PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping problems,

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 06:34 PM
DAMN, i cant sleep,

Weed wont help, beer wont help, even fuckin wont help.... what the hell im i gonna do ?

U got any tips or some shit, on somethin that helps..

peace

Gawd
07-17-2006, 06:40 PM
DAMN, i cant sleep,

Weed wont help, beer wont help, even fuckin wont help.... what the hell im i gonna do ?

U got any tips or some shit, on somethin that helps..

peace

Stop drinking soda or using coke and tweek b4 bed time.....just kidding. Drink 2 24oz cans of OE HG. Then ( not during ) smoke a blunt. Then take a shit. Then JO. YOull be sleeping like a baby.

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Word, thanks !
I just need some fuckin sleep soon !
Peace

Stop drinking soda or using coke and tweek b4 bed time.....just kidding. Drink 2 24oz cans of OE HG. Then ( not during ) smoke a blunt. Then take a shit. Then JO. YOull be sleeping like a baby.

JASPER
07-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Here's some expert advice...

Yawns.....as usual your posts make me sleepy.............

Gawd
07-17-2006, 06:44 PM
Here's some expert advice...

Yes just search Jaspers posts and threads. YOur eyes will bleed and you become gasious but youll fall asleep quick

GENERAL WISE
07-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Cali humidity is fuccing with me too can sleep feel all sticky and shit

JASPER
07-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Cali humidity is fuccing with me too can sleep feel all sticky and shitSame shit here. I need a fucking airco, cause I'm sleeping on ice.

Dirty Knowledge
07-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a crack binge.

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 06:50 PM
dunno how the weather is other there, proberly alot warmer than here,
maybe i would help alittle if this fat bitch didnt keep fuckin yellin constantly,

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 06:51 PM
even thou she lives next door, her fuckin voice keeps baning through the walls,

Gawd
07-17-2006, 06:53 PM
even thou she lives next door, her fuckin voice keeps baning through the walls,

Get a house. Get out of the apartment life it sux.

Or fire round through the door dood.

JASPER
07-17-2006, 06:53 PM
You need fucking decibel rolls or something. I had the same thing and these silencing materials are really stopping all the noises.

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 06:56 PM
hahaha, i love living in a apartment, i can smoke my weed, without noisy crackers peepin through my window, that fat bitch, just need to shut the hell up,

a house, shit, i aint never gonna pay for a house, i got other things to purchase , like weed and more Wu music !

Get a house. Get out of the apartment life it sux.

Or fire round through the door dood.

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 06:57 PM
ive thought about that, but i normally sleep over music, even thou im listning to OB4CL , that fuckin bitch's voice keep fuckin all up

You need fucking decibel rolls or something. I had the same thing and these silencing materials are really stopping all the noises.

Gawd
07-17-2006, 07:00 PM
hahaha, i love living in a apartment, i can smoke my weed, without noisy crackers peepin through my window, that fat bitch, just need to shut the hell up,

a house, shit, i aint never gonna pay for a house, i got other things to purchase , like weed and more Wu music !

Whats rent around? You are paying for the apt yes. But you are also paying for noise and all sortsa bebe's kids right?

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 07:04 PM
well the rent is damn, how do i flip it, 3000 danish crowns, i think 1$ = 6kr.. but to buy a house u need cash, and when stupid mofo's take 50-60% of what u earn, u can might aswell forget it,
aight, im payin for alot of shit, but as the thang is right now, i'll be stuck here for a year , before going to NY, maybe i'll stay over there, fuckin tired of the danish government, ANDERS FOGH ! YOU CAN SUCK MY FUCKIN BALLS U FAGGIT !

Whats rent around? You are paying for the apt yes. But you are also paying for noise and all sortsa bebe's kids right?

JASPER
07-17-2006, 07:09 PM
I heard Oelfam have a room free...

CHRONZ
07-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Dunno what that is, one of my homies might know someone over there i could crash at,

I heard Oelfam have a room free...