PDA

View Full Version : so basically we've started WWIII, check it...

ballistic
07-19-2006, 03:20 PM
there's been plans to incite a war with iran for awhile...it was imminent. it was just a manner of when and how. well, here it is. we and israel fuck up lebanon in conjunction with hezbollah, and then say hezbollah is actually being funded by Iran!....then of course the press comes out with belligerent quotes from hezbollah and iran...and so we're supposed to be like "those fucking muslim bastards from over the sea"...now everyone is fired up and ready to DEFEND THE COUNTRY against Iran! YEAH! GOD BLESS AMERICA...:{ fuck out of here..this is sad. false flag operations people....its been happening for a long, long time, and the formula keeps on working. this is going to completely dwarf Iraq...there will probably even be a draft. well, only after 'Iran' attacks American soil. and then nationalism will be invoked just like 9-11 and everyone's emotions will be at a tipping point. just think...all of the dying and fighting is vacuous. we are and will be fighting to enslave ourselves to an even more egregious degree. brace yourself...our generation and the ones following it will be preempted....IF we dont do something about it. there is a truth movement sweeping the country right now. this is the only thing that can stop these morbid machinations.

WolfMan
07-19-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm glad I live in Sweden, a neutral country. But that doesn't mean I'm not concerned, the world can face dire consequences if this is to become WWIII...

$inista
07-19-2006, 03:54 PM
GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR
WORLD WAR III

SAME THING

I heard the israelis was blaming Syria for funding hezbollah & saying it was Syrian rockets hezbollah was firing, they blew three truck up carring medicine to the south israelis says there was missles in the truck
I seen this on the charlie rose show he had a syrian politacal adviser on & she was telling it how it is & rose seemed liked he kept on trying to get her to say shit she wasn't even say it was a good interview very informitive

the middle east is fucked as well as us

ballistic
07-19-2006, 04:07 PM
yeah...and plus, america, canada, and mexico are all about to lose their sovereignty...all of north america is about to unite under NAFTA. the press is completely ignoring it here. its unbelievable. when it is reported, its relegated to the back page, as if its not the end to these three countries as we know it. but damn it, when they start instituting the draft, im going to find somewhere to go. ill be damned if i die for these fucking elitists.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-19-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm Overweight, Lazy, Have Terrible Aim And Have A Problem With Authority. I'll Be Discharged Before Before I Even Get On The Bus

ballistic
07-19-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm Overweight, Lazy, Have Terrible Aim And Have A Problem With Authority. I'll Be Discharged Before Before I Even Get On The Bus

lol haha thats awesome...

Gawd
07-19-2006, 05:28 PM
I see a world conflict happening now, not a world war. Youd like to blame Bush and the USA for this mess. But in reality it is alot of politicians, religous leaders and ppl around the world that have caused this all. NOT JUST AMERICA

ballistic
07-19-2006, 05:52 PM
I see a world conflict happening now, not a world war. Youd like to blame Bush and the USA for this mess. But in reality it is alot of politicians, religous leaders and ppl around the world that have caused this all. NOT JUST AMERICA

the US is only a means through which the elitists funnel their agenda...and they do it easily with government terrorism. there havent been any real sovereign nations for a century...theyve extorted governments through the international bank. sad world we live in...we're all expendable-there's no real allegience. dont take my word it...research these things.

$inista
07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
bush is the front man running the war on terror & he got other contries involve, no it's not all out war yet but we have to see how this conflict unfolds cuase shit could get ugly if Iran & syria get in it & we already know isreal & the brits are down for what ever plus you still have resitance in iraq & that crazy dude in north korea is still actin up with test luanchings witch can easily bring china & japan into it thats alot of beef

Gawd
07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
again conspiracy theories are theories untill proven. You all say Bush is stupid and dumb but how could he mastermind all of this shit if he is so dumb?

Koolish
07-19-2006, 07:26 PM
world war 3 makes me excited, i have a couple reasons:
1.) maybe this will begin the end of the world and we won't have to wait anymore.
2.) i'll most likely get into the war, war=action, solider=job i've looked into. (i have fighter's blood in me)

i think global conflict is inevitable, the united nations (originally the league of nations) was established to prevent the horrors of a world war from ever being experenced by the world again, but look at how much they can do, bush went straight into iraq.

ballistic
07-19-2006, 08:58 PM
again conspiracy theories are theories untill proven. You all say Bush is stupid and dumb but how could he mastermind all of this shit if he is so dumb?

lmao bush dumb? uh uh...i never said that. in fact, he's a great actor. and im sure he is gleeful about the image we have of him too-we think he's completely clueless.
and he isnt the mastermind-he's a puppet.

did you know that many presidents (lincoln, andrew jackson, wilson) attested to the fact that the international bank had or was going to take over? and have you ever heard about things like operation northwoods, the gulf of tonkin, 'new american century' and many declassified CIA documents attesting to using false flag terrorism against others? have you researched 9-11, or heard about the truth movement thats emerging as more and more people (including scholars, engineers, former government agents and operatives, etc.) attest to the fact that 9-11 was bullshit? how about intentional information wars on the masses to keep them in the dark?
no, unfortunately our world isnt what its presented as. that world in the Matrix film, that was based on our's. it was an allegory based on truth. and that is it in a nutshell. most things around us are an illusion, unfortunately. except for the human spirit. that's all we have left...

