PDA

View Full Version : "Perfection" and "The Ways of the World"

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-06-2005, 10:51 PM
SALAAM

I would like some feedback on The Ways of The World and Perfection (please tell me what's good and bad about both please, and yeah the quality fucked)

the site is www.soundclick.com/suntzulive (http://www.soundclick.com/suntzulive) and it's the first two tracks........

Jimmy Focus
07-06-2005, 10:53 PM
w

07-07-2005, 11:35 PM
uppin

pablobaluba
07-08-2005, 02:17 AM
The Ways Of The World - very nice song. you sampled nice that Iam violin. the song is really relaxing and entertaining. i don't know if you should put it as the first song on the project but you don't have to change anything.it's perfect as it is.
Perfection (Remix) - you should increase a bit the colume of the instrumental or decrease the volume of the voice. i consider it an average song but considering it's only 1:56 minutes it's really good. you shouldn't have lenghten it anymore. you could use this track as a bonus track on a cd....you know better. but it's a good song to show your mc skills

07-08-2005, 07:49 PM
uppin

6thPlanet
07-09-2005, 02:22 AM
Funny Song ;)

Eye M Woman
07-09-2005, 12:58 PM
First verse sounded like a rant on some parts..u started cursing and u got off the route of being lyrical u know......2nd verse seemed to be back more focused on topic.Couple times u rushed on ya delivery...coulda used a hook.Beat u picked was a dope choice.

Eye M Woman
07-09-2005, 01:02 PM
1st song....flow was peace..few times u rushed ya delivery though..and it seemed like in a few spots u were just ranting at the girl cursing and stuff..... instead of keeping it lyrical..2nd track..was real short... seemed like a freewrite type....maybe can be a filler for the cd...after u clear up the sound.

I liked both beats.

07-12-2005, 09:19 AM
thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it