PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck is Isreal thinking? WWIII

thelion1856
07-16-2006, 07:31 PM
so isreal is droppin bombs all over lebanon and blew the fuck outta the only civilian airport in lebanon. All this over 2 isrealy soldiers who were kidnapped by hezbola militia. And they say they will not stop until hezbola is no longer in existence. So they claim to be destroying lebanon (where muslims, a few jews and a lot of christians all live in) so that the people rally together with isreal and try to kick hezbolla out.

on top of it all they are asking hezbola to stop attacking isreal and return the 2 soldiers and to face their punishment of more bombs even after.

Im sorry but how can isreal punish a country with bombs to get them to get angry at hezbola? What the fuck are they fucking idiots? I think if anything it would just piss off the christians there to rally with hezbolla and get back at isreal.

Its like north korea dropping bombs on america to get the american people to kick george bush outta office. It would be more likey that the american people would more likely rally with bush to get back NK.

This is the start of WWIII in my opinion and Isreal is lookin a lot like Nazi Germany. Killing innocent people and not giving a fuck. All this over 2 kidnapped isrealy soldiers.

Here is a perfect example of why jews will be jews. Lebanon is getting jewed.

GENERAL WISE
07-16-2006, 08:01 PM
I am muslim but i have come to give up on the whole situation.
I just hope Syria and Iran join the war and Israel (which will most likely win) will be happy at the next generation's terror and life involving terror forever

LHX
07-16-2006, 08:24 PM
this planet is a mess

june181972
07-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Why do we analyze war?
Or murder? (which is all it really is)

When it's time to get hostile, get hostile.
The life you save will be your own.

Any analysis is an attempt to justify the act of killing.

Koolish
07-16-2006, 10:51 PM
because the murder of mass amounts of people has an effect emotionally on people (however irrational it may seem to some, the deaths of unknown strangers come as a topic of interest to people who do not know them due to these people's feelings toward life and death), it affects economy, it can make other countries angry which may require the involvement of other countries, there are too many reasons to list.

any event that is not part of a particular "normal" routine is interesting to the human race, and a war where there is violence, murder and instability is something that requires analyzation from people for reasons such as to see if there is a chance they may be somehow involved.

perhaps if a war starts in country A, country B may need to step in, thus the analyzation is required (which we see largely through media, newspaper, tv, radio etc.)

DREW-DIE$EL
07-16-2006, 10:55 PM
isreal is just protectin there neck. the have been attacked since they became a country (before they become a country too)

GENERAL WISE
07-16-2006, 11:25 PM
isreal is just protectin there neck. the have been attacked since they became a country (before they become a country too)

think of it this way...a foreign object is introduced in your body
what does your body do? attack it
arabs became very nationalitic after wwii & wwi and israel's creation only reminded them that the british and france did not keep their promise after wwi

now however i think israel is over doing it
its just going to lead to much more later on

HANZO
07-17-2006, 12:33 PM
think of it this way...a foreign object is introduced in your body
what does your body do? attack it
arabs became very nationalitic after wwii & wwi and israel's creation only reminded them that the british and france did not keep their promise after wwi

the arabs shouldnt have stabbed the turks their fellow muslims in the back and fight against them in ww1 for the land. now all the arabs do is scream allahuekber and fire their AK's in the air and curse isreal to hell.

Dirty Knowledge
07-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Man I just took a big shit.

Dirty Knowledge
07-17-2006, 12:39 PM
It came out Jewish.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Jon Snow confronts Dep. Israeli Ambassador on Israeli terror
http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=424

Jon Snow tackles Israelís aggression in Gaza. The attacks on Gazaís power plants is collective punishment on ordinary Gazans. Jon Snow asks, was that an act of terror!

born invincible
07-17-2006, 01:44 PM
from what i understand... Hezbollah claims that it will return the 2 soldiers if Israel returns a few captured soldiers they have of Hezbollah... atleast thats what i heard at the very beginning of this ordeal...

sounds like a fair exchange to me...

but of course that would be too simple....

i say... swap each of the soldiers that have been captured. but i think it may be too late for that now.. too much damage has been dropped so both sides will likely not stop.

damn shame... i wouldve liked to visit Israel.

this shit is gonna get hotter too.. just wait and see.

once ( and if ) Israel starts taking a good beating... the US will probably jump in too help their buddies. we are a little too friendly with Israel if you ask me!!!!!