conflict is inevitable, and it will be the war to end all wars, but do you really look forward to the senseless horrors of war? 1) people dying for no reason2)fighting for a cause that is really aimed at us
yeah that wont be me

like i said, research yourselves...im just another person. lol...im just a creative writing major, a writer. dont listen to me. check things out for yourself

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-20-2006, 06:38 AM

Which Bush are you talking about?
Because maybe 41 is intelligent (though wicked) but the current president is a dimwit

HANZO
07-20-2006, 09:39 AM
it would be a middle eastern war not a world war, and isreal is too strong for iran and syria so they would be wiped out quickly before war escalates into europe. the thing with hezbollah and lebanon is lebanon cannot get rid of hezbollah because hezbollah is stronger than the lebanese army. hezbollah is better organised and another point is that 40% of the lebanese army is shi'a muslim they will not fight against hezbollah. so lebanon cant do nothing hezbollah is there and will always be there until wiped out. reason why isreal is invading. but bombing beirut and government buildings blockading ports shows that the actual isreali aim is to destroy lebanon not hezbollah.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-20-2006, 09:46 AM
LHX needs to sticky a 'Will the conflict in Lebanon lead to WWIII' thread, there seems to be a new one coming through every day

Gawd
07-20-2006, 10:34 AM
it would be a middle eastern war not a world war, and isreal is too strong for iran and syria so they would be wiped out quickly before war escalates into europe. the thing with hezbollah and lebanon is lebanon cannot get rid of hezbollah because hezbollah is stronger than the lebanese army. hezbollah is better organised and another point is that 40% of the lebanese army is shi'a muslim they will not fight against hezbollah. so lebanon cant do nothing hezbollah is there and will always be there until wiped out. reason why isreal is invading. but bombing beirut and government buildings blockading ports shows that the actual isreali aim is to destroy lebanon not hezbollah.

there are members of hezbollah in the lebanese Government. Also the bridges and airports ( runways ) were bombed to prevent the transfer of the 2 captured Israeli soldiers to Iran. Yes they can still be transfered there but it will be a lot harder now.

Visionz
07-20-2006, 10:38 AM
again conspiracy theories are theories untill proven. And what has been proven about the events surrounding 9/11. Was it the fake-ass confession from Bin Laden? Was it the terrorist that died on the plane but where actually video-taped alive half-way across the world months later? You know just cause the news or the president says something doesn't make it proof.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 10:52 AM
And what has been proven about the events surrounding 9/11. What you didnt see the planes crash? Was it the fake-ass confession from Bin Laden? I'm sure Bin Laden and his confession are real. Was it the terrorist that died on the plane but where actually video-taped alive half-way across the world months later? because the video came out months later does that mean they are still alive. Looka likes maybe? You know just cause the news or the president says something doesn't make it proof.your right. just because your conspiracy and infowars sites say somthing doesnt make it true either.

I know that If we would have captured Osama and had the war in Iraq played out better ( as in a stable democracy with little violence ) most of the Bush and America haters opinions and attitued would be different.

I find it funny that you guys are always tellimg me not to always believe what I read. You guys should follow those words more often as well.

PLO-Stylez
07-20-2006, 01:09 PM
GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR
WORLD WAR III

SAME THING

I heard the israelis was blaming Syria for funding hezbollah

Israel doesnt need to blame Syria or point a finger at them because Syria says they fund Hezbolah publicly to the tune of 100 mill a year

Gawd
07-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Israel doesnt need to blame Syria or point a finger at them because Syria says they fund Hezbolah publicly to the tune of 100 mill a year

Yes.

CherChezLaMarauder
07-20-2006, 01:19 PM
lol no one's hasn't even touched Bush's 'great' job on domestic issues.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Republicans can get away with shitting on their on as much as they like, just so long as they're fighting a war. Is that clock still in Wall Street or wherever that shows how much money the taxpayer is spending on the war on terror?

Gawd
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
lol no one's hasn't even touched Bush's 'great' job on domestic issues.

Thats not the topic. But you have a point. Start a thread.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Republicans can get away with shitting on their on as much as they like, just so long as they're fighting a war. Is that clock still in Wall Street or wherever that shows how much money the taxpayer is spending on the war on terror? probably.

