PDA

View Full Version : Your childrens sexualtiy

dimi
07-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Well i know its not my choice what sexualtiy my children are, but i was just curious what would you hope your children are?

My sons, i want straight, cuz like, if i walked in on dat gay shit, it would be awkward to talk to him for the rest of my life. if i walked on him wit a girl id prolly give him a high five tho.

My daughter (This is where the question spawns from), my daughter better be lesbian. Just because if i eva walked in on a guy fucking her, that kid is dead as shit, real talk. like i dont care if shes lesbian or nothin, but i know what i do with girls, and i dont want no one havin my daughter suck their dick or other shit, ya know?

Only smart people allowed in this thread, they disabled the stupid people cant come in hack, so imma just ask yall to stay out.
--------------------
i got this from another forum so yeah disccus ninjas
oh and i sort of agree with this crazy mofo

deadlymelody
07-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Haha I understand your reasonings. But I want normal children.

"Masta-Mind"
07-18-2006, 11:25 PM
normally somone would ask what is normal, because alot of people think its not right to say gay people arent normal. but hey i agree wid u.

I want normal kids too. i do fully understand where ur coming from about the daughter thing. But hypocracy is something very very terrible in islam so if u aint ok wid guys doing it u cant be ok wid lesbos either, thats coming at it from a muslims stand point. also Homosexuality is something i dispise (the act, not the people who do so, for them i just wish they snap out of it) so if (Allah forbid) i walked in on my child engaged in homo acts i'd probably beat the fuck outta then and kill the sucker they doing it wid. If i walkin in on some normal shit, it would in either case be my fault for not knocking but i'd be kool if they is married, if not then the same reaction as before ya herd.

Peace

$inista
07-19-2006, 11:09 AM
werd hope my kidz come out straight, either way boy or girl I want grand kids with a moms & pops the way nature intended it to be nah mean

HANZO
07-19-2006, 11:16 AM
i want my kids to be straight, if i see my son start acting gay and get suspicious im taking him to the playboy mansion sticking him in a room with all the playboy girls naked and make him a man. thats a worst case scenario, my family has to live long and my name to be carried onto further generations.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:22 AM
I will love my children no matter what. Sexuality means really nothing in the long run. Love does.

whitey
07-19-2006, 11:41 AM
great father in the making^

tacle
07-19-2006, 11:41 AM
love don't mean shit.

if my kids end up gay they are on their own.
don't mean ima try change who they are
or hate on them for who they are.
but my house my rules, ya wanna do shit your way ya leaves.
now it may sound fucked and small minded but shit it is what it is.

Hold That, i'll love my children no matter what.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 12:37 PM
love don't mean shit. Love means a lot.

if my kids end up gay they are on their own. your perogative
don't mean ima try change who they are thats right
or hate on them for who they are. but you will losse their love because of your choice
but my house my rules,what if they tell you long after they have moved out on their own? ya wanna do shit your way ya leaves.
now it may sound fucked and small minded but shit it is what it is.

Do you have kids?

M.I.C Diesel
07-19-2006, 12:56 PM
I got 2 boys, I want them to marry 2 girls, & they can then have little boys & girls of their own. Family is the foundation of all that is beautiful in positive prosperity.

On the whole lesbian, homosexuality comparison.... I don't agree with either. We are blessed with the ability to create/nurture & raise.

Life continues.

PEACE

M.I.C Diesel
07-19-2006, 01:09 PM
To raise a child takes much maturity. To look into my sons faces now, & contemplate dis-homing them in the future is something I can't even contemplate the thought of. I can not even consider the idea of them being something I devoutly disagree with. I can only believe providence is on their side in mind & body.

PEACE

Gawd
07-19-2006, 01:14 PM
mic and legato I agree with what you are saying. My point is that Love means a lot to me because if my kids tell me they are homosexual I wont like it or bless it but i will still forever love them and help them when fatherly duty calls.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-19-2006, 01:15 PM
its easy for people to say they would dis own their children when they dont have them. if i had i kid i dont see how i could just throw them out because of something they cant control.

supremecharma
07-20-2006, 12:13 AM
i aint bringing kids into this fucked up world....

Frontal Lobotomy
07-20-2006, 05:46 AM
^^ Here here, and if i were to have a son or daughter, I'd be cool with them being gay, and wouldn't want them to feel like they'd be sitgmatised for coming out. I still don't get whats unnarutal about it, if anything it helps reduce the birth rate.

Kong
07-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Having a gay son would be harsh.

WolfMan
07-20-2006, 03:31 PM

kind of feeling you on that...