Rooty P
07-17-2006, 04:15 PM
As of today

*165 people have been killed and 415 wounded in Lebanon
*Twenty-four Israelis have died in the conflict.

(cnn.com)

Who is REALLY defending themselves?

Israel makes this look like a victimization, but it's an invasion. Israel are the terrorists we should be looking for in the middle east.

GENERAL WISE
07-17-2006, 04:38 PM
the arabs shouldnt have stabbed the turks their fellow muslims in the back and fight against them in ww1 for the land. now all the arabs do is scream allahuekber and fire their AK's in the air and curse isreal to hell.
Like i said Arabs were very nationalistic at that time
(and semetic people <Hebrew and Arabs> believe they are better than anyone else)

Ottoman Turks were cool but they lost by joining Germany/Austria/ Bulgaria...Tough love...SHould have kept neutral.

p.s Afghanistan at this time was doing a lot better than the afghanistan of today.

Gawd
07-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Israel has had enough.

Everyone thank hezbollah....Thanks Hezbollah.

Gawd
07-17-2006, 04:45 PM
As of today

*165 people have been killed and 415 wounded in Lebanon
*Twenty-four Israelis have died in the conflict.

(cnn.com)

Who is REALLY defending themselves?

Israel makes this look like a victimization, but it's an invasion. Israel are the terrorists we should be looking for in the middle east.

Hezbollah started this and everyone in the international community knows that. Just because Israel has killed more ppl does not mean that they started this new round. Hezbollah crossed into israel and killed 8 soldiers and kidnapped two. Israel has NOT invaded Lebabnon. They have bombed Lebanon. Get your shit right b4 you formulate an opinion.

No 1 is saying Israel is innocent of past acts. But look at the facts on this on. Hezbollah and Hamas started this one and Israel wil finish it. The Lebabese Gove needs to curb the militant activities in Southern Lebanon. Lebanon and its ppl will pay the price for allowing hezbollah to operate in their soveriegn nation.

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Why do we analyze war?
Or murder? (which is all it really is)

When it's time to get hostile, get hostile.
The life you save will be your own.

Any analysis is an attempt to justify the act of killing.

In the movie Derailed: RZA made a comment about showing force(flex your muscle)
Countries are ready to flex on each other, with no regard to there civilization

But I have to agree with you: When it's time to get hostile, get hostile.
The life you save will be your own

GENERAL WISE
07-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Hezbollah started this and everyone in the international community knows that. Just because Israel has killed more ppl does not mean that they started this new round. Hezbollah crossed into israel and killed 8 soldiers and kidnapped two. Israel has NOT invaded Lebabnon. They have bombed Lebanon. Get your shit right b4 you formulate an opinion.

No 1 is saying Israel is innocent of past acts. But look at the facts on this on. Hezbollah and Hamas started this one and Israel wil finish it. The Lebabese Gove needs to curb the militant activities in Southern Lebanon. Lebanon and its ppl will pay the price for allowing hezbollah to operate in their soveriegn nation.

Then, hezbollah started this in the 80's

Gawd
07-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Then, hezbollah started this in the 80's

This thread and this new conflict has nothing to do with what happened in the 80s.

Israel left lebanon in 2000. Hezbollah was formed to resit israels occupation. israel left and so should Hezbollah. simple as that.

GENERAL WISE
07-17-2006, 05:58 PM
hezbollah was created to spread Iran's form of revolution throughout the middle east.
their first task was to get rid of the U.S and israel in lebonon
they did that quite successfully (famous bombing of marine hq/israel's vietnam blah blah) then israel slowly minimized their troop levels and occupied some farms in southern lebanon. Hezbollah has been attacking these farms for like a decade now.