Yes because that has been true throughout History.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 02:18 PM
according to officials in Lebanon 2 journalists were kidnapped by hezbollah

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3279058,00.html (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3279058,00.html) prime example of the tactics used by hezbollah

HANZO
07-20-2006, 02:34 PM

isreal cant really say shit about this because the same isreal with their mossad special agents train kurds in northern iraq to fight against the iranians syrians and the turks. the turks who are isreals allies, so saying iran and syria are in this arming hezbollah shows how fukin hypocritical isreal are. the americans trained and armed taliban fighters against the soviets, the french armed the iraqi's against iran, they use this tactic to fight a war that they will not actually be in and inflict as much damage to their enemies as possible. its nothing new its just an excuse to bring iran and syria into the picture and give reason for bombing them.

its all hezbollah this hezbollah that have isreal killed any hezbollah militants??? all they doing is bombing lebanon if your gonna go to war atleast kill a couple of the people your going after.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 02:45 PM
isreal cant really say shit about this because the same isreal with their mossad special agents train kurds in northern iraq to fight against the iranians syrians and the turks. the turks who are isreals allies, so saying iran and syria are in this arming hezbollah shows how fukin hypocritical isreal are. the americans trained and armed taliban fighters against the soviets, the french armed the iraqi's against iran, they use this tactic to fight a war that they will not actually be in and inflict as much damage to their enemies as possible. its nothing new its just an excuse to bring iran and syria into the picture and give reason for bombing them.

its all hezbollah this hezbollah that have isreal killed any hezbollah militants??? all they doing is bombing lebanon if your gonna go to war atleast kill a couple of the people your going after.

It is estimated that half of Hebollahs militant capabilities have been destroyed. Also there is such a thing as destroying a groups infastructure. killing the enemy is good but making it difficult for them to operate is just as good. Again the roads and runways have been bombed to prevent the transport of the captives to IRAN. when you are at war you are also at war with the supporters of your enemies. Which is y militants in the middle east despise us. We support Israel. Syrai and Iran suppost Hezbollah and Hamas. It is no secret.

HANZO
07-20-2006, 03:17 PM
most of the infrustructure destroyed is lebanese buildings, ok hezbollah operate in those area's but i dont think they are real strategic targets, yes isreal have destroyed hezbollahs capabilities but these are isreali sources which i find hard believing cause the isrealis say they bombed a syrian truck which they claimed was full of weapons when it was actually full of medicine. they relentlessly bomb targets which doesnt seem to effect hezbollah. the war aint with hamas its with at first syria this is the start of isreali invasion of syria it wont be a surprise as isreal do fly passes of the syrian presidents home regularly. they dont do any of this shit to iran cause iran is very strong and have good missile capability. the isrealis are worried that the syrians and iran seem to be very close allies and a combined power of these two nations and all of isreal's neighbours will be overwhelming in a war.

$inista
07-20-2006, 03:20 PM

interesting I watch the syrian president & in a seprate interview a syrian repeersenter state differently on nantional TV, if they are lying that would make them look stupid

syrian president
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8784648057807730825&q=rose+syria
syria speaks on conflict
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6961958601156332043&q=rose+syria

Visionz
07-20-2006, 03:25 PM
And what has been proven about the events surrounding 9/11. What you didnt see the planes crash? Are those the same planes that weren't shot down by Norad because they were running practics the same morning of "simulated attacks on the WTC" the same kind of simulated attacks they were practicing for in London on 7/7 when those trains exploded? And how many planes hit building 7?Was it the fake-ass confession from Bin Laden? I'm sure Bin Laden and his confession are real. I suggest you get an actual picture of Bin Laden and then watch the video of "his confession". It's not the same person. Was it the terrorist that died on the plane but where actually video-taped alive half-way across the world months later? because the video came out months later does that mean they are still alive. Looka likes maybe? Maybe, but I doubt it. You know just cause the news or the president says something doesn't make it proof.your right. just because your conspiracy and infowars sites say somthing doesnt make it true either. You're right, from now on I'll only listen to the media outlets run by the Corperate bloodsuckers that have no vested interest in keeping me dumbed-down and uninformed.

False flags are a CIA favorite. I suggest you research their history and go on from there.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 04:19 PM
most of the infrustructure destroyed is lebanese buildings, ok hezbollah operate in those area's but i dont think they are real strategic targets, yes isreal have destroyed hezbollahs capabilities but these are isreali sources which i find hard believing cause the isrealis say they bombed a syrian truck which they claimed was full of weapons when it was actually full of medicine. they relentlessly bomb targets which doesnt seem to effect hezbollah. the war aint with hamas its with at first syria this is the start of isreali invasion of syria it wont be a surprise as isreal do fly passes of the syrian presidents home regularly. they dont do any of this shit to iran cause iran is very strong and have good missile capability. the isrealis are worried that the syrians and iran seem to be very close allies and a combined power of these two nations and all of isreal's neighbours will be overwhelming in a war.

1st off, before the recent fly by over the home of the Syrian president the last time was in 1998. That is hardly regular. Not only are Israeli sources claiming to have destroyed half of hezbollahs infastructure but independent sources are cliaming that as well. Iran and Syria would be the only sovereign Nations out of all Israels Neighbore to attack Israel.

Hezbollah needs to be removed from Southern Lebanon. Let the UN send troops to buffer an area between Israel and Lebanon. Mind you even then hezbollahs rockets are capable of firing into Israel. I truely do see evryones points but let us please not blame Israel and their actions for what is happening now or even why this new round started. Let us remeber it was hezbollah militants that crossed into Isreal and killed and captured soliders. Let us remember that.

ballistic
07-20-2006, 06:05 PM
False flags are a CIA favorite. I suggest you research their history and go on from there.

yes...theres plenty of proof out there. but of course its suppressed. do you really think people with power wouldnt take advantage of the mesmerizing, absolutely-true-without-doubt quality of mass media?? like i said, there were books written about how to control the masses back in the 19th century...beginner manuals for mind control. the emergence of the mass media has made the public a bumbling and gullable mass of buffoons. think this sounds ridiculous? when people have power and there's money to be gotten, and they have the right tools, anything is possible.

i wish people wouldnt assume everything they hear is correct...look into it yourself. media has made us all lazy. we dont even need to think for ourselves....we let them do it for us. investigate on your own.