But if I have kids, I'd rather see them heterosexual. I wouldn't disown them or anything if they were gay, I'd still love them. As long as they're happy, I'm happy. (I guess, I mean, I'm only 18, still a kid myself. It's hard to put yourself in such a position.)

arto
07-21-2006, 09:28 AM
i'm planning to adopt kids. and i wouldn't give a shit whether they were gay or anything. they can do a lot worse in my book.

Kong
07-21-2006, 01:03 PM
if my kid becomes a pillow biting faggot or a carpet munching dyke I will dis-own them. I like my beer cold, my food cooked and my faggots "flamming"........

And u can save the "this is general chat" comments, cus really I don't give a fuck, KTL is a place for egotistical swell headed morons who think their contribution to the site of so called "knowledge" is some how respected and looked upon highly as if they are actually commiting some sort of good in society........get over yourselves, your nobody important

haha

Gawd
07-21-2006, 02:08 PM
^ no, this section is just the most retarded area on the board is all, and so are "most" (not all) of the folks who post in it on a regualr basis.

We are glad you could join us here.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 02:18 PM
^ nah, I've already over stayed my welcome

Still here though. Come in and chat with us retards.

CHRONZ
07-22-2006, 03:45 AM
only want my kids to be normal and healthy

mate2006
07-28-2006, 06:41 AM
Well i know its not my choice what sexualtiy my children are, but i was just curious what would you hope your children are?

My sons, i want straight, cuz like, if i walked in on dat gay shit, it would be awkward to talk to him for the rest of my life. if i walked on him wit a girl id prolly give him a high five tho.

My daughter (This is where the question spawns from), my daughter better be lesbian. Just because if i eva walked in on a guy fucking her, that kid is dead as shit, real talk. like i dont care if shes lesbian or nothin, but i know what i do with girls, and i dont want no one havin my daughter suck their dick or other shit, ya know?

Only smart people allowed in this thread, they disabled the stupid people cant come in hack, so imma just ask yall to stay out.
--------------------

By reading your post, it is clear to tell that you are quite insecure. 'my daughter better be lesbian' LOL. So it's ok for the woman you're with to do that to you, but your daughter can't do it as part of her own relationship. It shows the attitude you hold towards women and sex if you have to refer to oral sex as 'suck their dick or other shit'. Same with referring to homosexuality as 'that gay shit'. Can't you accept sex as a physical exchange of love and affection between two people? Clearly not, clearly it degenerates into 'sucking dick' and 'gay shit'.

'Only smart people allowed in this thread'. Oh the irony.

tacle
07-28-2006, 07:48 AM
kind of feeling you on that...

But if I have kids, I'd rather see them heterosexual. I wouldn't disown them or anything if they were gay, I'd still love them. As long as they're happy, I'm happy. (I guess, I mean, I'm only 18, still a kid myself. It's hard to put yourself in such a position.)

Hold That.

supremecharma
07-28-2006, 07:52 AM
'Only smart people allowed in this thread'. Oh the irony.

:hooray:

Professor Poopsnagle
07-28-2006, 11:08 AM
Same old story.

Watch some corny Hollywoodmovies and maybe you will learn from them. This is not a discussion.

Wether parents want (or donīt want) their children to attend to a certain college, have certain friends, wear certain clothes, have certain hobbies, certain lovers, listen to certain music....
Of course all subjects are of different importance (mostly very different for both parties).

Maybe someone should open a thread about "parental education".

"You want to be a dictator?" "No, of course not, I just want them to...." "I see."

Or "laisser faire"?

Would be interesting what people with children on this forum have to say to it. Maybe this isnīt the right place to discuss.

Pretty Toney
07-28-2006, 11:11 AM

WORRRRRRD

ps: still waiting for someone to kill me

JASPER
07-29-2006, 06:51 PM

--------------------
oh and i sort of agree with this crazy mofoVery interesting.. yes.. hmmm

WARPATH
07-31-2006, 12:44 PM

--------------------

I love my children, and they can be with whoever they want.

Jesus Christ
07-31-2006, 12:49 PM

--------------------

So your saying you wouldn't mind walking in on your daughter and see her getting ram fucked by a bull dike with a big black dilldo? So, then what your actually saying is, you wouldn't mind walking in on her and seeing her suck her pussy juice off that big black dildo, while the big bull dike is saying, "suck that shit off you little bitch!" So then your saying is you wouldn't mind seeing two women in there gangbanging your little girl as long as they were women? So what your really saying is you wouldn't mind walking in on your son getting fucked by a big bull dike with a dildo as long as it's a women fucking him and not a man with a real penis? So what your really saying is you wouldn't mind walking in on your son sucking the shit from his ass of a big black dildo, while the big bull dike is saying "suck that shit off you little bitch!"????I'm confused can you clear this up for me?

CherChezLaMarauder
07-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Homosexuality Is Hereditary

*reads A Book*