PDA

View Full Version : Police r violating

KBA7
07-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Last night I came home around 3am. I was about 2go in the crib when a cruiser drives right next 2 me. I looked at the 2 POs in the eyes and they drove by, while they were leaving they acted like they were putting on their spotlight but didnt. So I get in the crib and start closing the door when I hear the cruiser making a u turn fast. |So |I start looking thru the windows and they start creeping down my street again lookin at my crib. then they drive off. 30 secs. later an unmarked cruiser starts creeping past my crib.

Now a few minutes after all this I cee a man walking witha flashlight and a gun. He starts shining the light on houses and lookin in cars. this dude goes and walks in my yard and up 2 the door. then he goes across the street 2 a house that hasthe front door open. this dude walks in and starts shining the light in the hallway lookin around. |He did this 2 a couple other houses.

These people r out of control now they r actually goin in houses with no warrants.

Gawd
07-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Last night I came home around 3am. I was about 2go in the crib when a cruiser drives right next 2 me. I looked at the 2 POs in the eyes and they drove by, while they were leaving they acted like they were putting on their spotlight but didnt. So I get in the crib and start closing the door when I hear the cruiser making a u turn fast. |So |I start looking thru the windows and they start creeping down my street again lookin at my crib. then they drive off. 30 secs. later an unmarked cruiser starts creeping past my crib.

Now a few minutes after all this I cee a man walking witha flashlight and a gun. He starts shining the light on houses and lookin in cars. this dude goes and walks in my yard and up 2 the door. then he goes across the street 2 a house that hasthe front door open. this dude walks in and starts shining the light in the hallway lookin around. |He did this 2 a couple other houses.

These people r out of control now they r actually goin in houses with no warrants.

You may have been unaware of somthing going on. They didnt fuck with you or come in your house. And since you just arrived you wouldnt know the entire story of them going into other homes or even what they were looking for. Call the precinct and ask the sargent on duty last night what was up. Dont assume.

LHX
07-18-2006, 12:42 PM
how much would yall have to be paid to do the same thing?

KBA7
07-18-2006, 12:44 PM
how much would yall have to be paid to do the same thing?

|Never ever ever will I b a cop for this corrupt ass system. Money doesnt rule me.

KBA7
07-18-2006, 12:46 PM
You may have been unaware of somthing going on. They didnt fuck with you or come in your house. And since you just arrived you wouldnt know the entire story of them going into other homes or even what they were looking for. Call the precinct and ask the sargent on duty last night what was up. Dont assume.

They didnt come in my house because we have an alarm. They arrived after I got there. Ill try calling like u said.

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 01:21 AM
All of my experiences with pigs have revealed them as power hungry, trigger happy, indifferent, sloppy, cowardly and overly aggressive.

The police are not our friends. The whole police system needs to be replaced or abolished.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-19-2006, 03:45 AM
I don't like how the police blatantly criminalise anyone they talk to, even if its the victim of a crime. They abuse their position of power and trust, and shamelessly look for informers. I remember this one fed trying to blackmail me into becomming a grass for him. Fortunately I recorded it, but for that I nearly got severe beatdown, feds don't like it when the tables are turned.

LHX
07-19-2006, 07:36 AM
foul times

$inista
07-19-2006, 09:50 AM
this anit nothing new they went into my mans house and snatched him & threw outside the proceeded fucking with him

when i was a youngen the same shit happen to me except I'm on my bike following me all slow & shit fucking pigs soon as I turn in my yard you ready know they started fucking with me they wanted to take me in but my pops came out like whats going on then they bitched up & said nothing have a good night

the many stories

you shoud of turn you light on just to fuck with him

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:26 AM
All of my experiences with pigs have revealed them as power hungry, trigger happy, indifferent, sloppy, cowardly and overly aggressive.

The police are not our friends. The whole police system needs to be replaced or abolished.