HANZO
07-20-2006, 07:21 PM
1st off, before the recent fly by over the home of the Syrian president the last time was in 1998. That is hardly regular. Not only are Israeli sources claiming to have destroyed half of hezbollahs infastructure but independent sources are cliaming that as well. Iran and Syria would be the only sovereign Nations out of all Israels Neighbore to attack Israel.

Hezbollah needs to be removed from Southern Lebanon. Let the UN send troops to buffer an area between Israel and Lebanon. Mind you even then hezbollahs rockets are capable of firing into Israel. I truely do see evryones points but let us please not blame Israel and their actions for what is happening now or even why this new round started. Let us remeber it was hezbollah militants that crossed into Isreal and killed and captured soliders. Let us remember that.

what would america do if the russians flew over the white house. its an act of war clearly. no nation would allow it. and its isreal's fault that hezbollah and hamas are around, when you occupy land your bound to meet resistance. hezbollah came to be when isreal invaded lebanon. now they planning to invade again. let us also remember that isreal are killing more people than hezbollah have and that isreal have threatened targeting other nations. another act of war, if isreal had iran as a neighbour instead of syria there would be war no doubt. isreal are provoked all the time but thats because of their actions, what the isrealis do pisses off arabs. it pisses all them off, the only ones who voice their anger are iran and syria thus they are apart of america's axis of evil. the world is bias when isreal do something this just makes arabs and muslims look at the picture and think they world is against us. if the muslims were smart they would unite but because there are too many differences in race and power they wont.

Gawd
07-20-2006, 08:03 PM
what would america do if the russians flew over the white house. its an act of war clearly. no nation would allow it. and its isreal's fault that hezbollah and hamas are around, when you occupy land your bound to meet resistance. hezbollah came to be when isreal invaded lebanon. now they planning to invade again. let us also remember that isreal are killing more people than hezbollah have and that isreal have threatened targeting other nations. another act of war, if isreal had iran as a neighbour instead of syria there would be war no doubt. isreal are provoked all the time but thats because of their actions, what the isrealis do pisses off arabs. it pisses all them off, the only ones who voice their anger are iran and syria thus they are apart of america's axis of evil. the world is bias when isreal do something this just makes arabs and muslims look at the picture and think they world is against us. if the muslims were smart they would unite but because there are too many differences in race and power they wont.

Can we at least agree that both sides are to blame for the violence and the killing of civilians? Im not sure there was much resistance when the ottomans were occupying Palestine. Not that Palestine was ever a Nation. It reminds me of the loony tunes cartoons were the 2 rednecks arcross a vacant street from each other would find new ways to attack the other redneck. round and round it would go........

HANZO
07-20-2006, 09:16 PM
ofcourse theres no denying that hezbollah are terrorists both sides are wrong. the arabs hate the turks as much maybe more than anyone else, but under ottoman rule there was no sign of rebellion or resistance never, until world war 1 when the arabs were promised ottoman lands and have their own empire. they never knew that isreal would be created, there was never a syrian or iraqi nation as well. one can argue that the middle east belongs to the ottomans as the lands were illegally occupied. reason why turkish fascist call for an invasion of iraq. i mean 10 years ago turkey invaded syria, lebanon, greece, threatened to bomb rome, tehran and moscow. for a terrorist leader, no casualties just threats turkish tanks rolled along the border scaring the shit out of the governments who held the kurdish leader at the end we found him in kenya. it can be done with limited blooshed. i aint saying the turks are peaceful if we had our way we would invade the middle east and europe again and regain the stolen land. and we have made kurds pay for what the terrorists have done.

Kephrem
07-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Turkey have no rights to the Middle East. lol @ "stolen land". Turks are Caucasians and only have rights to the caves and hills of eastern Europe. lol @ "invade Europe". Europe can do whatever it pleases with Istanbul, you're lucky to even be there.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Turkey have no rights to the Middle East. lol @ "stolen land". Turks are Caucasians and only have rights to the caves and hills of eastern Europe. lol @ "invade Europe". Europe can do whatever it pleases with Istanbul, you're lucky to even be there.

Mr mideast and european shot caller over here.

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Just stating the facts.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 07:02 AM

turkish military is bigger and more powerful than all of europes and the middle east combined. we can bomb the living shit out of europe, turkey have one of the best armed forces in the world. cold war time who protected europe from soviet invasion, the turks did. and for turks being from caves in eastern europe you still dont know turks are from central asia, the central asian countries are known as turkish countries. you simply dont understand they aint facts you sound like a fukin greek and an armenian.

