07-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Aqueous,

The real question:

Is that ripe and round apple in your signature representative of any paticular part of your physical form?

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:40 PM
It's just like a female that's really bad doesn't need make-up and extensions.
If you really got it goin on, you don't need to show all that flesh to get attention.

Even these young dumb dudes can appreciate a nice percolating gate in a female's walk.

A lot of these broads don't even realize they don't have the body for that hoochie shit anyway.

Most women don't know how to dress themselves period.
Square or hoochie

This is interesting....

Cause it takes a lot of self confidence for a female not to fall into that hoochie trap.

First of all, if you have a man and you don't dress hoochie, you gotta be able to still be confident in your own beauty when your man is eye balling all the rest of the T&A he see around the way.

It takes maturity and brains for women to understand this.

Another question -

What kind of damge is being caused by half naked females?
Is there any consequences?

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Aqueous,

The real question:

Is that ripe and round apple in your signature representative of any paticular part of your physical form?

lmao....you guys got me crying laugh tears today!

I'll leave that to the imagination, where it should be. lol

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:48 PM
she does have some nice titties! im allowed to say that cause im legato, but no one else better talk bout my babys tatas dattebayo

My 4 year old daughter loves em'. She be having breastfeeding flashbacks.

It's the funniest thing. lol

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:53 PM
for one it gives an improper notion of whats beautiful and shit nuhmean. secondly sum bitches dont know that there is a time and place for dirty dressin. its not at the grocery store, or when you go pick ur kids up from school. lil girls see that shit and get the wrong idea like thats how u should be when your an adult, and all lil folk wanna act adult before they are. so you know shits fucked.

That's a good point.

There is a time and a place for everything.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:56 PM
is that why you never sent me anymore pics?

No, I just haven't taken any pics lately.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 03:58 PM
lol me and her might hafta box it out for the rights to them titties.

You off tha chain! speaking of kids....I gotta go pick mines up from school right now. Holla at me.

june181972
07-14-2006, 04:02 PM
This is interesting....

Cause it takes a lot of self confidence for a female not to fall into that hoochie trap.

First of all, if you have a man and you don't dress hoochie, you gotta be able to still be confident in your own beauty when your man is eye balling all the rest of the T&A he see around the way.

It takes maturity and brains for women to understand this.

Another question -

What kind of damge is being caused by half naked females?
Is there any consequences?

Men are gonna look at anything regardless.

We don't care how bulky or long the clothes are
We're trying to see if something is poking out somewhere

The term "bitch" is really some pimp shit
Female dog -> dogs are loyal
A pimp got the hoe selling her pussy
But he knows even though the pussy is the gold mine
That loyalty is priceless

When we focus on the flesh
We tend to neglect the most valuable thing women are willing to give us, their loyalty.
Your woman will hold you down more thoroughly than your own blood brother in a lot of instances.

So really, we are losing out

whitey
07-14-2006, 04:20 PM
i like my hoes classy.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-14-2006, 05:44 PM
I couldn't care less how they carry themselves. As long as they don't smell, or expect me to dress up, then its all good :hippy:

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Men are gonna look at anything regardless.

We don't care how bulky or long the clothes are
We're trying to see if something is poking out somewhere

The term "bitch" is really some pimp shit
Female dog -> dogs are loyal
A pimp got the hoe selling her pussy
But he knows even though the pussy is the gold mine
That loyalty is priceless

When we focus on the flesh
We tend to neglect the most valuable thing women are willing to give us, their loyalty.
Your woman will hold you down more thoroughly than your own blood brother in a lot of instances.

So really, we are losing out

I like how you break that down.

Reminds me of that movie.....it's hard out here fo a pimp or whatever it's called.

Loyalty....that's the jewel.

JASPER
07-14-2006, 06:22 PM
It probably sounds weird coming from me, but I think young girls shouldn't dress like $15 hookers with their thongs sticking all out and their underdevelopped cleavages showing like they have something to be proud of. Ah man, typing this up gets me horny, no no no this is so wrong.

