PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones...

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 05:59 AM
http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex/
To some people Alex Jones is a hero, a super patriot, someone who's putting their life on the line to expose tyranny and corruption, To other people he comes across as a championship wrestler (the fake kind) or a used crooked car salesman.

^^^ I was a lil surprised to see this site about Alex Jones. I'm posting it cause I've noticed some of his documentaries floating around. It's good to have another point of view sometimes. For those of you who are familair with him.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 06:30 AM
I guess in his defense, people believe in zionism. Those who do get irritated at those who don't. Just like David Icke who believes in a reptilian race(didnt mention that in the article) gets irritated at those who dont. Alex goes more for the political spectrum not the religious. Even Alex mentions the fluoride. I take one thing at a time. Zionism will basically start leading to a sense of racism. Which Im not educated enough to dissect yet. But there's a lot of people who study about the government that don't go into zionism. Doesn't really mean that they are intentionally stalling, just a matter of what they read. I mean he reads enough articles talking about the government and science. So he doesn't go into the religious side, big deal. He doesn't promote christianity. Then its a fair game when it comes to religion. Hey I like David Icke, hes greatly knowledged in our history, and Alex is good at opening minds and researching and being ballsy. Are their going to be naysayers, of course. But once again, whether David Icke believes in reptiles and Alex Jones omitting Zionism doesn't mean much. They get the job done. Articles like that just basically are detrimental to the movement.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Zionism is a very important topic to be conviently left out or not addressed properly.

The consequences of Zionism on the world are quite astounding.

I do appreciate Alex Jones angle tho. I loved his docu. Terrorstorm as a matter of fact.

This article really isn't detrimental to the movement, it opens it up and provides a clearer, more balanced perspective of the struggle.

There is a great vid/speech on that site all about Zionism... It was well worth the 40 min. of time if you want to check it out:

http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=348

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 04:51 PM
I always looked at Zionism as a way to add Jews into the mix. I mean like were there Jews involved, yeah. But I don't think of them as their own group. Like Pat Robertson, he's a "supposed" christian. I think he's apart of it. Just like Bush is a "supposed" christian. There's a lot of people who believe in the Protocols Of The Elder Of Zion, I think thats what its called. There's a bunch who don't. I've never read the thing myself, but I hear its very convincing. In my opinion, things are like are like the things Muslims are grown up with. Like I know a couple muslims who are diehard in their beliefs that some swine are actually Jews because it supposedly said in the Koran that Allah turn them into it. I guess a more better example would be the whole, that the people mentioned in the old testment were actually the arabs not the jews. While the jews and christian would says its the jews. That's just what I've heard from arabs, don't hold me accountable. It's more along the line of, which line of racism hits you first. After that you never depart. I really don't see the importance in the issue. Just means there's a select race to hate on. Which then reminds me of the whole new testament. In the final days, everyone will hate the jews, and basically destroy the nation through war.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Did you see the video I linked?

Zionism was behind WWI, WWII, and it's also why the Jews won't let there be peace in palestine today.

Also, Jewish is not a race...if any thing it's a political machine under the guise of religion.

But, of course you are entitled to your own opinion...I gotta respect that.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 05:08 PM
I don't have dsl, but I've heard the argument about Zionism. I mean like, take into consideration that a lot of people hate jews. Don't you think at one point someone would have just insert Jews into the mix to villify their beliefs. But the article is detrimental too, because it makes it seem like Alex Jones is intentionally covering it up. War benefits too many people, to just start nitpicking the jews as responsbility. When it comes to the Illumanti, I always found them as a people who intentionally forced a Bible like apocalypse on the world. If you read the book, it comes off like something that would be their manual. Minus the fact that at the end they get their just desserts.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Now, what are the facts about the Jews?

The Jews -- I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are. If Jesus was a Jew, there isn't a Jew in the world today, and if those people are Jews, certainly our Lord and Savior was not one of them, and I can prove that.

Now what happened? The eastern European Jews, who form 92 per cent of the world's population of those people who call themselves Jews, were originally Khazars.