Hezbollah has been a thorn in israel for years now. And it has actually gotten kudos from the lebanese gov't...that is why it has 30 someodd reps in the lebanese gov't, because hez "liberated" lebanon a while ago

Gawd
07-17-2006, 06:05 PM
hezbollah was created to spread Iran's form of revolution throughout the middle east.
their first task was to get rid of the U.S and israel in lebonon
they did that quite successfully (famous bombing of marine hq/israel's vietnam blah blah) then israel slowly minimized their troop levels and occupied some farms in southern lebanon. Hezbollah has been attacking these farms for like a decade now.

Hezbollah has been a thorn in israel for years now. And it has actually gotten kudos from the lebanese gov't...that is why it has 30 someodd reps in the lebanese gov't, because hez "liberated" lebanon a while ago

yes but then Israel pulled out, then Syria last year. Lebanon now has a functyioning Goverment and military. there is no need for hezbollah to be there anymore other than to provoke Israel and start uip this new shit we are seeing today.

GENERAL WISE
07-17-2006, 06:33 PM
yes but then Israel pulled out, then Syria last year. Lebanon now has a functyioning Goverment and military. there is no need for hezbollah to be there anymore other than to provoke Israel and start uip this new shit we are seeing today.

the problem is that they are PART of Lebanon now and have support by Muslim Lebanese there. Israel is just trying to force Lebanon to see that Hezbollah isn't a good guest to have.

I HOPE that the middle east gets into a large scale war and some house cleaning is done. But we are fucked here with gas prices and Protecting our allies (S. Arabia/ Jordan/ Egypt/ Israel) who each get like a couple billion of our tax dollars to spend on U.S weapons and never use them.

Gawd
07-17-2006, 06:35 PM
the problem is that they are PART of Lebanon now and have support by Muslim Lebanese there. Israel is just trying to force Lebanon to see that Hezbollah isn't a good guest to have.

I HOPE that the middle east gets into a large scale war and some house cleaning is done. But we are fucked here with gas prices and Protecting our allies (S. Arabia/ Jordan/ Egypt/ Israel) who each get like a couple billion of our tax dollars to spend on U.S weapons and never use them.

Agreed. Lets get this war over with.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Lebanon doesn't support Hellozbah, theyre just scared shit of them.

Gawd
07-17-2006, 10:34 PM
Lebanon doesn't support Hellozbah, theyre just scared shit of them.

Is that why 2 members of hezbollah are ministers in the Lebanese government?

GuardianOne
07-18-2006, 06:53 AM
Agreed. Lets get this war over with.

In all facts war isn't nice.
Currently i've just noticed a glitch in my MS Office 2007, and iam trying to check if its the Office system or not. Before i send it.

Peace
PS: And were is RED China whilst all this happens in the middle east?

Edgar Erebus
07-18-2006, 07:01 AM
LOL at red. They are now deeply in U.S. ass. They are just too big to be shitted out.

naderplamystile
07-18-2006, 08:51 AM
what israel is doing now, is what happend to the jews in world war 2. They are doing the same shit

HANZO
07-18-2006, 12:40 PM
well because of this shit, turkey are planning to invade northern iraq and get rid of the PKK terrorist group, after in the past 3 days 15 turkish soldiers have been killed. the reason is if america invade iraq, and afghanistan to get rid of al-queda and isreal bomb the shit out of lebanon to get rid of hezbollah what stops us from totally destroying the terrorist group which has killed 30,000 turks in the past 30 years. it's because of america's occupation of iraq that has allowed the terrorist rebels to jump the turkey-iraq border and attack turkish soldiers. the problem with this issue is that the americans have said no, but the turks just go wait you let isreal bomb lebanon for 2 captured soldiers, and turkey cant get rid of a terrorist group which has killed a lot of turkish soldiers in the past couple months. this shit is escalating big time, its not a isreal lebanon crap no more. as iran and syria have the same problem with turkey with this terrorist group. and there was word that the isrealis have trained these soldiers to fight against iran and syria, but they used it against turkey, isreal's ally. reason why turkey-isreali relations are at an all time low, after a top turkish general refused to go to isreal and sign a new missile agreement.

this is inside news by the way,

KBA7
07-18-2006, 12:51 PM
None of these people stand 4 anything. They say they r jews andmuslims but they kill eachother and steal land. the biggest victims in this r the righteous and the babies.