*spreads lovetowel*

LHX
07-14-2006, 06:32 PM
i do not wear revealing clothes

JASPER
07-14-2006, 06:37 PM
That's a wise decision, LHX. A man as attractive as you might just get picked up by a horny sicko with a peeling 'nana

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 07:19 PM
It probably sounds weird coming from me, but I think young girls shouldn't dress like $15 hookers with their thongs sticking all out and their underdevelopped cleavages showing like they have something to be proud of. Ah man, typing this up gets me horny, no no no this is so wrong.

*spreads lovetowel*

smh....rme

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 07:20 PM
i do not wear revealing clothes

Even when it's really, really hot?

LHX
07-14-2006, 07:22 PM
Even when it's really, really hot?

long sleeves

light colors

light fabrics

sometimes i might undo a couple buttons on my shirt tho...

LHX
07-14-2006, 07:23 PM
That's a wise decision, LHX. A man as attractive as you might just get picked up by a horny sicko with a peeling 'nana

there are none brave enough

Frontal Lobotomy
07-14-2006, 07:25 PM
I never go below a t-shirt either, us white boys don't take to the so well, heh.

LHX
07-14-2006, 07:32 PM
I never go below a t-shirt either, us white boys don't take to the so well, heh.

TROOF

the sun seems to hate this skin

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 07:42 PM
long sleeves

light colors

light fabrics

sometimes i might undo a couple buttons on my shirt tho...

hmmm....chest hairs? lol

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 07:47 PM

I'm deep brown, but one time it was really hot and I was in the pool all day and I got sunburned on my nose. It was painfull.

That only happened once....I put sunscreen on my nose when I go swimming now lol

Gawd
07-14-2006, 07:50 PM

When you go out wit your lady, do you mind if she wears hoochie type outfits that show off her T&A to every one?

Hoochie type outfits are products of the white devil.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 07:53 PM

For real? I always thought it was Jesus.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:06 PM
For real? I always thought it was Jesus.

No no. Jesus was pure man. And once again Jesus was Hebrew and not white. Because there is no white race. His skin was probably the same color as most of the ppl in Lebanon.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 08:16 PM
No no. Jesus was pure man. And once again Jesus was Hebrew and not white. Because there is no white race. His skin was probably the same color as most of the ppl in Lebanon.ummm....what the heck are you talking about?

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:21 PM
ummm....what the heck are you talking about?

Exactly what I typed.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Exactly what I typed.

What you typed is not on topic because I asked the men of the forum about the females who wear hoochie clothes.

I was obviously joking about the Jesus thing, cause of your sarcasm about the white devil thing. Which was a wack thing to bring up cuz we were having a peacefull discussion and we weren't talking about that shit.

So move along.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:34 PM
What you typed is not on topic because I asked the men of the forum about the females who wear hoochie clothes.

I was obviously joking about the Jesus thing, cause of your sarcasm about the white devil thing. Which was a wack thing to bring up cuz we were having a peacefull discussion and we weren't talking about that shit.

So move along.

Just stating about it being a white devil thing because women who show their bodies can be seen as evil and non Godly around the world. You seem to always defend the ppl who call Americans dEVILs so I was making a point.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Just stating about it being a white devil thing because women who show their bodies can be seen as evil and non Godly around the world. You seem to always defend the ppl who call Americans dEVILs so I was making a point.

Amerikkkans are devils? Every last one of them, huh? Is that what you think?

Watever.

Gawd
07-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Amerikkkans are devils? Every last one of them, huh? Is that what you think?

Watever.

No that is what you think and convey.

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 08:52 PM
No that is what you think and convey.

Worry about yourself. You are totally off base tryna figure out what I think. You're all confused.

LHX
07-14-2006, 09:01 PM
enough of the thread jack

let's get back to discussing the virtues of clothing

or lack of clothing

and my chest

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 09:26 PM
^^ lol....I like when men have a lil chest hair. I think it's cute.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-14-2006, 09:38 PM
chest hair is chillin, rugged manlyness and all that. Fuck all that metrosexual waxing nonsense, i'd feel emasculated haha

LHX
07-14-2006, 10:02 PM
i dont care what yall say

i aint posting pictures

Aqueous Moon
07-14-2006, 11:38 PM
I know what you look like, LHX. Personally, I was impressed.

june181972
07-15-2006, 12:11 AM

True indeed

LHX
07-15-2006, 08:18 AM
i have no idea what you are suggesting

Godbrother
07-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Women will attract, stimulate and please men in various ways.