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-21-2006, 02:14 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/leb10.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/leb7.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/leb5.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/be3.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/leb3.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/be1.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/leb8.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/leb2.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/leb1.jpg

Gawd
07-21-2006, 02:16 PM
And pictures if dead Israelis? There are two sides to this war kwu. If hezbollah had jets and could get them off the ground they would be inflicting all possible harm on Israel. Would you agree?

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 02:20 PM
turkish military is bigger and more powerful than all of europes and the middle east combined.

France alone in less then 5 minutes can wipe you off the map with one of their nukes.

If you're so strong globally, where is your seat on the so-called U.N. Security Council?

we can bomb the living shit out of europe,

See above. England would shit on you something terrible with their nuclear capabilities.

turkey have one of the best armed forces in the world.

How does having one of the best armed forces in the world (allegedly) prove your point that Turkey could "invade Europe"? LMAO @ that shit

cold war time who protected europe from soviet invasion, the turks did.

Assertion. What independent (non Turkish & credible) source do you have for such a claim?

and for turks being from caves in eastern europe you still dont know turks are from central asia, the central asian countries are known as turkish countries. you simply dont understand they aint facts you sound like a fukin greek and an armenian.

Oh right, I forgot, according to you the Turkish people are descended of the ancient Chinese. lol

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-21-2006, 02:21 PM
I think people need to see the photos they´re not getting from the US media. Its not so much war as it is murder. You cant think in "if"; this is what is, man.

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 02:28 PM
And pictures if dead Israelis? There are two sides to this war kwu. If hezbollah had jets and could get them off the ground they would be inflicting all possible harm on Israel. Would you agree?

Satan, by similar "logic" if the Native Americans would've had armor and guns they could've inflicted the same amount of damage to the European. The obvious answer is... NO SHIT. Your Israelis are nothing but Germans and Russians, them devils have no buisness in Israel, in Lebanon, or in the Middle East.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 02:29 PM
I think people need to see the photos they´re not getting from the US media. Its not so much war as it is murder. You cant think in "if"; this is what is, man.
Ive seen the images on many US based media sites.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Satan, by similar "logic" if the Native Americans would've had armor and guns they could've inflicted the same amount of damage to the European. The obvious answer is... NO SHIT. Your Israelis are nothing but Germans and Russians, them devils have no buisness in Israel, in Lebanon, or in the Middle East.

Do you know the history of the Jews? So because in your logic they do not belong in the middle east it is ok to blow up busses and cafes full of Jews? ok.

* since you have chosen to call names you might as well call me Lucifer. I prefer that to Satan.

asshat

HANZO
07-21-2006, 02:31 PM
look man i dont know were you get your shit from, you probably believe the greek god hades opened the gates of hell and demons splashed out and they are turks. you obviously dont know shit nothing at all about military's. nothing so shut up your weak knowledge. nato, second biggest army turkey, the only nation apart from america who make f-16's turkey. a military size of 1million strong. do knowledge on the cold war, the soviets used cuba to hold their nukes, america had nukes in turkey. your such a faggot you think like every, arab, greek and armenian. get a life do some research we didnt splash out of the underworld as demons to terrorise greeks neither were we created by yakubs grandson as more devilish white people.

you cant argue shit about the strengths of military's you see what isreal can do, think the isreali military is armed by america and turkey, the turkish military academy is the finest in the world training many american general and other generals of our allies. president musaref of pakistan saw his military training there. learn do the research dont listen to propoganda by turk haters.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 02:37 PM
look man i dont know were you get your shit from, you probably believe the greek god hades opened the gates of hell and demons splashed out and they are turks. you obviously dont know shit nothing at all about military's. nothing so shut up your weak knowledge. nato, second biggest army turkey, the only nation apart from america who make f-16's turkey. a military size of 1million strong. do knowledge on the cold war, the soviets used cuba to hold their nukes, america had nukes in turkey. your such a faggot you think like every, arab, greek and armenian. get a life do some research we didnt splash out of the underworld as demons to terrorise greeks neither were we created by yakubs grandson as more devilish white people.

you cant argue shit about the strengths of military's you see what isreal can do, think the isreali military is armed by america and turkey, the turkish military academy is the finest in the world training many american general and other generals of our allies. president musaref of pakistan saw his military training there. learn do the research dont listen to propoganda by turk haters.

i do not doubt that Turkey has a great and formidable military. But the Turks ( having no nukes ) would not be allowed to invade Europe. France and the Uk have stockpiles and would use it to prevent or destroy and invasion. I wouldnt be suprised if Russia pounced on Turkey as well for trying to invade Russias best customers.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 03:01 PM
yeah we would be fuked if they used nukes, but no one has the balls to use nukes these days. and the radiation from modern nukes would reach paris if istanbul was bombed. but we wont make nukes because we are still cavemen like kephram said.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 03:08 PM
yeah we would be fuked if they used nukes, but no one has the balls to use nukes these days. and the radiation from modern nukes would reach paris if istanbul was bombed. but we wont make nukes because we are still cavemen like kephram said.

Nukes will be used against Iran im sure. But Turkey is an ally and a friend IMO. No need to bomb unless some shit goes bad right? right. Anyway kephreme is a nut job. He has lost it

Visionz
07-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Why are you sure that Iran will be nuked? And what would be the basis of such an attack?

