PDA

View Full Version : ms 13

cap
07-19-2006, 01:15 PM
i guess all the american cats know about this gang,i saw a documentary about them last night.
are they a lot on the news over there,and are they the baddest gang of the U.S.?
i never heard about them before,but by the looks of that documentary they create a lot of ruckus in the states.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 01:17 PM
i guess all the american cats know about this gang,i saw a documentary about them last night.
are they a lot on the news over there,and are they the baddest gang of the U.S.?
i never heard about them before,but by the looks of that documentary they create a lot of ruckus in the states.
In my experience with them and most Mexican gangs they are a load of punks who have no life and no future.

crass
07-19-2006, 01:28 PM
yeah i guess they're extremely violent and brutal, using machetes and things like that. they're fairly limited to specific areas though, not as widespread as other gangs. i would go nowhere near where they are though.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah i guess they're extremely violent and brutal, using machetes and things like that. they're fairly limited to specific areas though, not as widespread as other gangs. i would go nowhere near where they are though.

This is why the feds need to crack down on illegal aliens.

stak84
07-19-2006, 01:44 PM
aint you a beaner bigghead?

Sicka than aidZ
07-19-2006, 01:54 PM
yeah, i wouldnt fuck them.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 02:00 PM
aint you a beaner bigghead?

Yes I love beans

maestro wooz
07-19-2006, 03:58 PM
yeah theyre pretty violent and spreading quickly but still

white gangsters > black gangsters > spic gangsters

GENERAL WISE
07-19-2006, 04:34 PM
Sur 13 vs. Norte XIV

cap
07-19-2006, 04:51 PM
yeah theyre pretty violent and spreading quickly but still

white gangsters > black gangsters > spic gangsters

correction :

ITALIAN GANGSTERS > white gangsters > black gangsters > hispanic gangsters

Oztradamus
07-19-2006, 05:16 PM
The Mexican/Colombian Cartels >>>> Cosa Nostra

VernakuLa
07-19-2006, 05:16 PM
ms13 is a salvadorian based gang, started in like the seventies in san salvador...i wouldnt fuck with them at all, i mean my cousin is a crip so i wouldnt fuck with ms ether way

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:22 PM
ms13 is a salvadorian based gang, started in like the seventies in san salvador...i wouldnt fuck with them at all, i mean my cousin is a crip so i wouldnt fuck with ms ether way

they are humans. they shit just like you do and they bleed just like you do. i have many weapons to protect myself from these monkeys

VernakuLa
07-19-2006, 05:27 PM
they are humans. they shit just like you do and they bleed just like you do. i have many weapons to protect myself from these monkeys

lol, yo bighead, u ever see DMX when he was in AZ?

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:29 PM
lol, yo bighead, u ever see DMX when he was in AZ?

There are many tweeked out negr0s in AZ its hard to say if I have seen him. He has a home out here .

Oztradamus
07-19-2006, 05:29 PM
I heard the Messican Ese's be fukkin' up the Salvdorians out in Cali?

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:30 PM
I heard the Messican Ese's be fukkin' up the Salvdorians out in Cali?

There are now Mexican Surreno gangs. Im sure they are all intertwined now. Its like when seperate crip gangs are rivals.

JASPER
07-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Fuck a bunch of gangsters anf shit i fuckin gangrape blacks ajn shit with no conddon

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Fuck a bunch of gangsters anf shit i fuckin gangrape blacks ajn shit with no conddon

you have no skill at typing while getting butt fucked. please return to the forums when you can dedicate all of your attention to the keyboard.

kthx

JASPER
07-19-2006, 05:42 PM
At leas givee radihead osme credit on that quote...

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:55 PM
At leas givee radihead osme credit on that quote...

On what quote?

JASPER
07-19-2006, 06:00 PM
In you sig fool. "Oh well, i'm wont borther with your emo syndro,me

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:02 PM
In you sig fool. "Oh well, i'm wont borther with your emo syndro,me

Your trying to hard d00d. yawnz again.

JASPER
07-19-2006, 06:06 PM
What am I tryin too hard?

omgz
lolz
yawnz

fag

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:07 PM
What am I tryin too hard?

omgz
lolz
yawnz

fag

omg you didnt pretend to fuck up your typing again. tis a miracle indeed.

