PDA

View Full Version : i-Tunes

INF
07-19-2006, 09:07 PM
I know that at least 50% of us use this shit. Aint no way its less than half. Do ya'll buy music online at the iTunes store? I buy some. About 25 dollars a month. Anyway, I hate how they either dont have an obvious album or song ....orrrr they only got partial of an album. What kinda shit is that???

On the other hand, it is cool to get ur cart customized to ur taste. Also, if u lucky then you might like the free download of the week. This week it was The procussions. It wasnt bad but other weeks u be gettin left stuck out.

Hit up this thread an add on.

One.

Gawd
07-19-2006, 09:09 PM
I dnt download music or use i tunes

Visionz
07-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Apple has to work out a contract with everyone that is listed in iTunes, which is the reason why some of the bigger bands can be missing from their library. I don't actually pay for downloads but I've read about it. I know it's fucked to the artist but I use limewire but never for a whole Cd, I'll use it to check a couple of songs out and if it's tight I'll buy the cd from the local best buy or whatever.

INF
07-19-2006, 09:19 PM
I use soulseek but I hit up the apple store to even out as far as Karma goes. See, being an artist and just all around music lover, I gotta put back in and I condone supporting those that deserve it as I see fit. IDK, its a toss up when it comes to DLing. I do find good things in iTunes tho. I feel that 99 cent a song is worth it tho.

INF
07-19-2006, 09:21 PM
You do it the old fashion way then eh? With the tuning around an all? And the catchers knee pads an shit?
I dnt download music or use i tunes

Visionz
07-19-2006, 09:22 PM
I feel you, you definetly can't bitch about .99C, I buy the actuall album for the karmatic balance. DL'in whole cds of artist you respect is just wack if you're not paying for it.

Prolifical ENG
07-19-2006, 09:27 PM
I wouldnt buy music mp3s for 99 cents a song. I have over 20,000 mp3s on my hard drive though.

So no...I dont use I-Tunes

If I buy music, it needs to be hardware...it just feels like you actually got something. I have around 200 retail albums that I bought.....ranging from 4 bucks an album to 50 bucks.

Having mp3s dont stop me from buying since an actual CD sounds waaaay better than an mp3 which lost sound during compression when listening with high end audio. Sometimes I get FLAC files which are lossless.

crass
07-19-2006, 09:32 PM
i don't listen to mainstream/major label artists so itunes rarely has what i want, and i don't believe in buying mp3s. i buy mad records and i want the complete packaging not just some wackass digital file.

but i use itunes as a player/organizer.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-19-2006, 11:22 PM
why pay for an mp3.

i prefer to pay for the entire album, and actually feel like im getting something for my money,.

PLO-Stylez
07-20-2006, 12:24 AM
i download songs to preview an album then i buy it but i dont buy songs off i tunes its a rip off. use limewire

better to actually get somthin for ur money like an actual album that wont be lost if ur computer crashes

Unforgiven
07-20-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm not employed and I'm a teenager. I'll be honest, I don't own one CD. Unless your talking about CD-Rs...I own hundreds!

ShaDynasty
07-20-2006, 07:01 AM
i tunes?
fuck that
limewire is free and it has shitloads more choice on it
i generally buy cds, but i dl a lotta shit, like rare stuff where the disc is out of print, and singles that i like from wack/boring artists, stuff thats dope but the album isnt

Tha Double-P
07-20-2006, 10:58 AM
i use bittorent and download full albums...whats the point in paying when you can get the same shit for free?

CherChezLaMarauder
07-20-2006, 10:59 AM
download songs from Limewire, x-fer'em to the IPOD. Simple as that

Kong
07-20-2006, 04:45 PM
paying for an album without a listen is silly, there is to much shit out there. Paying for a single is just fucking dumb lol.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-20-2006, 05:29 PM
i go to raplevel - they got all albums i need