Gawd
07-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Why are you sure that Iran will be nuked? And what would be the basis of such an attack?

Iran will be Nuked because they will attack Israel.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
we are friends no need to go to war, shit has gone bad lately, but thats because of bush and rumsfeld relations were at an all time high when clinton was president the turks liked clinton. hate bush but still. and we are more likely to bomb arabs and greeks. but the main aim is to wipe out the kurds in norther iraq, they are our al-queda and the turks get pissed of when other nations dont see them as a terrorist group and blame turkey for inhumane actions against them. you gotta show them the force when they trying to split the country in half. even hezbollah attacked turkey, al-queda attacks us we been fighting terrorism for 30 years. get annoying when you see the world back isreal but when it comes to us its you evil bastards what da fuk are u lot doing get back in your caves and we will call you when we need protection from those russians, dont worry we will cover the damages terrorism causes.

and back on topic isreal has called its reserves and are massing at the lebanese border, they preparing an invasion. and apparently a suicide bomber is running about tel aviv. im guesing the isrealis are gonna heavily bomb the border and then move in so bombing of beirut might be limited in the nest couple days.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 03:27 PM
we are friends no need to go to war, shit has gone bad lately, but thats because of bush and rumsfeld relations were at an all time high when clinton was president the turks liked clinton. hate bush but still. and we are more likely to bomb arabs and greeks. but the main aim is to wipe out the kurds in norther iraq, they are our al-queda and the turks get pissed of when other nations dont see them as a terrorist group and blame turkey for inhumane actions against them. you gotta show them the force when they trying to split the country in half. even hezbollah attacked turkey, al-queda attacks us we been fighting terrorism for 30 years. get annoying when you see the world back isreal but when it comes to us its you evil bastards what da fuk are u lot doing get back in your caves and we will call you when we need protection from those russians, dont worry we will cover the damages terrorism causes. I hear a lot about the Kurd militanst being terrorists. I have yet to devil that deep. But I will begin studying the subject today. Also you have to Understand how my GOV works. We needed the Kurds in Northern Iraq to be able to use the North as an Airfield against Saddams forces during the invasion. Once we are out of Iraq ( soon I hope ) the Kurds will no longer be needed and we will most likely cut ties with them. But let me read more into it and i will have some more opinions and such.

and back on topic isreal has called its reserves and are massing at the lebanese border, they preparing an invasion. and apparently a suicide bomber is running about tel aviv. im guesing the isrealis are gonna heavily bomb the border and then move in so bombing of beirut might be limited in the nest couple days.

The israelis will be looking for hezbollahs bumkers and weapons caches

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Do you know the history of the Jews?

Yes, I do.

So because in your logic they do not belong in the middle east it is ok to blow up busses and cafes full of Jews? ok.

Though I didn't say that because they don't belong in the ME that so-called Jews should be blown up in cafes and buses, it is however the military tactic used at times by their enemy.

Ironically enough it was so-called Jews that first used such terrorist tactics against the British when they blew up a hotel in Jerusalem 60 years ago today.

since you have chosen to call names you might as well call me Lucifer. I prefer that to Satan.

I've only called you what you've chosen to identify yourself with first ("The most Devilish Devil"). I think Satan ("opposed") fits you perfect though, I don't think you're bright enough to be refered to as Lucifer.

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 04:44 PM
yeah we would be fuked if they used nukes,

Europes combined forces without nukes would crush Tukeys military.

but no one has the balls to use nukes these days.

A little tap on your jaw (Instanbul) with a sole ICBM would do the trick though, that is if you ever dared threaten Europe with an "invasion". (lol @ that notion)

and the radiation from modern nukes would reach paris if istanbul was bombed.

Who said it would have to be a megaton nuke or multiple strikes?

but we wont make nukes because we are still cavemen like kephram said.

I said you have no rights to the Middle East, only the caves and hills of E. Europe, no land was stolen from you, your ancestors were doing all of the stealing.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 06:11 PM
man fuk you and listen deep. turkish military is 1million professional soldiers. a population of 75million. every man must do national service. so everyone has military training. englands army is 100,000, french -300,000 german 250,000 spanish 75,000, italian 100,000 do the fukin math. our tank force 15,000 which is more than russia's only america india and china have more. what da fuk do you know about military and my peoples history. nothing your here to take the piss. dont know shit you will never serve in the military wont have the balls to go to war all you can do is sit down and claim the same shit the greeks claim. where are your ancestors???? you fukin fag get the fuck out learn some history. all you say is kemet this kemet that oh the turks are soo evil they torture the arabs all the time the arabs are the most peaceful people on the earth they are all angels. man get you fukin facts right if turkeys army was so weak why the hell do we train european commandos?? i guess we teach them how to use spears and bow an arrows.

no rights in the middle east hmmm. we ruled the fukin land for over a 1000 years no rights get the fuk outta here. you say the same shit osama bin laden and the king of saudi arabia say. they were glad when they knocked down ottoman built palaces and mosques. arabs are jealous that we became the power that they never would become, so they decided to be traitors and stab us in the back, if the arabs were really united they would sort this issue with isreal out not plot and plan behind the worlds back. and what is your problem with turks, did a turk steal your money or something??