Gawd
07-18-2006, 01:05 PM
what israel is doing now, is what happend to the jews in world war 2. They are doing the same shit

Check your facts b4 you post.

born invincible
07-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Israeli Kids Send Gift's Of Love To Arab Kids

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/493/israeligirlgift01jl5.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4412/israeligirlsbombs3eq7.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5501/israeligirlsgifts02in8.jpg

what is the world coming to?

$inista
07-18-2006, 02:29 PM
that's fucking sad bro

Gawd
07-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Israeli Kids Send Gift's Of Love To Arab Kids

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/493/israeligirlgift01jl5.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4412/israeligirlsbombs3eq7.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5501/israeligirlsgifts02in8.jpg

what is the world coming to?

Israel has had enough. Thats all. It just propoganda to me. It is the same as pics of Muslim kids wearing suicide belts and holding ak's. Id rather see the above pics than those.

Visionz
07-18-2006, 03:03 PM
So you have a preference in your brainwashing propaganda?

GENERAL WISE
07-18-2006, 03:12 PM
I personally believe that Israel at the start of its creation had a right to defend itself (W/ aid from France/Britain/U.S because Egypt was a Soviet ally and didn't want to see a capitalist ally taken down from Mideast) but after it acquired those arab lands and has held on to them (for protection..?) they just ruined their own lives furthur. Israel needs to adhere to UN resolutions and stop the settlements in w.bank and gaza. Built the goddamn wall if necessary.

Gawd
07-18-2006, 03:42 PM
So you have a preference in your brainwashing propaganda? i do not let propoganda brainwash me.

Gawd
07-18-2006, 03:43 PM
I personally believe that Israel at the start of its creation had a right to defend itself (W/ aid from France/Britain/U.S because Egypt was a Soviet ally and didn't want to see a capitalist ally taken down from Mideast) but after it acquired those arab lands and has held on to them (for protection..?) they just ruined their own lives furthur. Israel needs to adhere to UN resolutions and stop the settlements in w.bank and gaza. Built the goddamn wall if necessary.

there are no settlements in gaza.

GENERAL WISE
07-18-2006, 04:37 PM
there are no settlements in gaza. did i say there were? my bad

Gawd
07-18-2006, 05:19 PM

.edit...btw they have several walls and check points. But that does not prevent Hezbollah from firing rockets into Israel.

$inista
07-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Israel has had enough. Thats all. It just propoganda to me. It is the same as pics of Muslim kids wearing suicide belts and holding ak's. Id rather see the above pics than those.
these children look oppress depress dont look like what you talking bout
there is more than one side not just what the media feeds you
Free Palestine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9eephJVg30&mode=related&search=

this is a giant step back same actions as nazi germany
wall of hate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEq2dYF6lw&mode=related&search
look it all the facts, do your reseach go back in history

Gawd
07-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Those vids are old. ^ I am well aware that there are 2 sides to every story. But the plaestinian ppl support hamas and other militants that provoke israel so they too must pay a price. if the palestinians wanted peace they would stop supporting hamas etc etc. we almost had peace with Abbas and fatah but the ppl voted in hamas and now we are here. you get your news from the media too just like everyone else who doesnt have super powers

ilzPotent
07-18-2006, 10:20 PM
old? but the stories the same. Are you people fucking animals. Nothing about what is going on in the Middle East is right. These little children are writing messages on a missile that is destined to kill innocent people who are trying to live like you and me. Personally I find it disgusting and heartbreaking at the same time because hate breed hate and these children who should be watching cartoons and playing with toys are hating another country. Really look at the people that are getting killed..... wives mothers sisters brothers fathers sons and daughters. It sad that this infection of the earth is spreading like the the plague. We are slowly killing this world.