Im willing to bet that you have called the police before. I'm willing to bet you would call them in the future.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:36 AM
we dont need cops
they only exist to protect the elites intrest

I once saw them get a cat out of the tree for a black woman holding mexican babies. She could not possibly be elite.

kurupt_kw
07-19-2006, 12:00 PM
we dont need cops
they only exist to protect the elites intrest

As much shit the cops can bring they can also help. What you suggest is not an option. There would be complete chaos if there were no consequence to ones actions.

$inista
07-19-2006, 12:38 PM
like the wa wa west, we need cops just need better management & a Internal affairs that aint currupt I say that because these nigga act like they are above the law & get away with mad shit

Gawd
07-19-2006, 12:49 PM
like the wa wa west, we need cops just need better management & a Internal affairs that aint currupt I say that because these nigga act like they are above the law & get away with mad shit
I agree that the cops get awazy with shit. Like helping their friends get out of tickets and stuff. etc

Knowledged
07-19-2006, 03:17 PM
As much shit the cops can bring they can also help. What you suggest is not an option. There would be complete chaos if there were no consequence to ones actions.

Well then if this was the case, then places like New York should be next to heaven when it comes to crime, and places like the suburbs of Wisconsin where there's like 2 cops per town are warzones. They've let believe that you need the government and police, but when in truth we've done much better without them. Through history governments have been corrupt, and for some reason people fool themselves into thinking the American government is any better.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Well then if this was the case, then places like New York should be next to heaven when it comes to crime, and places like the suburbs of Wisconsin where there's like 2 cops per town are warzones. They've let believe that you need the government and police, but when in truth we've done much better without them. Through history governments have been corrupt, and for some reason people fool themselves into thinking the American government is any better.

All governments seek to pursue their interests. Freedom breeds crime because there is no real justice.

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Im willing to bet that you have called the police before. I'm willing to bet you would call them in the future.

It is truly a sad day when people have to rely on pigs for their protection.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:58 PM
It is truly a sad day when people have to rely on pigs for their protection.

So you are saying that you have never called the police for anything? car accident, stolen garden furniture, rape, a fight, nothing at all huh?

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:16 PM
In Arizona I get to shoot ppl that are raping ppl.....yes!!!1

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Yea...one time I got a crowbar shoved in my face and my purse was snatched, I called the goddamned pigs and they kept insinuating that I knew the fucker who stole my purse!

And, then they didn't do shit....except make me feel bad. That was the one and only time I called for the pigs.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg though. I've seen a lot more police bullshit than that.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Yea I got a crowbar shoved in my face and my purse was snatched That was the one and only time I called for the pigs.
So you have called the police b4

. I've seen a lot more police bullshit than that.

So has every1 else. we see it too. you are not special. did you file a complaint with the officers sargent? Did you file a complaint with the mayors office?

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 06:30 PM
lol...wtf why?

I just decided to stop carrying a purse, and I know that I can't rely on the pigs to protect me.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:33 PM
lol...wtf why?

I just decided to stop carrying a purse, and I know that I can't rely on the pigs to protect me.

If you file a complaint against the officer then the complaint gets investigated. if they feel he failed to serve you he will be punished. like i said b4 bitching about shit gets zero done. you have to get off of your ass and actually do somthing about it.

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 06:36 PM
He did his job....his job is to be a pig. I should have never even bothered calling them in the first place.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:40 PM
He did his job....his job is to be a pig. I should have never even bothered calling them in the first place.

His job is not to be a pig. His job is to serve and protect. Call them on it next time ( if there is a next time ). But now that I know you wont call the cops then you are free to be raped right? Im serious. I could rape you and then leave your house or dorm and be on my way. And nothing would ever happen to me because you wouldnt call the law. And dont give me any ' my brothers or my friends would find you and kill you' because they could try but they would be very dissapointed.

