PDA

View Full Version : UFO'S-Aliens....

J-Cee
07-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Do You Belive In UFO's and Aliens???

Share Your thoughts,stories etc.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-18-2006, 10:58 AM
I've seen females that looked like aliens.

That is all.

LHX
07-18-2006, 11:46 AM
there is plenty of threads like this in the forum

why dont you start off by sharing your thoughts, stories, points of view, etc

i will be deleting this thread if it does not get developed

PEACE

LHX
07-18-2006, 11:49 AM
cool

Gawd
07-18-2006, 11:55 AM
www.artbell.com (http://www.artbell.com) www.coast2coastam.com (http://www.coast2coastam.com)

Great late night show. They talk about everything supernatural and even to Government agents and Nasa ppl.

I personnaly have never seen a ufo or alien that i know of. But with how large space is there has to be life on other planets.

Punch
07-18-2006, 02:03 PM
I beileve that "aliens" exist, I don't know if I believe that they have visited us though.

Alcryt
07-18-2006, 02:12 PM
I think theres another earth in another galaxy or whatever, but i dont think theres aliens out there that are more advanced than us and are going to take over our planet or anything if anything they probably just like us.
And ufos are probably just them top secret experiments by different goverments like i heard germans tried experimenting with flyin saucers in the world war or something.

J-Cee
07-18-2006, 07:15 PM
I think theres another earth in another galaxy or whatever, but i dont think theres aliens out there that are more advanced than us and are going to take over our planet or anything if anything they probably just like us.
And ufos are probably just them top secret experiments by different goverments like i heard germans tried experimenting with flyin saucers in the world war or something.

yeh but UFO's have been sighted since the dawn of time,even mentioned in the bible.So it might sound far off but they could be experimeting by creating UFO's now cause they have gained intelligence from alien beings.
hehe..indeed.

LHX
07-18-2006, 07:39 PM
i cant imagine anybody would be in much of a rush to take this place over