Frontal Lobotomy
07-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Iran aren't intersted in going to war. Nuking them would be like when America dropped atom bombs on hiroshima and Nagasaki, in that Iran have no way to retaliate. If America start using Nukes they'll do it alone. Even Britain aren't that dumb.
To be fair to Turkey's army, though they are vast, most of them are forced into military service unless i'm mistaken? Fair play though, a lot of man power. In all fairness to Britain's army though, there isn't a better trained one out there.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Yes, I do.

Though I didn't say that because they don't belong in the ME that so-called Jews should be blown up in cafes and buses, it is however the military tactic used at times by their enemy.

Ironically enough it was so-called Jews that first used such terrorist tactics against the British when they blew up a hotel in Jerusalem 60 years ago today. The 1st 'car bomb' was actually a cart packed with gun powder. It exploded in England in the early 1900s and killed no one.

I've only called you what you've chosen to identify yourself with first ("The most Devilish Devil"). I think Satan ("opposed") fits you perfect though, I don't think you're bright enough to be refered to as Lucifer. Call me what you want d00d it has no affect on me.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Iran aren't intersted in going to war. Nuking them would be like when America drobbed atom bombs on hiroshima and Nagasaki, in that Iran have no way to retaliate. If America start using Nukes they'll do it alone. Even Britain aren't that dumb.
To be fair to Turkey's army, though they are vast, most of them are forced into military service unless i'm mistaken? Fair play though, a lot of man power. In all fairness to Britain's army though, there isn't a better trained one out there.

using nukes is a bad idea because whoever uses them will immediately have the international community at the backs. ofcourse if america do it, i dont think anyone has the power to oppose. and all the UN can do is condemn it. and most of the nations will also condemn it. thats all they can do.

national service is to create a well trained and vast reserve. they wont serve on the front line. when i do my national service cause i live in europe with dual nationality im the last line of reserve so luckily very rarely called up unless theres a world war. the professinal army is like everyone else's paid serving soldiers. very well trained and disciplined soldiers. i aint doubting british soldiers, espiecially SAS the scottish marines are at the top, with the british army thats a problem is the main bulk of infantry the discipline levels and professionalism is not as high as the marines.

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 07:35 PM
man fuk you and listen deep. turkish military is 1million professional soldiers. a population of 75million. every man must do national service. so everyone has military training.

Turkey isn't making any noise in Europe culturally or militarily, last I heard the PKK is still operating and catching bodies.

englands army is 100,000, french -300,000 german 250,000 spanish 75,000, italian 100,000 do the fukin math. our tank force 15,000 which is more than russia's only america india and china have more.

I highly doubt England and Germany is shook of some glorified Arabized Greeks, you faggots need another earthquake to rip through and humble that country again.

what da fuk do you know about military and my peoples history. nothing your here to take the piss. dont know shit you will never serve in the military wont have the balls to go to war

Opinion. When are you going to start proving that the Middle East is "stolen land" that belongs to you? or that an "invasion of Europe and the Middle East"
is something more then your delusional thinking??

all you can do is sit down and claim the same shit the greeks claim. where are your ancestors???? you fukin fag get the fuck out learn some history. all you say is kemet this kemet that oh the turks are soo evil

Show and prove where I've boasted of Kemet like you're claiming here. You're a fucking liar.

they torture the arabs all the time the arabs are the most peaceful people on the earth they are all angels.

Provide the quote where I've said this or even alluded to it.

man get you fukin facts right

See above.

if turkeys army was so weak why the hell do we train european commandos?? i guess we teach them how to use spears and bow an arrows.

Maybe they like training in your terrain, seeing as its the birthplace of your kind.

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 07:46 PM
The 1st 'car bomb' was actually a cart packed with gun powder. It exploded in England in the early 1900s and killed no one.

You're one DUMB ass devil. We wern't discussing the "history of terrorism" in the world, but terrorism within a SPECIFIC REGION of the globe.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 07:50 PM
I highly doubt England and Germany is shook of some glorified Arabized Greeks, you faggots need another earthquake to rip through and humble that country again.

that is uncalled for, im being a man and not replying.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 08:13 PM
You're one DUMB ass devil. We wern't discussing the "history of terrorism" in the world, but terrorism within a SPECIFIC REGION of the globe.

First off thank you for calling me a devil. It makes me feel good. 2nd off you were implying by your post that Israel invented terrorism.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 08:14 PM
that is uncalled for, im being a man and not replying.

No shit. The d00d whines and crys when the Jews kill a kid in Lebanon. Yet he calls for an earthquake to hit Turkey. What an asshat

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Again you seem suprised that someone calls you a devil, but that's how you identify yourself.

2nd off you were implying by your post that Israel invented terrorism.

No, I'm pretty sure within the context of this conversation and the fact that I alluded to a historical event in the Middle East that I wasn't implying that.

