PDA

View Full Version : Twin Towers Story?

Ultimate O. warrior
07-15-2006, 03:21 PM
I thought it interesting, what u think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sb7kZBEHL8&search=twin%20towers%20story

PLO-Stylez
07-15-2006, 06:29 PM
all that says is most of the destruction wasn't and couldnt be caused by fire necesarily but it is really opinion and speculation after the fact. But it is funny in this case since they really dont know exactly how the buildings went down so the first reasonable speculation is taken as fact then written in history books. It seems like when we dont know somting for sure that the first explanation is the one that always seems to be the one in history books. We probably wont know what really happend but the question is should we know?
But that is a real strange thing how we spend a shit load to see if Clinton is getting blown in the white house then when sky scrapers fall down we throw pennies at it. BTW how do u spend 65 mill to see if a guy was or wasnt fuckin some girl. But ther are a lot of conspiracy theorys out there but i dont believe or atleast i dont want to believe that the gov't would let the buildings be hit. But that is messed up that they new about it but didnt stop it. BUt i do think that when the gov't fucks up they should own up to it. But then again we dont know the entire story and maybe they dont either

thats my 2 cents

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-17-2006, 04:54 AM
all that says is most of the destruction wasn't and couldnt be caused by fire necesarily but it is really opinion and speculation after the fact. But it is funny in this case since they really dont know exactly how the buildings went down so the first reasonable speculation is taken as fact then written in history books. It seems like when we dont know somting for sure that the first explanation is the one that always seems to be the one in history books. We probably wont know what really happend but the question is should we know?
But that is a real strange thing how we spend a shit load to see if Clinton is getting blown in the white house then when sky scrapers fall down we throw pennies at it. BTW how do u spend 65 mill to see if a guy was or wasnt fuckin some girl. But ther are a lot of conspiracy theorys out there but i dont believe or atleast i dont want to believe that the gov't would let the buildings be hit. But that is messed up that they new about it but didnt stop it. BUt i do think that when the gov't fucks up they should own up to it. But then again we dont know the entire story and maybe they dont either

thats my 2 cents

I think the planes that hit the WTC were irrelevent; there were several explosions on different levels; this was a planned demolition. Those buildings were built to withstand almost anything. Look into Larry Silverstein; and who looked to profit from the attacks. The Pentagon and the Flight 93 hoax which were two huge smokescreens to sidetrack the American public from the WTC massacre. This was an elobarote attack on all of our emotions/pysches. The facts are out there but only get confused sometimes in the mountains of bullshit propaganda. Check out the "Loose Change" documentary as it exposes scientifically each attack that occurred on 9/11. And of course we should; and have every right to know what happened that day; we we´re attacked by our own government! That is difficult to accept for some but reality is harsh.