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 06:45 PM
You are fucking psycho for even saying that sick shit

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:51 PM
You are fucking psycho for even saying that sick shit

Is that all you are going to say? You could at least say i am right. you would call the 'pigs' if you were raped. you would and you know it. and if you didnt then that makes you plain ass dumb. Hope you dont get your ass beat and fucked by some drunk bastard with a desiese. he would get away with it all because you dont want to call the 'pigs' and hurt your pride. what a joke.

and your right. i am psycho

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 06:55 PM
If the pigs were doing their jobs then sick psycho rapists wouldn't be free to do that kind of depraved shit.

Knowledged
07-19-2006, 06:55 PM
All governments seek to pursue their interests. Freedom breeds crime because there is no real justice.

My statement completely contradicts what you said. Why are their no crimes in places like the suburbs in Wisconsin, but yet places like New York where there are like four cops to every block, those are high in crime. I've never had to call the cops because I know that they're just corrupt people. Even this kids mom at my old school quit her job as a sergent because she got really fed up with the way the cops have gotten corrupt. All they do is drive around in their safe little bullet proof cars and go around annoying people who do nothing. But when it comes to actual crime like drug dealings and shoot outs, the police will never NEVER visit it until a couple days later. "911 is a joke" we all remember the song and video. It stands true today as well. No one ever hears about crimes in the Netherland and they have an incredible amount of freedoms. We do hear about crimes in places that pretend their free and have their people under police control like America or Canada or England. The government basically bullshits you into thinking that the police aren't anything like Gestapo. When they shot that man in NY 44 times, they were acquitted because thats the way they were train. To shoot first and asks question later. Aesop made a great story about frogs begging for a king. You should read up on it. As you say hello to your friendly cop passing by, learn the new american creed and salute "Seig Heil Seig Heil Seig Heil"

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:03 PM
If the pigs were doing their jobs then sick psycho rapists wouldn't be free to do that kind of depraved shit.

But in your world it is bad for cops to just harrass ppl untill they find out who is a criminal and who isnt. Also who really knows who is capable of rape? you dnt. what makes you think the cops will. yes the justice system lets criminals out of jail before the right time IMO but that has nothing to do with what I said.

would you or would you not call the cops if you were beaten and raped?

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:05 PM
My statement completely contradicts what you said. Why are their no crimes in places like the suburbs in Wisconsin, but yet places like New York where there are like four cops to every block, those are high in crime. I've never had to call the cops because I know that they're just corrupt people. Even this kids mom at my old school quit her job as a sergent because she got really fed up with the way the cops have gotten corrupt. All they do is drive around in their safe little bullet proof cars and go around annoying people who do nothing. But when it comes to actual crime like drug dealings and shoot outs, the police will never NEVER visit it until a couple days later. "911 is a joke" we all remember the song and video. It stands true today as well. No one ever hears about crimes in the Netherland and they have an incredible amount of freedoms. We do hear about crimes in places that pretend their free and have their people under police control like America or Canada or England. The government basically bullshits you into thinking that the police aren't anything like Gestapo. When they shot that man in NY 44 times, they were acquitted because thats the way they were train. To shoot first and asks question later. Aesop made a great story about frogs begging for a king. You should read up on it. As you say hello to your friendly cop passing by, learn the new american creed and salute "Seig Heil Seig Heil Seig Heil"

Ive had detectives and 1 fed agent come too my door. they didnt barge in. we spoke outside. they were polite and had manners. then they left and never came back.

Knowledged
07-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Ive had detectives and 1 fed agent come too my door. they didnt barge in. we spoke outside. they were polite and had manners. then they left and never came back. What does one have to do with another, I ask you to explain to me why in a place with more police there are more crimes, though you say it should be the opposite. Yet in a place like the Netherlands or towns where there's only a small amount of cops there is less crime? Which according to you, freedom brings corruption.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:10 PM
id fuck u up if i saw u do that shit

by what u say makes me think your the type of dude that would turn your head and let that shit happen like that lady that threw her kids in the river 1 an infant of the san fran bridge while people stood there and watched and did nothing

if you saw what?