Da Problem Child
07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Yea i heard they the biggest and deadliest,but they human just like me.So i aint afraid

VernakuLa
07-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Yea i heard they the biggest and deadliest,but they human just like me.So i aint afraid

yea and they have guns, and ur in lauderdale, cuz your that nigga

Da Problem Child
07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
yea and they have guns, and ur in lauderdale, cuz your that nigga

straight up bruh.I aint got guns.I know dudes who got guns.

I'M THAT NIGGA BRUH!

VernakuLa
07-19-2006, 06:16 PM
straight up bruh.I aint got guns.I know dudes who got guns.

I'M THAT NIGGA BRUH!

that nigga huh? Yo i talkt to u on rapworlds dood

ShaDynasty
07-19-2006, 06:18 PM
your mama

Da Problem Child
07-19-2006, 06:19 PM
your mama

roflmao

naw man

My Uncle Chucky got guns bruh.He said if i need to hold something he gonna let me borrow some guns.

VernakuLa i remember you talking to me on Rap Worlds

Ya smoke weed?

lol

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
haha you have to borrow your uncles guns......to bad for you. what if you need that gun b4 you can get to your uncles. guess you get shot a whole bunch of times.

Da Problem Child
07-19-2006, 06:22 PM
haha you have to borrow your uncles guns......to bad for you. what if you need that gun b4 you can get to your uncles. guess you get shot a whole bunch of times.

hmmmm

never thought of it like that

*Calls Uncle Chucky*

cap
07-19-2006, 07:06 PM
The Mexican/Colombian Cartels >>>> Cosa Nostra

haha u got jokes
italians are the originaters...

CEITEDMOFO
07-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Alien Gangs>>>>

Gawd
07-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Funny. you post right after shychica logs out

INF
07-19-2006, 07:39 PM
aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha ha hahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaah!
Alien Gangs>>>>

TAURO
07-19-2006, 10:47 PM
haha u got jokes

You seem to be proud that you're race of people are the originators of an evil crime organisation thats been resposible for thousands of murders across the world, destroyed families and inspired generations of youth to destroy their communities.

Well done, nice to see your priorities are correct.

MefMan36
07-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Some guatemalan guy gave me some beads that ms13 makes in jail and it means your a man of respect and not to be fucled with. he gave them to me because my mom saved his life.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Some guatemalan guy gave me some beads that ms13 makes in jail and it means your a man of respect and not to be fucled with. he gave them to me because my mom saved his life.

do those beads turn into a bullet proof vest?

Oztradamus
07-19-2006, 11:50 PM
haha u got jokes

Nope, no jokes here playboy.. Just speaking the truth, do the knowledge..

maestro wooz
07-20-2006, 12:47 AM
You seem to be proud that you're race of people are the originators of an evil crime organisation thats been resposible for thousands of murders across the world, destroyed families and inspired generations of youth to destroy their communities.

chea

JASPER
07-20-2006, 01:33 AM
Fucking devils

cap
07-20-2006, 04:39 AM
Nope, no jokes here playboy.. Just speaking the truth, do the knowledge..

let me ask u this,
have hispanic organisations ever gotten so big,that they controlled several political outcomes,meaning they picked the new governor,mayor....
nope man cmon,i respect hispanic gangs but they aint got nothing on la cosa nostra...

cap
07-20-2006, 04:40 AM

if im proud that my people are respected and feared around the globe??

YES

TAURO
07-20-2006, 08:32 AM

YES

They where, now in the 21st century their numbers have dwindled while other organisations have slowly taken over, the mob had their day in the 50's 60's and 70's but now they don't have half of what they used to have.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-20-2006, 08:43 AM
The mob are still going strong, but I can't see them having half as much money and power as those Columbians and Russians got now. Drug trafficking always made more money than Gambling.
I watched some gang documentary on MS-13. They look well narly, all those South American ghetto children are hardcore, they need to be. Gangs are gangs though, I tend not to worry about them as they're territorial, and if they don't enter my yard, then we ain't got a problem.

JASPER
07-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Charles Bronson would have had 'm if he was still alive. Man, that guy kicked so much ass his feet started to grow hemaroids.

TAURO
07-20-2006, 08:48 AM
The mob are still going strong, but I can't see them having half as much money and power as those Columbians and Russians got now. Drug trafficking always made more money than Gambling.
I watched some gang documentary on MS-13. They look well narly, all those South American ghetto children are hardcore, they need to be. Gangs are gangs though, I tend not to worry about them as they're territorial, and if they don't enter my yard, then we ain't got a problem.

The documentary was called 18 with a bullet, it was a three parter.

I am Colombian and Im ashamed that I have to live with the stigma of Drug cartels.

