PDA

View Full Version : muslim 'Hate' Cleric begs to return to UK from Lebanon

Gawd
07-20-2006, 11:58 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006330629,00.html

Muslim cleric Omar Bakri was kicked out of the UK for his speeches of hatred against the UK and the west. In march when he left the UK he said
“When I left England I bought a one-way ticket out. I never want to see the place again.”

He attempted to board a ship taking ppl away from beruit back to the UK, where they are citizens. He was turned away.

He contacted the British embassy asking to be allowed back to see the six children he deserted. Bakri said last night: “What concerns me is my safety. I’d be happy with a month’s visa but this morning they told me I couldn’t because I’m not a British citizen any more.”

##Why would he want to go back if he despises the UK and the West? sounds like a coward to me.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 12:18 AM
the earth dosent belong to any one person or group

That would be nice.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 12:22 AM
i guess 14 year old felons dont deserve a chance either? lets just lock them up forever...oh wait we do that nevermind

Try and stay on topic d00d. If you want to talk about another subject make a thread.

Gawd
07-21-2006, 12:39 AM
so stfu up and stop supporting the New World plan

I support my family.

supremecharma
07-21-2006, 01:52 AM
thanks for the news ed. man that "bakri" is a coward. just like "abu hamza" he bangs on all day about how shit we are over here - then takes 10 grand off our national health service because he's having problems with his hooks!! FUCK OFF BACK EAST AND SORT IT OUT THERE U CHICKEN SHIT CUNT!!!!

supremecharma
07-21-2006, 02:27 AM
the earth dosent belong to any one person or group

when he comes over here teaching people to hate us.... why should we let him in?? filthy fucking terrorist....... let him rot. }:T

supremecharma
07-21-2006, 02:34 AM
i guess 14 year old felons dont deserve a chance either? lets just lock them up forever...oh wait we do that nevermind

your comparing the likes of "bakri" to teenagers???

:nonono: dear oh dear....

eVoL
07-21-2006, 03:47 AM
don't blame him, blame his islamic teachers and ancestors for brainwashing him with the qu'ran

filthy fucking religion

on a side note, why do you think bush veto'd the Stem Cell bill? his christian evangelist mindset thought it to be non-God approved..

religion fucks with your head.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 06:47 AM
people like him are fuking idiots, the places where they preach are close to me, they fukin stupid. all they do is scream allahuekber and diss the west. wow, the prophet mohamed said the same thing didnt he. people like him ruin my religion they have turnt it into a propoganda tool to brainwash the people. these people still live in the 11th century, even back then muslims didnt hate the west so much. muslim and christian armies showed much respect and admired each other on the battle field. people like bakri dont even belong in medieval times there aim is to destroy the west and create a super arab state ruled by the taliban. that aint islam they fuked up the religion enough why dont they just fuk off.

HANZO
07-21-2006, 06:53 AM
don't blame him, blame his islamic teachers and ancestors for brainwashing him with the qu'ran

filthy fucking religion

what da fuk is your problem people like you who create this hatred, since when da fuk has a chinese muslim or russian muslim done anything to you. when has someone from malaysia or mongolia done something to you. fuk you your conception of a muslim is a towel wearing bearded arab. if you read the qu'ran it makes a lot of sense and never in it does it say destroy the west declare wars and bomb yourself to kill infidels.

whitey
07-21-2006, 07:32 AM
i dont give a fuck who it is whoever gets in power they want to live large like bush. i hate the dude but its true. money and power are corrupters. these muslims are talking all this bullshit getting all these idiots to blow themselves up in the name of allah when in the end they just want it done for their own personal gain. there are haves and have nots. its the only way the system of capitalism works. thing is theres only so many haves, and a lot more have nots. everybody wants to be a have and gets pissed that they cant be and start getting other dumbass people to blow themselves up for it. they are all scumbags on both sides of this thing.

WU-KILLAH
07-21-2006, 08:51 AM
people like him are fuking idiots, the places where they preach are close to me, they fukin stupid. all they do is scream allahuekber and diss the west. wow, the prophet mohamed said the same thing didnt he. people like him ruin my religion they have turnt it into a propoganda tool to brainwash the people. these people still live in the 11th century, even back then muslims didnt hate the west so much. muslim and christian armies showed much respect and admired each other on the battle field. people like bakri dont even belong in medieval times there aim is to destroy the west and create a super arab state ruled by the taliban. that aint islam they fuked up the religion enough why dont they just fuk off.

:yes: , I read once the scriptures of an arab historian living during the cruisades speaking about that respect between muslims and christians armies.
If these so called muslims could see how were muslims centuries ago they would call them infidels, because back then they were way much more open minded and free than the christians were. Now in Egypt the Kopts are persecuted while decades ago there were absolutely no problems. Fortunately there are other voices among muslims that preach something completly different from these bastards,like the Great Mufti of Marseille who's a person I have great respect for, or Mohamed V from Morocco.

$inista
07-21-2006, 11:38 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006330629,00.html
##Why would he want to go back if he despises the UK and the West? sounds like a coward to me.

werd I concur dude is a fag in the first place for deserting his kid & then cause shit hit the fan he wants break north but I anit gonna front if they bombing the shit out my hood I'm breacking north too

Gawd
07-21-2006, 01:54 PM
werd I concur dude is a fag in the first place for deserting his kid & then cause shit hit the fan he wants break north but I anit gonna front if they bombing the shit out my hood I'm breacking north too

he could go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. He'd be safe there im sure.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-21-2006, 09:52 PM
No benefit system in Pakistan. It would be funny copping these haters in the local job centre signing on for the dole though