born invincible
07-18-2006, 10:40 PM
old? but the stories the same. Are you people fucking animals. Nothing about what is going on in the Middle East is right. These little children are writing messages on a missile that is destined to kill innocent people who are trying to live like you and me. Personally I find it disgusting and heartbreaking at the same time because hate breed hate and these children who should be watching cartoons and playing with toys are hating another country. Really look at the people that are getting killed..... wives mothers sisters brothers fathers sons and daughters. It sad that this infection of the earth is spreading like the the plague. We are slowly killing this world.

well said... no matter how you look at it. no matter who you blame. no matter what anyone did first. its all the same. its all fucked up.

"Masta-Mind"
07-18-2006, 10:40 PM
I dont know what ''Isreal'' is thinking

But u gotta give those zionist fucks some credits for not running to their fagit boyfireinds (american gov) this time for help with their dirty work. Seing as how they been given some weapons they can start and continue shit 4 themselfs

born invincible
07-18-2006, 10:48 PM
I dont know what ''Isreal'' is thinking

But u gotta give those zionist fucks some credits for not running to their fagit boyfireinds (american gov) this time for help with their dirty work. Seing as how they been given some weapons they can start and continue shit 4 themselfs

what i dont get...

is how this whole conflict started when hezbollah captured some israeli soldiers and its wrong and calls for battle.... yet no one has mentioned the soldiers captured by the israelis...

i cannot confirm this but its what i heard at the beginning of the conflict.... it seems one sided.. like israel is justified for their actions when they seem to be guilty of the same thing.

TeknicelStylez
07-18-2006, 10:50 PM
what i dont get...

is how this whole conflict started when hezbollah captured some israeli soldiers and its wrong and calls for battle.... yet no one has mentioned the soldiers captured by the israelis...

i cannot confirm this but its what i heard at the beginning of the conflict.... it seems one sided.. like israel is justified for their actions when they seem to be guilty of the same thing.

Thats every war...

M.I.C Diesel
07-19-2006, 10:33 AM
More hate, more pain, & more graves.
If we don't learn to conversate & build we gonna weigh this planet out of orbit.

PEACE

$inista
07-19-2006, 10:41 AM
thank you Potent for reading my mind & taking the words out of my mouth
what i dont get...

very true

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:24 AM
what i dont get...

I have read plenty about the Israelis capturing Hamas ploiticians etc. It is wrong IMO but at this point in the entire middle east conflict I welcome it. The Israelis are vicious and so are the militants, terrorists and enemy fighters.

PLO-Stylez
07-19-2006, 12:19 PM
some ppl have said that Israel is doing this over 2 soldiers being kidnapped and they use this as an excuse to bomb Lebanon. That isnt the case the 2 soldiers being kidnapped is the straw that broke the camels back Israel has been getting a lot of terrorist attaks over the years from Hamas and Hezbollah. U have seen it on the news over the past few years "suicide bomb blows up in Isreal killing however many". Now it is just Israel sayin enough is enough

100pr00f
07-19-2006, 12:22 PM
they been getting attacks for lik 53 years
since they first became isreal...from pakastain that was own by onther counry non middle east
then gave it to them and renamed..it
and now souronding countrys got pissed cuz they wanted the land
and ever since they all wanted to wipe out isreal...

Gawd
07-19-2006, 12:34 PM
they been getting attacks for lik 53 years
since they first became isreal...from pakastain that was own by onther counry non middle east
then gave it to them and renamed..it
and now souronding countrys got pissed cuz they wanted the land
and ever since they all wanted to wipe out isreal...

You mean Palestine. And Palestine was never a Nation.