Oztradamus
07-20-2006, 08:56 AM
let me ask u this,
have hispanic organisations ever gotten so big,that they controlled several political outcomes,meaning they picked the new governor,mayor....
nope man cmon,i respect hispanic gangs but they aint got nothing on la cosa nostra...

*coughs* Pablo *coughs*

Da Problem Child
07-20-2006, 12:55 PM

I would say "Hell Yea" to this

If i was Italian.muahahaha

Da Problem Child
07-20-2006, 12:57 PM

YES

THUG LIFE!!!!

you a gangster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cap
07-20-2006, 01:11 PM
*coughs* Pablo *coughs*

escobar was one of the biggest gangsters in history.
but he aint touching capone,not to mention the crazy ass maffia in sicily and napels.

HANZO
07-20-2006, 01:49 PM
well most of the drugs the big gangsta's got were made in turkey, yes we keep it real. turkish mafia all around the world mostly drugs, we were the biggest part of the french connection, we make the drugs ship it to marseille and italian mob bosses would take it to america. nothing to be proud of, my family own many poppy fields in turkey where we can make opium, its illegal and the army keep a close eye on people who own poppy fields.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Funny. you post right after shychica logs out

I keep telling people Shyheim is CEITEDMOFO

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2006, 02:21 PM
In Northern Cali MS 13 gets punked by Norte XIV

Frontal Lobotomy
07-20-2006, 02:28 PM
The documentary was called 18 with a bullet, it was a three parter.

I am Colombian and Im ashamed that I have to live with the stigma of Drug cartels.

No doubt. They got that country and its people by the balls. People who speak out against them are atomatically marked men. I hear Carlos Valderrama can no longer go to Columbia since he spoke out against the cartels.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 03:13 PM
I keep telling people Shyheim is CEITEDMOFO

Same IPs?

born invincible
07-20-2006, 03:25 PM
gangs are stupid...

venex
07-20-2006, 05:23 PM
gangs are stupid...

I was about to post the same9:|6

cosa nostra is ill, because they follow a honorcode, that's ill....

but I don't think you gotta fuck with RUSSIANS and YAKUZA's

cuz, russians don't give a shit who you are, they just kill you if they don't like you, and they do all the dirty shit: drugs, slavery, ho's, ....

and russians are all over europe...

Oztradamus
07-20-2006, 05:43 PM
escobar was one of the biggest gangsters in history.
but he aint touching capone,not to mention the crazy ass maffia in sicily and napels.

No one will ever come close to Pablo, word up..

Nigga made the Forbe's list of wealthiest cats on the planet, when he was alive... Talk to me when Tommy Cheeseballs makes it LOL

cap
07-20-2006, 06:01 PM
No one will ever come close to Pablo, word up..

Nigga made the Forbe's list of wealthiest cats on the planet, when he was alive... Talk to me when Tommy Cheeseballs makes it LOL

and capone was just a begger?
the fuck outta here man

Oztradamus
07-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Let me put it to you like this playboy..

Pablos Chump Change >>>>>> Capone's Fortune

cap
07-20-2006, 07:11 PM

im not even gonna dignify that mess.
look it up man.

Oztradamus
07-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Oh this youngin'

Pablo's fortune in his prime was fucking with Bill Gates.. TRUE STORY

JASPER
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Here's a great Dennis Hopper quote

'...Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian, Mr Worely. And my old man was the heavy weight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growing up with him I learned the pantomine. Now there are seventeen diferent things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomines. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen. And if you know them like you know your own face, they beat lie dettectors all to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't want to show me anything. But you're telling me everything. Now I know you know where they are so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from.'
'Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?'
'Sure'
'So you're Sicilian, right?'
'Yes'
'You know I read alot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that stuff fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers.'
'Come again, Mr Worley?'
'It's a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumping through their hearts. If you don't beleive me look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moores are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But once the Moors moved in they changed the whole country. They did so much F...ing with Sicilian women they changed the blood line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin... In other words your great, great, great, great grand-mother was F.ck.d by a nigger and a had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lying, Mr Conccotti?'

Oztradamus
07-20-2006, 07:19 PM
LOL Fucking Jasper

*edit* get on X-Box Live nigga

JASPER
07-20-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm about to go to sleep nigga

Oztradamus
07-20-2006, 07:34 PM
:w

Gawd
07-20-2006, 07:39 PM
The moors were arabs.....so yeah sand niggers

Da Problem Child
07-20-2006, 11:14 PM

real talk