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 07:14 PM
But in your world it is bad for cops to just harrass ppl untill they find out who is a criminal and who isnt. Also who really knows who is capable of rape? you dnt. what makes you think the cops will. yes the justice system lets criminals out of jail before the right time IMO but that has nothing to do with what I said.

would you or would you not call the cops if you were beaten and raped?

The point is fuck the pigs. If people werent so focused on letting some pig handle their situations for them then they would fucking realize that in this society you gotta take precautions.

Ya gotta be strapped at all times....be it a gun, knife, tazor, something to inflict massive pain.

And, you do gotta have people you trust to have your back when shit goes down.

Life shouldn't have to be all dramatic like that, tho. This society is soo screwed up. I can't tell anybody what to do or what not to do when they are threatened or harmed.

I say do it all. But, the pigs are a last, a very last resort....especially if you Black.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:15 PM
What does one have to do with another, I ask you to explain to me why in a place with more police there are more crimes, though you say it should be the opposite. Yet in a place like the Netherlands or towns where there's only a small amount of cops there is less crime? Which according to you, freedom brings corruption.

1st off you cannot compare the Netherlands to NewYork. NewYork is full of many races and cultures.

And towns with a small amount of cops have a small poulation. r u really this stupid? And usually towns with small populations have less crime. so there is no need for cops all over. plus the budgets are different.

Do i have to explain to you why there is so many cops in New York? or can you figure that out on your own.

And there was a 2nd part to my post about freedom breeds corruption. There is no real punishment here. If someone kills some1. They get ausght and go to jail. They should also be killed. If some1 rapes some1 and ageous moon calls the cops on them and they r caught. well they should be castrated and raped. that is what i meant.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:19 PM
The point is fuck the pigs. If people werent so focused on letting some pig handle their situations for them then they would fucking realize that in this society you gotta take precautions.Well have you ever heard of criminals suing for being injured by victims?

Ya gotta be strapped at all times....be it a gun, knife, tazor, something to inflict massive pain. what about states that dont allow ppl to carry pistols? you may pack a knife but that criminal packs a glock. wtf r u going to do then except get raped?

And, you do gotta have people you trust to have your back when shit goes down. this i agree with but you always want some1 next to you. you r usually alone in the shower and if you have no partner then you are also alone as you sleep

Life shouldn't have to be all dramatic like that, tho. This society is soo screwed up. I can't tell anybody what to do or what not to do when they are threatened or harmed. your right

I say do it all. But, the pigs are a last, a very last resort....especially if you Black.

Now can you answer my? please. If you were beaten and raped would you call the police?

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Now can you answer my? please. If you were beaten and raped would you call the police?

If YOU were beaten and raped are you gonna be thinking like "Dude, where's my phone?"

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:29 PM
If YOU were beaten and raped are you gonna be thinking like "Dude, where's my phone?"

Why do you keep dodging the ? If you were beaten and raped would you contact the police after the fact ( the second after. a day after. whenever the fuck) ?

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Why do you keep dodging the ? If you were beaten and raped would you contact the police after the fact ( the second after. a day after. whenever the fuck) ?

You answer it. If somebody beat the shit out of you and shoved a broomstick up your ass, what would you do?

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:37 PM
You answer it. If somebody beat the shit out of you and shoved a broomstick up your ass, what would you do?

Again you are dodging the ? . I aked you what would ageaous moon do. Just be honest.

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 07:42 PM
The police beat the shit out of abner louima and then they shoved a broomstick up his ass.

If that happened to you what would you do? Who would you call?

Would you file a complaint with the officers' sargent, or with the mayor's office?

Be honest. Answer your own question.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:47 PM
The police beat the shit out of abner louima and then they shoved a broomstick up his ass.

If that happened to you what would you do? Who would you call?

Would you file a complaint with the officers' sargent, or with the mayor's office?

Be honest. Answer your own question.

