PDA

View Full Version : Seriously now, How Many of y'all is ACTUALLY members of the Wu-Tang Clan?...

Grimey Fruitbat
07-14-2006, 04:59 PM
exactly, so stop bitin they slang!...

steelo jackin ass mo'fuckas...

(not directed towards everyone, but those who be jackin styles should take this calling into consideration, and really put some thought into they whole steelo, word life)

i see a whooole lot of lil' niggas on here tryina sound more wu than wu....more metaphysics, and transparent god cipher divine rhymes than i've ever heard on any wu-tape...mo'fuckas don't even know shit about the nation of gods and earths aside from what they've read online, talkin all that "yo god" this, and "peace god" that...are you serious?!....lolol....word, we all wu fans, but paying homage and completely jackin a steelo is 2 totally diff things...didn't wanna come up in here on some ol high and mighty shit...but i just found all the wu-jacking funny as fuck...and i had to comment on it....these lil' kids got no respect...

anyways, let's vibe.....

Track is called "Guns of the Patriots" featuring the Tragic Allies which is myself (estee), All-Purpose(i believe you guys know him as Snake in the eagles Shadow), and last but not least L.T.D. Baretta Spray the black jackal assassin...

www.myspace.com/EsteeNack (http://www.myspace.com/EsteeNack)

the beat is by some kat from the UK......enjoy.......

im also interested in what kinda critiques i'd get from this crowd here at wucorp.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
i ain't gonna comment on ya rant because i can't speak for anyone else but myself

as for the song it was dope but i've heard that sample freaked before, can't remember what song but it sound mad familiar. The break beat compliments it tho.

Lyrically ya'll iight but the material mad played out. Doesn't take away much but it gets mad old. Ya'll flows on point tho for what it's worth

overall i'd give it a 7.5/10 that's a joint for a mixtape

keep at it

INF
07-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Guns of the Patriots is on point. However , I cant stand the beat for bada bada riddum. I know its something different but still. Overall, ill work indeed. This part of the forum is starting to heat up, not just cuz a you but it seems that collectivly we are about to see some exciting times in here indeed.

One.

Hellspawn
07-14-2006, 05:58 PM
^^word!
ps: that song "bada bada riddim" is aight! and "adjust the hustle" is mad dope!

Pharaoh Snefru
07-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Sit the fuck down wit that rah rah shit you talkin...the fuck? anyone know this cat? Seems you talkin alota yap wit yah 17 posts. You know nothing about the Godz here. But stick around for the show, you will be amazed...LOL you cats Kill me!

Pharaoh Snefru

INF
07-14-2006, 10:47 PM
You see Grimey^^^ this is what I was tryin to tell you in Suns thread. Cant just come in here an fuck wit UGS or let alone anybody else. I aint in UGS an I aint jockin a damn thing , I'm jus lettin you know about whats really happing in here and to come in an talk like ppls is some stans....well....that shit aint peace man. You got ppl in here tryin to do their thing.Of course there are gonna be traces of the Wu here an there , look where we are. Me personaly though, I dont think it was right to generalize even a 4% of ppl in here as Wu biters. Thats something that coulda been put in a PM or in somebodies thread all together not for introducing ur work. IDK......its only right for ppl to have they opinion so whatever.

Grimey Fruitbat
07-15-2006, 12:47 AM
Sit the fuck down wit that rah rah shit you talkin...the fuck? anyone know this cat? Seems you talkin alota yap wit yah 17 posts. You know nothing about the Godz here. But stick around for the show, you will be amazed...LOL you cats Kill me!