They were a warlike tribe that lived deep in the heart of Asia. And they were so warlike that even the Asiatics drove them out of Asia into eastern Europe -- and to reduce this so you don't get too confused about the history of Eastern Europe -- they set up this big Khazar kingdom: 800,000 square miles. Only, there was no Russia, there were no other countries, and the Khazar kingdom was the biggest country in all Europe -- so big and so powerful that when the other monarchs wanted to go to war, the Khazars would lend them 40,000 soldiers. That's how big and powerful they were.

Now, they were phallic worshippers, which is filthy. I don't want to go into the details of that now. It was their religion the way it was the religion of many other Pagans or Barbarians elsewhere in the world.

Here is a little bit from the transcripts...you can read them here, if you'd like: http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

I don't know why the font came out big like that on top. I tried to fix it lol

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 08:24 PM
"The origins of the Khazars are unclear. Following their conversion to Judaism, the Khazars themselves traced their origins to Kozar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kozar), a son of Togarmeh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Togarmeh). Togarmeh is mentioned in the Hebrew scriptures (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_scripture) as a grandson of Japheth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth). It is unlikely, however, that he was regarded as an ancestor before the introduction of Biblical traditions to Khazaria.
Some historians have looked for possible connections between the Khazars and the lost tribes of Israel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_tribes_of_Israel), but modern scholars generally consider them to be Turks who migrated from the East. Scholars in the former USSR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR) considered the Khazars to be an indigenous people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_people) of the North Caucasus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Caucasus). Some scholars, such as D.M. Dunlop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.M._Dunlop), considered the Khazars to be connected with a Tiele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingling) confederation tribe called He'san (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%27o-sa) in Chinese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China) sources from the 7th-century (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th-century) (Suishu, 84). However, the Khazar language (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_language) appears to have been an Oghuric (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hun) tongue, similar to that spoken by the early Bulgars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars). Therefore, a Hunnish origin has also been postulated. Since the Turkic peoples were never ethnically homogenous, these ideas need not be deemed mutually exclusive. It is likely that the Khazar nation was made up of tribes from various ethnic backgrounds, as steppe nations traditionally absorbed those they conquered."

Well thats from wikipedia. I know wikipedia isn't truly a valid source. But it gives you a rather general idea. Once again, Jews don't really matter to me. I mean Zionism is just like the whole reptilian race thing, if its true, its not really so important for now. "We've got bigger fish to fry" It's the same bring aliens into mix as well. Do they exists, maybe maybe not. At the moment, we've got more of a political problem on our hands. We should try to come to a full consensus and work together instead of dividing over petty things. You believe in Zionism, I don't really care for it at this point in time. Thats it. But with what we have in common, we can work together to accomplish more. It seems like I might be avoiding the argument. I just don't see a point in picking out flaws into the small stuff when we have a bigger problem than these petty differences.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Knowledged,
What can be a bigger problem than Isreal's Zionist wars?...we are on the brink of one right now.

I have no desire to get divided over this issue, tho. Like I said I respect your opinions.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Israel will get whats coming to her. Think of it this way. If you have faith in God. Then one day, the whole world will go to war against the state of Israel. But at the moment, Israel's wars are not important to me. America's eagerness for wars is bothering me. We're at war with Afghanistan and Iraq, and now we're looking for Iran. Yet this whole time North Korea has hated us and America's never done shit. North Korea has wmds. That is whats more important. Israel doesn't matter much to me, she's a power hungry beast that America created and eventually people realize that. I guess you could take this how you want, but I once heard that Islam was made by the Catholics in order to take over the State of Israel during the beginning era of the Holy Roman Empire. Which is part of the reasons why the Crusades took place. To me, religion tends to have a lot of hookie histories. I'm just saying Americans never get hit on our own home turf except 9/11 which was done by ourselves. But one day it will happen. That thought is a lot scarier. Israel wants to go to war, find let her, she'll soon find herself a whole new set of enemies. My problem is, as described in Individualism Old And New, the american people have a short attention span, and they'll quickly forget all the bad shit thats happen, and thats why bad shit continues to happen. I go off into too many tangents.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 08:53 PM
I don't think it'll be exactly a war world. I think it'll be like Resident Bush's wet dream. They'll basically declare a war on God. Leading to a disorderly state of chaos. Christians against muslims. Both sides against athiest and other religions. Two religions instinctively bred on intolerance. Though their words of instructions are so far from that. I mean literally speaking that won't happen. But in thought thats basically what its going to be. We're going to fight basically every muslim nation. I can't wait to see Israel V Egypt. Round two. Or who will forget Israel handicap match Jordan and Russia. I stopped caring a long time ago in my heart about the deaths. Our troops are just a bunch of poor who had no other way to support themselves so they joined the army. If you want a good example of this. Bush and Cheyney's kids are not in the military. Maybe I'm just not in the right state of mind, but I keep going off in tangents. Hopefully one day people will stop being scared of one another and learn to put down their weapons and be peaceful. But peace only comes through cookies, sex, and drugs, anything to feed your pleasures, but in reality, this world will never have peace because deep down inside we're just evil people.