You have the mind of a little child. It is typical of you to dodge a question. I asked you and will again. If you were raped and beaten by some1 other than a cop or a government employee would you contact the police after the fact? Bringing up the immigrant from NY only shows how immature you are. We are not even talking about him. Just answer the questions and stop being so defensive about it.

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 07:51 PM
You have the mind of a little child. It is typical of you to dodge a question. I asked you and will again. If you were raped and beaten by some1 other than a cop or a government employee would you contact the police after the fact? Bringing up the immigrant from NY only shows how immature you are. We are not even talking about him. Just answer the questions and stop being so defensive about it.

If you can't answer what would you do if someone beat and raped you then you might have some soul searching to do.

Your question is immature, childish, and just plain wierd.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 08:06 PM
If you can't answer what would you do if someone beat and raped you then you might have some soul searching to do.

Your question is immature, childish, and just plain wierd.
You continue to dodge and even use the same words that i have been using against you. you said that 'its a sad day if anyone has to call the pigs.' so i asked you if you were raped and beaten would YOU call the police. you know you would, and that goes against everything you have said in this thread. that is why you will not answer the question. you would call them, you know it, i know it and every1 here knows it. so you dont even need to answer the question now. your divertions and by answering that questions with a question proves it so.

Have a good night ageaous. pwnt

Aqueous Moon
07-19-2006, 08:13 PM
[/color][/b]
You continue to dodge and even use the same words that i have been using against you. you said that 'its a sad day if anyone has to call the pigs.' so i asked you if you were raped and beaten would YOU call the police. you know you would, and that goes against everything you have said in this thread. that is why you will not answer the question. you would call them, you know it, i know it and every1 here knows it. so you dont even need to answer the question now. your divertions and by answering that questions with a question proves it so.

Have a good night ageaous. pwnt

lmao Who's dodging the question?....I answered that shit about 6 posts ago. If that wasn't good enough for you, oh well.

Now, tell me.....what man in his right mind would let someone beat and rape him?

Is that you? Answer the question. What would you do?

Run to the telphone? lmao

THE W
07-19-2006, 11:36 PM
i want to thank aqueous and bighead for a hilarious exchange. LMAO.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:47 PM
i want to thank aqueous and bighead for a hilarious exchange. LMAO.

well thank you.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 01:41 PM
lmao Who's dodging the question?....I answered that shit about 6 posts ago. If that wasn't good enough for you, oh well.

Please feel free to quote yourself or even paste a link to the post where you gave me a yes or no answer to the ? I asked you. You cannot as you did not give an answer. Keep dodging. The only thing you managed to do was try and derail our topic by adding in irrelevant shit and situations.

Again I will ask you. Yes or No will do.

Ageous Moon Beams. Would you call the police after you have beaten or raped by a non Government employee? The call could be placed from the 2nd after the dood is done to a week later. Again since you seem to be a bit dumb, Yes or No will do. Please do not add irrelevent shit to your answer or dodge it by bring up old ass shit . Again 1 more time yes or no will do.

kthx.

june181972
07-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Most police are just like most criminals
wanna-be gangsters and wannbe-be tough guys
police just chose to be on the side with the odds more in their favor

as for wether or not you would call the police if something happens to you
by then it is too late, it already happened
if you are waiting for the police, or anybody else for that matter, to protect you and your loved ones
you are at best a dreamer, at worst stupid

you can't plan for everything, I'm not saying you have to be superman
but how many of us are truly on-point
truly aware of our surroundings
conciously don't put ourselves in dangerous positions

police investigate crimes more so than they prevent them

Gawd
07-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Most police are just like most criminals
wanna-be gangsters and wannbe-be tough guys
police just chose to be on the side with the odds more in their favor. ive been on the wrong side of the law b4. i have never encountered any tough guy cops or criminal cops. they were always polite and respected me. as it was me that broke the law.

as for wether or not you would call the police if something happens to you
by then it is too late, it already happened But do you want the criminal prosecuted. say your mother was murdered. you have no idea who did it as in you dont have forensic techs. etc

police investigate crimes more so than they prevent them

If you want the police to prevent more crime then you would call us a police state. they would literally have to stope evryone and ? them and search them if you want the police to prevent crime.