Pharaoh Snefru

yeh man?...only 17 internet posts huh?.....i don't got 76975808 posts so i must not be as internet emcee-ish as y'all huh?....fucking peon...

lol @ this kats referring to my post count...you sound like a clown man, yeh man, im new to hiphop cuz i got 17 posts on this site....you got that brethren, and you're right i know nothing about the internet godz, whoever the fuck they are...you on the internet fam, of course i don't know about you and whoeevr it is who runs this message board...niggas gettin all butt hurt cuz i made a comment...especially when i put a disclaimer for niggas to not take it personal....you MUST feel like a biter to even think i was talkin about you...

and infinity, thanks for the briefing fam, however, i call it how i see it, im not here to be "cool" and accepted, this is a fucking internet message board...im not looking for one of you guys to sign me to your independant label...lol, do niggas think im on here to build a rep?, im big on the streets daddy, fuck a lil wu-tangcorp.com rep..

i know my music's potential, and i came to spread the word....frankly, whether i'm an asshole, or not, my music speaks for itself,

internet emcees kill me....and BTW snefru, you came into this thread and replied yet didn't critique my track?....wtf kinda shit is that?...i hope i didn't insult you that bad....c'mon man...

Grimey Fruitbat
07-15-2006, 12:48 AM
You see Grimey^^^ this is what I was tryin to tell you in Suns thread. Cant just come in here an fuck wit UGS or let alone anybody else. I aint in UGS an I aint jockin a damn thing , I'm jus lettin you know about whats really happing in here and to come in an talk like ppls is some stans....well....that shit aint peace man. You got ppl in here tryin to do their thing.Of course there are gonna be traces of the Wu here an there , look where we are. Me personaly though, I dont think it was right to generalize even a 4% of ppl in here as Wu biters. Thats something that coulda been put in a PM or in somebodies thread all together not for introducing ur work. IDK......its only right for ppl to have they opinion so whatever.

i don't know who UGS is, and frankly it seems as if they nobody but an internet message board crew who i don't give a flying fuck about...so it really doesn't matter to me....im not trying to fuck with them, however if they feel like im talking bout them, so be it, they must feel like they bitin niggas...brothas is too sensitive and self concious nowadays...

:::shakes head @ internet emcees:::::

MF Herbs
07-15-2006, 02:22 AM
^^^ Wow.. And the joint was coo.

mashqauck
07-15-2006, 02:53 AM
What is wrong with saying shit like "Peace god" and shit like "Bong bong" and shit like "I am Bobby Digital" ? I am in Wu-Tang so I know my slang and I can use it for the fact I am the original 10th general

num2son
07-15-2006, 09:00 AM
I have no wu tang slang in my daily vocab

Grimey Fruitbat
07-15-2006, 09:29 AM
"i don't want no niggas soundin like me" - ghostface killah, Only Built 4 Cuban linx

take heed. and thanx for checkin me out!(to those who did)

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-15-2006, 10:13 AM
first of all ya track are iight lemme say that but ya attitude is killin me and i dont usaully fuck aroun wit da net God but i am UGS And I Vouch For Them Niggaz As Far As Im Concerned I Never Heard Of You And I Fucks Wit Alot Of Niggas On And Off The Net So Chill Down Wit Dat Whole Bittin Shit....Cuz That Whole Cuban Linx Shit Was An Actuall Incident Not Just A Skit Learn Ya History Before You Start Usin Tracks To Make Points Sun

Props On The Track Thou

Grimey Fruitbat
07-15-2006, 10:51 AM
lol....everybody needs a lil controversy sometime....i feel you on not feelin my attitude, however i didn't attack anybody in particular...i made a general statement, & niggas wanna feel like victims...i ain't say no names, i just came and made the thread, disclaimer included, and kats is gettin all sensitive and upset...if you don't think yourself to be bitin anybody's steelo, why would you think im talking about you?...wouldn't that be pointing the finger at yourself saying "hey, look!, im the biter!"...niggas think im being subliminal?, fuck that, niggas is too sensitive...

and once again, WHY THE FUCK EVERYBODY KEEP REFERRING TO THESE UGS GUYS AS IF IM CALLING THEM OUT?!?!, those of you who keep bringin they name up is pretty much condemning them as swagger jackers...i have personally only heard 1 tracks from these guys...lol

as for the history of the skit my brethren....whether im familiar with the history of the skit or not, which i guess with your almighty knowledge of everything wu you most definately are....