Women cover there ass will only outline them ass checks(photoghraphic concept).

Women showing there ass is like sampling food, you start rating her.

Older women start doubting there beauty and need the reassurance of men(compliments and need companion)

young women are at that peak of feminine body(get a whole lot of attention)

To answer your question: if a women is equal to a man, she will reflect him

http://movies.go.com/images/photogallery/gladiator/gladiator_000.jpg

THE W
07-15-2006, 03:54 PM
i'd prefer my wife to have her anatomy covered, except for her head of course.

damaja
07-15-2006, 03:56 PM
I like women to cover up, all women. It lessens the temptation and inpure thoughts if a lady dresses to cover herself.

mashqauck
07-15-2006, 04:58 PM
i hate slutty dressed women

PLO-Stylez
07-15-2006, 06:09 PM
i hate if a girl i'm with dresses like a fukin hoe then u get mutha fuckas starin an shit
then u gotta look at them like "the fuck u lookin at" besides i hope she has a little more class then that

WHat i think is really funny when a girl dresses like a hoe and then wants u to treat her like she isnt / i jus think to my self u dont even respec urself

Aqueous Moon
07-15-2006, 10:35 PM
i'd prefer my wife to have her anatomy covered, except for her head of course.

This is interesting, too. Why not her head?

THE W
07-15-2006, 11:11 PM
This is interesting, too. Why not her head? optional, but not neccesary

GENERAL WISE
07-15-2006, 11:47 PM
only the wifeys/relationship material females need to cover they asses

brown_dogg
07-16-2006, 12:05 AM
How she dresses can also affect the way ppl see me. If i'm at a restaurant and she's dressed like a ho, if i pull out her chair so she can sit down, i'm gonna be seen as a bitch. if she's dressed all classy and nice, if i pull out her chair, i'm gonna be seen as a gentleman.

snapple
07-16-2006, 01:10 PM
hell yea girls can do what they want, i love the way some of these new york bitches dress in summertime, they wanna be little hoochies then go right ahead i dont mind the eye candy. but a girl i care about is a different story, and useually girls i care about are more intelligent and have more self-respect then to dress like a hoochie.

(note: everyone prolly has a different definition of what is hoochie too so to put it out there im talkin like booty comin through the bottom of the shorts, %90 of tit exposed, just real revealing clothing all over.)

ShaDynasty
07-16-2006, 01:41 PM
if a girl is slutty then thats cool for her
just that shes prolly the kind of girl id fuck once then ignore
my girl gotta have class, that means not showin yo ass all the time
with all them hooker type wears girl youre playin yaself

Aqueous Moon
07-16-2006, 02:24 PM
How she dresses can also affect the way ppl see me. If i'm at a restaurant and she's dressed like a ho, if i pull out her chair so she can sit down, i'm gonna be seen as a bitch. if she's dressed all classy and nice, if i pull out her chair, i'm gonna be seen as a gentleman.

This is interesting, other people might see a man as a bitch if he pulls out a hoochie's chair for her...hmmm. Why is that?

hectis
07-16-2006, 06:27 PM

PEACE AM THIS IS HOW I FEEL

I WOULD NOT WANT THE GIRL I WUZ WITH TO DRESS THAT WAY I MEAN WHY WOULD SHE IS SHE TRYING TO FLIRT WITH OTHER MEN AND IF SO WHY? IS SHE NOT WITH ME BUT JUST CUZ THERE DRESSED THAT WAY DOSE NOT MAKE THEM A SLUT

SJE CAN DRESS NICE BUT NOT LIKE A HOOCHIE

hectis
07-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Aqua Luna How Do U Feel A Women Should Dress?

TeknicelStylez
07-16-2006, 07:19 PM
I put I don't care... because I don't give a fuck

other guys can stare all day long at the end of the night she gonna be with me regardless...

Aqueous Moon
07-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Aqua Luna How Do U Feel A Women Should Dress?

I think us women should keep our T&A private.

I mean I never wear much clothes when I'm in my house. That's enough.

Don't need to go outside like that....it's just not necessary.