$inista
07-19-2006, 02:00 PM
these motherfuckers anit terrorist if any thing their revolutionist, say some chump comes up in your home takes over your living room, & your kicthen & dictate what you can & can't do in your own crib, you dam right gonna do what it takes to get this mother fucker out of there... hamas & hezabolla are millant groups yes but also have politicians they want to govern there land & here comes these fags pounding them with state of the art artillary & you bitching cause they shooting RPGs Funny
same as motherfukers throwing rocks @ tanks, & yal right this anit about soldiers being kidnapped, this is about World War III

world war III = global war on Terror same shit! fancy name thats what the fuck this is about, cause they could easily make peace but they want to countinue to kill when they could negotiate peace & bush is just throwing gasoline on the fire, & the papers & media headline sounds like there promoting war brainwashing motherfuckers it's so one sided fuck them cocksucking evil hate in the blood having motherfuckers, but hey fuck it lets go kill & reek havoc
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-557756860894152051&q=Lebanon

Gawd
07-19-2006, 02:10 PM
^ When abbas when in charge of palestine there was peace and the process was moving faster than it ever did. The israelis even forced their settlers to leave gaza. they left and a short time later the palestinians voted in hamas. hamas then captured an israeli soldier then hezbollah preformed a cross border raid into israel and killed 8 soldiers and captured 2. how is that revolutionary. again plaestine was never a nation. the palestians themselves were kicked out of Jordan and egypt long ago.

$inista
07-19-2006, 02:30 PM
dosen't even matter what we beleive what the truth is cause the truth of the matter is innocent people are dieing every day & nobodey in power gives a shit in fact they invite death as well as your self, so now lets sing along with bush
Bloody Sunday
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4273741924159061651&q=bush

ERN-DAWGY
07-19-2006, 02:33 PM
fuck the JEWS, they controll everything all the money and power is in their hands..even in America....just watch out ya'll cuz if China starts movin everyone is gettin fucked up the ass straight up

GENERAL WISE
07-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Israel planned this way before the attack and are in the ethically wrong side on this attack. However they may justify it by giving lebanon repirations (of the destruction to the country) if Hezbollah stops using the lebanese infrasructure (not likely).

In a Fox News poll:
57% of the U.S believes that Israel is going to recieve more not less attacks in the future. This is the same scenario as Iraq and the U.S, Israel is creating more hate against it by doing this.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Israel planned this way before the attack and are in the ethically wrong side on this attack. However they may justify it by giving lebanon repirations (of the destruction to the country) if Hezbollah stops using the lebanese infrasructure (not likely).

In a Fox News poll:
57% of the U.S believes that Israel is going to recieve more not less attacks in the future. This is the same scenario as Iraq and the U.S, Israel is creating more hate against it by doing this.

Americans now are generally dumb and frightened, the popular opinion means cow dung.

$inista
07-19-2006, 03:07 PM
^ WERD..................wake up people
reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJJm7B6AKuc&search=lebanon

born invincible
07-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Americans now are generally dumb and frightened..

im'z not dum.. and i surez aintz scurd.... :no:

also... anyone here about the palenstinian womens brigade?

they aint gonna get much done with cap guns!!!!!

http://images.ehowa.com/palestinianwomen.jpg

Gawd
07-19-2006, 04:24 PM
dosen't even matter what we beleive what the truth is cause the truth of the matter is innocent people are dieing every day & nobodey in power gives a shit in fact they invite death as well as your self, so now lets sing along with bush
Bloody Sunday
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4273741924159061651&q=bush

Bush did not cause the problem in Israel and Palestine

Gawd
07-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Americans now are generally dumb and frightened, the popular opinion means cow dung.

Im not scared of shit.