why in the world would the history of that skit have anything to do with the reason to why i referenced it here?, the statement still means the same thing, regardless of who he's talking to...yah brethren? so it would probably be wise to make sure it's relevant before you start using history to make your points sun....

thanks for the feedback tho! well appreciated.. =]

P.S. peace god!
(this shit is whassup!, tell em why you mad sons!)

da kid toney
07-15-2006, 11:25 AM
"gunz of the patriots" will be on the next ZOO BABEES mixtape ;-) comin out
in few hours stay tuned....

AK Spray
07-15-2006, 01:15 PM
exactly, so stop bitin they slang!...

(not directed towards everyone, but those who be jackin styles should take this calling into consideration, and really put some thought into they whole steelo, word life)

i see a whooole lot of lil' niggas on here tryina sound more wu than wu....more metaphysics, and transparent god cipher divine rhymes than i've ever heard on any wu-tape...mo'fuckas don't even know shit about the nation of gods and earths aside from what they've read online, talkin all that "yo god" this, and "peace god" that...are you serious?!....lolol....word, we all wu fans, but paying homage and completely jackin a steelo is 2 totally diff things...didn't wanna come up in here on some ol high and mighty shit...but i just found all the wu-jacking funny as fuck...and i had to comment on it....these lil' kids got no respect...

Lol. Amen

mashqauck
07-15-2006, 02:57 PM
I still am in the Wu-Tang Clan. Ghostface Killah is my cousin. Gza, my father.

HatchettVictim
07-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Im feeling this track Sun Sun.. Dont let the hate get ya down. I feel you on the whole how many posts you got shit...mufuckas be killing me with that shit. Net distorting the culture thats my word!..

HatchettVictim
North East Bricklayers
holla at me sun I can get your shit heard by the big boys. I already sent you an email...Holla at me!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-16-2006, 06:35 PM
to the thread starter,peeps are calling UGS because there are actual gods from the nation in the crew...i feel your point but i feel you need to do more homework on the cats saying peace god...or stuff like that,while it may be true that alotta cats just be jacking the shit without knowing what it means,some cats here live the shit and know what it represents

peace

9th SworD
07-17-2006, 01:10 AM
fuck a UGS

MF Herbs
07-17-2006, 11:30 AM
^^ and so it begans...

Big Risk
07-17-2006, 11:42 AM
its funny how this guy thinks only wu says "peace God."

Grimey Fruitbat
07-17-2006, 12:11 PM
it's funny how people keep making their own interpetations of what i say...

i wonder if the bible and qur'aan got took out of context in the same fashion(a lil side dish for thought, *wink*)...

and just to clarify, there's plenty gods around my way young brethren, and none of them are members of the wu-tang, and i highly doubt Clarence the XIII was a wu-member as well....your assumption of what i think was blatently misjudged....

LORD ZERO
07-17-2006, 06:39 PM
fuck a UGS

and you are?......

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-17-2006, 06:40 PM
a faggot

LORD ZERO
07-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Exactly Grave

Grimey Fruitbat
07-17-2006, 09:26 PM
damn, niggas is comin up in my threads JUST to see what niggas is talkin bout?...

c'mon wutangcorp.com!, i need you guys' honest feedback along with the hatred!....

:W

y'all are GREAT!...

Pretty Toney
07-17-2006, 09:46 PM
I am in Wu-Tang so I know my slang and I can use it for the fact I am the original 10th general

I still am in the Wu-Tang Clan. Ghostface Killah is my cousin. Gza, my father.

cool! check your pm!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-17-2006, 09:58 PM
fuck a UGS

:no: it's faggots like this that run their mouths & start shit

Grimey Fruitbat
07-17-2006, 10:05 PM
^^^^exactly, therefore, direct y'all agression towards kats that's talking DIRECTLY TO Y'ALL....