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Israel will get whats coming to her. Think of it this way. If you have faith in God. Then one day, the whole world will go to war against the state of Israel. But at the moment, Israel's wars are not important to me. America's eagerness for wars is bothering me. We're at war with Afghanistan and Iraq, and now we're looking for Iran. Yet this whole time North Korea has hated us and America's never done shit. North Korea has wmds. That is whats more important. Israel doesn't matter much to me, she's a power hungry beast that America created and eventually people realize that. I guess you could take this how you want, but I once heard that Islam was made by the Catholics in order to take over the State of Israel during the beginning era of the Holy Roman Empire. Which is part of the reasons why the Crusades took place. To me, religion tends to have a lot of hookie histories. I'm just saying Americans never get hit on our own home turf except 9/11 which was done by ourselves. But one day it will happen. That thought is a lot scarier. Israel wants to go to war, find let her, she'll soon find herself a whole new set of enemies. My problem is, as described in Individualism Old And New, the american people have a short attention span, and they'll quickly forget all the bad shit thats happen, and thats why bad shit continues to happen. I go off into too many tangents.

Isreal was the benficiary of 9/11. They were the masterminds. Just look at how Amerikkka is knee deep in their middle east mess right now. Hook, line and sinker. I wish you could see this docu. It's way better than loose change
http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=122

Bush is a smaller criminal.
the real hardcore criminals use him as they used Clinton ("i would die for israel") and others.
once bush is gone they will install another smaller criminal to shift the attention.

And, I'm not religous...so, I really don't hold much respect for the Arab perversion of Islam that you are talking about. I've read all about that...

NK's weapons would trigger Amerikkka's better weapons. The whole planet would be obliterated...I think it's more about threats and politics.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 09:09 PM
See that I dont really believe Israel benefits much.Bush gained more through the money and his friends also than the jews would. To me the jews have very significant impact. They play, possibly, but the big gainers aren't really the jews, just the societies. Basically what I'm saying, if you were to look at a pie chart of the benefits of what jews would make, i'd say they'd get like a decimal of a percent compared to everyone else. If the jews are involved, they aren't that signficant.

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Moon

Yes, Jews are deeply rooted in America. This audio tape is a joke along with that document. This Benjamin has a tongue that slithers

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 09:30 PM
If that's how you feel about it. Then so be it....no objections from me.

I'm just sharing info, take it how you will.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Seriously, what the fuck?

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 09:35 PM
why are you upset?

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 09:37 PM
This timeline he covered has gaps, thoughts of one man can plague the minds of millions

Blazing Fire
07-17-2006, 09:37 PM
racist bitch

stfu

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 09:39 PM
what's up with the name calling?

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
racist bitch

stfu

are you calling me racist

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 09:41 PM
I think he was talking to me...

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 09:43 PM
I said wtf, because of what he said, about the slithering tongue and the benjamins. etc.

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Moon

I'm not talking about Alex, this Benjamin character is the problem

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 09:53 PM
listen to benjamins audio closely,

Aqueous Moon
07-17-2006, 09:54 PM
I understand...I respect that.

Knowledged
07-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Moon

I'm not talking about Alex, this Benjamin character is the problem

why do you keep saying "Moon" well I can't really listen to the audio, so I can't really understand who your talking about. Would anyone care to share light on me, the technologically inferior one.