Kephrem
07-21-2006, 08:27 PM
No shit. The d00d whines and crys when the Jews kill a kid in Lebanon. Yet he calls for an earthquake to hit Turkey. What an asshat

Anyone who glorifies their military prowess like your boy HAN has been doing deserves a reality check.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 08:41 PM
reality check what the fuck is your problem we have always had a powerful military. we are warlike people its very well known. your a fukin prick nothing else someone who has no people no history and no future. what the fuk have you lot done, the way you talk you sound like a greek, the same greeks who allegedly stole africa's wealth. if you really hate isreal get on a plane go to lebanon get an AK and fight. but no you cant fight the word honour has no meaning in your world. fuk you and whoever you represent cause whoever they are they are nothing compared to the turks, weather they are turks from turkey, or turks from uzbekistan your still beneath us.

Kephrem
07-22-2006, 12:13 PM
reality check what the fuck is your problem we have always had a powerful military. we are warlike people its very well known. your a fukin prick nothing else someone who has no people no history and no future. what the fuk have you lot done, the way you talk you sound like a greek, the same greeks who allegedly stole africa's wealth. if you really hate isreal get on a plane go to lebanon get an AK and fight. but no you cant fight the word honour has no meaning in your world.

I don't hate Israel, I am Israel ("sippin' Cognac I bet you didn't know that the real Jews are black" - Hell Razah). And I'm not required to fight in some fake theatre of war.

but no you cant fight the word honour has no meaning in your world. fuk you and whoever you represent cause whoever they are they are nothing compared to the turks, weather they are turks from turkey, or turks from uzbekistan your still beneath us.

This is exactly what you got when you converted the DEVIL into a Muslim. Nice going Ishmael.

Prince Equality
07-23-2006, 07:59 AM
man fuk you and listen deep. turkish military is 1million professional soldiers. a population of 75million. every man must do national service. so everyone has military training. englands army is 100,000, french -300,000 german 250,000 spanish 75,000, italian 100,000 do the fukin math.

Yo, im today's world it doesn't matter how many soldiers u got. Only nuclear weapons matter. So now that Turkey doesn't have any nuclear weapons, and now that France and England have tons.... DO THE MATH! Who would win? Europe NOT Turkey!

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
http://www.caingram.info/Maps/europe_map.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TURKEY IS IN EUROPE

Kephrem
07-23-2006, 03:19 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TURKEY IS IN EUROPE

Actually a good portion of it was called ASIA MINOR, and as such isn't European land.

VernakuLa
07-23-2006, 05:44 PM
there's been plans to incite a war with iran for awhile...it was imminent. it was just a manner of when and how. well, here it is. we and israel fuck up lebanon in conjunction with hezbollah, and then say hezbollah is actually being funded by Iran!....then of course the press comes out with belligerent quotes from hezbollah and iran...and so we're supposed to be like "those fucking muslim bastards from over the sea"...now everyone is fired up and ready to DEFEND THE COUNTRY against Iran! YEAH! GOD BLESS AMERICA...:{ fuck out of here..this is sad. false flag operations people....its been happening for a long, long time, and the formula keeps on working. this is going to completely dwarf Iraq...there will probably even be a draft. well, only after 'Iran' attacks American soil. and then nationalism will be invoked just like 9-11 and everyone's emotions will be at a tipping point. just think...all of the dying and fighting is vacuous. we are and will be fighting to enslave ourselves to an even more egregious degree. brace yourself...our generation and the ones following it will be preempted....IF we dont do something about it. there is a truth movement sweeping the country right now. this is the only thing that can stop these morbid machinations.

i agree with this statement to a point, and this point is were you draw your opinions. I believe that Bush is going to far with calling Iran the axis of evil, but you hane to understand the friction between Lebanon and Israel. Also other factors in WW3 are Russia, and Korea. You cant blame the US for the terrorism in both Korea and Russia, (Though in Russia, the most wanted man in the country was killed). Now i think that a WORLD WAR is an incredibly stupid assumption. If there was a so called new world war, the US would resort to nuclear weapons as in world war 2.

HANZO
07-23-2006, 06:08 PM
the syrians have said they will not rule out attacking isreal if the isreali army massed on syrian borders. and a difference between ww2 and if there is to be one ww3 is that no one will have the balls to use nukes. ww2 only the americans had them, now count the list of countries that we know have them and the list that have developed the technology to have. whoever launched a nuke will have double the amount heading their own way. so tactically using nukes are unwise, but they are also factors to stop ww3, why well nukes create a fear, the idea is that you dont invade a country who have nukes because they will nuke you. so they wont go to war. if we are so worried about people nuking each other shift your eyes to india and pakistan, they both have nukes and hate each other. have they or will they use them no, why because they all know that if we use them they will use them. and to be honest anyone can make nukes, i know the formula for causing the reaction which causes the formula i was taught in physics class. so even a caveman devil like myself knows im sure others know to.

Wu-Ronin
07-23-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty bumed on whats goin on. I mean, in WWII in the 1st division,like
around 2,300 people dead and injured. I think thats 4,5,6 year war, I think
4 or 5. And it's happening again but I've heard that around 2,500 people DEAD
and counting. Who knows how many people are dead know. It really pisses
me off.

snapple
07-24-2006, 12:31 AM
shits not gonna pop off with iran like you think it is, there isn't gonna be a WWIII anytime soon, but the world is still crazy, middle east is going wild. and what do you imply people do conspiracy brother?