:=)

NicNic
07-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Grimey you are ill son. Im really feelin' ya shit. Fuck all these hatas fa real. Like you said you weren't directin' anything towards anyone, so whoever got mad is a fuckin' biter..... Real Talk.

pro.Graveface
07-18-2006, 01:46 PM
da fuc is this bitch talk or sum ya'll needs to stop this shit let everybody slang how da fuc he wantz to slang why start some shit up like this probebly to get sum attention well wateva kuzof this shit I'm not going to ck da trackZ smartass brota'z haha Peace out GODZ

Grimey Fruitbat
07-18-2006, 02:00 PM
^hey mills lane....im glad you condone niggas jockin styles...

feelin like the rest of the sensitive niggas in this thread with the wu-jackin ass friends?

fuck outa here....

you hear somebody bitin a line, you gon call em out....this don't make no god damn difference....niggas is gettin mad defensive cuz they feel like they swagger jackin, or got swagger jackin friends....there seems to be others in this thread who aren't offended....why aren't they offended?, i wonder why....maybe they don't feel they're cock-jockers?.....food for thought....

and BTW, thanx for checkin out the jams daddy....
(i love the punishment of not checking out my tracks, your loss of enjoyment if you wouldn't have, but you did anyway, just to say "lemme listen to this whack ass nigga runnin his mouth like he nice and shit")

haha, P.S. i wonder if i were to make a song called internet emcees if it would be the same hurt and sensitive situation.....Bwahahaha

gettin replies like....

"yo fam you talkin bout my peoples yo!?!, aww hell no, you just started rappin, you only got 17 posts, that means you're new to hiphop, how you gon talk shit about us even tho you ain't directly talkin about us?, plus you only been rappin since 17 posts ago?...naw man, that's not permissable to the gods yo, earth divine science and wisdom nucleus metaphors yo"

pro.Graveface
07-18-2006, 02:31 PM
so you think I m offended by that shit you yappin bout ,donnie?

pro.Graveface
07-18-2006, 02:33 PM
maby ima check out da tracz tonight yo kuz you realy talk like a smart brotha ayaay PEACE

Grimey Fruitbat
07-18-2006, 02:47 PM
im not bad....lol:b

PS. forgive me if my analysis is wrong....

however, if one is not offended, why would they be abrasive?....add it up...

pro.Graveface
07-18-2006, 04:10 PM
(i love the punishment of not checking out my tracks, your loss of enjoyment if you wouldn't have, but you did anyway, just to say "lemme listen to this whack ass nigga runnin his mouth like he nice and shit")
I m not like this man wat is this yo offence hehe peace ps waddup with da esteenack space it doesnt work on my shitz yo ayaay that tragic allies trac was dope 1

LORD ZERO
07-18-2006, 04:56 PM
What I Wanna Know Is Who Da Hell Is This 9th Sword Pillowbiter Comin Outta Nowhere Sayin "fuck Ugs" *raises Left Eyebrow*

Grimey Fruitbat
07-18-2006, 07:07 PM
lol, who knows...prolly one of my long lost childrens...i left some back in bethlehem you know...

the estee nack myspace don't work? wtf?

www.myspace.com/esteenack (http://www.myspace.com/esteenack)

Grimey Fruitbat
07-18-2006, 07:09 PM
yo ayaay that tragic allies trac was dope 1

which is that?

Complex
07-19-2006, 03:12 AM
Iight.. As Ma Fam Herbs Said, I Usually Jus Play Tah Backround On Shit Like This.. But Heres Ma Opinion..

First Of All Im Feelin What Fruitbat Is Sayin Bout Tha Biting And Cats Claimin Wu An Shit... That Shit Is Gettin Outta Hand, But Fuck It,they Only Playin Theyself If They Aint Comin Original , Thats On Them Na Mean.. Ok But Check This..

