PDA

View Full Version : Finally Back

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-21-2006, 06:03 AM
check it out ya'll i been thru some shit ain't really been able to make beats like i wanted to...but i finally got back behind the boards to cook up these two beats with the same sample...i went for different styles wit each one please tell me which one u like better

Official God
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4212582

Still Here
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=414754&songID=4212812

PEACE

Shitao
07-21-2006, 07:40 AM
Official God: good beat man. Original samples, very nice drums (I love your fast hi-hats and your snares)... Could be really hot with a dope Mc.

Still Here: My favorite of the two. The way you have used your samples is better imo. More variations... This beat isn't repetitive and IMO, the drums are better. A really good beat man.

Good job ;)

PEACE

INF
07-21-2006, 09:31 AM
I happened to like official god over still here. They both sick ass beats but I felt that OG was just more solid then still here. I do like pattern of still here because its more busy than tha two but overall I'd say that OG was the best use of the sample.

Ur puttin out really good work right now. Keep it up.

Peace an maddd respect.

One.

Complex
07-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Peace Sun... Yo both are ill fam... Im feelin "Official God" tha best of tha two... This one is real smooth, is dat a bob james sample??? lol

Good shit fam, keep bangin em

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-21-2006, 10:52 AM
It think on the first one you got the tone wrong, its not something I could listen to for long. The secong one sounds lightweight, if its gonna sound light, then dont use too many sounds in your sample.

Its the same for all beatmakerz out there, if ure not rappin (or cant rap) over your own beats, your at a major disadvantage. You have to make the desicsion what type of music you want to do, or get connected witha dope MC, because that is what makes the song.

LORD ZERO
07-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Both Joints Are Killin But I Like Still Here Better, Sounds Crazier And U Know How I Am About Insanity Lol, Keep It Sharp Lil Nigga!

Wwi

ERN-DAWGY
07-21-2006, 02:22 PM
they both aight..i like the first one more its more aggressive i like the feel to it

Pharaoh Snefru
07-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Peace God, the beats is tight, i like them shits both. the first one you could have maybee changed up the cord a little and flipped it, but dope as fuck anyways god...get blessin. Amen

Peace

Pharaoh Snefru

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-21-2006, 08:29 PM
The secong one sounds lightweight, if its gonna sound light, then dont use too many sounds in your sample.
all i did was chop i didn't use anything else

n thanks for the feedback everyone

Definitive X
07-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Good shit! The wait was worth it...speaking of wait, do you have those beats you made for me? Just a question...PEACE.

Pretty Toney
07-22-2006, 02:03 AM
the first one is nice. second is a bit too crazy for my taste..especially when listening to the first one before.. .. peace