june181972
07-20-2006, 02:13 PM
edbigghead,

If someone is murderred, 30 to life or a death penalty whatever ain't gonna bring them back, nor do much for any emotional pain

I have never looked to the legal system for any level of personal, or financial comfort
sitting in a courtroom, looking for some judge to do something for you is a sucker's move

I don't know where you are from, but where I'm at, you don't have to do anything wrong for the police to fuck with you
And they are always crude, rude, and disrepectful
I just try to avoid them at all costs

Gawd
07-20-2006, 03:25 PM
edbigghead,

If someone is murderred, 30 to life or a death penalty whatever ain't gonna bring them back, nor do much for any emotional pain. No shit? wow. I did not know that. but i personnaly do not like killers to get away with murder and be allowed to do it again on the streets.

I have never looked to the legal system for any level of personal, or financial comfort. good for you
sitting in a courtroom, looking for some judge to do something for you is a sucker's move if some1 killed your mother and you had no idea who. wouldnt you like to know? r u a detective? having the police find them and put them in jail is not a bitch move. remember we are talking about murder. Now if they catch them then they are off the street unable to kill any1 elses mother.

I don't know where you are from, but where I'm at, you don't have to do anything wrong for the police to fuck with you Police are like that everywhere im sure. they just have yet to fuck with me
And they are always crude, rude, and disrepectful
I just try to avoid them at all costs Well I hope some1 never kills anyone you love. Would be a shame that the person would get away with it if you had no idea who it was.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 03:33 PM
yea cuz the police do such a great job catching criminals now.......dude pac got shot in the middle of vegas and they havent caught that guy.....

The man they believe to have killed him was killed in LA a few months later. And you are talking about 1 specific case. I never said that the cops do a great job of catching the killer of a loved one. But they have a better chance than you do. And suppose you find them and kill thme. You risk the death penalty of serving many years in jail.

june181972
07-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Well I hope some1 never kills anyone you love. Would be a shame that the person would get away with it if you had no idea who it was.

Don't concern yourself with my peoples or my feelings for them

I'm a real man. That's why I can think past "closure" or "revenge" via our so-called criminal justice system. I obviously deal with emotions on a totally different level than you do.

Dead is dead
prison never re-incarnated anyone

Police never fuck with you because you got 911 on speed dail
from your posts, I know you are a straight-up snitch

Gawd
07-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Don't concern yourself with my peoples or my feelings for them?

I'm a real man.by your definition That's why I can think past "closure" or "revenge" via our so-called criminal justice system. I obviously deal with emotions on a totally different level than you do.YOu keep confusing what I am saying and you obviously are a hard headed retard. I dont mean call the cops to get revenge through the justice system. i mean let them know some1 killed your fam so they possibly get another killer of the damn streets. youd probably feel different if some1 murdered one of your kids if you had any. And what if you came home to a dead body. youd call the ambulance via 911 dipshit.

Dead is dead
prison never re-incarnated anyone no shit you want an award?

Police never fuck with you because you got 911 on speed dail
from your posts, I know you are a straight-up snitchyou know nothing but garbage. police dont fuck with me because i give them no reason too. But if i walk in on my dead mom im calling them. what the fuck else am i gonna do? walk her body to the cemetary? asshat

june181972
07-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Police are gonna investigate a homicide regardless

Their success or failure will have little to do with my day to day life

june181972
07-20-2006, 04:26 PM
You keep confusing what I am saying and you obviously are a hard headed retard. I dont mean call the cops to get revenge through the justice system. i mean let them know some1 killed your fam so they possibly get another killer of the damn streets. youd probably feel different if some1 murdered one your kids if you had any. And what if you came home to a dead body. youd call the ambulance via 911 dipsit.

