PDA

View Full Version : how u work a digital camera?

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:50 PM
somebody tell me pleaseeeee

CID DIGITAL
07-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Alright look! you stop right now and go in the corner untill u learn how to read directions. Damn! SMH:nonono:

Unforgiven
07-14-2006, 11:53 PM
1. Turn it on
2. Do your best MySpace
3. Connect USB/Memory Stick/Flash Drive to computer
4. Download pictures
5. Upload to Corp.
6. Cry because everyone made fun of you

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Alright look! you stop right now and go in the corner untill u learn how to read directions. Damn! SMH:nonono:

dont fuck around yo, people been sayin madddd shit about an old pic i posted, i must teach them lol

Unforgiven
07-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Why not post the whole picture of you and the cutie, Nak? If thats you....

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Why not post the whole picture of you and the cutie, Nak?

cuz i dunno how lol, plus that pic was taken a year ago

thanks for the directions yo, i'll shut yall pussies mouths with my dick tommorow then

CID DIGITAL
07-14-2006, 11:57 PM
why not make ur myspace public so that ppl may laugh an then cry from laughing instead of having it private? Are there juicy confessions on there. huh huh?

VernakuLa
07-14-2006, 11:58 PM
why not make ur myspace public so that ppl may laugh an then cry from laughing instead of having it private? Are there juicy confessions on there. huh huh?

lol naw, it was public till i edited the music shit for some reason, thanks for carring tho u mother fucker

Unforgiven
07-15-2006, 12:01 AM
No doubt, didn't mean the cry over peoples comments literally...didn't quite comprehend the situation at first. Don't even worry about what these kids think about you though, its all words from some twat behind a internet connection and a keyboard...

VernakuLa
07-15-2006, 12:03 AM
No doubt, didn't mean the cry over peoples comments literally...didn't quite comprehend the situation at first. Don't even worry about what these kids think about you though, its all words from some twat behind a internet connection and a keyboard...

thats why i dont care, but we got a bitch named kris who thinks hes the shit

so, i have to do sumthing about thagt

MaShPG
07-15-2006, 12:12 AM
thats why i dont care, but we got a bitch named kris who thinks hes the shit

so, i have to do sumthing about thagt

i used to dislike you nak (don't remember why) but you cool now.

VernakuLa
07-15-2006, 12:19 AM
i used to dislike you nak (don't remember why) but you cool now.

thanks?