$inista
07-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Bush did not cause the problem in Israel and Palestine

nah i didn't say that but we do have a special relationship with isreal, US GOV has isreal in there best intrest anyway point I was trying to get across is bush can intervene & be a mediator but bush being bush he loves the blood shed it seem must be the cowboy in him
as a one of the top world leaders If you can step in & help resolve this conflict & help save hundreds of lives why wouldn't you &

plus it was funny as fuck come on bighead gimmie that much :nonono:

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:19 PM
nah i didn't say that but we do have a special relationship with isreal, US GOV has isreal in there best intrest anyway point I was trying to get across is bush can intervene & be a mediator but bush being bush he loves the blood shed it seem must be the cowboy in him
as a one of the top world leaders If you can step in & help resolve this conflict & help save hundreds of lives why wouldn't you &

plus it was funny as fuck come on bighead gimmie that much :nonono:

yes Bush could call Israel and say cool it. but why? again the ppl and the government of lebanon will pay the price for allowing hezbollah to operate in the south

thelion1856
07-19-2006, 10:23 PM
so u say isreal is the victim? this is what those rockets the isrealy girls were signing with messages did. I wish someone could show those nazi isrealy girls signing those bombs what their missles did.
http://libertes.cust.nearlyfreespeech.net/archives/rafah/rafah-Images/4.jpg
http://libertes.cust.nearlyfreespeech.net/archives/rafah/rafah-Images/6.jpg
http://libertes.cust.nearlyfreespeech.net/archives/rafah/rafah-Images/5.jpg
http://libertes.cust.nearlyfreespeech.net/archives/rafah/rafah-Images/1.jpghttp://palestineblogs.com/wp-content/alaHani.jpg

Gawd
07-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Those pictures are several years old. D00d have you ever heard of www.ogrish.com (http://www.ogrish.com) ? Ive been a member there since 2002. Those pics are older than that. You dumbass. get on with your false info.

thelion1856
07-19-2006, 10:52 PM
what the fuck do u think rockets do dumbass. I am just saying those rockets blow people up u moron racist pigfucker. Go suck some george bush dick cuz thats all u seem to do in this forum, trying to lick presidential balls with your "ohhh george bush is nice, we need to support our president no matter what" "ooohh its okay for isreal to destroy a country" what the fuck your just as bad as those nazi jews in isreal.

Ur obviously a republican. and u obviously support our terrorist president george bush. And yes hes a fuckin terrorist. All republicans are. Oh what was today's terror alert? How scared was i suppose to be today? was it red? yellow? black? green? Ohhh i bet whatever it was it was elevated. isnt that what terror is? Instill fear on a group of people (in this case the american public on how scared they should be?) Go fuck yourself.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:03 PM
what the fuck do u think rockets do dumbass.you mean like the ones that hezbollah has fired into northern Israel since the 80's? yes. yes I do. I am just saying those rockets blow people up u moron racist pigfucker. Go suck some george bush dick cuz thats all u seem to do in this forum, trying to lick presidential balls with your "ohhh george bush is nice, we need to support our president no matter what"isre "ooohh its okay for isreal to destroy a country" what the fuck your just as bad as those nazi jews in isreal.

Ur obviously a republican. You assume things? Assumption leads to anger. you seem angry and u obviously support our terrorist president george bush. And yes hes a fuckin terrorist. All republicans are. Thats just about the most ignorant thing ive ever heard. you know republicans freed the blacks right? Oh what was today's terror alert? dnt know, dnt care. How scared was i suppose to be today? i dnt know but you do kinda sound like a whiny cunt rag to me was it red? yellow? black? green? Ohhh i bet whatever it was it was elevated. isnt that what terror is? Instill fear on a group of people (in this case the american public on how scared they should be?) Go fuck yourself. i dont like to JO after ive eaten a hardy meal

i find it funny that you even chose to use quotation marks. Now please quote me from posts on the forum where i acctually said those things.

someone needs to be burped.

hectis
07-21-2006, 12:05 AM
All This Wuz Ment To Be Soon The Anti Christ Will Step In And Stop Every WAR AND BRING A FALSE PEACE That Is Going On In The Mideast And Most Of The World Will Be Fooled And See Him As A Hero.

Me I Love Isreal That Is Were The Christ Comes From I Always Wanted To Live There And After What I Said Above Gose Down I Will Be There For Isreal

GENERAL WISE
07-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Israel has a pop growth of 1.3%
Israel will not survive the test of time with so many people its pissed off all around it.

Kevin Costner wins again.