Os3y3ris
07-16-2006, 09:06 PM
I selected the last one, but really, it depends on degree and context.

hectis
07-16-2006, 09:41 PM
AQUA LUNA Do U Think Most Women Dress Like Hoochies Cuz That IMAGE IS SHOVED IN THERE FACE BASICALLY 24/7 I MEAN LOOK AT 90% OF MAGAZINE COVERS AND THE WAY GIRLS BE LOOKING LIKE HOS IN VIDEOS AND MOVIES

Frontal Lobotomy
07-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Howcome women are hoes for wearing less clothing?
Isn't the whole concept of being a 'lady' just some facade conjured up by the patriarchy?

Aqueous Moon
07-16-2006, 09:44 PM
^^^ Exactamundo Hects! It's "normal" to dress like a hoochie. It's "weird" when a woman dresses with her body covered up.

It's backwards, and young girls get brainwashed into hoochieness way before they even understand what having T&A means.

Aqueous Moon
07-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Howcome women are hoes for wearing less clothing?
Isn't the whole concept of being a 'lady' just some facade conjured up by the patriarchy?

A lot of these women are wearing practically nothing. And they want to be taken seriously and respected, but everybody's attention is diverted to their body parts.

True story - In 12th grade I did a report that I was really proud of. Everybody had to get in front of the class and read their reports. I thought I was gonna be looking so damn cute that day. I didn't think my outfit was hoochie. To me it was just looking good.

So, I'm writing on the chalk board....I drop the chalk. I discreetly pick it up and I finish my report. I glance over at my teacher who is staring at me all wierd and shit, I hand him my paper, he then stands up and he has a huge erection.

I was grossed out, and I was kinda sad cuz, it was obvious that the teacher wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

I think patriachy desires to keep women confused so they don't have to take them seriously and so they don't have to really share their power with them.

june181972
07-16-2006, 10:11 PM
A lot of these women are wearing practically nothing. And they want to be taken seriously and respected, but everybody's attention is diverted to their body parts.

I think patriachy desires to keep women confused so they don't have to take them seriously and so they don't have to really share their power with them.

Women in their naked shame has been commercialized.
So it does give women power from the aspect of money

No real man ever follows behind some pussy.
Your mother should have raised you better than that.

Civilization is really going backwards when we give too much power to the pussy.

Aqueous Moon
07-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Women in their naked shame has been commercialized.
So it does give women power from the aspect of money

No real man ever follows behind some pussy.
Your mother should have raised you better than that.

Civilization is really going backwards when we give too much power to the pussy.

My mother did the best she could. She just didn't have the right tools to teach the right things.

The good thing is that I do....and, so I can make that difference with my own seeds.

.....now, don't forget that pussy is supposed to be powerful. But, nowadays the power of the pussy is being used for evil puproses. That is def. the truth.

june181972
07-16-2006, 11:32 PM
My mother did the best she could. She just didn't have the right tools to teach the right things.

The good thing is that I do....and, so I can make that difference with my own seeds.

.....now, don't forget that pussy is supposed to be powerful. But, nowadays the power of the pussy is being used for evil puproses. That is def. the truth.

Was not talking about anyone's mother imparticular.
Just saying women and men, young and old have lost their way when it comes to the sex roles.
And the role of sex.

Neither male or female genitalia should be given too much power.
The power comes when the two different minds compliment and suppliment one another.
What's between the ears is infinitley more substantial than what's between the legs. (Gods and Earths???)

brown_dogg
07-17-2006, 12:09 AM
This is interesting, other people might see a man as a bitch if he pulls out a hoochie's chair for her...hmmm. Why is that?

cuz the girl's dressed like a ho, so even if she isn't, there's still negative thoughts floating around about her. so if the guy pulls out her chair, it's like "oh shit, how much is he paying her?"

if she's dressed nicely, people won't think too much of it. they still might look at her attractively, but it won't be anything negative.

brown_dogg
07-17-2006, 12:11 AM
"So much cleavage and asscrack/ If pussy were a stock it would plummet on the Nas Daq"

Talib Kweli.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 12:16 AM
June, I agree.

I was just saying that divinity is born through divine pussy. As above so below.

Gods and Earths are physical descriptions as well as mental.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 12:18 AM
cuz the girl's dressed like a ho, so even if she isn't, there's still negative thoughts floating around about her. so if the guy pulls out her chair, it's like "oh shit, how much is he paying her?"

if she's dressed nicely, people won't think too much of it. they still might look at her attractively, but it won't be anything negative.