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 10:13 PM
why do you keep saying "Moon" well I can't really listen to the audio, so I can't really understand who your talking about. Would anyone care to share light on me, the technologically inferior one.

his comment on the so called negro, his message is one dimensional coming from one view. during that time so many rumors were abroad

Godbrother
07-17-2006, 10:19 PM
You may think this is wrong, but I love when old folks die especially those that live for hate and supremecy. They can take their devil thoughts with them. I will be glad to dig there grave

Blazing Fire
07-18-2006, 02:41 AM
i was referring to post #7

so much hate

- benyamin

Blazing Fire
07-18-2006, 02:53 AM
that video is funny

that guy in the video is a pussy

hes like "is the camera ready" - real cute... trying to be a celebrity

were you pleased with the way the holocaust turned out?

what is your story AM ??

Kephrem
07-18-2006, 09:23 AM
The Holocaust happened in 1619, in 1492, when the blackman and blackwoman were being shipped over here to America killing a hundred million of them, when the whiteman invaded these lands and murdered over a hundred million indians.

The real Jews are BLACK, the 12 Tribes of Israel are the people you call here niggers, spics, wetbacks and indians.

The wars in the Middle East are set up by the Illuminati as a front to establish their NEW WORLD ORDER. The so-called Jews are the least of the caucasian race, and their wars with the Arabs will draw the other white nations into the Battle of Armeggedon.

Btw alot of the people the so-called Jews are fighting are not real Arabs, they're white people, the prophecies says the Most High will feed you with your own flesh, so alot of those conflicts are actually whites fighting each other.

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 01:42 AM
that video is funny

that guy in the video is a pussy

hes like "is the camera ready" - real cute... trying to be a celebrity

were you pleased with the way the holocaust turned out?

what is your story AM ??

No, I was certainly not pleased. I take no pleasure in the suffering of any people. However, I do hold these "Jew" imposters responsible for their own deeds and the trouble they needlessly caused towards themselves and others.

About the video....I should have warned you guys about some of the comments Benjamin said. I was totally focused on the information he gave about Zionism, WWI, WWII, and the prospects of WWIII. This info shouldn't be automatically dismissed.

Also you gotta consider the context and the audience to which he was speaking. This was way back in 1961....and he was talking to a very patriotic White crowd of people. But, that's not an excuse. It's just a sign of the times he was in.

Knowledged
07-19-2006, 03:40 AM
No, I was certainly not pleased. I take no pleasure in the suffering of any people. However, I do hold these "Jew" imposters responsible for their own deeds and the trouble they needlessly caused towards themselves and others.

About the video....I should have warned you guys about some of the comments Benjamin said. I was totally focused on the information he gave about Zionism, WWI, WWII, and the prospects of WWIII. This info shouldn't be automatically dismissed.

Also you gotta consider the context and the audience to which he was speaking. This was way back in 1961....and he was talking to a very patriotic White crowd of people. But, that's not an excuse. It's just a sign of the times he was in.

You have to realize that most information about zionism comes from the book Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion. It talked about how the Jews were going to cause world wars and things like that. A lot of people take the book seriously. Though a lot of people say its a hoax.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

There's the whole book. It's pretty short. I mean it'll take like an hour to finish it. I've had conversation with friends about this, even they agree, if they Jews were to have any connection, it would be horribly to insignificant. The Protocols are written in such a way thats incredibily hard not to believe it. But once again, I seriously doubt that jews would meet and then accidentally lose a copy of their minutes. I believe it was done by anti- semites. According to other websites, the protocols were written earlier but they weren't racists at first. They later were editted that way.

eVoL
07-19-2006, 04:16 AM
alex jones is a fucking yuppie

JASPER
07-19-2006, 05:49 AM
http://www.citizinemag.com/music/0506_reviews_pe_full.jpg

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Why is there a giant picture of Public Enemy here?

Punch
07-19-2006, 06:45 PM
why not?

JASPER
07-19-2006, 06:47 PM
zackly

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 06:53 PM
ok...public enenmy is cool wit me. fight the power.

JASPER
07-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Figgt the motuhafuckin power and fuck tha powlice yo

shhiit.

i hope i wont puke anymore, mmy throat is fuckign burning