The Wu Tang Clan Does Not Own A Trademark On Tha 5% Terminology Or God Body Slang Or Any Of Dat Shit.. True Tha Wu Brought Tha Slang To Tha Masses, But It Goes Way Beyond That...
Shit Is A Culture, Religion, Lifestyle, Ect... But U Should Know That.. Plus How Can U Make Accusations Of Ppl Biting Tha Wu, When Ya Dont Know Their Backround And Influences.. Ect.. Maybe I Missed Somethin, But I Havent Noticed Any Blatent Wu Tang Jacking.. Please Show Me Who This Is Aimed At??

Obviously I Can Only Speak For Maself And I Dont Know Who Is Claimin God Body Or Is Part Ov Ta Muslim Nation Or Whatever, But I Aint Gonna Judge Somebody Jus Cus He Uses A Certain Terminology.. Basically What Im Sayin Is Shit Is Deeper Than Tha Wu.. C'mon Its 2006.. I Realize This Is A Wu Tang Forum, But Most Of Tha Joints Dropped On Here Are Original.. I Suggest Instead Of Starting Threads Making Empty Accusations, Focus Ya Time On Tha Real Problems.. Like Squashin The Corny Gumball Wannabe Mcs Thats All Ova Tha Net.. You Had 2 Have Know U Were Only Gonna Instigate Shit Wit A Thread Like This.. For Instance This Coward Talkin "fuck A Ugs" Lmao.. Da Fuck Is That?

Again This Is Jus Ma 2cents, No Disrespect..

GuardianOne
07-19-2006, 07:42 AM
stop bitin they slang!...

Isn't using samples the same? Anyway that beat of sounds like a sample RZA used on "Bobby" can't remember which album.

"You local bread head keep a sober head, 1.5 mil be my overhead" RZA lyrics on that song.

"vege fry rice" RZA on that song

Peace
PS: Excuse if the words are not exactly correct, but its something like that.

J.RocK
07-19-2006, 08:55 AM
I don't really have a comment on the whole peeps jackin wus stylez and shit and all the hatin and bitin and shit.

About that tracks though. Those are sick tracks man, keep it up. I think it sounds real good overall. I liked it. Good work, keep it up.

GuardianOne
07-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Nice song thoug

the patriots one...

Peace

Grimey Fruitbat
07-19-2006, 02:24 PM
I know the origins or the nation of the gods and earths....

so i don't think that Wu-Tang were the first 5%....

and i knew kats was gonna get offended....

but jesus also knew people were gonna get offended when he brought about the gospels....

but then again....i like the controversy....that's how i find out how kats is....see how cats react to shit....you can always tell who's who, when you made a broad statement and kats come in as if you were talking to them...im an analyst, teacher, novelist, prophet, chosen one, father figure...

Hz Deep
07-21-2006, 10:27 AM
...i made a general statement, & niggas wanna feel like victims...i ain't say no names, i just came and made the thread, disclaimer included, and kats is gettin all sensitive and upset...if you don't think yourself to be bitin anybody's steelo, why would you think im talking about you?...
haha, word... somebody had to say it sometime! I see it the same as I think of beatmakers... theres nothing wrong with copying the style of artists you admire in the interests of learning how they do what they do, but there comes a time when you need to take what you've learnt and start to think out of the box a little with it.
With this said, I firmly believe that any artist worth their salt, will eventually have to do something a little more innovative with their approach too writing/beatmaking to be true to themselves, even if they aren't worried about being true to those that have gone before them.
It's the ones that take on board these methods/styles/slang, and then promptly forget (or act like they forgot) they existed before their latest 'creation' are the ones that really get me.

Props man, you've obviously got your head screwed on tighter than a lot of people on here, keep posting!

Everything on your myspace sounds tight to me man, head and shoulders above a lot of heads up in here, the Badda Badda Riddim beat could have been executed better IMO, but you rode it well none the less.
Pz.