PDA

View Full Version : Sega !

CHRONZ
07-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Just looked at my mom's place and found my old original Sega, with sonic, and all the classic games,

anyone who knows, if the games can still be bought, ?

Peace

SixOneTrey
07-21-2006, 04:44 AM
The only place you could probably find old Sega games are at Pawn Shops. They used to sell them in the discount bins at Wal-Mart & Giant Tiger and shit like 5 years ago, but I doubt they do anymore. I was still rockin' a Sega, NES, SNES and an Atari for like a year after PS1 came out and I finally bought one.

CHRONZ
07-21-2006, 04:55 AM
aight thanks,
i'll go check some pawn shops out, last few i checked, had nothing for a sega, but maybe i get lucky... i miss the fun with sega,
Alex the kid, the little punchin monkey kid, that game was the shit...
Atari i played to, but some dumb shit stole it from me when i was a shorty...

thanks for the help yo,

Peace

LHX
07-21-2006, 08:03 AM
off topic

but i still cant figure out how to burn dreamcast games off the internet

born invincible
07-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Just looked at my mom's place and found my old original Sega, with sonic, and all the classic games,

Peace

not sure where u live at in the world... but here in the US you can cop any old sega games at any Babbages, Gamestop, Funco Land, etc... not sure of anywhere overseas... also there is ebay. ive got alot of hard to find games of there!

off topic

but i still cant figure out how to burn dreamcast games off the internet

when you download the game from the net... what file type is it?

CHRONZ
07-21-2006, 01:39 PM
I live in Europe , Denmark to be exact, about Ebay, im not to sure about buyin from there, since ppl keep tellin me they paid for alot of shit, and the shit didnt come !
is there anyway that i can order and be sure to receive what i have paid for ?

not sure where u live at in the world... but here in the US you can cop any old sega games at any Babbages, Gamestop, Funco Land, etc... not sure of anywhere overseas... also there is ebay. ive got alot of hard to find games of there!

Razorsharp
07-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Altered Beast
Streets Of Rage Series

nuff said

Frontal Lobotomy
07-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Not to mention Toejam & Earl, and Speedball 2. The Terminator was a class act as well

TrueDciple
07-21-2006, 09:08 PM
i used to play sonic and bugsy...ahhhh...the good old days...but way b4 that i used to be hooked with the sega master and a game called Toby or something like that...about a lil kid throwing little lines going through walls and shit...oh man i would pay some serious money to get both , the console and the game.

CHRONZ
07-21-2006, 09:12 PM
i got the original Sonic game, and the sega to,
just happend to stumble opon it, when i was lookin in her garage for my old marvel magazines

CHRONZ
07-21-2006, 09:13 PM
shit is crazy, id thought i had thrown it out

hectis
07-21-2006, 10:05 PM
There Are Many Who Say That If Nintendo's Next System Dose Not Do Well It Will Become Like Sega And Become A Game Making Company

CHRONZ
07-22-2006, 03:30 AM
Do ya live anywhere near Denmark, if ya do, holla at me, i'll give you the consol and sonic to,

i used to play sonic and bugsy...ahhhh...the good old days...but way b4 that i used to be hooked with the sega master and a game called Toby or something like that...about a lil kid throwing little lines going through walls and shit...oh man i would pay some serious money to get both , the console and the game.

Frontal Lobotomy
07-22-2006, 05:54 AM
There Are Many Who Say That If Nintendo's Next System Dose Not Do Well It Will Become Like Sega And Become A Game Making Company

Yeah, those rumours started like, post N64. I believe they'll do it eventually, but will probably continue to make handhelds
Back on topic though, Golden Axe was a special sort of game too.

Wu-Tality
07-22-2006, 09:29 AM
Nintendos next system will probably do good, if not better than PS3 and 360.

hectis
07-22-2006, 04:29 PM
I Still Play Streets Of Rage 1,2,3for The Old Sega Cuz They Have Not Made A New One Yet And A Few Other Games From The Past

TrueDciple
07-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Do ya live anywhere near Denmark, if ya do, holla at me, i'll give you the consol and sonic to,

Nah dude im from New York but thanks a million anyways thats very nice of u kid. Peace!

CHRONZ
07-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Nah dude im from New York but thanks a million anyways thats very nice of u kid. Peace!

From New York,

Word.
some day in the future i might drop by and give you the shit,
im gonna take a vacation to NY before i start thinkin about going to college there !

peace

TrueDciple
07-25-2006, 08:02 AM
From New York,

Word.
some day in the future i might drop by and give you the shit,
im gonna take a vacation to NY before i start thinkin about going to college there !

peace

Dude u starting to freak me out, thanks god i dint give u my address..lmao! nah just kidding kid, u will be very welcome to the Big Apple..and then robbed..lol

Peace!

B-Ball-Hov
08-27-2006, 12:54 AM
yea those games can b bought! they sell them @ the hood game stores, na mean? i got some sonic shit. that shit is fire, ya digg? 1

Bloo
08-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Altered Beast
Streets Of Rage Series

nuff said

you know they're droppin those games in a Genesis compilation pack for the PS2 and PSP soon.

Bloo
08-27-2006, 10:48 PM

Peace

Yeah man, like the others said it all depends on where you live. Like around my way there are 2 stores that come to mind Rhino and GameForce that sell old Genesis joints. shit I can go to those spots and still buy Game Gear games :)

But if you're in a spot where there aren't too many game stores that cater to the old skool gamer. You might wanna just wait till the Nintendo Wii drops. It's been confirmed to play Genesis games and you can guarantee all the hot Genesis games will be available for it.

CHRONZ
08-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah man, like the others said it all depends on where you live. Like around my way there are 2 stores that come to mind Rhino and GameForce that sell old Genesis joints. shit I can go to those spots and still buy Game Gear games :)

But if you're in a spot where there aren't too many game stores that cater to the old skool gamer. You might wanna just wait till the Nintendo Wii drops. It's been confirmed to play Genesis games and you can guarantee all the hot Genesis games will be available for it.

Aight dope man ! thanks.
Damn, theres so many consol's out by now, i dont even know bout half of em... , but i'll look some more into that Nintendo Wii.. ! been lookin at some ( ps2, Xbox, Xbox360, psp ) but with all that new shit comin' out, i cant never make up my mind... hahaha

peace