Mos def. I see where you coming from.

Ultimate Fist
07-17-2006, 12:24 AM
I think the way men and women dress show their compatibility. I have never dated a woman who dressed that way nor will I likely ever. Women who dress a certain way go out with certain guys. Its not that dressing that way is bad in my mind; its just women who wear short skirts and stuff don't find me attractive and I don't find them attractive. But they find a certain kind of guy (usually ones who show off their muscles) attractive and those guys find them attractive. Its all about assets. I like women with nice hair, I keep my hair nice. Its rooted in psychology.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 12:40 AM
I think the way men and women dress show their compatibility. I have never dated a woman who dressed that way nor will I likely ever. Women who dress a certain way go out with certain guys. Its not that dressing that way is bad in my mind; its just women who wear short skirts and stuff don't find me attractive and I don't find them attractive. But they find a certain kind of guy (usually ones who show off their muscles) attractive and those guys find them attractive. Its all about assets. I like women with nice hair, I keep my hair nice. Its rooted in psychology.

ok....what about in a social context. I mean in the the larger view of society.

I think there is something deeper here...

Like the Arabs and their burquas, why would they go to that extreme to keep their women's bodies covered?

Is it just religious fanaticism? Or is there really something dangerously powerful about the female form?

Back in medevil times European women were burned at the stake and accused of witchcraft....sometimes it was because the men lusted after them and thought that the women were putting spells on them.

Ultimate Fist
07-17-2006, 01:15 AM
Well, I used to be into Tantra, which teaches that men and women have a holy energy within them that lies in their reproductive organs. This energy determines the lengths of their lives and other things. They waste it if they hit it too much. Tantra however teaches special techniques so that when men and women make love, the energy empowers them instead, turning them into gods and godesses. Tantrists believe tantra was originally in all religions. Avoiding hitting it is a way of saving your energy. Since men forgot about Tantra and didn't understand that they needed to do it to reach the highest levels of enlightenment, they simply avoided women. Also they may have feared women taking over the world; tantra is said to develop a woman's energy ten times faster than a man's.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 06:09 AM
That's deep, Ultimate. Thanks for adding on.

I really dig that perspective on Tantra.

GuardianOne
07-18-2006, 08:06 AM
I suppose it depends on the individual, andhow much they care for each others feelings/safety and other factors.

Well if a person seeks such, then they might find anyone similar to their endeavours. Or they might just realize anothers attitude during their relationship...

Peace
PS: Just shows what kind they are.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Who cares? Women are confused, unstable and never know what they want. If they want to show their ass off let'em. They only care about feeling good for the moment and rarely think about consequences

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 02:24 AM
^^^ The same thing can be said of men....Men and power don't mix very well as far as I've seen.

Godbrother
07-22-2006, 03:18 PM
ok....what about in a social context. I mean in the the larger view of society.

I think there is something deeper here...

Like the Arabs and their burquas, why would they go to that extreme to keep their women's bodies covered?

Is it just religious fanaticism? Or is there really something dangerously powerful about the female form?

Back in medevil times European women were burned at the stake and accused of witchcraft....sometimes it was because the men lusted after them and thought that the women were putting spells on them.

To your response about Arab women going to that extreme, they not want there women to be looked at or taken. Either from Arab men or others

ERN-DAWGY
07-22-2006, 09:10 PM
i love it when girl show off they T&A cuz everyone stares at the girl n your like "Dats right motha that fine piece of dime is with me so while u at home jerkin off to joysticks and sega, I'm at home hittin dat...yeah yeeeeyy!"

TAURO
07-22-2006, 10:53 PM
I think there is a difference between dressing sexy and dressing hoochie.
Most girls in their teens don't know the difference and even fewer learn later in life.

MefMan36
07-22-2006, 11:02 PM
sometimes my girl wears revealing shit, but not too much, just a lil bit but definitely not hoochie, just a little sexy

LORD NOSE
10-28-2009, 07:49 AM
up

LORD NOSE
02-04-2012, 07:04 AM
loin cloth

7'smatrix
02-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Dress for Respect.

Peace.