No. Actually I'd let you call because word is you got the lieutenant's, the district attorney's, cheif judge's, and the warden's home and cellular numbers.

And if not, you have breakfast with them at leat 3 times a week
SNITCH!!!

Gawd
07-20-2006, 04:58 PM
in the usa u cant kill someone if they are raping your mom in front of you In arizona I can draw my weapon and fire on persons commiting rape, homicide, armed robbery, setting fire to an occupied structure, kidnapping, and molestation of a child. you dont know shit about firearm laws in AZ d00d

fuck that i dare someone to try

Gawd
07-20-2006, 04:59 PM
No. Actually I'd let you call because word is you got the lieutenant's, the district attorney's, cheif judge's, and the warden's home and cellular numbers.

And if not, you have breakfast with them at leat 3 times a week
SNITCH!!!

are you going to add to the topic or attempt to make this a garbage thread by using this rhtoric? You said all this shit b4. Add to the topic or get the fuck out of the thread.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 05:01 PM
the police are a gang no more no less

getting the cat outta the tree shit is for PR only so blind def and dumb fools like you can say "hey police are ok"

they are a fucking gang i know in my area a majority of coke comes from a dea agent who is also a mason

proof?

Gawd
07-20-2006, 05:02 PM
you see the fucking problem there?!?
So basically your saying if som1 were to murder your mother. you would do nothing?

Gawd
07-20-2006, 05:03 PM
thats AZ

just like u can carry a quarter of weed in colorado

its a rare exception d00d

I can carry a quater here too. I can walk down the street with my AK slinged around my shoulder.

Besides you said 'USA' not 'USA with some exceptions.'

Gawd
07-20-2006, 05:06 PM
u think if was a PROVEN coke dealer he still be pushing?!?! come on d00d!

i used to fuck his daughter so I know and im telling you

proof you used to fuck his daughter? did she tell you?

Kephrem
07-20-2006, 05:22 PM
The police force in the U.S./Western nations (spec. England) are chiefly interested in (and were set up for the express purpose of) maintaining the safety and property of the wealthy class. They are a Freemasonic organization.

police
c.1530, at first essentially the same word as policy (1); from M.Fr. police (1477), from L. politia "civil administration," from Gk. polis "city" (see policy (1)). Still used in Eng. for "civil administration" until mid-19c.; application to "administration of public order" (1716) is from Fr., and originally referred to France or other foreign nations. The first force so-named in Eng. was the Marine Police, set up 1798 to protect merchandise at the Port of London.

Further evidence of the Five-0 being run by freemasons is found their terminology, for example when they give someone the "Third Degree".

http://www.grandlodgefop.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_degree

Gawd
07-20-2006, 05:45 PM
d00d i wouldnt prove it to even if did have evidence

the proof about the daughter was a joke. but what it her that told you?

CHRONZ
07-20-2006, 05:48 PM
In Denmark, you can kill someone, and get away with it fairly easy, i think i can recall that a life sentence in Denmark is about 16-20 years,

Not sure 100%, but i think i can recall exactly that, or maybe im just high,

supremecharma
07-21-2006, 01:15 AM
I can carry a quater here too. I can walk down the street with my AK slinged around my shoulder.

man u a lucky fucker......if we did that in the UK i wouldnt get further than about 5 metres b4 i was shot by a MI5 Sniper......

CHRONZ
07-21-2006, 01:33 AM
isnt London a "contolled society" ?? cameras on every streetcorner ?

J.T.S.
10-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Ive been beat by pigs man for defending a friend of mine that was shot, beat by pigs for protecting my cousin a female by the way that they illegally searched, and threw on the ground with no probable cause, i fucked 2 of those pigs up of course! but those pigs had to cuff me first!!They handcuffed me and beat the living shit out of me, but karma got one of them shot 3 times, the other ones in jail for stealing cocaine during drug raids!
That's why i stay packin' a gun, mainly because of them and i won't hesitate to shoot a cop if i have too! Either that or they shoot me!!